[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on a dating site they said >you'll find someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: JUST.png (26KB, 423x531px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
26KB, 423x531px
>go on a dating site they said
>you'll find someone they said
>>
>>38048207
Honestly that was half your bad half hers, only weird bitches, probably with daddy issues lay it on that thick in the first message.

try again, next time be just a notch less beta.
>>
>>38048207
[[A u t i s m i n t e n s i f i e s]]

Roblox
>>
Okc is the absolute worst. Save yourself some time.
>>
>>38048207
>>38048376
I found my wife on that site. For all the crazies and SJWs on there, I'm forever grateful. There are some good women there for sure.
>>
File: an42aqp5pr4z.jpg (153KB, 1800x929px) Image search: [Google]
an42aqp5pr4z.jpg
153KB, 1800x929px
>>38048417
How? Women's inboxes are being spammed endlessly. For every girl, there's at least 20 dudes. I feel so discouraged knowing I'm just another profile, and every conversation will eventually end.

I did meet one girl though... but she easily, easily jumped ship... because they have this mentality that, because there are so many men messaging them, they have an abundance of options, so they're always holding off for someone even better.
>>
>>38048491
I'll find my conversations with her. Just a moment.
>>
>>38048491
>>38048601
So it turns out she had found me, based on what her first message is.

The homepage of OKC shows additional sentences you write when answering questions and she was intrigued by one of my answers and visited my profile. I saw her visit and tried to keep the interest.

Exactly 11,112 words were exchanged between us before we moved to Skype, haha.

I found someone who was as politically oriented as I was (and it helped that we were the only conservatives on that website).
>>
>>38048663
Oh shit, I think I remember you from a while ago. Have you talked about this before in r9k threads?
>>
>>38048491
Yeah I mean if you create a catfish profile you get to endure the insane amount of messages that they get. Like legit 5 - 10 messages a minute.
>>
>>38048737
If I make a serious profile, I'm just another one of those messages ._.

Let's face it, for us average guys, the game was rigged from the start
>>
>No, I said nice because I thought you meant dyeing clothes/fabrics, you stupid cunt
>>
File: p okc.jpg (38KB, 661x375px) Image search: [Google]
p okc.jpg
38KB, 661x375px
>>38048721
Nope, I mostly reside on /pol/ and /fit/. Not sure whom you're talking about but at least you get new answers from me about whatever you like since I am not he.

I had saved all our OKC convos onto Microsoft Word so I wouldn't need to log into there ever again and came across this gem which I'll share. I had tricked her into changing one of the answers that relied on logical syllogisms and that was her reaction, haha. Just find little little ways like that to earn their respect.

And of course, when she wrote thousands of words explaining why the right to guns is more important than the right to vote, I knew I'd marry her.

Plus she's fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>38048863
I swear, I've seen you before on here. /pol/ and /r9k/ are my home boards, too.

Wow, isn't that something. You totally lucked out.

> saving your convos in MS word
You should make a scrapbook or something out of your most memorable convos. Romantic as fuck.
>>
>>38048895
Thank you. :)

And I love everything she says. I was planning on getting t-shirts designed for us both that have inside jokes we created in our conversations over the year for her birthday. I guess that's another piece of advice - don't force it, but eventually nickname her, create personal and inside jokes, stuff unique to just yourselves.

If you're the guy to whom I had first responded/the one who was having trouble keeping something going on that site, I could maybe help write response next time you have a girl on the hook.

Not that I would ever say I'm some miracle worker or even qualified just on the basis I had success through this medium because I know everyone's really different, but who knows, maybe I'll help rid you of some obvious mistakes or something.
>>
>>38048491
I've found a couple fuck buddies there. You gotta remember, dating websites are full of two things - the absolute trash of society, and good people down on their luck. So while they get hundreds of messages, only a handful aren't absolutely awful.
>>
>>38048491
>>38048417
Found my wife there too kek. That was a long time ago though, now all the normal girls moved on to tinder and coffeemeetsbagel.
>>
>>38049102
I hate that tinder has changed from a hookup website to a dating website. It used to be so good.
>>
>>38049102
Yeah, our thing happened a good 3 years ago.

I can't be caught dead on it and I don't care to make a new account, but safe to say half the women there have blue hair now?

Congrats on your find btw.
>>
>>38049134
Yep, ours happened a little over 4 years ago. Shit it's my anniversary on saturday
>>
>>38049011
Yeah. I know it's a meme, but a relationship finds you when you're not looking for one.

Meh. I'm okay, thanks. As I may've mentioned earlier, there was one girl who was just... wow. We were so close to dating exclusively (i.e. deleting our okc accounts and just focusing on each other) but I think she didn't want to deal with my... depression, I guess. It's not something I made apparent to her. I was always full of life and humorous around her, but... idk. We had a long talk, and she concluded she doesn't think we're such a great match after all :(

Since then I just can't stand being on that site and seeing her. I know I can hide her profile, but I just can't :(

So I quit, and that's that.
>>
File: fnordyfnord.png (853KB, 2399x2399px) Image search: [Google]
fnordyfnord.png
853KB, 2399x2399px
>>38049011
cheers buddy, i hope to find a crypto-lolbertarian gf with a penchant for harsh punishment of any NAP violation

keeping those eyes peeled

much love to you and yours, bud!
>>
>>38048417
that's not saying much bruh, you're fucked up yourself so two bisexuals finding each other isn't that much of a happy statement
>>
>>38049174
It seems more like a vindication of you that she's still on the site when it's so easy for women to garner responses.

It took quite some time to exchange those 11k+ words I mentioned, and when I saw the same female profiles online as I did when I started, I considered that a red flag. Obvious sign they're just there for attention.
>>
File: 1478045078089.jpg (39KB, 480x467px) Image search: [Google]
1478045078089.jpg
39KB, 480x467px
>message girl
>replies in two hours
>don't reply for 6 - 7 minutes
>you've been unmatched
>>
>>38049125
It still is kinda, it's a big mixed bag. It's freeform, it's what the person using it wants it to be. Lost my virginity to tinder, and found my current girlfriend on tinder. Both ends of the spectrum.
>>
File: ptc.jpg (40KB, 991x656px) Image search: [Google]
ptc.jpg
40KB, 991x656px
>>38049242
>cheers buddy, i hope to find a crypto-lolbertarian gf with a penchant for harsh punishment of any NAP violation
Pic related. Amazing precision! And thank you, good spirits.

>>38049245
>two bisexuals finding each other
Wat
>>
Is okcupid where the cesspool of society find each other?
>>
>>38049255
Nope, she doesn't just garner attention ._.
When we were a "thing" -- which was about a month or so -- we went on dates, and hung out, and skyped, and texted, and blah blah blah, and sometimes I'd login to see if she had been on there while she was seeing me, and that wasn't the case. The last time she logged on would be the day we exchanged phone numbers, so it's not like she was going out on multiples dates with different guys all in the same week.

But after we went our separate ways, I'd notice she'd be on there for, maybe, a week, then log off for 2-3 weeks, and so on. Basically she's meeting other guys and moving right along ._.

She was too perfect for me. Gahh. She thought I was out of her league. Can you imagine? It was soo the other way around, too. Whenever she'd log back on after being gone for a while, I tried boosting and stuff in hopes that she'd message me, or visit my profile. But nothing happened :(
>>
>>38049366
Pretty much. Roasties and betas and bots.
>>
File: 1492227534482.png (464KB, 409x444px) Image search: [Google]
1492227534482.png
464KB, 409x444px
>>38049324
good lord, the ray of sunshine you've just placed on my heart is bright indeed

just gonna wear my gadsden flag tanktop to every social outing where i've got a modicum of possibility for romantic success, that'll do it

honestly not suffering nearly any over not having a GF or significant other- always been pretty satisfied with my own company. i do miss being in love dearly though, and i certainly would like for it to be longer-running and more successful than my last renditions

good lord if I could find an american civil war buff or confederate LARPer QT, I wouldn't know what to do with myself
>>
>>38049270
Just don't give a fuck.

I had an awesome convo with this really cute chick. The next day I tried to talk to her, so I sent just a "hey, how's your day going?" she didn't reply for a week. When she finally did with some bs excuse, I unmatched her and sent her a shooting star emoji with a winkey face one (basically showing her I unliked her). It was pretty funny. Don't take it too seriously.
>>
File: maga.jpg (30KB, 504x588px) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
30KB, 504x588px
>>38049440
>just gonna wear my gadsden flag tanktop to every social outing where i've got a modicum of possibility for romantic success, that'll do it

>good lord if I could find an american civil war buff or confederate LARPer QT, I wouldn't know what to do with myself

A mighty good goal woman. Yeah, definitely wear the shirt. At the very least it'll help you filter all the libtards.

Pic related is one I've owned for a long time and it at least helps gain some good gestures from the right kinds of people, some of whom are women (although I luckily have my dream one).

No reason not to wear your amazing shirt.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.