[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is joining the military a good way to start off life after high

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_8837.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8837.gif
2MB, 316x213px
Is joining the military a good way to start off life after high school? I'm not really ready for 4-8 more years of more schooling just to get some dead end job I won't enjoy. I just want to live Middle class, and find a nice girl. If i join the military (preferably marines), would that be possible. To be middle class?
>>
>>38050199
>middle class
>marines

hahaha
>>
>>38050199
A trade might be a good idea insted, i've heard it pays pretty well and you can get started pretty fast
>>
>>38050214
We'll I might go to college after, for a bachelors in something. Or try to secure a decent job with my experience. Ill have my benefits and monthly check as well. The reason why I want to do marines is because I actually want to serve, and try to see combat.
>>
>>38050248
Yea Ive heard guys like plumbers and electricians do pretty well for themselves, but Ive never taken an interest in things like that. I took an engineering class for 3 years and just got bored really easily with it. I like hard Labor though.
>>
>>38050199
DO NOT JOIN THE FUCKING MARINES

YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE WILL BE THE LOWEST OUT OF THE 5 BRANCHES

Join the air force, navy is a good alternative as well

after that coast guard, then army, then at the bottom is the marines
>>
Join the navy and laugh at the marines stuck guarding your ship. It's great.
>>
>>38050319
Why do you say that anon? Ive heard many others say it as well, but no one has really explained to me why the Marines is the worst branch. My reasons for joining the marines are that its more prone to combat, I feel like I'd have more pride becoming one, and always wanting to be one.
>>
>>38050352
I though about submarining desu, but some people say it's the most boredom-inducing/lonesome job in the military.
>>
>>38050352
Laugh at fellow Americans doing their job and defending you
>>
>>38050319

YOU CLEARLY HAVEN'T WATCHED FULL METAL JACKET ENOUGH TIMES. PUT ON YOUR WAR FACE AND UNFUCK YOURSELF.
>>
Anybody wanna answer these actual questions and concerns?
>>
>>38050253
>We'll I might go to college after, for a bachelors in something
Why not try to get a degree while serving as well and take advantage of TA? Joining the Marines to see combat will not help you
>>
>>38050319
100% this
>>38050199
>>38050378
Dont ever join the marines, ever.
The reason is because no matter what you want in the marines, theres a significantly better version in another branch. Tell me why you want to join the marines and ill tell you the better alternative.
Navy vet btw
>>38050536
Yes its possible 100%
I got out after 4 years with 35grand in the bank and the Post 911 bill so i get to go to school for free.
>>
My cousin joined military straight after highschool and now he has his wife, a kid, and they live comfortably in upper-middle class. So sure
>>
>>38050588
I want to definitely see action, that's first and foremost. I also want to be deployed overseas, but I'm ok with not being able to. I might want to try out for machine gunner/sniper after a few tours/years of service. Ive always liked how the marines were used as grunts, which appeals to me, cause I like to follow orders, and be lead. I want discipline, and a strict role of conduct, because I believe it makes me happier over all. Tldr-I like action, I wanna be ordered around, and I want to contribute to the country as a soldier. (Original)
>>
File: 1497855155704.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497855155704.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>38050674
Ok so go army ranger. Benefits over marines
>auto E-4 once you finish all training
In the marines as a grunt youd be lucky to make e-4 in 4 years
>faster advancement
>bonuses
>access to better schools
>way better funding and gear
>better missions
>doorway to other SOF
I'll tell you right now though you better be a fucking PT stud.
>>
>>38050674
If all you want is combat, then why not join the Army - Airborne- then Rangers. Joining the Marines to see combat isn't even guaranteed. You could sit behind a desk all day
>>
>>38050402
Extracting oil and defending (((them)))***
>>
>>38050744
Can you join the Airborne right away?!!! That'd be fucking awesome dude. And yea desk duty is the reason I don't want to do a civilian job either

>>38050732
Yea you're right about that, but wouldn't I have to go for a few years before trying out for rangers, and I'm pretty fit, just not the best at long distance running. I'm decently strong/very tough though. Like I can take a lot of pain.
>>
be a navy seal dood it
>>
You should join the military, you pretty much get everything you need to survive/work for free, (housing, food, power, gym, health insurance). You get college educated for free and you can actually attend online college during your service. Idk about the other branches, but when signing for the USAF, you can write in your overseas and mainland preferences for basing. While the military will basically put you wherever they want, they may put into account what your preferences are depending on your job. If you stay in at least 20 years, you'll get retirement money basically the rest of your life. If you do everything right, you'll probably end up pretty comfortable in the middle class. If you get fucked up in the Marines, you'll probably become homeless lol.
>>
>>38050810
*it easy
>>
>>38050674
Fucking hell anon, it's not 2003 anymore. If you want action so badly then your best bet is either special forces or airborne (which is solely army) or special operations. Because outside of that and a few MOS's like combat engineer or something the odds of you seeing anything regardless of branch is next to none. And if you join the USMC you are stuck with the MOS you get whether you like it or not, and that is a lot more random then you would think. Good chance that as a jarhead you're either staying on some base in Japan or some shit or staying on a ship. Besides, if you'd bother to take a look you'd realize that the army has proven itself more than plenty of times over the USMC in terms of fighting, and that the USMC has a lot of dirt on it's hands, especially with the bullshit it pulled in the 1940s onward. Nowadays there's really no point in joining them unless you want to stroke your ego that much.
>>
File: 1498518822327.webm (332KB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498518822327.webm
332KB, 568x320px
>>38050774
>Extracting oil and defending (((them)))***
Its about getting paid and killing people. Who cares who you work for. take advantage of the system.

>>38050807
Based off these dumbass questions it seems youve done no research whatsoever. Yes you can go airborne immediately, yes you can go ranger immediately. You dont have to wait for either. You dont have to wait for green beret either you just have to be 20. Go to army website and read all about it you turd.

>I'm decently strong/very tough though
Gimme numbers
>>
>>38050807
>Can you join the Airborne right away?!!!
Well sure. Just enlist with an 18 series MOS contract, which is the special forces track. Hopefully you're physically fit
>>
>>38050865
Ive done a little research not a whole bunch. Airborne seems cool, I read a little about it, and the Only thing I'm afraid of is that they'll go fast in training and If i don't get it right away I'm fucked. Like they wont take their time with me and show me what to do.

And we'll bench like 210 and my strongest, squat was 295 before I stopped working out. Like I said I'm not really weight strong, more like raw strong, like everyday things.
>>
>>38050906
Yea I'm pretty fit, I just have trouble with long distance running, it's never been a strong suit. But I have endurance in physicality and other things.
>>
File: 1498644495812.webm (1MB, 932x714px) Image search: [Google]
1498644495812.webm
1MB, 932x714px
>>38050992
>Like I said I'm not really weight strong, more like raw strong, like everyday things.
That doesnt exist stop coping. You need to get a bit stronger and much faster.

>Only thing I'm afraid of is that they'll go fast in training and If i don't get it right away I'm fucked. Like they wont take their time with me and show me what to do
Are you an idiot? Serious question. They teach to the slowest person. Others have passed so if they did it why cant you?

>>38051011
Dont listen to >>38050906
Airborne has nothing to do with 18 series thats SOF, airborne is its own thing and requires an option on an infantry contract. Airborne by itself sucks and isnt special at all. Go ranger or green beret or dont go at all.
>>
>>38051042
>Airborne by itself sucks and isnt special at all. Go ranger or green beret or dont go at all.
Don't you need to complete Airborne training before Ranger training anyways?
>>
>>38051042
Dude I'm nothing special. I'm not really that strong, or fast. Ive played soccer my whole life but always come last in running, so I guess that's not a good indicator. I'm good with shooting and stealth and stuff. Like I thought being a sniper might be something I could enjoy, due to me being able to cope with boredom and having to sit and wait for days and days. T bh when I thought of military I never though of anything other than being a grunt. I'm trying so hard to put these in coherent sentences
>>
>>38051117
Oh yea the soccer thing, I'm also a goalie because I'm good at reacting and using my body, so I'm not really meant to be very fast, just quick.
>>
File: 1453358938074.jpg (53KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1453358938074.jpg
53KB, 768x1024px
>>38051106
omg yes killin me smalls
This is a all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares situation.
All rangers and green berets are airborne qualed but you can also just be in airborne and stop at that point. There are at least 2 huge infantry battalions that are all airborne qualed so if you just got that youd go to one of those 2. Ones in colorado and other in italy i believe.

>>38051117
>Like I thought being a sniper
Ok do you not realize they only give those schools to top notch studs right? Dont you realize the PT studs think the exact same thing and want those schools as well? You need to get fast and strong or youre gonna be stuck in basic infantry painting rocks.
Also youre talking so cringey at this point i may give up.
>im good at stealth
wtf does this mean you neckbeard? and how does it relate to hiding in the desert and shooting sand niggers? Cmon man youre killing me.
>>
>>38051181
Well fuck it I guess, if PT is that fucking hard I might as well sit my ass at home. Just because I can't run a useless 20 miles means I'm not cut out for something? Isn't the point of the military being you see enemy, you shoot him?
>>
File: 1495598717382.jpg (325KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495598717382.jpg
325KB, 960x1280px
>>38051248
>useless 20 miles
Running away or towards an enemy is useless?

>Isn't the point of the military being you see enemy, you shoot him?
sometimes you trek 10 miles caring 60lbs of gear to get there. Especially as a sniper. Man you sure are fucking clueless.
>>
>>38051298
>>38051298
Yea I can cucking trek there, and I can probably run there when my life is on the line. But doing it as an excercize is not possible. I'm not clueless bud, just pointing out bullshit when I see it.
>>
>>38051350
>But doing it as an excercize is not possible
for every other ranger it apparently is. But you know better than they do i forgot. Go back to COD.
>>
>>38051248
>isn't the point of the military being you see the enemy, you shoot him?
Ask me how I know the military isn't for you. Military is a lot more than just shooting a bunch of desert people. It's for the defense of the country first and foremost, as well as doing a myriad of other things like providing aid and support to other countries if need be. It's not call of duty. Even snipers need to be pretty damn fit for what they do, they still have to trek miles upon miles upon miles with a bunch of gear on their backs, as well as being very adept at things like math. If you're actually serious about this I suggest you actually research this shit and get yourself fit (and you don't need to run a solid 20 miles before you start training, that will come later) or save the spot for someone else.
>>38051350
Ironic considering you've posted nothing but bullshit. Doesn't matter how good you can do things in a completely hypothetical situation, if you can't do it during training then why should they believe you can do it when shit hits the fan? Either get serious about this or just drop the idea entirely. Also don't go in expecting tons of gibs as a standard infantryman because you will be sorely disappointed.
>>
File: IMG_8828.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8828.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>38051375
Haha COD self hating fag spotted. I never said I wanted to be a ranger either you fucking retard. I can smell assholes like you a mile away.
>>
>>38051474
his post makes absolutely no sense.
>I never said I wanted to be a ranger either you fucking retard
thankgod cause youd fail immediately.
>>
>>38051443
I know its not just that, I was just using an example. I just wanted to be a grunt, and everyone keeps shitting on it. What's wrong with infantry? I don't need gibs either, I just want college coverage and experience for other jobs just in case I change my mind.
>>
>>38051530
Nothings wrong with it but from your initial description it sounded like you wanted an actual challenge. Still go army infantry over marines.
>>
>>38051502
Bullshit, if I wanted to I could be. I just don't. But I forgot, you know me too well.
>>
>>38051557
No not really, I'm fine with being an everyday infantryman.
>>
>>38051558
I know youre a pissy crybaby.
>Bullshit, if I wanted to I could be
Based off the stats you gave theres no way in hell you could.
>>
File: 1498413339631.png (226KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
1498413339631.png
226KB, 600x562px
>>38051558
>Bullshit, if I wanted to I could be. I just don't

>I really want to see combat, but I don't want to be a Ranger or try to get into SOF. Just a grunt doing desk work or shooting at hills
>>
>>38051587
Ok well fine then jsut go army infantry and at least try to get airborne if you can. Its a 3 week school and yo get to jump out of planes. Why not.
>>
This normalfag is dumber than a brick lol. Just let him take the shorter route toward losing 3 limbs in an Israeli expansion war, the faster this board becomes better
>>
File: IMG_8292.jpg (53KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8292.jpg
53KB, 489x499px
>>38051599
Maybe I don't want to do all that training to do it? I mean If i was really committed to trying out for it i could probably make it lol
>>
>>38051609
Is there anything special about being a marine? Like anything extra for being one
>>
>>38051680
no marine infantry is the lowest of the low. Youre treated like dog shit and the advancement is horribly slow. Again like ive been saying never go marines ever.
>>
>>38051638
No you (original 4you)
>>
>>38050199
Dont join the military especially the marines.
>>
>>38050199
Make sure you make up a bunch of bullshit mental
problems and get a pension for the rest of your
life. Then get another job.
>>
>>38051694
Well that's definitely heart breaking. You'd think having the worst conditions would advance you faster, or get you more benefits.
>>
>>38051722
Why would you say don't join the military in general?
>>
>>38051743
>You'd think having the worst conditions would advance you faster, or get you more benefits.
like ive been saying thats the whole point to being in SOF
Marines are super low quality people. They dont want to pay 18 year olds with 80IQs.
>>
>>38051680
>Is there anything special about being a marine?
No. It's pretty shit and most people don't even reenlist. But most Marines think they are elite for completing a few extra days of basic training.

If you want combat, go army then Rangers. If you don't want combat and just want experience, then AF or Navy
>>
>>38051765
I mean I'm pretty smart, not a genius but smart. I just have no direction in life. Nothing excites me, and I know college, if it's even 1% similar to high school, I'll hate it. My parents keep telling me to go ahead and go to college ill figure it out midway through.
>>
>>38051783
I mean that sounds appealing, but all the PT is just turning me off, it just seems a bit excessive.
>>
>>38051827
OK so what are you even asking? you arent OP right?
>>
>>38051827
dude listen, there is a reason marines are not recommended, and the pay is shit and you're a fucking no one. Plz try to join chair force, navy, coast, army, and make marines last option. You will get better pay, jobs, missions, and not die in some fucking desert
>>
File: 1482035148026.jpg (68KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1482035148026.jpg
68KB, 600x580px
>>38051853
>but all the PT is just turning me off, it just seems a bit excessive
are you fucking retarded
>>
>>38051857
What I'm saying is i have no direction in life, and the military seems like an option instead of college.
>>
>>38051853
>I mean that sounds appealing
What part? The shit or the not reenlisting part
>>
>>38051893
OK thats great. Again are you asking is that a good idea or what? This entire thread is people pointing others in that direction so again what are you asking?
>>
>>38051887
Retarded for thinking I wont make it?
>>
>>38051921
Yea I'm basically asking if I should join the military instead of going to college. It just got derailed really quickly for some reason.
>>
>>38051947
Ya sure. Most contracts are only 4 years. Do your time and if you like it stay in if not get out with a savings account full of money and the gi bill so if you choose you can go to school for free. Im the navy vet and thats exactly what i did.
>>38051922
For thinking that PT and a tough barrier to entry is retarded. Its to keep out poser faggots like you.
>>
im going officer. im going to get my degree and then join. Marines or Air force. Marines garuntees a pilot slot as long as you pass pilot school.
Enlisted is good for 18-20. Dont enlist after 20 because you'll have higher ranked kids younger than you ripping your shit all day
>>
>>38051893
>What I'm saying is i have no direction in life,

The Marines will give you no options. Not reenlisting will probably leave you with no marketable skills (besides "muh discipline and fitness"). If you stay, you'll just deal with shit. The Marines is not a career. Look into other branches and do research on all the various MOS's available
>>
>>38051990
Yea that sounds good, I think ill either do Air Force or marines as well. I don't know what those fags we're arguing about up there.
>>
In my opinion, the military is the best way to prevent yourself from being a NEET, if you have the willpower. Just do what they tell you and you have succeeded.

Not only will you have a well-paying job, you will automatically gain higher status with women because you're a "hero", especially when in uniform. The military can transform a robot to a chad if you just allow it to break you.
>>
>>38052050
That's what I was thinking man. I don't want to be a NEET, or a burden on my parents.
>>
>>38052023
I was one of them. Listen marines are the worst option bar none. AF sucks but for different reasons. Join either the navy or army and make damn sure you pick a good job.
>>
The dumbest person I've met in my life (who once punched a cop in McDonald's drive thru, would choke himself to get high, was a wigger despite coming from wealth) was accepted by the marines.

I shudder thinking my life would be in the hands of that idiot. Good luck OP
>>
>>38052071
I'll definitely research about some jobs in the Army and Navy, and look away from the marines.
>>
>>38052112
Bill, ill punch you too. Dont ever talk to me or my son ever again.
>>
>>38052071
>AF sucks but for different reasons. Join either the navy or army

Why?
>>
>>38052119
Good man. Any idea what you d want to do? The saying is choose your rate(job) choose your fate. In other words if you pick a shitty job you're fucked.
>>
>>38050199
enlisting isn't a great option.
>>38050319
fuck off we're full
>>
>>38052195
Probably infantry/machine gunner/light machine gunner. Like the guys who lay down suppressing fire on a building.
>>
>>38052178
It sucks cause it's to comfortable. That's not a joke I'm serious hear me out.
No one gets out for that very reason. The quality of life is to high and most jobs are very easy. So everyone stays in forever and that clogs up advancement like crazy. And even worse because it so easy it's super packed with women and fags. The AF is super sjw heaven. Massive number of trainings of diversity and shit like that. They even have a job that is essentially real life PC police. Fact is the harder the job the better cause it filters out faggots and losers that's why going ranger for example over just infantry is a good idea. It's tougher but the rewards are better.
>>
>>38052242
We'll if you go army infantry at least get airborne as well so you have your foot in the door if you want to ever go ranger or SF. And if you go navy you could go for air crew on a helo. Get to shoot and swim rescue missions but you gotta be a stud.
>>
>>38052244
>The AF is super sjw heaven. Massive number of trainings of diversity and shit like that.
>even have a job that is essentially real life PC police.

what???
what's your experience with the AF
>>
>>38052261
I might try airborne. Do you know if machinegunning is a specialty in the Army, or is it bunched in with infantry roles?
>>
>>38052283
Everyone I've talked to from the AF has told me that plus you can look up advancement rates and see they are very slow. I was in the navy and made E-5 in 3 years. Impossible in the AF.
You saying that isn't true?
>>38052285
You mean from a helicopter or something else? The helo thing is separate I believe but when you're in an infantry unit from what I've heard they give the biggest guy the heavy duty machine gun. Probably varies though.
>>
>>38052344
I mean like in a squad, like having a deployable mg. I'm not a big guy so if its only for big guys I'm screwed haha.
>>
>>38052367
Ya I've heard they just grab the biggest lug and give it to him. You're not even infantry yet don't get ahead of yourself.
>>
>>38052344
probably true, not looking at enlisting though. Officer promotion rates are excellent , virtually guaranteed to O-3 unless you fuck up bad.
>>
>>38052408
Self doubts a killer for me
>>
File: IMG_0255.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>38050199
Air Force if you want comfy (or cool sci-fi shit, a la the up-and-coming Space Force), Marines if you want a cult-like community and badassery, or Army if you have any specific job in mind.

Coast Guard is too competitive for what it's worth and Navy sucks unless you're especially smart.
>>
>>38052436
Ok even still. Why would you want to be in charge of a bunch of women and faggots? I'm telling you unless you're a complete bitch you'll hate it. At least in the navy as a SWO you'll get to deploy to loads of countries. In the chair force you'll be doing paperwork in some bunker god knows where.
Also that officer promotion is the same in every branch. Unless you fuck up it's always guranteed O-3
>>38052465
Basic infantry isn't hard though. Unless you're 300 lbs that's is.
>>
>>38052513
I'm 160 5'8" so about average build
>>
>>38052513
Because I want to fly. I know you can fly Navy, but AF gives the best shot at landing the slot.
>>
>>38052535
You'll be fine. Should still start running and what not though. Can't hurt.
>>38052492
Almost none of this is true at all.
>>
>>38052555
Ohhh gotcha. Well if you wanna take a quicker route and fly helos there's always the army's warrant program. No degree required.
>>
>>38052557
I'm doing football Right now, we run 4 days a week about 2 miles a day. /(original
>>
>>38052557
It's true in my experience desu, maybe I can't speak though considering I was never enlisted.
>>
>>38052567
Too late now, dotted lines have been signed hahaha
If I wasn't in the position to get a degree, definitely would be going WO in the army. I've heard it's a pretty great opportunity.
>>
>>38052636
Well you're wrong as fuck on most of it.
The marines suck ass and should be avoided st all costs.
The navy lets you pick specific jobs not just the army and the navy is far more advanced than the AF is. They also have the best intel jobs easily. CTN being the best in the whole military. Aside from that being on a ship and traveling is great.
As I said above AF is filled with women and faggots and should also be avoided for slow advancement.
>>38052574
Well that ain't bad. Your time is important. If you want to truly have no problems and make it a breeze you need to be running 6 min miles. That'd make you stand out and get offered more opportunities.
>>38052640
Well good luck.
>>
>>38052663
Marines are pretty cool as far as officers go, rest assured. Evidently not enlisted.
Also, I've been told being a navy surface warfare officer sucks ass. Not sure about enlisted, but it sounds better from what you're insisting.
My brother is a naval aviation officer though and he says it's alright.
>>
>>38052748
>Navy SWO sucking
Hahahah ya right. They have it so easy it's insane. At least compared to the enlisted. They most likely have it tougher compared to other officers so that makes it seem tough but it's still a cake walk. Stand some basic watch and do some paper work and you're home free.
The work on a ship sucks in general what makes it worth it is the traveling. Did 2 deployments and saw most of Asia because of it.
>>
Everyone hates the Marines because we're the Chad of the military. We steal all the pussy and kill all the bad guys before the rest show up. Get rekt beta faggots.
>>
>>38053222
>Chad of the military.
The dumb Chads

> SOF does the killing
ftfy
>>
>>38053349
>The dumb Chads
Not going to argue that. It's a well established fact that the Marines are for dumb Chads.

>SOF does the killing
Are you retarded? Most of the killing is done by stupid grunts or by massive overkill from the air. Try again fag.
>>
>>38053446
>Most of the killing is done by stupid grunts
[citation needed]. From what I understand SOF gets sent in first to take over or assault whatever, hostage rescue, etc. Not a dumb squad of Marines or Army
>>
>>38053522
>citation needed
What is any war ever? Do you actually understand how wars are fought or are you another call of duty fag?
>>
File: 1498299251769.png (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498299251769.png
1MB, 640x480px
>>38053640
>grunts have done the most killing in war
No shit, retard. I'm talking about right now, not WW2. Are we in a war right now? No. This thread is about enlisting
>>
>>38053699
Hey retard, you don't enlist into SOF. You have to tryout to get into the MOS's after you're already in. Guess what, most of those fucks were grunts first.
>>
File: 1472679640089.jpg (45KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1472679640089.jpg
45KB, 681x496px
>>38053884
>you don't enlist into SOF
Never said that

>most of those fucks were grunts first
What the hell does this have to do with killing?
>>
>>38054117
So, we're in a thread about enlisting and you keep bringing up SOF. What the fuck am I supposed to think you mean.

And my point was that, if we're talking about entering into SOF, it would be a wise decision to start in a field that relates, like infantry. That would improve the chance of success in a tryout.

I'm willing to bet that if you were even in the military, you were an ASVAB waiver. You probably have an IQ to match your garbage ASVAB score too.
>>
>>38054369
>What the fuck am I supposed to think you mean.
Basic reading comprehension and common sense.

> it would be a wise decision to start in a field that relates, like infantry. That would improve the chance of success in a tryout.
That's great and all, but not related to what I'm saying. I'm stating SOF likely does the killing, probably on high risk, important missions. Or just air.
>>
>>38053884
Umm yes you do. Wtf are you talking about?
You can straight enlist into every SOF except delta.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.