[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a classic, wholesome feels thread tonight? What's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 35

File: wojakmind.jpg (97KB, 484x593px) Image search: [Google]
wojakmind.jpg
97KB, 484x593px
Can we have a classic, wholesome feels thread tonight?

What's been troubling you recently?
>>
i went on a few dates with this girl and i thought it was going really well then out of nowhere she tells me that it's becoming too much for her and she doesn't want to see me anymore. this shit always happens to me and i never know why
>>
I have to renew my scholarship

I am anxious i wont get it again cause i droppes too many classes

Honestly considering suicide
>>
>>38047337
>too much for her
How, anon? Are you telling her all your deepest problems or something?
>>
File: 1444250391553.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1444250391553.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>chad is cumming on her face right now
I wish I could get shit like this out of my head
>>
File: C_PJBL9VoAIy18I.jpg (81KB, 640x859px) Image search: [Google]
C_PJBL9VoAIy18I.jpg
81KB, 640x859px
Nihilistic 21 yo KV
I just want to feel the warm loving embrace of a GF. Everyday gets harder and harder I feel I am so close to killing myself. Every time I try to reach out to one of my friends it fails. It's always one of three things: They blow me off and change the subject, they don't know what to say/ do to help, or they hit me with irrational forced positivty. My life feels like that scene in Taxi Driver where Travis tries to talk to Wizard about his problems and nothing is resolved and Travis walks away pissed off and confused.
>>
File: imgur-2017_06_25-10:48:28.png (213KB, 577x322px) Image search: [Google]
imgur-2017_06_25-10:48:28.png
213KB, 577x322px
>>38048213
same boat, but 20 and alcoholic
I just want to love and to be loved
why are we like this?
>>
>>38047301
>What's been troubling you recently?
i take the bus to work and now that it's summer stacys are out half naked

sometimes i get a chub on the bus just looking at a phat ass standing because there arent any seats

most of the time i try to avoid looking because it is very frustrating as a KV knowing that i'll never get some
>>
File: 1498771123550.jpg (203KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498771123550.jpg
203KB, 600x600px
I'm doing well in uni, but if I want to get into anywhere good, I need more than just good grades.

I'm putting my absolute best forth, but I know it won't be enough in the end. Grades and an internship don't mean shit. Everyone has those. Grad schools won't see anything eye-popping about my resume and I only have 2 years to fix that.

Also I'm a loner.
>>
File: b81.jpg (21KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
b81.jpg
21KB, 310x310px
>>38047301
>tfw when i haven't even felt ">tfw no gf"feel for years
>>
I recently set up what was supposed to be a threesome with a guy and his wife, where they both treated my like a sub, but ended up fucking the wife while the husband liked my balls. How degenerate is that on a scale of 1-10?
This has been eating me up.
>>
File: 316.jpg (22KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
316.jpg
22KB, 680x680px
>realized I can't even hit on girls when drunk

JUST END MY FUCKING LIFE AAIIEEREEEEE
>>
>>38048430
Just do what you're doing and go to whatever grad school will take you. There's tons of em, and you'll end up working somewhere similar regardless of where your degree is from.
>>
>>38048513
That's fucking hilarious. You cucked that faggot
>>
>>38048513
Ew, 10. You have been muted for 2 seconds.
>>
>>38047301
having no motivation to do anything.
>>
>>38048546
I feel like they tricked me though. False advertising
>>
>>38048534
Thanks anon. You're right.
>>
File: 1903.jpg (30KB, 724x543px) Image search: [Google]
1903.jpg
30KB, 724x543px
>>38048213 >>38048312

I am a psychopathic(insert random haaha edgelord reponse) and I can't really feel love. Never felt close to anybody. If my mom dies I won't even care and I don't hate her. I sometimes think conecting to people is what is missing in my soul, but then I read all of you love addicted people and it makes me happy I don't have to deal with all that shit
>>
Any advice?

>trying to become a published author
>hate having my photo taken
>won a short story competition
>normies take my photo and they're online
>look like a fucking faggot as usual
>not even proud of the story I submitted as it's essentially normie bait
>considering emailing the photographer of a newspaper who put my photo online asking him to take it down

Am I over reacting? I hate having my photo appear when I google my name. I'm considering just writing something and posting it anonymously on /r9k/.
>>
File: 7d1.jpg (49KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
7d1.jpg
49KB, 600x649px
>>38047301
A potential boyfriend is completely ghosting me everywhere
I wanted to get to know him more

Someone spoiled half of Nier Automata for me because i'm too much of a poorfag to afford PS4 or PC to play it on

I took a shitload of percocet last night and woke up with a fucked up puffy eye. I was scared and looked online and saw that pinkeye was common among percocet users who have cancer

I still havent lost more than 5 pounds this month

Anything else I can throw in?
>>
I have found a girl who fell in love with me and wants me to take her virginity, she's 19 and cute, ant thicc

I've been talking to her for only 3 weeks

besides this my life is absolute dark pit ruin, 24yo NEET

but she lives abroad and the earliest I can meet with her is in a month or two
>>
>>38048599
uk or us? what competition? I wrote a story and want to get it published but have no idea how to approach this task

already emailed one magazine and got rejected, but I feel like it's good and they rejected me because I didn't format it properly (which they told me)
>>
>>38048599
> writing something and posting anonymously on /r9k/
Don't do that anon, if you're a good writer, take pride and credit for what you craft. Listen, everybody finds flaws in the way they look, especially in photographs. Often times what a camera sees and what you actually look like are completely different, and that's just due to the specific properties of the camera's lenses (the f number, and so on). But anyway, you're being too hard on yourself in terms of looks. You look fine, put yourself out there.
>>
>>38048622
How the fuck did you manage to do that? When I was a NEET I almost never left the house. To this day I rarely do, I'm a hikki part timer nowadays. Still no GF in sight. Nevertheless I'm happy for you anon.
>>
>>38048652
Where are you?

Also what do you mean by formatting?

And what genre is your story? (literary fiction, weird fiction, sci-fi, etc)

My story had a bunch of spelling mistakes and general mistakes. It's embarrasing. I sent a long list of corrections and they agree to fix them.
>>
>>38048686
uk

they told me my story has to be formatted like this:

http://www.shunn.net/format/story.html

it's a horror story

was your story your first attempt at writing and getting published?
>>
>>38048676
>But anyway, you're being too hard on yourself in terms of looks. You look fine, put yourself out there.

Mom? What the fuck. How do you know how I look like? Who is this?
>>
>>38048679
>And thicc

He found an ones girl. It's not hard, especially through online dating through OkCupid. There's two groups there - fatties who.basically line up to take cock, and nuerotic cuties that are a lot harder to coax
>>
>>38048679
added her on facebook

>>38048742
I mean she's not a fat bitch, she just has some meat on her bones, like big tits and wide hips
>>
File: Bina Khan.jpg (83KB, 640x508px) Image search: [Google]
Bina Khan.jpg
83KB, 640x508px
>be me
>be skinny
>be socially anxious
>at least I'm not ugly
>never really "feel in love" with anyone, as the cliche goes. Of course I was physically attracted to several women before, but no one really emotionally struck a chord with me.
>until seven months ago
>became friends with the daughter of German immigrants seven months ago
>solid 8, speaks three languages, sense of humor
>most of all a good friend
>if you can name it, she probably read it.
>I personally borrowed 2001: A Space Odyssey, Atlas Shrugged, some of Noam Chomsky's works, and a history textbook from 1879 off of her.
>very much aware of current events, interesting to debate/discuss with
>there was some sort of mutual respect
>start to text daily
>I start to find out more about her
>we listen to the same music
>we love the same directors and movies
>she is the first woman to actually show genuine compassion to me
>she was the first woman to present me with a Valentine's day gift
>pic related (I know it's strange but it's the thought that counts)
>fall in love head over heels for this woman
>practically idolize her
>too beta to ask her out, months pass
>I finally swallow my pride and get spectacularly rejected.
>"I'm sorry anon, I'm just not into relationships."
>or I'm just so much of a sperge that literally nobody would have any sort of romantic relationship with me
>my gentle personality has proven to be the bane of my romantic life
>>
File: crying.jpg (49KB, 466x451px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
49KB, 466x451px
>>38048780
>things were extremely uncomfortable ever since, but I still loved her
>Tuesday
>be at a party
>one where she is present
>she is moving back to Kassel on the 1st
>I knew things were awkward but I decided to at least ask her if I can take her out for dinner before she leaves
>try to ask her whenever I saw her
>she just waves, smiles uncomfortably, and walks away without even listening to me
>this occurs several times
>wojak.png
>give up and just start hanging out with the bros
>turn a corner later that night
>see her playing intense tonsil hockey with my latino friend who lifts
>my friend never even meet her before so I'm not going to blame him
>thankfully they didn't see me the fact that she just started frenching a seemingly random guy resurfaced past regrets about how I'm a frail, anxious SOB who will probably never know love.
>walk away slowly in horror
>sob in the bathroom
>why am I so fucking pathetic?
>>
File: freeze feels.jpg (202KB, 736x1144px) Image search: [Google]
freeze feels.jpg
202KB, 736x1144px
>>38048787
>yesterday
>get a gym membership
>I know many of the people at the gym so hopefully I will see it more as hanging out than an actual labor
>apparently exercising serves as some natural antidepressant, both chemically and mentally
>at least I'm starting a new leaf, and maybe improve my self-image in the process
>today
>t-minus two days
>text her about dinner
>don't mention the events of last night
>some things are better left unknown
>she is too preoccupied with paperwork/errands due to her move
>kind of bummed I couldn't say goodbye in person
>but who really cares, I will probably never see her again anyway.

It's bittersweet, she still considers me one of her best friends, but she ultimately caused more harm than good to me emotionally.
>>
File: DCqS6nfUQAAuv8I.jpg (24KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
DCqS6nfUQAAuv8I.jpg
24KB, 500x329px
>>38048679
That reminds me. Isn't there a term for people like me? I feel like there is a term they used in Welcome to the NHK. It's like I am just barely a step above a neet.
>>
>>38048780
>>38048787
>>38048807
Damn, sorry dude. As a lanklet, I understand your feels. Girls don't think of me as relationship material from the get-go.
>>
>>38048713
Ah ok, where did you submit it? I don't know much about contemporary horror, though I'm a fan of Ligotti and Lovecraft. Who are your favorite horror writers?

Also nope, my publishing attempts read as follows:

>Age 18
>send a bunch of poetry to an award: fail

>Age 20
>publish two short stories pseudonymous in /lit/s journal

>Age 21
>write three chapters of a shitty YA-tier novel, submit it pseudonymous and get a reply asking to send more over, but tell them I'm withdrawing it.

>Age 22-23
>write another novel that I'm more confident about, submit it to maybe 30 places, receive either no reply or rejections

>Age 24
>submit a short story to a competition and get short-listed
>write tens of thousands of words for three or so novels but keep scrapping them and feeling disheartened

>Age 25 (now)
>submit two short stories to a competition and one wins, other is include in commended list
>actually regret writing them because A) I made a bunch of grammatical mistakes and B) I feel like my style is pretty cringeworthy and unaesthetic
>met the owner of a pretty decent publishing company who seemed interested in my writing despite my evident lack of social skills, he asked me to email him but I forgot to ask for his email, emailed a general email address at his publishing house instead but no reply in 3 days so he was probably just being nice or something
>>
I found out my personality is completely vapid.
I created a fake tinder profile pretending to be some sort of turboChad, I made it as realistic as possible, yet every conversation I have just stalemates cause I can't be funny or entertaining enough.
I thought I wasn't successful with girls cause I'm ugly but I've been told I'm cute a couple times.
I just don't know how to relate to the outer world.
>>
>>38048858
I googled magazines which publish horror fiction and sent it to the first one on the top of the list, which was clarkesworld magazine

I like ligotti and lovecraft as well

good job on getting published, don't give up, this is a sign you're meant to be an author imo
>>
>>38048914
>this is a sign

Maybe man, but past winners of the competition I won have included girls in their teens etc, so I'm not counting any chickens.

And good luck to you dude. If I could offer any advice it would be to be ruthless with editing before submitting anything. Read it aloud, read it in a different internal accent, read it quickly, slowly.

Can you recommend any good contemporary horror fiction?
>>
File: 1472252024994.png (672KB, 584x553px) Image search: [Google]
1472252024994.png
672KB, 584x553px
>>38048105
Is this true?

Or only insecurities?
>>
>>38049047
I mean it's possible, but unlikely that a girl you know is getting fucked at any particular moment, even if they're fucking someone twice a day (which is very uncommon for a.single person). So.its insecurities
>>
>>38047301
>be me, elementary school, loser megaweeb autist, no friends, hygiene is shit
>depressed, get kicked out of private school and go to shitty run down neighborhood school
>middle school, start to not be such a massive autist, make a couple of good friends
>high school, become "normie weird", have an okay social life, relatively happy
>end of high school, everyone (including me) is creeping towards becoming SJWs
>college, my closest friend from middle school drifts into black supremacy and cuts me off because I'm devil whitey
>other close friends fade out of my life for different reasons - some, 1. I didn't vote for Hillary last election, 2. I realised the damage SJW politics were doing to me and started to reshape my political beliefs, 3. (unfortunately) I insisted that it was morally wrong to accuse all men of being rapists
>now: nothing in my life is really going wrong to be honest, vast portions of it are better than ever, but social anxiety has been cranked up to 11 and all I really want to do is escape the hellhole that is Florida asap

wrote this like shit
>>
File: FullSizeRender-1.jpg (126KB, 624x637px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
126KB, 624x637px
>>38048038
>tfw i once started talking about my abusive, alcoholic father on a first date.

Suffice to say there wasn't another one.
>>
>>38048430
This is why college is becoming more of a cancer, people thinking their going down the wrong path and becoming failures because college isn't working out their way. Bro, I know tons of successful RICH people personally that didn't even attempt college or went but never finished. Just keep pushing forward, it's all most of us can do anyways.
>>
>>38048038
no i don't open up to anyone. I think it was just bullshit she decided she didn't like me anymore idk
>>
File: 1490751431308.jpg (30KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
1490751431308.jpg
30KB, 300x444px
>listen to normie advice that being an asshole isnt attractive
>be a nice respecting person
>basically no one notices me
>girls dont give a shit about me
>only girl that does takes advantage of it and burns me hard
>stop giving a fuck
>turn into a huge asshole
>aggressively bantering / bullying everyone
>girls fucking LOVE it
>get tons of attention from them
I dont know why I ever listen to these people
>>
File: dan.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
dan.gif
2MB, 400x250px
Father is dying of cancer. Doctors even sent him home already, as if throwing the towel. He never told me anything and I knew very suddenly. He can die anyday. Now, next month, who knows? He is divorced from mom since I was very little and lives far away. Every time mom says my name I think she's going to tell me of his death.

Couldn't concentrate on anything ever since. Failed at least one subject on uni already. Excessively strict and unfair teacher fucked my entire schedule next semester.

Birthday approaching, dad's too. Will he live until then? Vacation starts today yet I feel no joy. It's an overall emptiness of feelings with occasional bursts of sadness or anger.
>>
I think I have lung cancer. Survivabikity is not good. I'm young, but life doesn't discriminate. What a world right?
>>
File: (20).png (250KB, 675x694px) Image search: [Google]
(20).png
250KB, 675x694px
>need 3 months of experience to graduate
>get an internship after exhausting every possible favor earlier this year
>get told today that i need to present a document signed by my immediate boss in order for uni to validate my hours
>conveniently, uni updates their policy, stating that documents presented after a month aren't valid anymore at the same time
>i stopped working two months ago and focused on my grades ( which were dropping because of work)
they actually fucked me in the ass one final time
>>
>>38047301
Almost done with watching 13 reasons why because it's a really good show with a positive message.

It's killing me though, because everyone in the show is popular and cool, with fucking chads all over and it's bringing up memories of me being a fucking autistic faggot in high school and making me feel like shit.

I hate telivision about high school because I had such a horrible time that it's ruined the entire genre for me.
>>
>>38048910
I scared the shit out of myself after taking LSD because the next morning I couldn't think of a single thing to say to anyone for an hour and only figured out I could just kinda bullshit and laugh my way through not having anything to say hours later.
I nearly had a fucking break down when it first happened, there were so many people in the room and I had NOTHING in my mind, until I freaked out thinking how fucking psycho I must seem saying nothing.
sorry not totally related just had to vent the fucking crisis. (I also thought initially that the world would just stop existing by virtue of me having no idea of what to say or do.)
>>
>>38049973
Everytime I serve a teenage couple at my theater it kills me. I don't know why, its really unfair to them but a little more of me dies. i missed out on everything.
>>
File: 1464298929035.jpg (130KB, 398x550px) Image search: [Google]
1464298929035.jpg
130KB, 398x550px
>>38049578
You see, I think that everyone else is just like me, they perceive and experience emotions as I do. So I would have so many qualms about acting like that and hurting so many people by bullying them. Because I personally know how it felt.

Do unto others u know.

Personally I think it's more fitting to me than to be a friend to those in need than to be the 20 in the 20/80 rule just for some superficial bodily satisfaction.

Do not think that one enemy is insignificant, nor that a thousand friends are too many.
>>
What the fuck is this thread??? you are literally all normals.. why is this here????????????
>>
File: 1485637737894.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1485637737894.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
>>38047301
>when you're masturbating like usual but you're bored of it at this point so your mind wanders and you start dwelling on your life and don't even feel like finishing anymore so you just sit there and contemplate suicide without any pants on
>>
File: IMG_1475.png (91KB, 417x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1475.png
91KB, 417x568px
>met absolutely qt underage fembot off a map thread
>hit it off, meet IRL, now sort of complicated relationship
>basically fwb with double the hornones on top of lovey dovey bullshit
>only dated 1 girl for six years prior
>going to therapy for BPD, drug abuse
>court for drug charges in 3 months
>need someone to focus on, but dont want to go back into psychotic depression due relationshits
>dont know how genuine we are
>still struggling at 22 while shes 17 and set on a successful college career
>still smoking weed every day and abusing adderall
I dont know what im feeling.
>>
>blonde + blue eyes
>plays Acoustic and Eletric guitar
>7/10 in facial features
>/fa/ as fuck
but
>born gamma male
>can't nor want to understand society
>can't grasp the basis of human interaction
FYI yes, my dad literaly kidnaps me into his car and drops me at the party
>when i'm forced to go to parties a fair amount of girls hit on me
>at least that's what my father says because i'm so fucking clueless to this type of shit a girl could literaly grind her ass on me and i wouldn't get the message
>a real human bean
KILL ME
END THE SUFFERING FOR FUCK SAKE
>>
File: club_pepe.png (749KB, 910x599px) Image search: [Google]
club_pepe.png
749KB, 910x599px
>>38051118
fuck off normie scum, this is a robot only board.
>>
File: 1480066263184.png (24KB, 107x129px) Image search: [Google]
1480066263184.png
24KB, 107x129px
>>38049578
just dont be a doormat and people tend to respect you more. it also could be mistaken for confidence which is attractive.
>>
File: 1498526913493.jpg (140KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498526913493.jpg
140KB, 600x600px
I got a bf recently and I thought it would fix all my problems in life, but it's just made things worse.

I have huge issues with jealousy, and I feel like I can't trust him to be around another male without me, despite the fact that he's done nothing but trustworthy things. My insecurities are getting to me, it sucks.
>>
After failing miserably to get a decent gf my entire life and realizing how shitty women can be I decided to give up and stay single, but every once in a while I backslide and dream of having the perfect qt3.14 gf. My only hope is japanese robot gfs will be available before I'm too old.
>>
>>38047301
Normie friends all ditched me because I'm "anti social" and too busy working. They were a bunch of cunts anyway. Not too fucked desu.
>>
I despise my family, but I have no one else to spend my summer with.

So I'm stuck between going to Boston with them, where I'll do nothing but watch my dad drink till he's ready enough to argue about some inane bullshit in the car with my mom or do nothing and spend the 4th of July at home with zero company.
>>
It really pisses me off that a lot of people's feels itt are >tfwnogf. Why can't you faggots accept you're ugly? Why do you have to keep deluding yourselves into thinking that you can get a gf, and why do you keep feeling bad for yourself when you can't get one?

Why do you faggots think a gf will fix you or validate you in any way? What kind of a sad person do you have to be that getting a girl is your only pursuit? Christ
>>
File: 20170615_053528.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_053528.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>38047301
i got a job not long ago and i realise that unions protect terrible employees. i want to go on a massacre on walnut sized brainlet beans that work with me. theyre inbred. i also dislike working, but i dont know what else i can do. ive lost all interest in being neet and playing vidya.
>>
>walk into work today and began my shift as normal.
>Bro GM calls me into his office real casual and friendly
>Closes door "Sorry man, I'm gonna have to let you go"
>"W-what? why"
>He holds up a piece of paper and reads it
>On June 26 Anon called a coworker a "nigger"
>"No I didn't wtf! Wtf is going on!"
>"I'm sorry anon, this is a terminable offense please leave the premises right now"
>"I didn't say that!"
>"It says here you did"
>I know this is a case closed type shit so I just quickly walk out
>Cry in my car because I didn't do it and I'm already behind on rent.
If my father finds out hes gonna pull the part he's funding my college and I'm gonna have to drop out. I'm so fucking scared.
>>
File: wojtek-fus-final9.jpg (279KB, 1600x1556px) Image search: [Google]
wojtek-fus-final9.jpg
279KB, 1600x1556px
I chose to become a game developer for some stupid fucking reason, and though I'm okay at making stuff look interesting and generally get good reviews of what I've released (I have a small game out that sold extremely modestly but it was very niche) I am afraid people will realize I am a hack fraud, or that I won't be able to make it as a real product, especially in this market.

Then again, there are some really, really bad games on steam that still get ok sales. And if I got a thousand, which I think is managable, I'd at least make the money back I invested into this
>>
File: 1343700048408665922.jpg (80KB, 360x462px) Image search: [Google]
1343700048408665922.jpg
80KB, 360x462px
>Full existential crisis
>Literally none of this matters
>Been 5 years since my last one
>Trying my best not to completely ruin every part life in case I make it through
>Probably failing
>>
>>38047301

I woke up after passing out at a party to a 40 year old black man fondling my dick and it really didnt bother me other than being mildly annoying and now i hate normies being so fucking whiny about that sort of shit. I get that it sucks if youre being brutally raped but people need to chill out about the lighter stuff.
>>
File: IMG_7744.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7744.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>38048430
image brought back bad memories friend
>found Aeroplane Over the Sea when I was in highschool
>about a week later my cat got hit by a car
>loved her to death, talked to her like a friend
>the 2 weeks after she died, I would well up in class and go to the bathroom each period to listen to 'King of Carrot Flowers', crying my eyes out in the empty stalls
>still enjoy the album despite its status due to what I relate it to
>friend makes fun of me for enjoying it despite knowing why it's sentimental to me
>mfw he'll never change his mind, and I'll never be able to listen to that album without feeling like shit

I've completely forgotten her. I don't even remember her characteristics or mannerisms. I wish I could have at least shared one last little Christmas with her.
>>
>>38048519
I just end up ranting about Jews or other conspiracy theories when I'm drunk.
>>
Need to finish college credit but too busy making poor decisions and procrastinating. Last GF is still fucking me over in dreams and thought even though in hindsight she was bitch but i loved her. Trying to get with new girl have been supporting her as her friend through all 3 of her failed relationships with my closest palls (who i no longer derive enjoyment from.) but on vacation im visiting family and she is off with some pseudo-chad that im friends with BUT SHE WILL CALL ME AND TELL ME SHE WANTS TO BE WITH ME AND LOVES ME the more i think about these situations the sadder i get so i push my body hard as fuck working out which has lead me to being sore all the time but i guess im fit now :0
>>
>>38048105
I don't feel like I'm the most attractive guy ever, but my gf is a 9/10, 10/10 wife material. I know she could leave me and find someone else in a heartbeat. I have nightmares about your feel.
>>
File: 1473481793907.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473481793907.png
29KB, 633x758px
>tfw one of the only friends I've ever had is in all probability getting raped right at this moment and there isn't a fucking thing I can do about it

I swear if that ends up being the case I'll slit my goddamn throat
>>
>>38047337
Fucking chase her man, women have the habit of doing this sort of shit, show her your worth it and go after it, if you just give up you'll come across as a bitch, although know when to stop dude, don't wanna be creepy
>>
>>38048213
Nihilism is a disease you should seek help for. Your friends deflect conversation because the topics you bring up are uncomfortable to them. I have a friend just like you, and I do my best to be there for him, but sometimes his thoughts are too reductionist to entertain while staying in a positive mood. You won't be able to engage properly with society until you can internalize positive outlooks on your own life and the human condition (we aren't just monkeys looking to eat and fuck in an uncaring universe ((we are but that's no fun))).
>>
>>38054037
why would your friend be getting raped right now?
>>
>>38048589
Being a psychopath isn't so bad because you are incapable of feeling bad for seeing the world in the most objective way possible. I hope you genuinely enjoy living while you can.
>>
>>38054118
all of a sudden she texted me saying she was hanging out with a friend and he was getting aggressive and she was hiding in the bathroom and it's been like 45 minutes and I haven't heard anything else since

fuck lads I don't like feeling totally useless like this
>>
File: IMG_2613.jpg (2MB, 3538x3424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2613.jpg
2MB, 3538x3424px
I loved this girl for 3 years and I've worked my way all the way up and became her best friend, lately we've been REALLY bonding. Do you thinks I should wake her out? Also, a bonus is she's not a normie and I love her more than I love my mother and father.
>>
File: 1498653224200.jpg (1MB, 1500x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1498653224200.jpg
1MB, 1500x1053px
>>38053681
I know that feeler, it's not wholesome

At least you have good taste in Van Gogh paintings. Look at more art.. it makes me smile

Here's some people: (you can look them up on google images)

michael sowa
stacey rozich
james jean
cornelia konrads
max ernst

Hope you feel better anon
>>
File: images (8).png (11KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).png
11KB, 300x360px
>>38047301
I'm destined to die alone. No woman wants a 5'5 manlet when there's guy taller than me. Best I move onto other things.
>>
So, I'm an infantryman stationed in Alaska. The last three weeks i've been training to get my expert infantryman badge. I was hoping that maybe earning it would finally make me feel like I'm worth something. For the first time in my life I was feeling confident and finally felt likethe depression that's crippled me since i graduated high school was going to disappear. I made it all the way to the last day of testing and then proceeded to fuck up so bad that not only did my dream of getting my badge die instantly but every single feeling of worthlessness and self-hatred I've felt over the past two years came back and destroyed every little bit of happiness and hope I had in me. The usual emptiness now feels even emptier. I've lost every little bit of motivation to do anything.

Sorry for the length of this post but it feels nice to get it off my chest
>>
>>38054239
Go to Asia or south America, you can find a short at there.
>>
>>38047301
Past two weeks I've worked 10-14 hours a day, and eating like one shitty meal a day and barely sleeping from the stress. My body is giving out and I want to die. It just doesn't end. I can't believe I slaved away for 6 years in college and actually took out loans to live like this.
>>
>>38054259
It's a badge that very little effect on your future success, find what you are good at, and you will hopefully find enjoyment in that.
>>
>>38054302
I have no words of encouragement. It sounds like a shitty job you have found. Though, remember that you can always skip town and start over
>>
>Want a comfy game to be "the" game I play, if any anons know what I mean
>Multiplayer games are full of metafaggotry
>Friends don't like playing anything other than the absolute most mainstream garbage for co-op
>Enjoy my single player games but get frustrated with them
Fuck lads
>>
File: 1441238489539.jpg (74KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1441238489539.jpg
74KB, 500x461px
>>38047301
failed my college entrance exams, i'm crying like a little shit now
>>
>>38047301
>My war hero grandfather is going to die soon
>He fought and killed Nazis from the age of 15 (lied when signing up)
>Has incredible stories of survival and death that don't phase him
>Never had PTSD
>Never asked for anything on his return, never asks for anything now
>He is probably one of the last true men
>Will probably die in pain on a hospital bed
>>
>turning 28 soon
>moved for work
>zero friends

Not joking. The starbucks baristas whisper about me I think because I'm always in there alone. I work from home, last month (May) I talked to maybe three people for a total of 5 minutes.
>>
>>38048807
>she still considers me one of her best friends

No she doesn't, the instant you stopped being her faggot handbag friend she stopped caring about you.

In terms of my feels, my life is great
>be me currently on uni holidays, so working full time
>get up at 6:30am every day
>drive an hour to work
>start work at 8am
>work till 6-7pm
>go home
>in bed by 8:30pm-9pm
>wake up
>feel like I've slept 4 hours

I work in a commercial construction company

>weekend
>don't want to do anything
>Just hide out
>be meaning to catch up with friends including the girl I have a crush on
>know she has pal-zoned me
>still can't help but like her
>trying to find something i dont like about her, and focus on it
>still can't find anything
>the only times i go out it is to drink

>i still have a cadre of old thotfriends that tell me all their thot secrets and the ways of thottery
>this makes me hate women and be scared of them
>reinforces my reluctance to pursue romance since I was cucked by my first and last serious GF (she literally wanted me to forgive and forget her sex romp around europe, while I might hate myself, I have some self-respect)

>wake up every day and wish I was dead
>too miserable to actually kill myself
>purely motivated by the need to feed the functioning alcoholism and a desire to beat people

Hopefully I get stomach cancer and die
>>
>>38055208
how does it feel knowing that your grandfather was a cuck who fought for this modern world that you are so alienated by?
>>
>>38055208
>war hero
>killed the good guys
>>
>>38055208
>le last true man manly beards epic guns beer bro xD
>>
>>38049578
Exactly the same with me. The moment I roast someone in front of girls or roast the girls themselves they freaking love it. This other turbo Chad wannabe DJ does it too but unlike him I'm actually funny when I try
>>
I live in NYC and I plan on becoming a cop because I'm very adjusted to living by strict rules and several other reasons. I know that knowing how to drive is a basic requirement but I don't know Jack shit about driving and I'm afraid about screwing up while driving. Just thinking about driving scares the shit out of me. I'm already used to guns,but cars is a field I'm not experienced in. I know it sounds silly not knowing how to drive but living in the city means you get used to taking the trains and buses,so there's no real need to even own a car.
>>
>>38055360
To be fair,his grandfather couldn't see into the future. If he knew how bad things would be,he probably wouldn't fight for it.
>>
>at college orientation
>have to do all of these social, ice breaker activities that only serve to humiliate me
>peers probably think I'm retarded and pity me or something
>end if the day draws near
>10pm, trying to go back to dorm and sleep
>student crew member insists I go to the late social event
>it's horribly loud and crowded, sets off my tism
>trying to get back to dorm before full flood of tears
>required to stay over night despite being exempt from living on campus
>normalfags eventually get back to their own dorms but literally year into the night
>tfw I wanted to sleep so badly

Day one is over, at least. Day two should be alright.
>>
i just want something different in my life. im fucking sick of this life.

i feel like i can't move up in the world because of my look/personality. i look like a caveman but im pretty sure im smarter than 90% of the people i see daily
>>
>>38054028
This is one of the worst possible feelings, that robots do not take into account at all when fantasizing about dating their 9/10 oneitis.

>tfw constant terror of gf getting raped or kidnapped
>>
File: 557.jpg (38KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
557.jpg
38KB, 680x793px
>>38048780
>"I'm sorry anon, I'm just not into relationships."

wow that was so off the cuff
woman are so dumb they cant reject properly
>>
>>38055582

Just get some lessons, it's hard at first but it just takes practice. After a while everything just comes natural.

I assume you only have to learn automatic, which is even easier as you can just focus on your speed and the road, manual takes a bit longer to become confident in, but learning manual might help you get more confident.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.