[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wanted this. You hate people having negative opinions about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: OP.jpg (107KB, 782x673px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
107KB, 782x673px
You wanted this.
You hate people having negative opinions about you, judging you. so you cut off all contact with people so no one can look down on you. your peers can't think of you as a loser if they don't even exist.
You might not have been conscious of your actions but you purposely cut off contact from the world.
>>
naw man i'm just out here shootin the shit lmao!
>>
>>38046797
Well I don't get to bring friends so...
>>
>>38046797
It's better this way. I wished no one knew me.
>>
>>38046797
Yes I did and I'm still coming to terms with it. Years ago I pushed away my few remaning friends because I was getting tired of all the crap. At the time I blamed it on them but it's me. I'm the asshole. If it's so much effort to stay in touch just to get them to barely even have a positive opinion of me, what's the point?
>>
>>38046797
>be made fun of
>be lonely
>YOU CHOSE 1 OF THE 2! IT'S WRONG! YOU DID WRONG, IT'S YOUR FAULT!

Imagine following scenario. I find you, baseball bat you in the head, drag you in a van and tie you up. I give you 2 options.

>throw you off a building
>throw you in front of a train

Which one do you choose? And no, you can't choose none, since that's not one of your options. Think wisely anon. :^)
>>
>>38046797

I wish I could cut off more contact with this shit world.

Unfortunately I'm a fucked up wagecuck because I need the money. Fuck.
>>
>>38046840
Precisely this. My existence is an embarrassment and I hate being around other people. Stresses me the fuck out.
>>
>>38046797
I tried to be nice and personable and society, friends and family shunned me first. So I walked away.
They don't want me, I don't want them.
>>
>>38046911

Why dont you try NOT being a bag of dicks and people will like you more
>>
>>38046797
>>38046940
ANSWER OP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT OR I'M GOING TO ACTUALLY FUCKING DO THIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!
>>
File: 1498090316926.jpg (75KB, 640x598px) Image search: [Google]
1498090316926.jpg
75KB, 640x598px
>>38047032
Asking a sick person to not be sick! AHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>38046797
This describes me perfectly. I kind of regret it, but feel better about my decision after I go out in public and realise I was right about everyone sucking.
>>
File: CIA.png (441KB, 691x462px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
441KB, 691x462px
>>38046828
Who said you couldn't bring friends, anon? Don't worry, no charge for them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.