[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is dorming in college really all it's cracked up to be?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: -girls-and-dorm-room-.jpg (891KB, 1600x1525px) Image search: [Google]
-girls-and-dorm-room-.jpg
891KB, 1600x1525px
Is dorming in college really all it's cracked up to be? I commute to college because I wanted to save a lot of money, and I honestly don't feel like I missed out on anything. There's no way partying every weekend doesn't get old after a while. I've gotten laid from a few girls I met at my college, so I'm not lacking in that area either. The only annoying thing is choosing whether to bang at her parent's house or my parent's house. I will say tho, the classes just being there when dorming is a huge advantage
>>
Living in a dorm is fun. It's kind of like being at a really long summer camp. There's always something stupid happening, someone who's willing to share the booze or weed they snuck in, and babes. The thing is once you start to mature mid way through your second year you start to absolutely fucking hate it.
>>
>>38049698
These threads are funny, because you're a normie and you know it but you post in a way that seems like you're breezing past the whole "kissless virgin basement dweller" thing you hear about and are talking to the other cool normies on /r9k/.

it's really fucking annoying. I hated college, couldn't fit in well enough.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.u7.jpg (68KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u7.jpg
68KB, 800x800px
>>38049698
>>38049728

Both you normies get the fuck off my board. The most fun part about living in dorm is calling campus security to break up normie funtimes
>>
>>38049728
WOAH this is me so much left it just mid through my second year
kinda miss living there but whatever
>>
File: when will my time.png (101KB, 1532x1088px) Image search: [Google]
when will my time.png
101KB, 1532x1088px
>Normies shitting up imageboards: Ex. #999
>>
>>38049698
>I've gotten laid from a few girls I met at my college, so I'm not lacking in that area either

Sigh. Why are you here?
>>
>>38049835
>>38049736
>>38049748

Non virgin does not equal normie. And the first girl I fucked was.... not exactly a beauty queen. Aside from getting a casual hookup every once in a while, I really don't have a ton of friends. Plus I might be literally autistic
>>
>>38050037
Of course it does you fucking normalfag tourist
>>
>>38049728
>The thing is once you start to mature mid way through your second year you start to absolutely fucking hate it.

That's what I figured. The whole "away from my parents , live like I'm in Vegas 24/7" thing probably loses its novelty after a while.
>>
File: 1498692750327.png (95KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1498692750327.png
95KB, 625x626px
>>38050153
Um...No

Living with mommy and daddy is embarrassing
>>
>>38050037

Fucking kill yourself you normalfaggot. Fuck off and die.
>>
>>38049748
>>38050153
this

Being in a dorm (for me, and a lot of others I presume) was/is better than being at home -- but if you want to kill yourself when you're at home, you're still going to want to kill yourself when you're in a dorm.
>>
does anybody have any tips for incoming freshman?
>>
I met my best friends in the dorms. First time I drank a beer, smoked a cigarette, smoked pot, did ecstasy, all with those people. I was pretty sheltered going in, but I repaid them later by introducing them to acid and cocaine. I still live with two of my dorm mates and I'm 25.
>>
>>38049698
Dorm life is going to be awful for most robots. If you're autistic like me and entirely incapable of making any friends then you should just commute. There is nothing like the soul crushing loneliness of being confined in a tiny cubicle away from your parents for a year.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.