[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point of /soc/ and the people who go there? Literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1498380110322.jpg (58KB, 1063x799px) Image search: [Google]
1498380110322.jpg
58KB, 1063x799px
What is the point of /soc/ and the people who go there? Literally it's all faggots posting wanting to see a dick of someone who's thousands of miles away and never talk to them again. I don't think people who met on /soc/ talk longer than a day. I don't understand anything. Do those people have actual friends in real life?
>>
>>38045220
>What is the point of /soc/ and the people who go there? Literally it's all faggots posting wanting to see a dick of someone who's thousands of miles away and never talk to them again. I don't think people who met on /soc/ talk longer than a day. I don't understand anything. Do those people have actual friends in real life?

They have more friends than we do anon
>>
>>38045220
/soc/ is just a retarded version of /r9k/, the difference is that they have camwhores and rate me threads instead of fembot feels and women hating threads, and also that they dont hide that they are normalfags.
Other than that, i think /soc/ is just like a permanent zeemaps thread on /r9k/. You'll contact people who will probably ghost you after few replies.
>do they have friends?
Well, obviously not. Otherwise they wouldnt be posting their dicks or camwhoring so randoms can see them. They'd be doing something more useful then.
For /r9k/ standards they re normie scum, but actually they are failed normies, which is shit too
>>
>>38045220
/soc/ is normie central
>>
>>38045220
soc fucking sucks. It's full of literal normies and redditors that don't even browse any other boards and are looking for a quick fuck. I wish /r9k/ had a secret sub board for socializing because I hate /soc/ and it's 99% people I don't want to associste with
>>
>>38045388
Zeemaps threads might work for socializing. I've exchanged few messages with other robots. Many will probably ghost you, but sometime you might be lucky.
But yeah i get you, would be nice to have a /soc/ for robots only. Normal /soc/ is full of degenerates
>>
it was supposed to be a containment board to keep people from posting rate threads on r9k and b since faces anger autistic people but it ended up just being a board that alienates people who want something social and is more about horny teenagers trying to express their sexual frustration
>>
>>38045350
Why do people bother if everyone knows they're going to be ghosted?>
>>
File: froggo.png (80KB, 992x487px) Image search: [Google]
froggo.png
80KB, 992x487px
>mod tells you to go to /soc/
>go to /soc/
>get banned
please clarify
>>
>>38045665
because they are addicted to (you)'s. They just want attention
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.