[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

roommate stories > be me > be uni > room with probably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: SViHYwF.png (41KB, 297x200px) Image search: [Google]
SViHYwF.png
41KB, 297x200px
roommate stories

> be me
> be uni
> room with probably the most self centered, annoying bitch on the planet
> steals my food constantly & rips my clothes trying to fit into them even though she's got a solid 20 kg on me
> also doesn't care at all about personal hygiene & is happy to have the apartment emulate a dumpster
> forced to put up with this because the local rental market is completely saturated and I can't afford the rent for this apartment solo
> develop some workarounds such as padlocking my door and buying my own mini fridge to put inside locked room, living situation becomes bearable-ish
> then the breaking point happens
> bitch, henceforth referred to as Sally, meets some idiot on fb and after messaging with him for a few days wants him to come and visit for a night
> does not apprise me of this arrangement
> the one rule of our apartment that I actually expect her to follow is to not give keys to anyone without it being a mutual agreement (even my bf of 2 yrs doesn't have a key)
> home alone doing laundry when the lock turns
> WhatTheFuckIsGoingOn.jpg
> tall greasy guy in his mid 30s steps in (Sally is 23)
> reflexively throw bottle of dish soap at him, then grab handset and run into and lock bathroom
> he starts shouting that it's OK, he's Sally's "boyfriend" and that he got invited for the night
> say that I don't care who he is and that he can get out of my apartment or I'll call the cops
> thankfully, he leaves with little fuss and I can continue going about my day
> Sally walks in later and starts screaming at me about how I gave her "bf" a concussion and that she's going to press charges (bullshit, she couldn't afford a candy bar)
(continued)
>>
(continued)
> considering the circumstances, determine with bf that we are ready to move in together (at least temporarily)
> pack essentials and move in that day
> start wondering what to do with the lease
> thankfully, it's in my name because Sally has the shittiest credit this side of the pond
> could go the easy route (evict her and terminate the lease) but decide to have a little fun instead
> put roommate ad on gumtree with fairly enticing signing bonus (deposit and first two months rent waived) but make sure to explain in full detail Sally's bitchiness so people at least know what they're getting into
> after about 2 weeks, snag exactly the right person, herein referred to as Mark
> after talking to Mark for a couple hours, I learn that:
> he's a massive slob and will enjoy not having to care about it
> he mostly eats carryout and never leaves leftovers so the food isn't a problem
> clothes aren't a problem either as he makes Sally look positively fucking anorexic
> furthermore, he's gay and likes to bring home a revolving door of fuck buddies who may stay for a week or more
> basically, I am gonna make Sally live with a male Sally on steroids
> the cherry on top is that he's willing to pay a substantial amount more than half the lease is worth, so I can now goose more out of Sally on premises of equality
> mail him my key after he clears the leasing background check
(continued)
>>
(continued)
> get panicked call from Sally that evening asking why there's a strange guy in the apartment and how he got a key
> explain how subletting works and notify her of her increased rent effective immediately
> hang up when she starts screaming
> over the next few days, receive flurry of progressively more desperate texts and voicemails detailing Mark's activities
> apparently, she is now cleaning the apartment like a slave because he doesn't care and having to deal with the constant presence of his (apparently equally disgusting) fuck buddies
> notice next month that her rent check is some quid short
> text Mark and tell him that if Sally doesn't make up the money and pay next month's rent in full, I'll give him the right to move her shit out and change the locks
> he presumably apprises her of this because I get about fifteen voicemails over the next hour
> fast-forward about three months later, the incessant messaging from Sally has all but stopped so I assume she's either killed herself or made peace with Mark
> then she calls at like 1 AM out of the blue
> decide to answer for shits & giggles
"HOLY FUCK, you finally picked up, you NEED to get him out of here, this is completely unlivable" blah blah blah
> "yeah, guess it's a bitch when people give keys to the apartment to weird fucks you don't know"
> hang up
>>
>>38049207
7.5/10 i want to fuck mark
>>
>>38049173
Post tits please.

>move in with room mates in random uni dorm
>1 shitskin 2 other white guys and an asian
>kettle breaks and short out the apartment
>toss it in the bin
>switch power back on
>figure I'll go get a new kettle tomorrow
>later the power goes out
>wtf
>apparently shitskin has taken the kettle out of the garbage and into his room
>explain thats disgusting and it shorts out the power
>no toilet paper in the toilet
>buy some and just keep it in my room
>2 weeks later still no toilet paper
>2 bottles next to the toilet
>drain on the floor caked with shit
>asian and shitskin haven't been using toilet paper
>complain to building management
>shitskin ends up moving out
>>
File: 14444433.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
14444433.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>38049173

>even my bf of 2 yrs doesn't have a key

leave this board whorie normie
>>
>live with 2 guys in a 100 sqft room
>all three of us have completely incompatible sleep schedules
>one sleeps with music on and no headphones, it's disgusting dubstep shit
>he stays out late at night and always wakes me up at 4 am when he comes in.
>The other guy never leaves.
>He was constantly crying and yelled when he was on the phone every other day
>get so angry, I don't even speak to them for the last 3ish months that I live there, when my semester is over, I just do my cleaning and get out without saying a word.

Dorms are the worst shit ever. The only pro was free laundry.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.