[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

left or right handed? I have a theory that if you're left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 5435423.jpg (34KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
5435423.jpg
34KB, 600x398px
left or right handed?

I have a theory that if you're left handed then you're more likely to be genetically inferior and it's a sign that you're more likely to be a robot.
>>
I thought left handed people are genetically superior.
>>
>>38047132
This is true. Right handed people like OP are in supreme denial.
>>
What if someone is both-handed?
>>
I'm right handed
Also you should make a poll for this
>>
Lefties are literally selected for to have an advantage in sports.

the ultimate chad
>>
File: 1489052063290.jpg (84KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489052063290.jpg
84KB, 657x527px
I'm left-handed and left-footed but I do some stuff (computer mouse, guitar playing, etc) the right-handed way.
>>
>>38047094
The vast majority of sandniggers are right handed (t. sandnigger), so probably not.
>>
>>38047094
I think left handed people are more creative and talented, I always start liking people when I found out they're left handed
>>
>>38047094
im left handed

feels great. teachers made me learn to be right handed in catholic school so i can use both
>>
>>38047094
Left handed and can confirm both intelligent while inferior in every other way.
>>
ambidextrous master race reporting in
>>
>>38047094
>Theory
Anon-kun what you have is a hypothesis. You need actual, peer-reviewable data before you can say you have a theory.
>>
>>38047094
Non-ambidextrous people are the only ones that are genetically superior, I mean, obviously.
t. non-ambidextrous
>>
File: 1497046042313.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497046042313.gif
980KB, 305x320px
left handed here
I'm not honestly that ugly but my social anxiety crushes any hopes of me making any more friends unless they start up the friendship themselves
>>
>>38047094
I used to be left-handed before Catholic school.
>>
File: 1496205184424.jpg (546KB, 979x832px) Image search: [Google]
1496205184424.jpg
546KB, 979x832px
>>38048362
I guess I could technically call myself ambidextrous because i do stuff like brush my teeth and write/draw with my left hand but i hold guns (airsoft and nerf ofcourse xd) and use my computer mouse with my right
>>
>>38048377
Oof my dude, how did they beat it out of you?
>>
>>38048418
Well, it started in preschool where I'd just have my drawings torn up, my pencil forced into my right hand, I'd have to sit in the corner, etc., but by 1st grade they broke out the yardstick and nicked my left hand until it hurt too much to use for anything. I still have used it over the years for shooting, playing bass, brushing my teeth, etc. I left the church and now I'm training myself to use it more and more.
>>
>>38048588
that sucks, my parents were never very religious so i never experienced that
>>
>>38047094
>left or right handed?
>I have a theory that if you're left handed then you're more likely to be genetically inferior and it's a sign that you're more likely to be a robot.

I am left handed
It doesn't affect my life whatsoever
>>
which hand is normal for you has literally no correlation to any other genes, although apparently being left handed gives advantage in sports and other competition, while being right handed allows you to use tools better and do other cooperative tasks better. however, this seems to be more of if its common or uncommon rather than left or right. if you were a right handed fighting someone lefty, who is also used to fighting other lefties, you would have an advantage. you are used to fighting lefties, while he has to adjust to fighting a righty. but if you are left handed in a world full of other lefties, all the tools would be meant for lefties, so you'd be better off at using tools than a righty. if the commonness of the two switched, it would be pretty much the same.
>>
>>38047094
I'm left handed.
I'm 5'6, schizophrenic, ugly, and awkward. I doubt it's because I was born left handed but idk
>>
I'm left-handed and always cushion falls with my right side. I don't consider reflex to reflect (haha) preference... i.e. I have a theory that footing and handedness are opposite of each other. Hope you have fucking liked Google Maps thus far.
>>
Pretty sure statistics say left handed people are often born from older mothers. So what happens is the brain problems and brain problem bonuses arise in lefties more often.
>>
>>38048653
Bullshit, I can't imagine how inconvenient being left-handed must be. Lots of tools are made just for righties
>>
>>38049365
Allow me to blow your mind real quick. The mental health profession is dominated by religious thinkers. Most religions consider left-handedness a construct of evil, by it's destructive nature of the status-quo. Without destruction of the status-quo, growth anew cannot begin. That being said, the number of lefties among schizophrenic study groups does not equate to mean lefties have a higher chance to be schizophrenics. It means they are more likely to be misunderstood...
>>
>>38049486
I was talking about brain problems like children with ADHD or Aspergers. I'm not aware of older women having children increasing the chances of schizophrenia in children. Also its not 1000 AD anymore, if you live anywhere remotely near civilization no one cares about what hand you masturbate with. If left handed people have higher instances of schizophrenia then it must mean its a trait that many schizophrenics have misunderstanding left handed people doesn't turn them in to schizophrenics.
>>
>>38047094
im unironically ambidextrous, can write with both hands, draw with both hands etc
>>
>>38049872
Not laughing at you but I remember this one guy in school wanted to show off by learning to write with his other hand. Funny thing is his handwriting was already so awful that the result was pathetic.
>>
>>38048087
actually ambidextrous people usually have a harder time learning things because of they're brain not having a dominant side
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.