[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you gay yet /r9k/? What's holding you back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

Why aren't you gay yet /r9k/? What's holding you back from sucking some cock?
>>
>>38049170
>Why aren't you gay yet /r9k/? What's holding you back from sucking some cock?
not having a bf

lack of bf is the largest problem in my life
>>
Instead of trying to find girls you now have to find guys

Instead of people hating you for actual reasons, people hate you on principal that you suck dicks

Aids

Being gay is playing on hard mode
>>
>>38049170
I tried it and it's nasty
>>
File: 1476737675042.jpg (39KB, 399x416px) Image search: [Google]
1476737675042.jpg
39KB, 399x416px
>>38049170
I'm not attracted to men. Except Jared Leto for some reason. I'd suck his dick if he asked me to. But I can't think of any other man who could turn me gay.
>>
>>38049170
>extremely shy
>extreme social phobia
>extreme anxiety
I can't find friends, much less a bf.
>>
>>38049258
you sound like me anon
can I be your friend?
>>
>>38049170
>Why aren't you gay yet /r9k/?
But I am though
>>
>>38049194
i'm the kind of person to always make problems for myself

if only because it's more interesting that way
>>
File: 65729457442.jpg (32KB, 580x751px) Image search: [Google]
65729457442.jpg
32KB, 580x751px
>>38049170
Because I'm just not gay.
>>
>>38049672
>Because I'm just not gay.
Have you tried?
>>
I'm gay top and just want a bf that likes vidya and weebshit like me and we cuddle and chill out together. But I'm too awkward and I think I'm too ugly to try and go find one.
>>
>>38049686
Have you tried fucking a tried fucking a lion?
>>
File: IMG_3326.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3326.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Is this what gay men want?
>>
>>38049813
no, gay men want twinks and only twinks
>>
>>38049170
I don't want AIDS. Faggots are disgusting. I'd seriously rather kms then ever be gay and the faggots on /r9k/ ruining this board have made me despise gays so much I'd rather beat them into a bloody pulp. I bet I could punch a faggots cock clean off his body if I tried hard enough.

Faggots are cancer.
>>
>>38049827

this always baffled me.

Lesbians go for the most butch manly dykes

and gay guys go for guys that may as well be women

like, what's the point?
>>
>>38049827
I want chubby fem desu, although twinks are good
>>
File: 1477904536201.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477904536201.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>38049193
>not having a bf
This applies to me as well. I just want an /r9k/ prison gay bf.
>>
>>38049876
you talk some big words buddy
I bet you are too big of a pussy to do shit in real life faggot
>>
>>38049876
you sound like a frustrated closet homosexual
>>
>>38049883
a lot of guys on /r9k/ are only meme-gay so they only want boys that look like girls

real true authentic gay guys also enjoy boyish & masculine looks
>>
>>38049895
I called faggots faggots to their face and have told them they're disgusting animals and vermin. They always have a big cry and break down in tears, it's pathetic.

>>38049896
>hates gays for destroying /r9k/
>must be gay

Nice logic faggot. Just because you live and breath cock and ass 24/7 doesn't mean everyone else does. Hopefully the AIDS fairy pays you a visit real soon.
>>
because I want to be gay as hard as most gays want to be straight.
>literally be able to have sex with someone within minutes with grindr
>dont have to approach women, get approached at a bar and flirted with
>can fuck 31 days a month
>prostate orgasms are apparently lightyears ahead of normal ones
>you can have any opinion at all and then use the gay card if an sjw calls you out

man i wish I could do it, but I cant...
>>
>>38049990
son, i fuck tougher guys than you in the ass and make them my bitch

i fuck guys your father's age and make them call me Sir

you think picking on some weak little bottom boy makes you tough?

i wonder how you'll feel after getting your shit stomped by a 'fag' like me
>>
>>38049949
the day i willingly spend time around a bald, curly-bearded fat manlet with bell-curve-liberal views and autismvoice is the day i count myself among the normiegay population
>>
>>38049990
who ejaculated in your cornflakes bud?
>>
>>38049170
I haven't been subverted by the Jews to the point where I question even the gender I'm attracted to.
You've gotta be an easily manipulated, broken mother fucker to get to that point.
I'm largely broken, but not faggot broken.
>>
>>38050222
Tony the Tiger.
>>
>>38050087
I love it when the queers try to act tough.
Please... Don't you have a drag show to get to, little faggot?
You don't fool anyone anymore. You may be big, but you're just as much of a little bitch as the rest of them.
>>
File: die.jpg (54KB, 343x357px) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
54KB, 343x357px
I am gay, but I wouldn't say it's a good thing. Monogamous relationships are virtually non-existant, everyone is a slut who fucks around, any kind of introvert you find is an obnoxious suicidal dumbass, and really finding someone worth your time is fucking impossible. If you just want to fuck men then that's easy, but if you want something more than just fucking and are actually attracted to other things about men, then you're out of luck.

And of course, there's the extreme amount of mentally ill faggots who try extremely hard to make them and others think of them as women because it's just easier to be submissive and have people pamper to them in the way they would a woman.
>>
>>38050245
You're not very bright, are you?

Did you know that LGBT people are statistically more intelligent?
>>
>>38050288
Like I'd ever trust a liberal "statistic"
Those faggots literally believe that the ends justify the means. That means they're not to be trusted.
Faggots are born degenerates and liars.
Anything to further the cause. That's how Marxist queers think.
>>
>>38049252

>Except Jared Leto

Everyone is gay for Jared Leto. This is scientific fact
>>
Gays tend to be just as shallow, if not even more shallow than women and I'm ugly as fuck.
>>
>>38050222
You ejaculate in them every day when I have to wake up and see you faggots infesting this board like parasites until you kill the host. You're literally pinworms you shit sucking faggot.

>>38050087
Wow you're so big and strong you can fuck guys in their shit holes and get poop noodle and walk around smelling like shit cum thinking you're great. Really impressed. The only thing you'll be stomping in is AIDS pills into your worn out asshole while you get chemo for colon cancer and then die childless and alone because nobody likes faggots and you can't breed.
>>
>>38049170
if i wee to date a guy he'd have to look like a girl
>>
>>38050417
>>38050327
You're not very bright are you?

Maybe /reddit/ would be more your speed?
>>
>>38050514
I'm very intelligent actually. It's quite amusing you can fault me on my intelligence, given that faggots never have anything to offer on this board except talking about cocks and fucking and how they're faggots. You literally can't think or talk about anything else.

So I guess if that is your standard of intelligence, you aren't a very good judge. You're obviously gagging at the bit to link to some huffpost article about how faggots are smart, so go ahead and post it. And then we can all have a laugh at the silly faggot not being able to use academic literature and source his arguments.
>>
>>38050624
>im very intelligent actually
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>38049170
i am
i have no boyfriend goodnight
>>
>>38049170
I think I'm in love with my discord friend, he's a robo too and when we first came into contact with another in the same server he's always been kind and shared similar interests to me.

It's been a year since then and I've even had dreams about where they've always been in a positive lighting. One of my favorites was a dream I had where we were holding hands.

I'm a male and have been straight my whole life until I joined this server. It makes me a feel nice when I see him come online, although he generally doesn't stay online for long due to him being in uni.

I think I'm crossing that boundary except when I think of it with him in mind, it isn't in a lewd way. I feel like I could actually put aside whatever is going on my life and attempt to create a real relationship with another person.

Only problem is I don't think he views me the same way... what do I do? We don't talk much, we used to post pictures together and I had so much fun but I think a lot of my neet problems are getting in the way...
>>
>>38050676
Well faganon. Thing is. I'm a med student. When I'm on placement the most common problem faggots present with when they come into emergency, is having things stuck up their ass. Happens a few times a week. We all pretend we buy their excuse they tripped and fell on the cucumber or deodorant can. But we have a big laugh at the dumb faggot as soon as he's out of earshot. Faggots really are stupid.
>>
>>38050861
yeah, tell me another lie
>>
>>38050892
Had this one guy come in with a potato in his ass. He didn't get the sigmoid colon has a negative vacuum, he just figured he'd eventually shit the potato back out. So he waited two whole weeks before he came in. Now, turns out the colon is actually the perfect environment for a potato to grow, and sadly it had spread throughout his lower intestine and we unable to save him.
>>
>>38050717
Same here, I'm really in love with my discord friend and I'm 100% gay and want him so bad, but the only problem is he's all the way in russia and I'm in usa, and we've talked about running away together but's he's still in collage and poor and I'm a NEET so that'd be very hard to do. he's super qt and I'm totally in love with him, and he's called me qt too and I only hope he feels same way about me.
>>
>>38050960
yeah try telling me another lie
>>
>>38050972
Hopefully things work out between you two, anon.

I can understand the distance posing as a difficulty, I live in USA too and my friend lives in Canada. If you two have already expressed clear interest in one another that should still allow you two to keep each other in good company online.
>>
>>38049813
>>38049827
Muscle guys are nice to fuck desu, specially when you fuck them from behind and you see all the muscles in the back and that tight butt

Twinks are nice too, fuck fat people
>>
>>38050283
>Monogamous relationships are virtually non-existant
This is the worst part. From my experience the better looking the guy is, the bigger a slut. It's only the uggos who want relationships
>>
>>38051134
>good looking guy can fuck 30 others good looking guys in one month instead of being in a relationship

That's how human works m8, why would you settle when you can fuck different people?
>>
>>38050972
>>38051076
same anon here, I may have worded myself poorly by saying "showing clear interest"
you both have called each other qt and have spoken about running away together, but you're wondering if he feels the same way... how long have you two known each other?
>>
>>38051167
Because you want more than meaningless sex. Never been in love before?
>>
What's holding me back from sucking cock? Biology.
>>
>>38051341
>What's holding me back from sucking cock? Biology.
you don't have a mouth?
>>
>>38049170
i've sucked bbc twice
3/10 not that much fun
>>
>>38049813
Yes, is that unironically you?
>>38049827
I'm a twink and I want to be held
>>
>>38049170
Because I like grills. Also, every gays just piss me off. I used to not care about it at all, and always considered myself as someone who "wasn't homophobic" until I actually met some gays through a circle of friends I was in, and then another creepy, offputting gay at university. Maybe I'm basing too much off a few experiences, but I honestly think there's something to all the hatred they've historically received.

>>38050861
Hahahahahahahahahahaha is this Dubbi? Hahahahahaha if not, I've heard similar stories about gays from hospital workers. Blacks as well, but that's a different story.
>>
>>38050990
Thats actually true it was kinda sad honestly he was pretty young. There was just too many complications.
>>
I'm bi but I'm too scared to do anything with a guy.
>>
>>38051840
>Also, every gays just piss me off.
Gays** just piss me off.
>>
>>38050960
>>38050990
Fuck, this was one of the stories I had heard about niggers from the aforementioned hospital folk. Except it was females shoving sweet potatoes up their vaginas to ward off pregnancy.
>>
Because traps and trannies exist.
Plus, vaginas are radical as well.
Going full gay when most guys are ugly and look like dudes would just be stupid.
>>
>>38051232
Not very long, only about a month now but we talk everyday, and I've had very strong feeling towards him both sexually and romantically, it could just be a love at first sigh thing and will probably never go anywhere. we both like a lot of the same things and get along really well, I actual met him on a 4chan desktop rate thread and we've been talking on discord ever since.
>>
>>38051945
Ok now that one I've never heard. I think the worst I ever saw myself is we had this couple in their 50's come in. The woman was complaining of pain and bleeding after sex and pain while urinating. Apparently she regularly had yeast infections and UTI. When they were asked about sexual history she thought she was infertile. They'd tried many times for children during their marriage and she'd never fallen pregnant. She described sex as always being painful and giving her no enjoyment. So long story short after a few tests and examinations we figured out they'd be doing it in the wrong hole their entire marriage. Her urethra was totally stretched out and her hymen was still intact. He'd been fucking her peehole the entire time.
>>
>>38049170
Tfw you don't have a dick and cannot experience true friendship and then love with a male
>>
gay anon here. I've been anally plowed by bodybuilders, it's hot as hell
>>
>>38049170
>What's holding you back from sucking some cock?
I'm an ugly robot that can't find another robot to let me suck his dick.
>>
>>38052331
Where do u live babe?
>>
>>38052403
Central USA away from everyone.
>>
Not being gay.
It's not a choice.
Every day as a straight man is suffering.
>>
>>38052480
Fugg
Orihinal fijoi
>>
>>38052328
>gay anon here. I've been anally plowed by bodybuilders, it's hot as hell
did it hurt?
can you come from your ass
>>
>>38049170
>What's holding you back from sucking some cock?

Not being gay.
>>
File: 1479377745495.gif (690KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1479377745495.gif
690KB, 250x187px
>>38053133
>Not being gay.
This isn't a valid excuse
get out there
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.