[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>blew it with my dream girl >she's into my brother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: CdPPjEaUEAAFdQV.png (167KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
CdPPjEaUEAAFdQV.png
167KB, 600x706px
>blew it with my dream girl
>she's into my brother now

I WANT TO GO BACK I WANT TO GO BACK I WANT TO GO BACK I WANT TO GO BACK

I WANT A DO OVER I WANT A DO OVER I WANT A DO OVER I WANT A DO OVER I WANT A DO OVER I WANT A DO OVER I WANT A DO OVER I WANT A DO OVER I WANT A DO OVER I WANT A DO OVER I WANT A DO OVER I WANT A DO OVER
>>
Im sorry Anon. Shes a fucking whore bitch. And you need to tell her that before youmlet shot drag on
>>
I'm feeling the same way anon

Well, except she is into my friend.

Imagine if we could just start over with all our experiences, so we could finally just be happy?
>>
Why didn't I check myself before I wrecked myself? Now she's somewhere hanging off another guy's arm. They're going to fuck tonight and there's nothing I can do.

>>38047053
She isn't a whore bitch. I'm just a shameless, orbiting, creepy pathetic beta fuck. This is my fault. It doesn't matter whose fault it is, we're not together and that's all I know. I had people that believed in me, too.

>>38047119
I want a do-over. I'd probably fuck it up again, though.
>>
You'll get over it eventually op. Good luck.
>>
>>38047694
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't think I will. Thanks though
>>
>>38047002
Well shit, son. I'm in the position your brother is in. But she was always into me, not him. It sucks.
Also, who knows if I'll actually get her to commit to me. She's extremely untrusting from what's happened to her in previous relationships.
>>
>>38047976
Bamp. Where are you, OP?
If you want to tell me I'm a piece of shit, I'm waiting for you. I did the same thing to my brother. What was I supposed to do?
>>
>>38048404
I love this woman. She's not even mine really, though. It kills me.
I don't know if that makes you feel better, OP.
>>
Bump from the brink.
My last try.
>>
>>38048404
OP here. What happened to bros before hoes? You could cut contact with her and spare his feelings.
>>
>>38047002
A girl I liked a lot fucked my best friend and he asked me if it was okay beforehand

The hardest "yes" in my life
>>
>>38050469
I have to throw myself into complete chaos, destroy her trust in humans completely, to make him feel better now? For clinging to a woman who made it clear she wasn't interested for a long time?

I was perfectly happy alone before. I didn't care. I had other ambitions. I deserve all this for going after just one woman, who he told me his entire interest was just to fuck?

Tell me what I should do.
>>
Of course, he was interested in her in other ways before, but he went for another woman. What am I supposed to do. What am I supposed to think.
The only person interested in me. Damn.
>>
>>38047002
You sound like a petulant child throwing a tantrum
>>
The only person I'm interested in, too. He's going after all these other women apparently, and I just want this one... For fucks sake.
>>
>>38050611
Checked

Well, I guess if he's alright with it go on ahead. If it would hurt him I wouldn't.
>>
>>38050682
Funny thing, I am like a child in a lot of ways.

She hates me anyways. I defied her requests, she has to. I've been an ungrateful little shut.
>>
>>38050772
>I am like a child in a lot of ways.
You're a manchild. Pure and simple. Nobody would want you anyway. Just move on and learn to be a better man from your brother
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.