[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 19yo in 3 months >tfw receding hairline why god hates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: AQK6qTX.jpg (73KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
AQK6qTX.jpg
73KB, 640x625px
>tfw 19yo in 3 months
>tfw receding hairline
why god hates me so much

5'6, ugly, kv, no social skills and now this
>>
Tfw 24 and entire crown bald

Heh, nothin personel, god
>>
>>38048799

4chan has conditioned you into thinking this is balding
>>
File: Bright_red_tomato.jpg (235KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Bright_red_tomato.jpg
235KB, 1600x1067px
>>38048799
eat tomatoes, it is good for hair growth
>>
>>38048904
it's the first step and looks bad
>>
is his hair going gray?
>>
What's worse, being fucked from the start or having potential but losing your hair and all your confidence with it?

I'm the second one, that's why I'm asking. Realising I was losing my hair killed the last bit of confidence I had. With hair, less autismo and a bit of muscle I could've been a chad, now if I get big I'll just look like I'm overcompensating
>>
File: 1474737480504.png (73KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1474737480504.png
73KB, 232x197px
>>38048799
im 20, 5'2, KHV receding hairline and babyface, cant even grow a beard (eventhough my father and my grandfathers being are able to) .
Everyone at my uni thinks im just some hightschool boy who is passing by. How am i supposed to win this?
>>
>>38048799
Similar boat. Cousins went bald before high school I started balding then. I'm 5'7 etc...lucky raised by women I've always had an easy time talking and befriending women...Men are difficult however. But it makes me kinda ignorant of how people can't talk to womem
>>
>>38048799
>Just...
...wear hats f a m .
>>
>>38048799
>hairline looks like this
>can feel some early thinning on top too

All I've ever had is decent hair, now even that is fucked. There has to be a cure coming, r-right guys?
>>
>>38049113
Lemme see your hairline maybe I can help out
>>
What's wrong with being 5'6", I find it nice.
>inb4 manlet meme

Been called cute and such by people.
>>
File: 1465266728907.jpg (27KB, 409x325px) Image search: [Google]
1465266728907.jpg
27KB, 409x325px
>>38048799
Why do so many European males wear scarves? My god its so cringy to me. Just put on a fucking T-shirt, some jeans, and get on with life. Oh I forgot, you live in a shitty flat and drive a dinky car so you need a way to look like you're rich and sophisticated.
>>
>>38048946
>first step

it often stays like this for as long as 15 years.
>>
File: IMG_20170327_112232.jpg (160KB, 1430x1016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170327_112232.jpg
160KB, 1430x1016px
I'm 19 and this is my hairline

I feel dead inside
>>
>>38048799
If you're like me you will stay like that for 10 more years and people will pick on you for it. After those 10 years tho, the fun begins!
>>
>>38050059
Ooof, sorry dude.
How are you at the back?
>>
>>38050059
Your hair's still thick on top, you'll be fine for a while

I had the same thing, only thin so it looks like shit
>>
I had a full head of hear two years ago. Now I'm completely bald basically. I just shaved my head to the scalp two weeks ago, and people have been saying I look like a tall Jason Statham. I honestly feel like girls are checking me out more now, and I've had a few cuties on Tinder call me daddy now. 22 btw.
>>
>>38049690
It's called fashion honey.
>>
File: baldet.jpg (127KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
baldet.jpg
127KB, 640x625px
fixed him, why doesn't he get a hair transplant?
>>
>>38049690
> Why do so many American males dress like children? My god its so cringy to me. Just put on a button-down, some chinos, and get on with life. Oh I forgot, you live in a trailer park or a generic suburbian hell and drive a huge truck so you need a way to look like you actually go off-roading in between trips to the grocery store.

Hate to break it to you but you are a faggot if you care so passionately about other men's style regardless of your continent. Scarves are the least of Yurop's problems right now
>>
Harry needs to cut his hair .

That's why he's balderino
>>
>>38049033
i saw a little guy about your height walking around with a son. im only 5'7 myself but i couldnt help but feel bad for the little dwarfs
>>
>>38049267
well since you are posting anime pictures you have never seen a pussy and at 5'6 you never will
>>
>>38048799
Is it fucked up that the first thing that poped up in my mind when I saw this thread was "god damn this guy's hairline is receeded as fuck" ?
>>
>>38051040
Errr... no. That's the point of the thread anon.
>>
>>38050250
is this true ?

I have a slightly receeded hairline (barely noticeable unless I pull all my hair back) but my hair is still extremely thick, and has always been this way

I heard that the hairline and the balding from thinning were 2 separate genetic rolls , and that you can still go bald even though your hair is thick as fuck
I'm afraid of becoming bald not from the top/crown, but from a never ending recession of the hairline
>>
>>38051081
I meant to say, before I even read the thread/title of the thread

I was browsing the catalog and clicked on the thumbmail just because I noticed the recession of the hairline
>>
>>38051086
My hair is incredibly thick and curly (thicker than yours) and I'm starting to see some early thinning on my crown. I have really shitty genetics though, my Dad was already balding when he was my age.

It just depends on your genetics. If you're fucked, you're fucked, no matter how thick your hair is.
>>
>>38050997
I really don't care if I do or not.

>thinking that pussy is all that matters
It must be a real low to have such a mindset, fag.
>>
im 20 and i have shit hairline. my dad has had the same hairline since he was 15 and he is in his mid 50 and still has hair.

i think having a shit hariline doesn't mean balding. i suppose this is the same case , he is using a haristyle that doesn't look good on him , probably he is not balding just has a shit hariline.
>>
>>38048946
That's not really balding, that's just a more Scandinavia/Teutonic hair line.
>>
>>38051177
no anon, getting your dick wet matters more than being wealthy or having fun.
>>
for all my bald anons and non bald anons

If you're receeding/balding

>get on dutasteride (80% more effective than fiasteride)
>get on HRT (lol)
>get hair transplants to fill it in (expensive, but the transplanted hair will never fall out due to it being harvest from areas of the head which are 100% immune to balding, even on those who bald)

those who arent balding

>first two steps minus last

oh yeah, this only works if you're a tranny...
>>
>>38051390
>Scandinavian
What.
Nobody looks like that here.
>>
yeah man i have recession like in pic but im also thinning on my crown. im 23 right now and im guessing i'll last maybe to 25-26 before keeping my hair looks worse than just shaving it.

that's the formula you need to consider. does having hair look worse than if you shaved? when that happens, it's time to say goodbye. or you could just not give a fuck and rock the hair anyway. if that's the case, more power to you.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.