[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hug family, say "I love you," greentext results

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 78

File: hug your sister thread.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
hug your sister thread.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Hug family, say "I love you," greentext results
>>
Shit dude I'm right grumpy after trying to nap
>>
>>38046609
do you have a sister, anon?
>>
>>38047181
I do but she lives in another country
>>
>>38047284
Send her a text/give her a call, tell her you love her.
Post answer.
>>
>>38047383
I should but I don't have time right now, I'm heading out the door
I hope everybody has a good rest of the day!
>>
>>38047531
>Can't take 10 seconds to send a text to his sister
Motherfucker.
>>
>>38047653
I don't actually know her cell phone number so I'd have to find it
I've got a lot of anxiety talking to my family in america, to be honest
>>
Reminder that you can't change your gender
>>
>>38046343
Yea it's got nothing more than what you'd imagine, but it's still pretty fun
We did have one funny moment, I was hiding in a closet and heard a black guy by the house I was in (I assume he was fighting Jason) say "oh, weave, weave-stupid, weave, bop, haha, weave. *Gurgling noises* had me for a second but weave. Later bitch we out" and he apparently survived
>>38046399
I need an adult
>>
File: 1491685764200.jpg (42KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491685764200.jpg
42KB, 600x800px
>>38048810
I am an adult loli girl
>>
Dad threw a big fit on the phone at my mom because he found out I was kissing a girl. My mom's confused but said she's fine with it. My brother has been avoiding me but I think it's more because it's awkward to him, his best friend from high school is gay so he shouldn't care.

How to Austria. I'm obviously not fully a lesbian but any tips on dealing with this in the future?
>>
>>38049522
No offense story but if your dad is trying to "win" you in the divorce this is stupid for him to flip out at you for finding someone your comfortable enough to touch and be touched by. Hell your parents should be happy at that that you can feel that comfortable with another person.
>>
>>38049067
I don't get it
Forgot to mention, I asked about the boxing thing and he said the same thing, any gym is bound to have something
He also said it'd be funny to see me punching stuff, so I started punching him to prove a point, and he just laughed, looked in my eyes and said "you serious?"
>>38049522
Sorry, I don't know what to say but I hope things go well
>>
>>38049522
Tell them you're not a lesbian because you already got fucked by your brother's friend once.
>>
>>38049522
I think for now you just need to explain it to them if asked.
Otherwise, you just need to continue doing what you're doing. You only need to be concerned if they start directly going against your wishes.
>>
News on the divorce by the way; it's confirmed. My mom got a competing lawyer that apparently hates my dad for the divorce.

>>38049569
I'm not offended, it's obvious that he's trying to take the upper hand during this whole fiasco. I think it's because the big lawyer man doesn't only want to keep the divorce over his head quiet, he doesn't want his daughter that kisses girls getting around too.

>>38049613
I'm taking that to the grave. Not only was it uncomfortable and awkward, I would really like to keep that quiet.

>>38049638
I already decided to stay with my mom instead of living whatever my dad decides to get so it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>Walk up to sisters room
>attempt to open door
>it's locked
>"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"
>n-never mind

m-maybe later
>>
>>38049937
Go back and tell her you love her, see if she'll open her door
>>
>>38049957
Don't do this. A locked door and that level aggression probably means she's rubbing one out.
>>
>>38050004
That is gross

can't imagine my siblings sexually
>>
>>38050503
They're probably masturbating at this very moment
>>
>>38048159
reminder this poster is a piece of shit and to filter his garbage trip.
>>
>>38050791
Oh right, I almost forgot. Thanks for reminding me buddy.
>>
>>38050828
eat shit and die alone you orbiter cunt.
>>
>>38050874
Why are you so upset, guy? Is it because filtering my trip doesn't work the way you think it does?
>>
File: 1475804247480.jpg (690KB, 2214x1524px) Image search: [Google]
1475804247480.jpg
690KB, 2214x1524px
Playing games with my brother while he lewds me almost every night is fun
>>
>>38051260
That's disgusting, how could he do such a thing?
>>
>>38051283
Pretty easy. He just reaches over and gropes me on my boobies or holds my hand
>>
>>38051352
Pretty gross of him to do that to his little sister
Take your relatively tiny titties and go to sleep
>>
>>38046506
I can't do that, i usually avoid physical contact, so suddenly hugging a family member would be weird. Also, i haven't said i love you to anyone in almost 10 years, if i Did that now, they would suspect that there's something wrong with me (i've been hiding how shit i feel for the last 2 years) and i don't want them to worry for me.
Also, i think that if i receive affection in way as direct as that, i would probably break down in tears.
>>
>>38051509
That's exectly why you SHOULD hug them and tell them you love them
>>
>>38051567
You might be right, but i don't want them to worry for me, making them worry would only make me feel like an even bigger piece of shit.
>>
>>38051651
Maybe you'd feel like a smoller piece of shit if you got some help from your family. That's what family's for.
>>
>>38051352
>holds my hand
l- lewd
>>
>>38046506
That would be awkward enough even if leaving my room with my mom still awake didn't turn out to be a mistake.
I mention something about getting some cheap junker to replace my quickly failing car and she goes on about some inpatient addiction clinic, a matter I thought was dropped months ago. (recovering alcoholic, getting better every day for months now - whole other story there)
Now I'm pissed off that I'll have to keep driving my POS car and hope it doesn't break down completely before I can afford anything else that will get me to work. It's especially bad because I greatly want to get back to being a productive member of society again and I get the slap to the face of finding out that after all the progress I've made, I still don't have their trust or full support in getting things back on track. I quickly went from having a fine day to thinking about suicide again for the first time in maybe 2 months.
Anyway I didn't mean to go on like that but when I'm this exhausted I lose the ability to self censor.

Back on topic: I did at least find out my sister might be coming by tomorrow with her daughter. I eagerly await the chance to hug her for you guys (well it's more for me :) ) and hold my niece again.
Bad as things get my imouto and now my niece are always a reason to keep going.
>>
>>38049678
Aside from all of that, how are you doing tonight?

Just got back from D&D, anyways. Some of the party members fell into the underdark and will be stuck down there for a while, looking forward to what the rest of the group decides to do to try to rescue them!
>>
A lil bit of bump
>>
>play overwatch with buds
>we've been needing a tank
>my sister plays LoL
>convince her to play overwatch with us
>she's not bad
>my pals really like having her around of course
>last night she says "I really need to put a fucking shirt on because dads got people over"
>the group explodes
>I'm embarrassed
>ask her to not say things like that
>she gets back at me and says "You know how I am"
>the group goes nuts
>start razzing me hard
>"how many times have you seen your sisters tits mate?"
>"she let you feel em?"
>"did you fucking cry?"
>sister joins in and heckles me too
>>
>>38053411
That's actually pretty cute and funny. But seriously, how many times have you seen your sisters boobs? Does she let you touch em? Did you cry?
>>
>>38053449
I have seen them a handful of times. I have touched them through shirt. It was really awkward. And no.
>>
>>38053489
You have an interesting relationship with your sister. I used to be very close to mine when we still lived at home but I've never seen her boobs nor touched them.
>>
>>38053578
Welcome to being poor, having a sister with a wild side that never leaves the house, and a dad who drinks all day after work so anything goes. She's really a big fan of minimal clothing and doesn't care about changing infront of people. She was basically raised by wolves.
>>
File: IMG_20170630_094455.jpg (95KB, 720x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_094455.jpg
95KB, 720x412px
>>38053601
Damn that sounds sexy. I guess it probably wasn't if you're used to it and it's nudity in an un-sexy way but austria stupid fanfictions getting me all hot and bothered. Skittles are my weakness.
>>
>>38053821
It's not sexy nudity at all. We shared a bedroom until I was 16 and she was 13. We shared a bed for a while too. Our boundaries are minimal.
>>
>>38053904
Don't let the anons get to you, a lot of them are perverts. Hug her and tell her you love her
>>
>>38053972
What do you even mean I'm just talking about my sister
>>
>>38053972
Why can't you just let people treat their families how they like to
>>
I can't keep myself up, I'm asleep
Have a good night everybody! See u tomorrow
whether u like it or not
>>
I can't sleep. Somebody please hug me and tell me you love me
>>
>>38054269
You legitimately make me uncomfortable and I sometimes leave the thread when you are posting.
>>
>>38054356
That gives me good feels. Thanks
>>
>have 2 younger sisters and a brother
>I'm the oldest at 20
>there's the oldest girl who is 8 right now
>she's the only normal one
>brother is turning 7 this August
>he has classic autism syndrome
>can't even get him to look at me
>youngest sister is turning 4 next month
>also has actual non-meme autism
>runs away from me because I wasn't allowed to touch her until she was 2
>this mean the only sibling I can get close to is the 8 year old
>it's really hard though because my parents didn't let her know my real name until she was in kindergarten
>they made her call me bad boy
>they made her treat me like I was the boogeyman
>I don't live with my parents so I don't get to see her often
>she doesn't really have a good opinion of me I think
>I remember when she was born my parents were constantly working so I had to watch her all the time
>they even put her crib in my room so that they could sleep soundly at night while I had to get up and take care of her
>I witnessed every moment of her early childhood
>her first word
>first steps
>felt like I was more of a father to her than my stepdad was
>who by the way isn't her real dad
>I did the math and unless she was born 2 months early (which she wasn't) there's no way he could be her dad since he didn't meet my mom till she was 2 months pregnant
>I found out who the real father is
>not sure if I should tell either her or the real father one day though
>it might just end up a secret I'll take to the grave
>have to do my parents' laundry for them nowadays so I get to see her when I bring over the clothes
>treats me like I'm a stranger or something
>can't even get a hug
>too scared to tell her I love you because I don't think she'll react well
>my parents fucked up my relationship with my sister
please
just kill me
>>
>>38054527
This gives me bad feels
Like what the fuck
Don't give up on her. She's still a kid, buy her toys and shit and try to play with her, hopefully she'll come around and love you
>>
>>38054571
you say that as if I haven't tried already. I even got her a nice gift bag full of presents for her birthday back in February. It had coloring books, little bows for her hair, some building blocks, and a little purse. When I came back later that week to pick up their laundry I asked if she was enjoying her presents she said, "I put them in the trash cause Mommy said I shouldn't accept gifts from bad boys or else I'll be bad too one day."
>>
File: elsanna_is_canon_23.jpg (422KB, 1280x1718px) Image search: [Google]
elsanna_is_canon_23.jpg
422KB, 1280x1718px
I shouldn't go to sleep that early, seems like I've missed out.

On the other hand I woke up with a certain octopus girl wrapped around me. I sleep like a rock once I actually am asleep so she can sneak into my room/bed easily. At first it always kinda freaks me out waking up with someone I didn't go to bed with at night, but she's all comfy and warm so it's cute.
Plus she kinda goes from "you're weirdly affectionate and need to find a gf" to "please carry me to bed".
Completely ignoring the fact that I have basically no upper body strength. But oh well.

>>38049522
>How to Austria
I mean, you're not really 100% gay, are you? So you could try to lessen the blow that way if your dad totally flips his shit. My sister is bisexual and that is waaaay better than being gay in my mother's eyes because it means she'll still give her grandkids eventually, which apparently is the sole purpose of having a daughter.
What exactly is your father's problem with it?

>>38050004
Honestly that was my first thought too.

>>38053411
That's kinda cute. Apparently my sister (and I as well to a lesser extent) had to be forced to wear clothes around the house when we were younger. It is comfy letting the girls go free, gotta admit.

Also I'm glad to see I infected some anons with gayness/Elsanna. r9kElsa best Elsa.
>>
>>38054679
Have you told her mommy's a lying piece of shit?
I don't know what to tell you. I'd say call CPS or something but they'd probably end up in foster care

>>38054716
Piggyback ride
>>
>>38054753
if CPS let my stepdad almost killing me and using a bull whip to "punish" me they won't do shit about my parents not letting her get gifts from me. Besides she already had a run-in with CPS earlier this year because someone told them my stepdad was molesting her.

I really don't want to believe it, thankfully CPS said she didn't show signs of it.
>>
>>38054840
This might be a bit extreme but do you have access to a gun and a few bullets?
>>
>>38054890
if I kill him, it'll push her farther away from me
>>
>>38054907
Not if nobody finds out it was you
>>
>>38054947
that man has broken me, if I ever decide to kill him, I'm not going to be careful.
>>
File: 028.png (274KB, 763x773px) Image search: [Google]
028.png
274KB, 763x773px
>>38054716
>I woke up with a certain octopus girl wrapped around me
Your sister and I have something in common except my brother was the octopus. I snuck into his bed late last night and when I woke up he was lying on top of me diagonally, legs and arms all over. I had to push him a few times to get him to wake up and let go as well as give me compliments because I was needy.
I think his reaction to finding me in bed is usually more in line with "oh for fuck's sake" than freaking out.
>I have basically no upper body strength
I couldn't even carry a 3 year old for the life of me. Is she taller or shorter? There's a few different carrying positions that might work better I guess.
Also I'm going to meet my friend in about two hours and hopefully talk about our relationship without messing up
>>
>>38055146
>I couldn't even carry a 3 year old for the life of me.
I feel like there's a story behind this
Good luck
>>
>>38055146
>when I woke up he was lying on top of me
Bet you liked that.
But yeah I don't mind her sleeping in my bed either, last time I jokingly told her "aren't you too old to share a bed with your sister" to which she said Aren't you too old to still sleep alone every night and I respect that level of sass so I let her stay.
She's a bit shorter than me but only a few cms. Probably about my weight too, we're all skellies.

Have fun/good luck meeting your friend. I'll stay in bed for a while longer and mentally steel myself for having to go to a birthday party tonight.
>>
File: g1488077086501.gif (970KB, 616x577px) Image search: [Google]
g1488077086501.gif
970KB, 616x577px
>>38055176
>dat spoiler
AUSTRIA BTFO HARDER THAN 1918
>>
>>38055165
I tried to carry a 3 year old once
She fell
>>38055176
>Bet you liked that.
I shouldn't have but I did. He always moves around a lot in bed unless I'm the one on top of him, sometimes it can get really uncomfortable when he slithers around and it's not always in that nicer way.
>spoiler
Wew
Hope you have fun, happy birthday to whoever it's for
>>
File: IMG_20170630_090834.jpg (125KB, 720x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_090834.jpg
125KB, 720x605px
>>38054716
Idunno what to think of the whole r9kelsa thing yet, but I'm at chapter 24 so I'm only half way. Sometimes it makes me laugh, like pic related but it made me feel a lottle anxious as well. I get this was maybe you way of letting some feelings put but I get frustrated and upset reading certain parts because I know that feel. It's horrible to know to hate your own love for another.
I really am wondering how much of this story precisely is self insert stuff, it as a whole feels like I entered a magical realm.
>>
>>38055191
Get off 4chan, imouto. This is no place for qt octopuses.
Also nice For Honor gif. I should play that again.

>>38055229
Yeah, I was just kidding but I can see how it could be comfy (or uncomfy, depends). I guess you just sneak into his room whenever basically? What is it with little sisters and no concern for closed doors or privacy? But I'm sure he likes you cuddling up to him.
>Hope you have fun
Thanks, it's the birthday of my best friends older brother, usually I wouldn't even go there but she asked me to come since it's basically only friends of her brother otherwise. We'll see.
>>
>>38054973
I'm sorry anon. I have no idea how you could handle this. Maybe you just gotta wait till she gets older and starts to distance herself from your parents before you can get closer to her again. I know it sucks but believe me it's better for everyone then you brutally murdering stepdad and going to jail. Unless he's really molesting her.
>>
>>38055312
I'm gonna be moving soon. I think I'll just cut contact with my family, of course I will miss my siblings. But I don't think there is anything I can do to change her opinion of me since they used (and still refer to) me as an example of "what happens to bad kids" so I think it's just better if I left.

I just wish I could hold her again like when she was a baby. It felt so nice to have her on my chest, and she'd nuzzle into my neck. I miss those days. I miss my sister.
>>
>>38055419
Tell her you've always loved and cared for her and not to believe everything her parents say before you leave
>>
>>38055419
Tell yur mom to stop trting to brainwash your sister or you will spill the beans to stepdad about her not being his kid
>>
>>38055435
she's 8... she's not going to understand even if she would listen to me. you have to understand that she's been told her entire life that I'm everything she should avoid being. it's not going to change just cause I get mushy on her.

>>38055516
I'm pretty sure he already knows, in fact I think my mom is the one who doesn't know.
>>
>>38054527
>>runs away from me because I wasn't allowed to touch her until she was 2
>>it's really hard though because my parents didn't let her know my real name until she was in kindergarten
>>they made her call me bad boy
>>they even put her crib in my room so that they could sleep soundly at night while I had to get up and take care of her
>>have to do my parents' laundry for them nowadays so I get to see her when I bring over the clothes
>>treats me like I'm a stranger or something

What the fuck is this shit? Why are living with these crazy people?
>>
>>38055679
because they are family anon, you don't get a choice.
>>
>>38055724
Fuck no, you do have a choice. You don't have to stay with abusive people just because you are related. If your parents don't act like parents, then you don't have to treat them like parents.
>>
>>38055751
well they were only abusive to me, and thankfully, I don't live with them anymore.
>>
Perfect time for a bump
>>
Perfect time for another bump
>>
>>38054527
>>38054679
That's horrible, I guess the best you can do is wait til she's older enough to understand, but even the you're turning her life around a bit
>>38055176
>spoiler
Kek
>>
>>38056968
Morning Laura. How's it going?
Please do not laugh at anything my sister says or does, it only encourages her.
Speaking of which she seems to be pretty determined about the whole octopus thing because it's not even really sunny and she's been in the pool all day, I'm pretty sure she'll be growing fins soon.
>>
>>38057019
I gotta get going, but I'll keep encouraging your sister
>>
>hug my sister from behind and tell her i love her
>"wtf are you doing?"
>"nothing, just a hug"
>"you were touching my breast you freak, go awa or I will tell mom"
>"sry, I wasnt on purpose, I swe....
>"just stfu and go away"
>"k, sry"

That was pretty bad
>>
>>38057198
Hug her again and tell her to stop being a no-fun-allowed bitch about it.
>>
File: image%3A141995.jpg (14KB, 318x324px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A141995.jpg
14KB, 318x324px
>>38046506
Go fuck yourself i don't have a family
>>
>>38057232
>go to the kitchen and ask her if she wants a hug from me
>"what? I am eating my my breakfast for christ sake. Whats going on with you?"
>told her I was just showing my affection to her
>"is this a joke, right?"
>"do you believe my affection is a joke?"
>"you are a joke to begin with"
>"why you are so horrible? I am just..."
>"look, I will call mom if you continue with this bullshit, now let me eat my breakfast"
>"okey, fine"

Now I am at my room again, posting results and she already left.
>>
File: tumblr_nlxsbsVRU91tx1uw1o2_400.jpg (85KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlxsbsVRU91tx1uw1o2_400.jpg
85KB, 374x374px
>>38057383
She seems like a nice lady.
But hey you tried. That counts. Her loss if she doesn't want to be hugged.
>>
>>38057415
she's a 4 years younger than me. She use to be great together when we were kids, doing stuff like watching anime together, playing vidya and watching movies. Dont know at what point she started lookin at me like a creep.
>>
>>38057415
if this thread is still alive, I will try to hug her again when she's back
>>
>>38057702
I wish you luck anon. Maybe she's just tsun.
>>
Is it about bump time?
>>
>>38053411
I hope you post more please
thank you
>>
>>38058202
It's even more bump time.
Have a song I'm listening to right now because I'm dramatic like a 15 y/o girl.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iXBV1N-5iwo
>>
File: G9p1RJo.png (739KB, 1000x1420px) Image search: [Google]
G9p1RJo.png
739KB, 1000x1420px
Quiet day.
I just got off the phone with my sister though, she's having a good time in LA right now. By which I mean, I was on the phone with her, and the call ended, not anything lewd.
She did tell me, quote, "I think you ruined masturbation for me", so I'm in pretty high spirits.
>>
File: IMG_20170630_184153.jpg (8KB, 477x111px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_184153.jpg
8KB, 477x111px
>>38059395
>not anything lewd.
>"I think you ruined masturbation for me"
Yeah dude, nothing lewd, not even the slightest hint.
Also, fuck you two are cute, just end me already.
>>
>>38059588
I meant I didn't *do* anything lewd, a little bit of lewd talking never hurt anyone. Certainly not me.
And honestly in a weird way it didn't really register as lewd to me, more "aw cute, she misses me too". But yeah. Quite the compliment.
>>
Idly walking around the city for a day out is one of the most surprisingly calming things even when it's busy. I didn't manage to find a good time to talk to my friend about us but I kissed her before going home.
And my brother went to his girlfriend's before I came home and may not be back until tomorrow. Whatever happens I hope they're happy. My dad hasn't talked to me about therapy since last time so I'm hoping my brother explained to him how I feel better than I did.
>>38059395
Glad you're happy
>>
>>38059716
>I kissed her before going home
O-on the lips?
I win again, that'smyfetish.gif anon. Git gud.
But yeah that sounds like a really comfy day. I decided to stay home tonight so I'm not up to much either.
>>
>>38059716
>may not be back until tomorrow
I hope you like being an aunt.
>>
>>38059623
Sorry I've just never done anything lewd for the life of me, saying or just insinuating lewd things is already quite lewd for me. Different standards eh?
>>38059716
Well I'm glad you feel better, and going outside is a good thing. As a dutchie you should cycle instead of walk though. Amd cycling gives you nice nice legs and butt.
>>38059769
I hope you like being a dick. don't take it personal man, it's just a lighthearted jab
>>
>>38059752
>O-on the lips?
Depends which ones you mean
Not going to the birthday party then?
>>38059769
I know what they're going to do. Don't taunt me.
>>38059860
>cycle
I'm not going to lower myself to the level of a cyclist
>>
I would rather kys than do that.
Really makes me think.
>>
>>38059860
>Different standards eh
I guess, although I'm not a particularly lewd person I'd say.
I'm not. Shush.

>>38059889
I mean the lips in her face. And your face, in case different sets of lips met. So lewd.
And no, don't really want to. My parents are hosting a big garden party tomorrow and I don't want to be hangover and have a headache if I'm going to be socializing all day.
>I'm not going to lower myself to the level of a cyclist
I like you, Ella.
>>
>>38059752
I forgot we were even in a new thread t.bh
You win this time
>>
>>38054890
What the fuck is wrong with you
I feel like you're a danger here, man, this isn't cool
>>
>>38057710
Well, she's finally back, but I am a little afraid she might tell mom about me trying to hug her.
I will try to approach in another way this time.
>>
>>38059889
Riding bikes is so much fun though..
>>
>>38059889
>>38059928
What's you people's problem with cycling!? It's the perfect method for short ranged transportation as well as giving you a good workout. The speed is much better then walking and more effective in speed/engeryinput as well. And don't forget the joy of the wind in your hair as you race, nothing but your own power propelling forwards..
>>
>>38046506
I grew up in an Hispanic household. This is literally how we greet each other.
>>
>>38059956
I guarantee the response will be
>it was just a prank bro
>>
Good morning everyone! Had a lovely sleep and ready for another day of working, playing d&d and hanging out with you fine

>>38060040
I love biking, too, but I get the impression the culture of it might be different overseas.
Either way they are fools, both of them would have fun with a bike if they wanted!
>>
>>38060093
Reminds me of that time my grandmother told me not to have to much fun on a bike. She and my grandfather were cycling when they were teenagers and tried to kiss without stopping for it... they fell pretty hard. Luckily not seriously hurt and they could laugh it off, plus it was kinda cute.
>>
>>38059930
Excuses, excuses.

>>38059985
Why would your mom even care about you trying to hug your sister? It's perfectly normal anyway.

>>38060004
>>38060040
Reminds me of a German movie (or TV show possibly) that I saw when I was little, it had a girl climax while riding a bike. Still don't know how that worked out.
>>
>>38060302
That bikes seat really rubs up against you if you're sitting down and riding hard
>>
>>38059985
Don't be afraid. You did nothing wrong.
>>
>>38060320
Or you take the saddle off and fuck the bike. Here we have an expression "a faggot without a saddle on his bike", basically meaning superfaggot.
>>
>>38060443
I've thought about that before, mostly because I'm on the bike so often.
But I think the seat is more practical, at the end of the day.
>>
>>38059928
It was the face kind of lips but I'm sure we'll kiss further down eventually
>socializing
>all day
I couldn't manage that even on a good day
>>38060093
Amsterdam is the capital of bikes, they are everywhere
They have their own lane and are still annoying to see racked up in literally every street, I'm not going to become one of them.
>>
>>38060320
I haven't ridden a bike since I was 16, and I used to mountainbike, but I never really noticed that. A vaguely nice feeling like grinding down against any seat, but nothing near orgasmic. Dunno.

>>38060443
That seems unsanitary and a good way to impale yourself. But fags do the darndest things.

>>38060569
>I'm sure we'll kiss further down eventually
Well that's good to hear. As someone who only recently had the pleasure of, well, pleasure, I'm sure it'll be fun.
Did you decide to go for the casual thing, then?
>>
>>38060569
Wait you live in amsterdam...
>Tfw you could possibly meet ella or maybe already have but your autistic ass would never recognise her
>>38060665
You're doing a good job at hiding your excitement over ella's path down to dykedom.
>>
>>38060665
I'm mostly joking when I say things like that.
I don't know what I decided but I know she doesn't want an actual relationship. Although I feel like she isn't being completely honest about what she wants
>>38060774
Not in A'dam itself but close by
Please don't recognize me
>>
>>38060888
>Please don't recognize me
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zj4iQItsJSY ? Afraid I'll go autism on your ass? I'm probably the least scary adult in amsterdam, though I know that probably doesn't sound very convincing on here.
But seriously, I won't even try, and if I somehow do recognise you I'll just pretend I don't, I'm good at ignoring people. this really doesn't help, does it?
>>
>>38061068
>I'll just pretend I don't, I'm good at ignoring people
This is my life. Fucking AvPD and the irrational fear of randomly meeting someone I know.
>>
>>38060774
>hiding your excitement over Ella's path down to dykedom
Oh, no I'm very happy about every girl saved from the horrors of heterosexuality, of course. Yuri must conquer the world.

>>38060888
Nice trips.
>mostly joking
Oh yes, of course. No homo, just friends being friendly.
>>
File: 1496584140320.jpg (100KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
1496584140320.jpg
100KB, 400x335px
>>38061276
you forgot your picture, austria!
>>
File: Rea-ct-ion-8.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rea-ct-ion-8.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>38046506
>family

used to be "sister", topkek and zozzling
>>
File: romantic_2b_by_popseacle-db2sv8i.jpg (174KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
romantic_2b_by_popseacle-db2sv8i.jpg
174KB, 1280x906px
>>38061068
I don't like people knowing me in real life and not knowing them back if that makes sense
And there's so many people in the Netherlands who post here, it'd set a bad precedent.
>>38061276
There's nothing wrong with having straight interests
>just friends being friendly
It's completely normal to joke about this stuff
And friends can see each other naked and fangirl over each other while staying friendly too
>>
File: please dont hate me.png (241KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
please dont hate me.png
241KB, 1024x768px
>Staring at the the text box for a few minutes wondering if I should hit submit or not
I don't know why I feel like this. Hope you enjoy it either way, and I hope you guys are alright with it. Thanks for making this place very enjoyable, and I honestly couldn't imagine these threads without you all. Both Anonymous or not.
And I also showed the fusion drawing to my sister, which she found pretty funny but questioned what made me wanna draw it.
>>
File: 5tSTKPq.png (1MB, 1400x1885px) Image search: [Google]
5tSTKPq.png
1MB, 1400x1885px
>>38061312
Arigatou, Alexis-chan.

>>38061437
>there's nothing wrong with having straight interests
Well, you say that, but it's kinda gross tbqh fampai.
Just kidding. You do you, Ella.
And yeah, friends can totally do all that. And rub each other off in the name of friendship. Especially if one of you is wearing a dashing tux.
>>
>>38061533
Dude that drawing is awesome, dubs confirm. Since I'm bad at this stuff can you tell me who is who or are we gonna have to play the guessing game. I think the cow on the right is kissy since she's a titcow right? Or did I already fuck up?
>>
>>38061533
EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee

I'm not sure who the buff guy is but my comfy sweater/blanket combo is the best.
>>
>>38061533
Ok the girl with the bottle is Austria.
The cow is the cow
Girl with the blanket is story
The boy on the box is Laura
The one in the middle...Ella?
Who's the buff guy? (You)? Protective?
>>
File: 3bp2kj85u1oy.jpg (264KB, 850x1256px) Image search: [Google]
3bp2kj85u1oy.jpg
264KB, 850x1256px
>>38061533
Oh that's adorable
I like it
>>38061538
I always thought girls looked weird in suits, I don't know why
>>
>>38061615
I guess half the fun is guessing? I'm sure if I spent a bit more time on it, then guessing wouldn't be a option. You're right about kissy.. sorry if it's mean, kissy.
>>38061653
Protective. Or at least how he comes off as. I'm guessing the EEEEEEEEEEE means you're happy with it? I'm glad if you are.
>>
File: JCUBxDZ.png (1MB, 1000x1528px) Image search: [Google]
JCUBxDZ.png
1MB, 1000x1528px
>>38061533
>Laura on a box, small deer below her
The toppest of keks.
Bearg you are amazing, wow. Seriously that's just great. You should be much more confident in your drawing.
Thanks for not drawing my tooth gap too.

>>38061701
I'm wearing an Olaf shirt, that's what clued me in.

>>38061706
>girls looked weird in suits
Get taste Ella, girls in fancy dress suits are super cute.
>>
>>38061533
Just realized the 'sun' is a person too.
Who is it, Bear?
>>
>>38061706
girls in cute boy clothes makes my heart flip over on itself

>>38061711
Yes I do like it

Everyone is just so happy looking and I look so cute with my cute little facial features.
>>
>>38061701
Ayy, you got them right. I'm not the swoll one though.
>>38061706
Always happy to hear it.
>>38061746
Really, thanks for that. I'm coming around with my art. I usually just leave this stuff between two or three people, but maybe I'll start posting more often.
I'd fight with my sister a lot when w were younger sometimes when she kept trying to take my stuff to show to her classmates. Kinda dumb now that I look back on it.
>>38061778
No, not me.
>>
>>38061818
You're the small bear behind story aren't you
>>
>>38061818
>No, not me.
Then who is it?

>>38061837
Didn't even notice that, nice catch.
>>
>>38061818
The sun is happy-chan right?
>>
>Laura proudly sticking out her DFC at the cow
Oh this is just perfect
>>
>>38061837
Yeah it is. We've been pals in the thread for a long time though so he's allowed to share.
>>
>>38061746
Ah, and I forgot to say that I forgot about the gap. Not that there's anything wrong with that or anything.
>>38061797
Honestly put me a cheery mood for the rest of the night seeing the finished drawing.
>>38061837
I guess so. I just wanted to stick in a bear.
>>38061873
Ye again.
>>
>>38061533
You should have put some sort of Lovecraftian entity in there to represent the regular anons here
Otherwise, I love the image especially Laura
>>
>>38060040
One time I got hit by a car while riding my bike
No wait, it happened twice

>>38060302
Why the hell were you watching that?

>>38060665
Oh hey the story you told me this morning became relevant

>>38061533
God dammit I'm a moose again
I wish I could draw
>>
>>38062104
>Oh hey the story you told me this morning became relevant
>BY THE WAY GUYS WE HAVE A PRIVATE CONVERSATION LOL
Kill yourself
>>
>>38062119
You seem to be upset about something
Try being happy instead
>>
File: HAySdsy.png (1MB, 1200x1702px) Image search: [Google]
HAySdsy.png
1MB, 1200x1702px
>>38061797
>girls in cute boy clothes makes my heart flip over on itself
I see you're a lady of distinguished taste too.

>>38061818
>>38062024
No need to thank me, thank you for the great picture. It's really cute.

>>38062104
If a car hits you twice, maybe someone's out to get you. Or, y'know, you're a really shitty cyclist.

>Why the hell were you watching that?
I was 14 or so, it was the talk at school because it was 'scandalous', showing a girl give herself an orgasm on her bike.
I found it, actually
https://youtu.be/5D-XTH-Cf1M
>>
>>38061533
I don't know why you hesitated to post this, it's really good.
Just kinda wish you would have actually drawn Kissy, maybe with a cow cosplay to make the pun.
>>
>>38062193
Give me back my trip, Robot Overlord
>>
>>38062048
I didn't know how exactly to represent everyone. I'll figure something out.
>>38062104
Hold onto your end of the bargain and maybe it'll become a deer.
>>38062195
Yeah.. I can always draw her when I get back home though. I just thought it would have been a bit funny.
>>
>>38062195
I think the way that kissy is in the picture is perfect. It was a good joke and there's no reason to change it.
>>
>>38062301
Hey I liked the pun too, but still the point was to get a 'portrait-like' drawing of everyone, I dunno I just would have liked an actual drawing of her.
>>
>>38062193
I am also a lady of distinguished taste

>>38062268
You can't extort me like this, I'll get my little sister involved
>>
>>38060569
Please be kind to bikes that kind of hurts my feelings :(
>>
>>38062368
Like I said, no worries. I'll get her finished up tonight and repost it as quickly as I can.
>>38062372
>Has to rely on his sister
I mean, there's no wrong in that. Family is always there, but I want my frigging doodle.
>>
File: 1490572186313.jpg (87KB, 270x766px) Image search: [Google]
1490572186313.jpg
87KB, 270x766px
>>38061746
>Get taste
No way, I don't think suits work on girls and I'm sticking to it
Some of them might be cute
>>38061797
Boy clothes can be alright
Girls in cute jeans and baggy hoodies are swoony
>>38062485
I'm sorry, really.
>>
I'm gonna go die of heat exhaustion and three ear infections. Farewell everyone.
>>
What did these both say I wonder.
>>
>>38061533
That's so cute, I love it!
You're such a sweet guy, I'm glad to be your friend!
>>
>>38046506
why do these get so popular, you faggots make these threads every fucking day and it get's tons replys. Stop replying to these fucking threads you faggots, I'm so sick of seeing them and I hate my family so stop please.
>>
>>38063065
Then filter the thread
>>
>>38063065
Learn how to use a filter or hide threads.
>>
>>38063065
>I don't like them so you should stop
Sure thing your highness.
>>
File: ergo.jpg (78KB, 458x710px) Image search: [Google]
ergo.jpg
78KB, 458x710px
>>38063098
Why are you even trying, anon.
>>
>>38063228
Did you draw that? That's nice. Please stop impersonating me.
>>
Wait there's two Austrias?
>>
>>38063257
We all know the +s5G3upkTjc trip is actually austria
>>
>>38063257
You do know what a tripcode is right? How about you turn that autism down a notch.
>>
>>38063028
I'm glad to be your friend too, Happy. Hope you like being the happy sun.
>>
>>38063257
Nope, I didn't. And no, I'm not.

>>38063330
No, just one anon pretending to be me.
>>
>>38062752
It's alright ella I forgive you!
You're too cute to feel bad for long
>>
>>38063357
Yeah of course I do! It feels very appropriate
>>
>that feel when haven't been in these threads for a month
I see nothing's changed.
>>
>>38063790
I've definitely changed since I joined like three weeks ago
>>
>>38063946
Have you? How?
>>
>>38063790
It's good this way.
>>
>>38064029
Is it? Why?
>>
>>38063972
Eh it's hard to explain in a short message but it's been a good outlet for my nervous energy
I've made some very nice friends
And the people here have been receptive of my attitude and energy and I feel positively reinforced to act like myself, which is rare on internet communities

I feel in way over my head but I don't really regret it
>>
>>38064056
>just be urself
Did someone tell you this? I wouldn't expect it on this board.
>>
>>38064102
No, I just noticed how people reacted and didn't try to mute myself like I often do.
>>
>>38064052
It's turned back into a nice community much like it was back in december. People here generally like each other, content and stories are posted and updated in every thread and the trips are all pretty much verified to at least be real people, creative about their life or not.

Entitled cunts thirsting for constant content aren't that common anymore and people tend to have a lot of nice discussions here. People can enter this community and unwind to talk about shit without getting shit back for it like everywhere else on this board. That's what makes it good, and most conversations still generally revolve around family.
>>
>>38064182
When wasn't it like this?
>>
File: 1498845163684.jpg (96KB, 425x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1498845163684.jpg
96KB, 425x1275px
>>38064056
>I've made some very nice friends
me too comfy thread
>>
>>38064056
It actually is a good outlet.
I've been able to talk about the bad relationship I have with my brother.
I don't really have many other people to talk to other than the rest of my family.
>>
>>38053821

> r9k!elsa

You have god taste, anon :o
>>
>>38064202
March/april/early may
The entire angry-chan episode and the inactivity after most trips were revealed to be fake took a toll but it's turned into a nice community again since the start of this month.
>>
>>38064056
>I've made some very nice friends
How did you make friends? I post a bit here and although I seem to get along I don't feel like I've really connected with any people in this thread.
>>
Managed to meet my little sisters for the first time today. Don't know what I expected.
>>
My brother still hasn't come home
I guess he's staying over
>>38064056
It really is a good outlet to talk about stuff and not feel intimated by others. Being able to talk about everything and not be hurt for it is a great thing and I haven't found any other place like this
I think things would've gone a lot worse if I didn't come here
>>
>>38064282
Greentext it motherfucker! Do it, don't make me beg. Come on!
>>38064237
She said she wrote a fanfic yesterday in the last thread so I started reading it, finished this afternoon.
>>
>>38064211
I don't really know you all too well but I think you're cool!
I'm rooting for you to tame some of your social anxiety and create a happy family!

>>38064215
Yeah, it's a good place to just talk about your worries. I feel much better about my relationship with my family, now.

>>38064267
I try to just treat people nicely and, surprisingly, they've treated me much the same
But I've added a few folks on discord and I love talking to them, some of the best people I've met on the internet
>>
>>38064380
>she said she wrote a fanfic yesterday
I did, but I didn't write r9kElsa anon. I was in the original greentext thread and provided some ideas, but I'm not AnonElsa.
>>
>>38064380
Not much to it. Was as awkward as it always is when I meet someone new, probably worse since they're strangers but my (half) sisters nonetheless. We went to the pool with my dad, his friend and his daughters, and the entire thing went by faster than I realized. I really don't know why I went to meet them in the first place.
>>
>>38064496
That leaves the question, who is!????
>>38064450
How did you do that? I don't think I've seen any discords posted here. Teach me how to friend people anon, I'm pretty friendly I think, a little sarcastic and cynical sometimes but not mean spirited.
>>
File: 41115034_p0_master1200.jpg (63KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
41115034_p0_master1200.jpg
63KB, 600x608px
>>38064450
>some of the best people I've met on the internet
Same could be said a out you, Happy. Seriously, I'm glad you popped up from the little positive realm you come from. It's nice to get to talk to you, and I'm more than happy to call you a friend.
And thanks for getting us hooked on that tear jerking show
>>
>>38064559
AnonElsa is kate-kane, she's got a tumblr. There's actually a short follow-up for r9kElsa Is Suffering, fittingly called Elsa Is Happiness.
>>
>>38064364
Don't worry about your brother tonight!
Find something else to worry about
>>
File: 1438804517054.jpg (137KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1438804517054.jpg
137KB, 1440x810px
>>38064649
Post your discord bearg!
I want to get to know you more
>>
>>38064496
>>38064760
Aight sorry I guess I misread. Maybe I'll check it out though I'm good with how the story ended.
>>
>>38046506
I do it all the time.
I always get the same results.
"I love you too Matthew".
I hugged my mum earlier and yesterday for making me a really nice dinner.
>>
is there a discord server everyone is on
>>
>>38064559
I just asked, a few people were kind enough to give me their deets
I would share my discord but it's very easy to find personal information from my username so I have hesitations about it

>>38064649
I'm really glad you liked it! I watched act 2 again before work and got all sad.

I've been wondering if anybody else in the thread might want to watch Hamilton
Maybe we can get it showing one of these days
>>
>>38064812
Beargguy#2002
I'm a pretty boring person to be honest.
>>38064908
Hope you keep getting those results from your mom.
>>
>>38064978
What times are you guys on mostly and what do you talk about? You just talk at random or do you play vidya together? I'm a little nervous about talking to people.
>>
>>38065071
I sent you a request too if that's okay
>>
>>38065071
I think you're fun and I enjoy our discord conversations
>>
>>38064880
Yeah I was happy with r9kElsa too, but it's always fun to read more.
If you want something else in the angsty vein of r9kElsa, give Tessellate a go. It's just been re-uploaded completely to AO3 by the author (who's a very nice girl and a /u/ regular)

>>38065071
You're not boring at all, Bearg.
>>
someone should make a discord server because I don't know how to do anything
>>
>>38065151
Perfectly fine.
>>38065159
I like talking to you too, Kissy. I'll be sure to draw you. Kinda feel bad a bit for leaving it like that now.
>>38065209
You're one of the most interesting people I've met online, Austria. Thanks.
>>
File: 1498812904960.jpg (64KB, 662x712px) Image search: [Google]
1498812904960.jpg
64KB, 662x712px
>>38065275
>tfw even on 4chan you find groups of people who are friends and talk with each other outside of it while you just get a word in from time to time and a few responses at best
How is it always like this? Why is my life like I'm watching telly? I'm just here, living vicariously because I'm not part of anything. People aren't mean to me and I do get a response or two when I post but I'm never a part of "the group". I'm just standing on the sidelines.
>>
>>38065487
Damm, are you me?
Worst part is seeing them post their e-mails/discords and wanting to add them and chat a bit, but you know you suck and won't be able to keep the conversation going,
>>
>>38065561
>tfw everyone I've ever talked to in life or on the internet has been ghosted by me because I'm too autistic to maintain relationships
>>
>>38065591
I haven't had that happen to me, (because I never try to make internet friends) but I'm sure that's what I would end up doing.
>>
File: 1498860882658.jpg (21KB, 177x407px) Image search: [Google]
1498860882658.jpg
21KB, 177x407px
>>38065561
>>38065591
Glad to know I'm not alone with that feel, but what are we gonna do lads? How do we fix this?
>>
>>38065591
>because I'm too autistic to maintain relationships
Ayyy sounds like me at least Laura puts up with me
>>
>>38065686
>>38065708
I think this is as good as it gets.
I'm just afraid that one day I will lose contact with my family.
Once I haven't contacted them for 2 weeks and they thought I had killed myself or left the state.
My sister came down to my dorm to check on me.
>>
File: 563456246.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
563456246.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
I already feel bad for sniffing my cousins panties and jerking off
>>
>hug mom
>"What do you want this time, punk?"
>>
>>38065828
>Feeling bad
You just keep doing it and it that feeling goes away in no time.

>>38065836
kek
>>
>>38065828
you're in good company
Ella schlicks in her brother's boxers
Austria schlicks in her sister's bed constantly
Not sure about Laura and kissy but I bet they are up to no good either
Bunch of lewd hussies
>>
>>38065686
I'm the same way.
I feel like I'm just a burden to everyone, and every interaction anyone has with me is just wasting their time. Beautifully positive self-image, I know
>>
File: 1495577013064.jpg (255KB, 1300x863px) Image search: [Google]
1495577013064.jpg
255KB, 1300x863px
>>38065836
>tfw you don't look her dead in the eyes and tell her with a straight face "I wan sum fuk"
It's like you're not even trying
>>
>>38065902
Laura did the same with her dad's used boxers and she still would if she found the chance and kissy cums on her brother's dick.
>>
>>38065917
Are you the other suicide anon?
We really are like two peas in a pod if so.
>>
File: 65473573868.jpg (28KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
65473573868.jpg
28KB, 680x583px
>>38065902
>girls in an incest thread
I'm sure they are all just dudes catfishing
>>
>>38064364
Do you think your brother will have sex with his gf? Staying over is pretty much seals the relationship deal.
>>
>>38065938
I keep forgetting that kissy is actually getting laid. That must be why she doesn't post much anymore.
>>
>hug mom
>say I love you
>"woah you're awake"
>"you forgot to feed the cat"
>"also you didnt load the dishwasher"
>"and can you take out the garbage"
>"also the litter box needs to be cleaned"

She ignored my affection :c
>>
>>38065992
Girls are indeed real creatures
>>
>>38065987
No, I will never kill myself. But if I can give my life to save someone else's, I'll do it in a heartbeat. I stay out of peoples way, do my best and work hard to help anyone who needs it.
>>
>>38066168
Oh, no doubt about that.
I want everyone to be happy too, but you're a great guy anon.
>>
>>38066168
>>38066197
You two are both good dudes.
I wish it were easier to make people happy and wash away their worries!
>>
>>38066168
>it's another "anon daydreams about giving his life to save others"
It's been sometime since I've last thought of this.
>>
File: 1-I3QQudY9uY8GVLsZgVKDWQ.jpg (20KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1-I3QQudY9uY8GVLsZgVKDWQ.jpg
20KB, 350x263px
>>38066132
Mothers are indeed weird people.

Also I'm watching Rome with my sister and it's awesome, Titus and Lucius are way fun. Lucius is currently giving him sex advice.
>There's a little button above her cunt. I tend to that, and she will open up like a flower
>Lucius, confused: What do you know about my wife's cunt?
>Not just your wife, oaf. All women have them, ask anyone!
>>
>>38066242
You too. You're a much needed ray of sunlight in this sea of gloomy faces.
>>
I forgot about this thread for a couple months until I had a dream about having an estranged sister while at a house party, walked up starting making out without telling her that we're sisters and fucked off. Woke up like oh yeah "hug" a family member
>>
>>38065828
Anon, if was wrong, the smell wouldn't have mad you so hard.
>>
>>38066395
Thanks, I'm very happy people see me that way!
I try my best to keep up the positive attitude and it seems like it pays off for you guys
What a nice bunch of people you are, its not just me.
>>
>hug sister
>"oh, cruising for a bruising?"
>"love you"
>"fuck offffff"

but it was jokes
>>
>>38066599
Why was it jokes?
>>
>>38066609
she was trying to watch tv
she's nice really
>>
File: kek_doppelkek.jpg (43KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
kek_doppelkek.jpg
43KB, 393x391px
>>38066599
>>"oh, cruising for a bruising?"

sounds a bit staged but topzozzling as well
>>
>>38065992
I'm in a good place financially and my aniki buys me what I want why would I catfish a NEET?
>>
>>38057383
She might be more open to the idea of respecting her brother and thus appreciating his affection if you weren't such a pathetic fucking loser.
>>
File: 1498489484498.jpg (43KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
1498489484498.jpg
43KB, 466x466px
>>38065902
I'm a brother shirt wearer
>>
>>38057383
>"do you believe my affection is a joke?"
>"you are a joke to begin with"
Fucking annihilated.
>>
File: UjOrgiD.png (677KB, 874x874px) Image search: [Google]
UjOrgiD.png
677KB, 874x874px
>>38065902
I mean. I wouldn't say "constantly". I just like how it smells like her.
>>
>>38066830
>>38066860
JESUS, what a pair of fucking degenerates.
>>
>>38066830
it's my dream to have a woman try to steal my hoodies and shirts
so fucking cute
>>
File: Crying-too-cute.png (95KB, 250x267px) Image search: [Google]
Crying-too-cute.png
95KB, 250x267px
>>38066860
>I just like how it smells like her.

oh god this is just so sweet and cute and PURE
>>
File: eQ20E.jpg (82KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
eQ20E.jpg
82KB, 384x313px
>tfw don't have the balls to do that
>>
>>38066830

Yo Kissy did you get the aniki deki yet?
>>
>>38066980
You don't need to. Some families aren't meant for hugging.
>>
>be 29 year old beta, aspie hkv
>I'm a loser but I do have palace of my own
>live on my own apart from my pet African grey parrot, Basil.
>had him since he was a baby when my family got him when I was 12
>proceed to 'hug' him by letting him perch on my arm and holding him close
>as I approach he tells me to 'smile'
>I was a pretty depressed teenager and my Mom would often tell me to smile
>bird picked it up and often greets me with it
>Mom died last year and Basil sounds like her when he says it
>Basil is all I have left of my Mom
>>
>>38067025
Which families are those?
>>
>>38067131
The families that aren't comfortable to hug
Not all families are loving and supportive, and those sorts of people don't deserve the hugs the good families do
>>
>>38067190
>Not all families are loving and supportive
That's terrible. I know that feel
>>
>>38066860
Did you draw all these Austria? They're really good
>>
>>38067190
>tfw loving and supportive parents but too shy to even hug them
I don't think I've ever even hugged my mom.
>>
File: 2XCgOpE.png (1MB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
2XCgOpE.png
1MB, 1300x1300px
>>38067310
No, I can't take credit for any of these, except that I used to request a couple from a drawfag on /frz/ back when that was still a thing, I think 2014? They went by the name of Greyfag.

Also I'll be going to sleep now, good night anons. Got a horribly long day of smiling at boring old people tomorrow.
>>
So what's everyone doing tonight? Anyone want to talk about anything while I train woodcutting?
>>
>>38067913
I want to talk about how Austria needs to be raped lovingly by her sister who I'm sure misses her a lot
>>
>>38067913
Hey there
I don't have much time to talk because I'm doing D&D soon, but how are u doing
does anybody have any fun ideas for dwarf NPC names? The players are probably going to encounter a lot of them today, they occupy old bunkers from a several century old war and are a bit nuts
>>
>>38067996
Maybe something less... like that?
>>
File: 1494473204839.png (61KB, 222x395px) Image search: [Google]
1494473204839.png
61KB, 222x395px
>>38067996
>spoiler
Makes me thing of this.
>>
File: NSw13Lh_d.jpg (68KB, 640x715px) Image search: [Google]
NSw13Lh_d.jpg
68KB, 640x715px
>>38067996
Can't argue with that. Although I very much doubt she would or could raep me.

>>38068094
>does anybody have any fun ideas for dwarf NPC names?
Alberich seems good.

>>38068122
scientifically_proven.gif
>>
>>38068094
I'm doing okay. I'm just a bit bored.

Hreimdar Bigrokk
Rahn Gemskul
Ysgram Axman
Jun Coaler
Greydor Strongman
>>
>>38068170
>>38068180
Thanks, those will definitely be used!
Alberich and Greydor sound really good for some of the captains, thanks!

I wish I could have some time to be bored. I feel pretty frantic this weekend.
>>
File: 1x6lW.gif (834KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1x6lW.gif
834KB, 480x270px
>>38067122
I'm sorry anon. Your mom sounds like a good person. I hope you are doing okay anon. Take care of Basil and he will take care of you.
>>
>>38068220
I started working in the morning more so now I just have a whole of time to do nothing but play runescape.
>>
>>38068094
Urist McUrist

Literally any Dwarf Fortress name is an appropiate DnD name.
>>
>>38068220
Just in case you don't know, Alberich is the dwarf who forges the Nibelungenring in Wagners opera (and basically the main antagonist, father of Hagen, etc)
Just saying so you don't name some hi-ho hi-ho kind of dwarf after him. I mean, you can of course.
>>
>>38068248
How do you like morning shifts?
I like busy morning shifts, they're the best ones, and I get a whole day to fuck around later.

>>38068252
I've never really played Dwarf Fortress but I think I'd like it a lot. I just need the time to learn..

>>38068277
Oh, I see! I watched a thing on that two years ago, and things its cool as hell, didn't recognize the reference.
But these dwarves are not like hi-ho dwarves, they're very closely inspired by germanic mythology dwarves with some persian empire flavour injected in.
>>
>>38068396
They're alright. The store has a really nice atmosphere to it in the morning but I have less of chance of getting some alone time. I also do more finding books for people in the morning. I'm not a fan but usually they don't talk too much. I can usually just get by with simple responses.
>>
>>38068484
I see
I do like closing shifts still, especially if they're slow and I can bum around on my phone
What sort of customers did you have to deal with today?
>>
>>38068560
I had an old lady who wanted me to help her pick stationary which honestly I don't care about at all. A guy trying to find a mystery novel for his mom, and your generic "find this specific book for me" type of customers.

Really nothing exciting.
>>
>>38068604
Yeah sometimes I get people like the latter, too, at the liquor store
Its not so hard to find most of the time, but when they're looking for a wine that they have no clue where its from, it gets a little harder...
women need to stop sending their boyfriends in to buy their wine, I think
>>
>>38068706
if you and anyone else wanted to chat and be nice to me feety#1911 expect me to go on and offline a lot and stop talking at random because I'm actually really anxious even when I tried to talk to beargguy earlier
>>
>>38068828
Okay! I'm happy to comply, and don't stress it.
Whatever is most comfortable for you!
>>
It's time for another late night music bump. Hope y'all had a good day today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkvScx3Po8I
>>
>Wake up at 4 AM
I'm sleepy
I hope everyone out there has a good time
>>
>>38069920
It's nearly 4am here and I haven't gone to bed yet.
Someone help me.
>>
>>38070386
There's no one to save us
Please go to bed
I'm tucked in and it's comfy
>>
>>38070564
Okay senpai, I'll do as you ask.
What time do you normally wake up?
>>
>>38070689
9 or 10 AM but my sleep pattern has been messing up lately
I need like 10 hours of sleep to not be tired for the day
Do you have a healthy sleep life outside of today?
>>
>go into little sister's room
>she's watching netflix on her floor
>hug her and tell her I love her
>she tells me she loves me too
>we banter about the show she's watching
>I leave

Robots I don't have much in this world, hell, I don't have anything really, but I love my little sister more than anything. Get a good relationship with your siblings robots, it helps.
>>
>>38070777
No I don't. It's unfortunate, but I rarely sleep well. Last night I fell asleep at 9am in bongland time.

>>38070819
You're a good brother anon.
>>
It's light outside now
I wish I was out to see the sun rise
>>38070819
That's adorable, you're a good person.
>>38070864
I'm sorry, that doesn't sound nice to go through.
What's life like in bongistan? I've only been to Cumbria and Devon which are probably more idealized than the other counties
>>
>>38054527
Wait...

Why couldn't you hold her to begin with anon? Why are you the "bad man"? What did you do?
>>
>>38061533
I love this, all the little details
>>38065745
You're cool
>>38065938
Yea, I haven't done that in a while, been tempting given the hard times
>>
>>38070819
nice when are you going to fuck her
>>
>>38060302
>>38060361

Sry for posting so late, but this is what happened in the afternoon

>sis is eating some snacks
>"hey, what happened in the morning...Its just that it has passed so long since I gave you a hug"
>"yeah, whatever...what do you want now?"
>"nothing, just saying if my hug annoyed you, I am really sry I wont do it again"
>"Look! it's not that I hate you, but you just can't come from nowhere and give me a hug"
>"yeah, It won't happen again, I promise"
>"yeah, now let me watch TV"
>"Do you remember those 'grizzly bear hugs' I gave you when you were a kid?"
>"Yeah, so what?"
>"want a grizzly bear hug?"
>"okey, at least you are asking me politely"
>gave her a strong hug and hugged her up in the air for a while
>seeing her smile like the old days made me feel a little warm in my heart
>"okey, that was fun, but I dont want another one"
>"ok, c ya"

Thanks guys
>>
>>38071681
Achievement Unlocked: De-tsun'd the imouto
Well done Anon.
Now you keep hugging her every day until she starts asking for them herself.
>>
>>38071681
Cute, glad she was understanding and not angry
>>
>>38071681
Bear hugs are the best kinds of hugs. Happy to know she came around a bit. Seriously, that's some sugary sweet stuff.
>>
Posted here about my sister early in the morning. I decided to go visit her and my dad on my day off because it made me miss them. They were surprised and my sister did that thing where she jumped on me and hugged me with both her arms and legs. See them, especially my sister has been the best feeling in over a month.

I'm starting to consider trying to get my sister to move in with me because I'm better off than my dad is.
>>
>>38071827
Which poster are you and/or what's your situation?

>my sister did that thing where she jumped on me and hugged me with both her arms and legs.
C-CUTE!
>>
>>38071882
I'm this guy >>38053411

Yeah she's pretty crazy. There isn't anyone in the world who shows love and affection more outwardly than her.
>>
>>38071954
Wait how old is she? I pictured her as a child by the way she hugs you, but now I realize she is surely way older than that.
>>
>>38071827
That's super sweet
Carry hugs are amazing. I hope it goes well if she wants to move in with you
>>
>>38072008
She's 19.

>>38072031
There shouldn't be any problems. It's more just yes or no. I'm a little worried that my dad would get pretty lonely and I'm sure she would think the same thing if I suggested it to her.
>>
>>38072083
>19
Damm, I was way off.
>>
>>38072226
What were you thinking then?
>>
>>38071746
She might grow tiredof it, so I prefer to hug her from time to time.

>>38071783
She's most of the time angry cause she's like Grant, the guy from Jurassic Park who has problems with technology. Even my mom mastered already her iphone but she has problems using it. Since I am the "tech guy" in my family, I help them whenever they ask me, specially my imouto.

>>38071805
She loved my grizzly bear hugs when she was a kid. She's now 18 and doesnt want hugs like before.
>>
>>38072260
Like I said I thought you were talking about a child around 8-11 years old, but turns out she's 19. Didn't expect that.
>>
>>38050503
Wow what a normie, sisters are menu for fug
>>
File: 1498535338885.jpg (45KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1498535338885.jpg
45KB, 331x331px
>>38066830
>tfw my sister stole my t-shirt
Literally the only shirt with a graphic on it that I would have worn and she fucking stole it from me
>>
>>38072411
She's your sister shouldn't you expect that? My sister used to wear my clothes all the time. If it was able to stay on her body and was comfortable it would end up on her eventually.
>>
>>38072467
No, I didn't.
She thinks I dress odd, my dress code is very plain: a waffle thermal in cold weather, t-shirt with a breast pocket during warm weather, always blue jeans, and some kind of boot.
But this shirt was nice, it had a citty street on it and it was about some Jazz concert I never went to but somehow the shirt had come into my possession.
>>
>>38066830
I wore my Dad's hoodies to school more than once
No regrets
Night thread
>>
Whew, all done d&d for the week. I don't want to speak again for two days.

What is everyone up to tonight?
>>
I've had no contact with them for two years
>>
I'm gonna bump it and bump it.
>>
>mom is gone for a week
>taking care of my sister
>she's been staying with me in my room for the first two days
>last night she got up and went to her room once I started to get ready
>this time she woke up when I showered and got ready
>instead of leaving she looked and me and rolled over
>went back to sleep

What do bots?
>>
File: 1493324091817.png (92KB, 335x393px) Image search: [Google]
1493324091817.png
92KB, 335x393px
>>38066997
Actually yeah I did

>>38072411
It's what little sisters are supposed to do, anon
do you play gbf?

>>38072878
>No regrets
Never regret
>>
File: blep.png (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
blep.png
18KB, 250x250px
>"hey sis? i love you, you know?"
>"haha anon, what do you want?"
>"nothing, just thought you should know, i feel like i don't say that enough."
>"oh....kay?"

to be fair, no one in my family shows affection like that randomly
>>
>>38073701
Respect your sister and let her sleep

>>38073754
What are you doing up, friendo?

>>38073765
same, but good for you for saying it anyways!
>>
Gentle bumpy bump
>>
>>38071049
it all started back when my brother was 9 months old, the youngest girl wasn't born yet. my brother was just starting to learn how to crawl. I left the baby gate open at the top of the stairs by accident before leaving for school that morning and he crawled/fell down them while I was gone because no one was actually watching him. my parents blamed me for leaving the gate open, and I wasn't allowed near my siblings again for next few years.

when I came home that day was the first time my stepdad tried to kill me, sometimes I wish he succeeded
>>
>>38075045
Try to kill him back
>>
File: 9Z1Q2G6_d.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
9Z1Q2G6_d.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
Morning thread. I'm not sure I'll be around much because garden party, and although there's literally a dozen waitresses I'm sure my mother will find a way to have me do some work.

>>38073701
If she's not a bother to you, let her sleep in your bed. She seems to enjoy it.

>>38075045
Jesus anon. That sounds fucking horrible, altogether.
>>
File: Light Inside.jpg (34KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
Light Inside.jpg
34KB, 500x466px
>still no siblings or any family members I'm close to

Which came first, my indifference/acceptance of inevitable failure in social relationships, or my avoidance of eventual confrontations with family members?
>>
>>38075706
it only got worse as time went on
>>
File: Loneliness.jpg (231KB, 710x1166px) Image search: [Google]
Loneliness.jpg
231KB, 710x1166px
>>38075873
Well, there was gran, but she was getting old. She was often forgetful or had those blank/inactive moments. It was just me and mom taking care of her, we often got angry with her b/c literally everyone in our family has a temper

Still tried to make her laugh when she was more active, wish I talked to her more when I had the chance

Had an ongoing series of mini-existential crises and now I don't care for much. There was no one to guide me through whatever thoughts I was processing, while the rest of my family was going manic in their own ways, so now I'm an indifferent pseudo-nihilist fuck with a wicked sense of humour :^)

It's good to get this out, sorry for the bother. I drop by and lurk now and then this is a comfy thread
>>
Sneezy bump
>>
My brother still isn't home. I haven't left his bed much and my phone is almost dead. I texted him an hour ago and he hasn't replied
I know he'll be home soon but I'm still a fucking mess
They must be going out or something and having fun
I hope they're having fun
>>
File: dmJ9ELN.gif (18KB, 416x863px) Image search: [Google]
dmJ9ELN.gif
18KB, 416x863px
>>38076909
I'm sorry Ella. Must be shitty. I'm sure he'll be back home soon enough.
>>
>>38068170
You make me miss /frz/.
>>
File: DEzq6p2_d.jpg (59KB, 640x814px) Image search: [Google]
DEzq6p2_d.jpg
59KB, 640x814px
>>38077016
I miss it too, anon. There's still always a Frozen thread on /u/ but it's not the same. I hope Frozen 2 will revive it, though.
>>
>>38075045
What the fuck man, it's not your responsibility to take care of their kids. Yeah you fucked up but you were gone at school for several hours while the shitheads who call themselves your Mother and Step-Father did jackshit during those several hours. Don't let their bullshit get to you Anon and always remember that children always are naive and inclined to believe their parents, by the time your sister is a few years older I think you will be able to get through to her but keep on trying until then.
>>
>>38073754
But she's my older sister.
>>
>>38076934
He's home now
He sat next to me for a while and stroked my head while I pretended to be asleep
I want to ask him about what he did when he comes back
>>
>>38077817
Are you feeling better now?

I'm not sure asking him anything would be a good idea, he might be your brother but I'm not sure he'd be open to talking about his relationship and whether they had sex or not, assuming that's what you're going to ask about.
>>
>>38078075
I was for a while
Well I asked him what he did last night and he didn't give me an answer. He did talk about how he feels about me and what I'm doing with myself and I need to think on what he said a bit
Apparently he bought something for me when he was out
>>
I went to the gym, had to fill out some annoying paper shit but they had a few bags and rented out gloves
Did a little bit of punching, it was alright
The place started to fill up so I left, and here I am
>>
>>38078417
Preparing for our mud-wrestling, huh?
I still have another hour until the first guests arrive so I'm just lazing around at the pool reading Bret Easton Ellis. He always gets me in a funny mood.
>>
>>38078414
I'm sure you'll be fine. What did he say?

>>38078417
If you're just there for punching and are scared of people seeing you it might be better to consider buying your own equipment, just saying.

Did it at least help in venting out your feelings?
>>
>>38078417
Boxing?
I've been going to my gym for about 5 years, but they're shutting hem down.
This development is heartbreaking.
>>
>>38078482
Yep, definitely ready for that
>>38078503
I guess I should think about that, but I also want to force myself to be just a tad more social
It was alright, good to hit something, it's just heavier than I thought
>>38078626
Shutting down the gym or the boxing area?
>>
>>38078799
Gym.
But they're moving to another boxing gym that's not to far away though.
>>
>>38078799
Did you catch how old the people were who came in? Don't know if that matters, but maybe it might.
>>
He bought me a magnum ice cream, it had a note on it that said "for my little bird". I just ran up to my room and cried a little while eating it but not in a bad way. I feel a lot better now
>>38078417
That's good, it's nice to hit things and let it all out that way.
I'm glad you're finding things to do.
>>38078503
He basically said that he doesn't want me to avoid him but that I can't depend on him either, that it's been over a month now and I've just been a strain on him with my stupid emotional outbursts, he said he'll keep supporting me when I need it but that nothing will ever change and that I shouldn't be unfair on him by being avoidant or clingy.
He told me I should find something else to spend my time on and try to be normal and that things will be okay that way. He was harsh but I think that's fair, I know he's right and I'm too much weight on him and everyone around me if I stay like this.
>>
>>38078854
At least you don't completely lose it
>>38078901
Not old, if I had to guess the oldest guy there was around 40 and the youngest might have been younger than me
>>
>>38078943
Sounds like your brother's had enough, for good or for bad. But at least he still cares about you and wants to support you.

Have you thought about maybe taking it further with your friend? She seems to like you enough in that way and it'd help in getting over your brother.
>>
>>38078943
I wouldn't call you a burden, you're human
It sounds like he just wants things to go back to normal and you to be happy
>>
>>38078943
I know it may be too soon, but any idea what you plan on focusing on?
>>38078960
Eh, I'm sure in time you'll meet people. Don't exactly know how that would go about though.
>>
>>38079148
Eh, who knows, maybe I'll find a friend or something
>>
>>38079380
Good luck making friends this pic >>38064211 related
>>
>>38079432
Yea that kinda hit home when I saw it
>>
File: 1491189008704.png (927KB, 832x547px) Image search: [Google]
1491189008704.png
927KB, 832x547px
>38054527
>I wasn't allowed to touch her until she was 2
>my parents didn't let her know my real name
>they made her call me bad boy
What the fuck is happening over there anon? Explain yourself, do you live in some strange inbred cult community? Like youre telling this pretty normal sad story but then you throw in these little pieces that make it seem like you live in an insane asylum
>>
File: 1489766868113.png (28KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1489766868113.png
28KB, 655x509px
>Are you alright, is something wrong?
>>
>>38079077
I don't know, I get the idea she just wants a sexual thing if anything at all. She knows how I feel about my brother and she sometimes asks me how he's doing so I doubt a serious relationship could ever happen with that between us unless I lie to her, which I'm not going to do.
I'm happy with how we are right now really. I think anything more would just complicate things.
>>38079141
Yeah I guess
>>38079148
I dunno, probably just play video games and go out with my friend. I have a few books on ancient Greece that I never got to which I might read at some point. Aside from that I'll probably find a hobby to spend my time on, maybe dig out the old Lego sets I had.
>>
>>38079864
If that's your plan, I hope being just friends works well
>Lego sets
My recommendation, go with that
>>
>>38079380
Did you see any girls there, that could be your potential friends?
>>
>>38046506
I'm not doing that you perverted retard
>>
>>38080035
There was one on a treadmill but she left within 10 minutes of me being there
>>
>>38080076
Only one? Damm.
So are you gonna attempt to speak to any girl you see?
>>
Good morning, everyone! Got a couple of hours free time before work and then the inevitable Canada day celebrations
What is in store for everyone else?

>>38079432
>>38079534
You two have a friend in me, I promise!
>>
>>38079864
Sexual stuff can be a little weird but it's a good way to "close the gap", if you know what I mean, but it doesn't need to be rushed

I think stuff like Lego is a fun idea!
gunpla too
>>
>>38080116
That's jumping the gun a little, I think just being near people is a good first step for me
>>38080132
Back at you Happy
>>
File: 35402391_p0_master1200.jpg (62KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
35402391_p0_master1200.jpg
62KB, 600x450px
>>38079864
>hobby
I have to always say this, so I'm sorry: Gunpla
Whatever or whoever you decide to spend your time with, hopefully it all goes well.
>>38080076
You intimidated her.
>>38080132
Might go with my sister and buy some fireworks for the 4th. I just want an excuse to get that nice hint of smoke.

Fuck that Imperialist zipper head and his captcha.
>>
>>38080309
Thanks!
When do you plan to go back to the gym? I'm glad to hear you went through with it!
I'd like to get back to going to the gym, myself, I need some stronger upper body. If only I biked with my arms and chest...
>>
Whoops are people still around?
>>
>>38046506
Wouldn't want to lie.
I need mutual understanding, I want to delve and get lost in that someone, but there is no one.
>>
please kill yourselves

you are an insult and mockery to any sincere human interaction that's ever happened throughout history, a total and complete disgrace

your family hates you
society hates you
>>
>>38081008
I feel much the same, my family and I have grown more and more distant and I don't really think that's a bad thing.
What are you looking for in somebody, though?

>>38081010
Rude
>>
>>38081054
Familiar similarities and complimentary differances.
Admireable passion for their values and virtues.
Care and devotion, lenghty conversations that end in farewells for the night only to greet and accompany one another the next sunrise and forth.
Someone living their philosophy, coherent enough to learn from one another so as to synthesise it into something even greater, as silly as that might sound, hah.
All in all I know not, these are merely vague images I came to appreceate throughout time. Looking forward to lose myself in someone and have them find a spark of closure within me.
An artistic spirit to grow fond of, to cherish and nurture.
>>
>>38081241
Thanks for taking the time to type this out! I feel I understand you quite clearly, and feel much the same.
Maybe you would enjoy some of the company here!
>>
>>38080369
Because I'm big and strong
>>38080403
I guess I'll make it a Wednesday morning thing
and I scheduled my first appointment for a week from today, so I guess that's my Saturday afternoons, if that's how things work
At least you do some kind of exercise, I bet you kick hard
>>
>>38081340
Sounds like your weeks are about to get a lot busier!
And that is totally a good thing, given what you're choosing to do. I think making these sort of appointments and going to the gym are things everybody could benefit from!

I haven't really kicked anything to test that out but I hope so, too.
>>
>>38081300
You're welcome I presume, my thanks for listening.
However, I'm afraid not, know this place well enough to be able and tell that neither it nor it's people could I consider fellow folk.

It's only charm is in the few, dear sparks indeed.
But they're ever so scarce, and even those fade away every now and then.
That is why one keeps searching to their heart's content.

Well, at most there would be no harm in seeing to your company, if you won't mind.
>>
>>38081416
Of course not!
What are your plans for the rest of the day, anyways?
>>
>>38081558
Some time soon there is an evening event hosted by our neighbours where the locals meet up.
I'll see to that with family, having moved in just recently.
Life has changed a fair bit now that we live in the rural outskirts.
With that I thought of trying to keep in touch and seeing where it goes from there, I'd be glad to share a word with you once I'd return and see to what you seek in a dear one yourself, whilist getting to know you overall.
After that I could ask the same of you, presumeably!
>>
>>38081708
I do work later but I'll be around as much as I can!
Let me know how the party or bbq or whatever it may be ends up being!

But, before you go, importantly
What's your favourite dinosaur?
>>
>>38081748
Huh, guess I see.. my apologies then.
I don't know dinosaurs well enough to tell.
>>
>>38081787
Hmm, you don't have to know dinosaurs to like some, but I understand

Where did you move to, after all?
>>
>>38081811
As said, just outskirts of the bigger town nearby that I used to live in thus far.
>>
>>38081838
Ah, I see! How do you like it out there? I've never been much of a city dude, give me some green and some sky any day
>>
>>38081882
It's all green and heavenly around here.
Appereantly the seclusion brings people together her.
But for me it's as much of a solitude as any other place I guess.
Either way nowhere to find myself when I seek a place in someone's heart, eh.
Quite the pain in the ass that is, make it harder to enjoy things, but I've strolled my fair share through the local areas, comfy to sit back and sink into the ground, that is until bugs try to eat you alive.
Lots of drizzle lately. What is your place like then?
>>
>>38081924
I'm used to not having many people around, I moved around a lot during early adulthood and never really laid my roots down in any one place
I like the chance to be somewhere solitary and peaceful and be forced to use the internet to satisfy my compulsions to make new friends

I'm in Southern Alberta, Canada, right now
The weather is very unpredictable, it ranged from 30+ highs to very stormy and windy in just a few days and keeps flip flopping. Summers aren't normally this wet.
>>
>>38081397
Yea, I guess they're steps in the right direction, so I at least feel good about that
>>
>>38082445
Doing anything today to relax, anyways? I'm a bit nervous for work today, since it's Canada day, it will probably be very busy
>>
File: 1498575504110.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498575504110.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
>>38082579
Nothing now, my mom should be home soon so there's that
I'm sure you'll be fine
>>
A bit of a bump for a quiet afternoon

>>38082835
I think I'll be fine, too! I'm just hyping myself up a little, I suppose
>>
Everyone's busy with life, slow thread.
>>
>>38083719
Yea it's real quiet
I'm on a 5 game losing streak, no happy about that
>>
>>38075045
>parents neglect kids, get other kids to take care of eachother
>get mad when other kids screw up instead of doing the parenting themselves

As soon as possible, stop talking to your parents. They are garbage.
>>
>>38084497
I've spent all day reading a book for an exam on web design. So much of this seems obvious when written out but the psychological explanations behind the choices are definitely an interesting read.
>>
>>38084497
I'm just looking through old Lego stuff

Feels really surreal to see it again. Lots of 80's and 90's Castle sets broken into pieces, I want to put it all back together again.
>>
File: 1498934204145.gif (263KB, 319x255px) Image search: [Google]
1498934204145.gif
263KB, 319x255px
>>38085197
That's cool, Legos are fun
In other news I've extended my loss streak to 7
>>
>>38085636
Oh this >>38084507 was you?
>>
File: 1498933009475.png (2MB, 1180x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1498933009475.png
2MB, 1180x1500px
>>38085651
Yeppers anon
From 3149 to 2991
>>
File: laughingwhores.png (189KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.png
189KB, 500x447px
>>38085722
Oh Laura
Wasn't your fault
>>
>>38085770
Yea I'm not taking the blame for any of them
>>
>>38085836
Who were you playing as when you lost?
>>
>>38086163
I was all over the place, but it was my top 4, Tracer, 76, Lucio, and Zarya
I got stuck with the same guy twice and he loved to play attack bastion, get no kills, and not talk
The duo que who plays DPS and doesn't join team chat because they're shit
The children who can't seem to comprehend team comp or shooting at the enemy
Honestly, I was winning too much so I was bound to have this streak happen, I'll bounce back
>>
I'm Finnish and that sounds like the absolutely worst non-illegal thing I could do
>>
>>38086283
HUG HER ANON
>>
>>38086283
Hey, I'm Finnish too and there's nothing wrong with hugging a sibling or a parent.
>>
>>38086241
That's pretty rough
I should really play more competitive, because I've actually been winning as reinhardt
Goodluck with your future games, though!
>>
File: 1498345696404.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1498345696404.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
>wake up in the morning, back home with my dad, still feeling feelsie from staying at my cousins place and reading elsanna fanfics
>stay in bed way to long even though i know i have to do groceries and go lunch and hang out with a friend today
>finally get my ass out of bed, quickly shower
>try to have a quick silent breakfast with my dad
>my dad said he didn't sleep well
>herewego.png
>starts going off at me for leaving him, that I do nothing he asks of me and try my best to spite him
>"It hurts when you can't be arsed to clean the goddamn floor here but I get to hear how you ask to help around the house at your cousins and act so amiable"
>"It's fine if you hate me but then we're done, you leave and I don't ever want to see you again, you can pay your own way though university and you won't be welcome at my cremation"
>I say nothing and stare at the ground while I sip my milk because muh autism and any words back usually piss him off more
>"Yeah just say nothing because that easier right!? Just flee from everything like you always do"
>I leave and do some grocery shopping and such while quickly sending a text to my friend I'm nit gonna make lunch, it's already noon
>at bakery store girl behind the counter decides now is a good time to ask me why she hasn't seen my mother in a while
>try to telling her in an even voice that she my dad broke up and she left town
>can't really keep the hurt out of my voice so I pay as quickly as I cam and pretty much bolt out the door
>go home and quickly eat a couple sandwiches while my dads reading a new book he got and go to my friends place
>watch "Shutter Island" because he just got it and I'm pretty sure he's becoming gay for dicaprio
>doesn't help making me feel better at al, just makes me feel like I'm a loony too
>stay at his place for dinner and I make some kind off mexican food as I can actually cook
>goof around with cars on gta v on his xbox for a bit until I really need to go home
(1/2)
>>
>>38086241
>Duo que who plays DPS
I ran into a Genji and Hanzo duo a few days ago before I moved out. Wouldn't talk, not even type a single fucking thing and would refuse to switch when they were clearly not working out.
I despise those weebs, but I try to hold a positive view on any future Genji players.
>>
>>38086407
Thanks, good luck to you too
And keeping on topic, I hugged my mom and she told me to turn on the fan
>>
File: 1498423878225.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1498423878225.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>>38086561
>realise I should've been called back today after that job interview this week
>get home just before midnight
>get muffled "goodnight" from my dads bedroom as I go past it on my may to my room in the attic
>call my cousin because I'm probably gonna have to find a new job
>is on the way to a party with friends but stops to talk to me
>"It's ok anon, they might have just been a little too busy, wait till tomorrow about 5 o'clock and call them.if they haven't called by then"
>"Yeah I'll do that, t-thanks"
>sit down in my comfy chair to browse 4chan, don't feel to bad anymore, mostly empty
I just don't know thees feels anymore lads, to many of them and none at all
>>
>>38086776
Forgot the (2/2) but that was part 2:electric boogaloo
>>
Day 2: Still no contact of any sort with imoutos. Well, there was eye contact that lasted for more than a split second.
>>
>>38086561
>>38086776
Sorry, I don't know if there's anything to say that would actually help
Just try and keep your chin up
the always sunny joke was funny, if it's any solace
>>38086566
I run into those a lot
>>
File: Screenshot_20170701-144056.png (422KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170701-144056.png
422KB, 1440x2560px
So I got a one day ban from someone shitposting on /d/, which I've never been on on my phone, and after it expired this happens when I try to post using my phone's wifi. How/can I fix this without spending money? It's Verizon if that helps
>>
>>38086776
What are your plans for tomorrow, man?
Why put up with your dad treating you like that?
Do you have anywhere else to stay until you get a job?
>>
>>38087220
testing my new trip
>>
>>38087369
You seem to have been bamboozled
>>
>>38087369
>He fell for the orbiter's trick.
>>
>>38087380
>>38087381
well it was worth a try kek
>>
>>38087329
Who does deer guy orbit, exactly? Laura?
If so, let her decide whether it's annoying or not.
>>
>>38087436
I've never orbited anybody and hopefully I never will
>>
>lauraacute is unironically the trip password

Lol I'm really not surprised though. What a fucking embarrassment.
>>
>>38087455
>>38087469
How can you even say that now
>>
File: you can't be fucking serious.gif (1MB, 1200x666px) Image search: [Google]
you can't be fucking serious.gif
1MB, 1200x666px
>>38087455
>I've never orbited anybody
>>
>>38087469
>>38087504
You might wanna take another look at the last couple posts
>>
>>38087455
There is nothing wrong with orbiting as long as you're not annoying
Honestly it's pretty fun
>>
>>38087364
Plans aren't much, I'll be going back to my cousins place in the evening after dinner. Then maybe I'll play some music and dance with her, her room's almost a ballroom, and she really likes to dance with me(although that might be more down to the fact she really likes to dance and I'm the only one around that dances).
And he's my dad, we might not get along and we might just make each other feel like shit, but he's still my dad
>>
>>38087843
Only an orbiter would say something like this
>>
>>38087843
>Honestly it's pretty fun
I don't see any positive sides to it for the orbiter. I don't think I want to know what you have in mind

Does anybody know how to fix the block?
>>
>>38087872
>>38087985
What's the difference between orbiting and being good friends with someone you have a crush on?
>>
File: ImoutoAnon.jpg (1022KB, 1920x785px) Image search: [Google]
ImoutoAnon.jpg
1022KB, 1920x785px
I remember this getting posted in one of these threads.
>>
>>38088044
There is no difference. You're in the friend zone either way.
>>
>>38086776
May not mean much, but hoping for the best. Hopefully what your cousin says is true.
>>38087220
>Digga
hehehehe, I found a new word.
Sorry Deer Friend, I don't have a clue on how to fix it.
>>
>>38088052
Is being friends somehow a bad thing?
>>
>>38088095
With someone you're trying to fuck.
>>
>>38088109
Hmm maybe I don't have such single-minded intentions
>>
>>38088051
>tfw he never came back

yeah, i know it was fake but still
>>
>>38088143
At least she'll have a shoulder to cry on while she fucks everyone else.
>>
>>38088161
or real but summerfag.
I don't have the time for 4chan since I left for college desu.
>>
>>38088044
Being good friends with someone you have a crush on isn't cringey. Just kinda sad if the other person doesn't feel the same

>>38088074
:(
>>
my adopted parents cut me off two years ago because I was gay and my bio parents are mental druggies. I have no family to call my own let alone hug.
>>
>>38088165
Is this all other boys think about?
>>
>>38088412
That's really sad, anon
I'll be your family if you let me give you a hug!
>>
>>38088413
The ones with crushes.
>>
>>38088607
I'll crush you, kid
>>
>>38088733
Are you a cute little sister?
>>
>>38088757
No I'm a cute big brother
>>
>>38088956
I hope you give your little sisters hugs every day.
>>
>>38088956
Wait a second, big brothers aren't cute.
>>
>>38089089
says you

[meaning that this is your opinion only]
>>
Evening thread. I had a long, exhausting day, sorry for not being around much but there wasn't much interesting to report.
>>
>>38089841
Go to sleep you carpet muncher
>>
>>38089930
Technically not a carpet muncher yet. But yeah I will soon.
>>
>>38089948
What do you mean not yet? Why not?
>>
>>38089948
carpet munchee then
>>
>>38089959
I got munched but haven't munched myself.

>>38089969
That works.
>>
>>38089988
I want to munch austria's carpet t b h
>>
File: pgdIv9B_d.jpg (35KB, 509x500px) Image search: [Google]
pgdIv9B_d.jpg
35KB, 509x500px
>>38090532
My carpet is for sisterly munching only.
Not much of a carpet, anyway.
>>
File: 1473042899591.jpg (40KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1473042899591.jpg
40KB, 284x284px
>>38090731
>Not much of a carpet, anyway
>>
>>38090871
If you enjoy being itchy and sticky, be my guest, I'd rather keep it neat. Well, as neat as I can be bothered to anyway.
>>
>>38090902
It's way better that way
The woman is sexiest when she's done up how she prefers
>>
>>38090902
>that feel when your imoutos are too young to grow pubic hair
>>
>>38091332
Who are you?
That anime block is great, though
>>
>>38091288
I agree. Being comfortable with yourself is the most important part. Although, to me personally there's limits because I'm no fan of the jungle.

>>38091363
They'll have some sooner than they like, trust me.
>>
Do you faggots have a hard time putting the words "Hug your" in the OP's consistently? For fucks sake no other threads evade my filter as much as these. I'm not gonna filter the word "hug" because that's too general a term. Fuck you. I hope you all get doxxed or banned.
>>
>>38091789
we tried giving ourself a tag but people like you just used it to find the thread to shitpost in it
I don't make the thread and support a tag like /hyf/, though
>>
File: 1490180528268.png (199KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1490180528268.png
199KB, 1800x1578px
>>38091789
Stop shitposting, I doubt you seriously care.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>38091856
Maybe if there were a tag there'd be less shitposters. /britfeel/ and /sfg/ contain their autism with minimal shitposting, why can't you?
>>38091871
Kill yourself. I only entered this thread because you fags keep evading my filter.
>>
>>38091891
I just told you why. When the tag was added there were more shitposters and even a group of 2 or 3 people who bombarded the thread for hours with copypasta

I'm not trying to make excuses, I'm just telling you the history

If I made the thread, I would add the tag
>>
>>38091970
Then atleast consistently put "hug your" in the comment or subject for fucks sake, lazy cunts.
>>
File: 1465890245482.jpg (32KB, 387x505px) Image search: [Google]
1465890245482.jpg
32KB, 387x505px
>>38091891
>implying we know what your filters are and purposefully try to circumvent them
>implying anyone would care enough about you to do it
Like I said, stop shitposting.
>>
>>38092031
My filter is just "hug your" because you fucks never want to stick to one specific subject/comment. But now you can't even bother putting that. No wonder the entire board hates these threads.
>>
>>38050791
>filtering out the only good /r9k/ poster
>>
>>38092062
Sorry, dude
I just hope you know that only a few people actually make the threads, so your energy tonight is probably wasted
>>
>>38092062
Dude seriously if you don't like the thread, just don't fucking open it, how damm hard is it?

>>38092078
I see your ear infection still hasn't killed you, Deer.
>>
>>38092141
No, you faggots are cancer and I'm tired of seeing these threads in my catalog.
I filter /britfeel/, but if they kept evading my filter I'd say the the same thing. Fuck you.
>>
>>38092183
We aren't evading your filter, dumbass, we're just innocent posters finding the same thread as you
Get over yourself
>>
>>38092207
But you are. You're encouraging these shit threads by posting in and supporting them. Autist orbiters.
>>
>>38092226
Yes, because /r9k/ is filled with many other quality threads with original content and positive communities
its like you don't even know what this board is for
>>
>>38092183
Well BOO-FUCKING-WOO, stay butthurt over the thread nobody forces you to open and read. Knowing there's a person so mad and ass-pained as you brings me joy.
>>
A bump on this very quiet Saturday night
>>
>>38093058
I'm havin a couple of drinks and playing some overwatch
probably not going out like I thought

What are you up to, anon?
>>
File: 1475116248799.png (409KB, 558x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475116248799.png
409KB, 558x600px
>spending $75 of my brother's money on a phone game and not getting good rolls

Why does he let me do this
>>
>>38093524
Because he loves you!
What phone game?
>>
>>38093524
I wanna be Fenrir's chew toy really badly.
>>
>>38093593
I can't tell if that's supposed to be lewd or not.
>>
File: 1475814102069.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475814102069.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>38093591
Granblue Fantasy. Great time to start actually.

>>38093593
>mfw
You like the event, I take it?
>>
>>38093801
Oh, it's pretty nice actually. My comment doesn't change though
>>
File: 1493252936533.png (657KB, 1000x965px) Image search: [Google]
1493252936533.png
657KB, 1000x965px
>>38093845
They've been having some really good writing these past few months of events. Compare to their old events and it's really, really noticeable that they're trying.

This one breaks my heart though. Hearing Jade being sad is just </3
>>
>>38093801
Oh I didn't recognize it from the art I guess!
The only exposure I have to granblue fantasy is porn
>>
File: 1493117980569.jpg (89KB, 360x366px) Image search: [Google]
1493117980569.jpg
89KB, 360x366px
>>38093924
I hope you don't know what this one is from then. Damn /gbfg/ for being a bunch of sickos.
>>
>>38093921
I'm glad I jumped on board this moment then. Thanks again.
></3
SHHH.. you said it was supposed to be funny, you banana. I knew the moment that little weid but cute thing popped up, something sad was gonna happen. Not totally finished yet.

Also.. pls stop posting that cropped porn.
>>
>>38093942
I don't think so but I've seen that girl so some questionable shit with her body
>>
>>38093524
I have no idea what any of you are talking about with this game, but $75 on a mobile game?
he's gonna punish you kissy
>>
>>38094304
How much have you spent on overwatch loot boxes?
Maybe its none, but I'm curious.
>>
>>38094625
None, I don't buy stuff in games
Plus the game drops enough duplicates for me to use coins for whatever I want
I opened 3 lootboxes and got one new thing, the game hates me
I've had to buy a lot of shit
>>
File: WalderChristmas_A.png (147KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
WalderChristmas_A.png
147KB, 960x800px
>>38093988
Walder is a LIVING MEME how was I supposed to just know it was gonna be srs?

>>38094003
Then I think you've seen the one. placenta handjob?
>>
File: 1476730979529.png (540KB, 900x525px) Image search: [Google]
1476730979529.png
540KB, 900x525px
>>38094304
Only $75? Oh you sweet girl....

try $400

I have so many characters that I keep getting dupes.
>>
>>38094816
Yes that's the one, haha
I'll be frank, up until things start coming out of her I think the art is really hot
I have a bit of a pregnancy fetish
>>
>>38094625
I've spent around 20 or 25 because I have more money than time sometimes.
>>38094816
YOU FOOL. Starting out with a comical character and his little young buddy will always end terrible. Come on, Kissy. How many games have you played?

Night, thread. I'm gonna annoy our neighbors.
>>
>>38094756
I only bought loot boxes for lunar new year, and the recent anniversary cus I really wanted that lucio skin
and I got it!!
>>
>>38094893
I never actually saw it, just memes from /gbfg/ but uhhh, I'm glad you liked it

>>38094910
>YOU FOOL
AHHHH
>>
>>38095240
Oh! Maybe I said too much, then...
But I'll never forget granblue fantasy because of it
>>
>hanging out with my friend tonight
>come home
>go to my room
>turn on the light
>my sister was asleep in my bed
>it would be unusual but we shared my bed last night
>she went to the bathroom
>I'm waiting to see if she'll come back
>>
>>38095679
Make sure to tell her you love her, anon
>>
File: 1490434334156.gif (1MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1490434334156.gif
1MB, 400x224px
>like girl
>shes into older brothers
>we same age
>guy months younger than us who met her same time (and has same amount of free time as i) has imouto roleplay going with her
>tells me im "an interloper, the black sheep, nobody considers [me] family"

and its true, nobody is or considers me family online or irl
>>
>>38095900
People do weird things online, anon
I don't think what happened between them had anything to do with you, though

I'm glad you're here, though!
>>
File: 1495942557300.jpg (113KB, 334x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495942557300.jpg
113KB, 334x480px
>>38095900
Force them to accept you as family through violence.
>>
I'm very sleepy lately
Also bump
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.