[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i will never be indian >i will never have an arrange marriage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

File: BK6tDOo.jpg (57KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
BK6tDOo.jpg
57KB, 500x738px
>i will never be indian
>i will never have an arrange marriage with a qt
feels bad, im too lazy, too ugly, too beta, and too autistic to get a gf
>>
>>38044951
Learn to live with it like the rest of us.
>>
>>38044951
The kinds of girls my parents would find if they were looking for an arranged marriage for me look like cows
>>
File: Screenshot_20170629-124318.jpg (152KB, 1423x364px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170629-124318.jpg
152KB, 1423x364px
>Indian
>qt
Indians are disgusting, there is no such thing as a qt Indian
>>
>>38045146

Do Indian girls have low self esteem? I just want a qt3.145 pajeet gf with birthing hips
>>
Indians are literally the worst race though
>>
>>38045268
Probably, I know I would hate myself if I was an Indian
>>
>>38045268
No, they think they are gods gift to men. My uni filled with them and they are all huge bitches.
>>
I will tell you that being a brown low-status male is suffering.
Women have a distinct look of fear when passing me on the street. They must think I will sexually assault them or blow someone one up.
>>
>>38045304
>Probably, I know I would hate myself if I was an Indian
I don't hate myself
it appears many people in this thread hate my race though
it's not very nice to hate a whole subcontinent with like a quarter of the population of the world desu

>>38045343
This
most Indian American girls come from fairly rich families and have very high self esteem
>>
>>38045404
>most Indian American girls come from fairly rich families and have very high self esteem
What about India Love? You think she's chill?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCER-s8kgUrxrKzooVbr-Kew/videos
>>
>>38045362
>They must think I will sexually assault them or blow someone one up.
Is it honestly that common to be confused with Muslims?
>>
>>38045146
>Indians are disgusting, there is no such thing as a qt Indian
As an Indian, I kinda agree but also disagree. There are some cute Indians out there. But most Indian women in western countries are fucking bitches. Like they are the meanest people you will ever meet. Perfect examples of leftist cunts.

>>38045295
If that's what you want to believe, go ahead. At the end of the day I'm earning close to 400k a year, even if I do smell like curry and shit
>>
File: Reply-By-Race-Male.png (35KB, 493x524px) Image search: [Google]
Reply-By-Race-Male.png
35KB, 493x524px
>Indian
But they're literally the worst people.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170629-160535.png (722KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170629-160535.png
722KB, 1080x1920px
>>38045990
>you think she's chill
no
>>
File: 0-DIbSbIt6lw-vOI-T.png (28KB, 494x520px) Image search: [Google]
0-DIbSbIt6lw-vOI-T.png
28KB, 494x520px
>>38046224
>op is a male(male)
Oh. Sorry
Guess you're pretty OK.
But you shouldn't have too hard a time competing with Indian males.
>>
>>38046224
>>38046286

Maybe I'm a brain let but can someone explain to me how to read these graphs
>>
>>38046224
>Indian male to Indian female
>Second worst score on the board excluding Asian female black male
>by 1 point
LOL
>>
>>38046224
>>38046286
I like how there's no source, no sample size, no control, and especially no fucking scale.

Anyone who took stats in high school can just pick this bullshit apart.

And anyway, from my personal experience the real world doesn't work like this.
>>
>>38046329
OK you find the graph you're interested in first. How likely women are to respond:
>>38046224
Or how likely men are to respond:
>>38046286
Then you follow the graph and find what you're interested in. For instance if I want to know how likely a white man is to get a response from an Asian female I go to
>>38046224
And then find white-male on the Y axis (bottom row).
Find where Asian females are on the X axis (first column) and see where they cross (bottom row first column). 29.
>>
File: browneyes.jpg (78KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
browneyes.jpg
78KB, 612x612px
>>38045146

>tfw when no Indian qt
>>
>>38046376
Anon it's from Okcupid. They make extensive studies and even cross reference with other sites. They're by far the best data on this.
Here's their follow up. I believe this was 2009 data. There's a 2014 follow up:
https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
>>
>>38046094
>I'm earning close to 400k a year
So how much does it hurt inside when you know girls are only "attracted" to you because of money?
>>
>>38046376
>no sample size
How can you claim that though?
What you were lacking is source, not sample size. They have well over 10 million users.
More than half a million responded to one of their questions on interracial marriage here:
https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e
And the sample size for reply rate is likely covering their entire database.

You're a brainlet if you think you can criticise the validity of the data from that vantage point. You need to claim how it doesn't relate to reality at least. Like how peoples replies isn't corresponding to their actual interest. But I find that hard to believe without an actual study behind it.
>>
>>38046558
That article is literally 8 years old mate
>>
Speaking of Indians.
They're crap at software (and smell)
>>>/g/61144753
Just felt it appropriate here. Avoid Indians at all cost.
>>
>>38046575
And they have a 3 year old followup that shows no particular difference aside from more extreme options on interracial relationships.
Do you think that people would drastically change these statistics in 8 years? I would like you to explain how.
>>
>>38046224
>>38046286
>whites will still claim to be robots
If anything, these graphs just show that black men and women are the only ones that can be robots
>>
>>38046607
>I would like you to explain how.

You and I don't know how they would change, that's what scientific analysis is for. And 3 year old follow up is still old lmao
>>
>>38046531
>So how much does it hurt inside when you know girls are only "attracted" to you because of money?
You could ask this question to literally every rich man on the planet dipshit.

>>38046558
Damn you got me. I was wrong about the study, but Okcupid stats don't dictate what goes on in real life.

American born Indian men should all be virgins if that's the case, since they don't practice arranged marriage. But clearly women are fucking Indian guys, at least on the East and west coast.

So while your study is very comprehensive and impressive to be honest, idk how it holds up in real life. Online dating is a world within itself in my opinion.
>>
>>38046286
You posted the male preference pic you moron.

Since when did middle eastern women become the most desirable?
>>
>>38046742
>Since when did middle eastern women become the most desirable?
See? This is what I mean. Online dating statistics portray a world that is so different from what everyone is used to in real life.
To answer your question, I'm guessing that Okcupid guys are into the "kardashian" look, which most middle eastern girls are really good at replicating.
>>
>>38046716
>You could ask this question to literally every rich man on the planet dipshit.
They aren't the ones bragging on a Cantonese sweater weaving forum though.
>>
File: Parisa.jpg (19KB, 332x471px) Image search: [Google]
Parisa.jpg
19KB, 332x471px
>>38046650
Anon that's a good appreciation of these stats. But robots can exist in all creeds and colors. It's just less likely that a person will be a robot based on these stats.
So what we expect to see on a site that's Caucasian dominated like 4chan is that r9k has less white people than other boards.
I wouldn't say anyone isn't or is a robot because of race though.
>>38046663
>old
Motivate. Does this have to be reevaluated every week for you to be satisfied? You're just not willing to face the truth. If we have a follow up that establishes that he first sample wasn't a circumstantial fluke. It's very likely a trend. Sure it's not sigma 5. But no social science will ever be sigma 5.
>>38046716
>Online dating is a world within itself in my opinion.
I can't say anything against that. I don't have any evidence for how well reflected online dating is on real life unless we look at general statistics on interracial marriage or relationship and try to see the pattern with these stats, I won't bother.
I'm glad you're not stupid like this other guy though.
>>38046742
>>38046786
Middle-eastern girls have been desired a lot for a long time now. Especially those liberal enough that they'd consider using a dating site. Middle-eastern girls mainly struggle because of burka and other such traditions. But tan girls of Caucasian variety have always been considered very attractive. Even back to the medieval times (on occasions where political/religious struggles weren't prohibiting that).

Also.
>This is what I mean.
This is exactly what you don't argue. You don't argue this, you argue that the stats are unreliable because of methodology or sample size. And even so, how do you think your appreciation of what other people finds attractive somehow beats an actual study on it? The arrogance is staggering.
>>
>>38046224
>>38046286
Interesting stuff anon. Thanks.
>>
>>38045295
What does it fucking matter what race I am when I'm a dumpster tier male
>>
>>38046094
>400k rupies a year
>6k usd
Not bad anon. Gz. But he clearly wasn't talking about what you earn.
>>
Despite what you've been sold by feminists and their anti-feminist allies, India is not a misogynistic culture, it's a highly misandric one. In fact as far as I can tell India is THE most misandric country (other than say, the Islamic Caliphate). It's also massively feminist. They have a gigantic feminist court system which has mostly female judges (in fact at one stage they were trying to make it ONLY female judges, I think that might have passed).

Men have no rights when accused, and the system is rigged so that false accusations or rape and\or domestic violence are common tactic to use when arranged marriages break down or when the negotiations for a marriage break down. Men on buses are expected to give priority to women they don't even know, they have special women's sections - and trains have female only carriages. A man can be accused of sexual assault and thrown in prison immediately, and Indian prisons are not places you want to go.

That girl who got raped to death on the bus may have been messed up, but violent crimes against women make up less than 20% of all violent crimes, yet there's this hysterical focus in Indian newspapers and culture and movies on crimes against women.

Why would you want to be in an arranged marriage when you're going to be pressured to marry someone who's going to think they're better than you, where they'll be encouraged to see you as the source of their oppression, and when if they kill you they'll be let off entirely, whereas if you slap her you'll end up hanging yourself in prison?
>>
>>38047597
>t. Rapist who's upset that he had to spend a day in jail because the cops accidentally saw him rape a girl
You're being ridiculous anon.
>crimes against women
Universally gets more attention. That's who we are as humans. We're told equal rights are a thing but we're never demonstrating that beyond special cases. India is no exception in this but it's important to understand that just because that inequality is there doesn't mean that your society is more sexist towards men than anywhere else.

>if you slap her you end up in prison
So don't be a violent asshole? Is it that hard? Are Indian men violent assholes? Explains the stats.
>>
>>38047747
Also the special carriages for women is clearly a preventive measure against the massive amount of sexual assault that's going around. You even have police officers raping their own daughters. You're the most disgusting degenerates around and I'm pissed that the world continues to associate with you.
>>
File: Rape allegations in India.png (71KB, 618x906px) Image search: [Google]
Rape allegations in India.png
71KB, 618x906px
>>38047747

>You're being ridiculous anon.

Mindblowing refutation, anon!'

>India is no exception in this but it's important to understand that just because that inequality is there doesn't mean that your society is more sexist towards men than anywhere else.

I'm not Indian, I have traveled there. Not every country is equally misandric, and sure this is human nature to a degree - but some cultures and worse than others. Indian 'arranged marriages' in this context are very very dangerous, for all parties.

>So don't be a violent asshole? Is it that hard? Are Indian men violent assholes?

Are you a virgin? Married couples get into fights and arguments, it doesn't even have to be a slap - it can be verbal, but many men are going to end up doing something like that in response to extreme shit she's doing, including physically attacking the man. Women provoke MOST fights. They try to incite men to hit them so they can play the victim.

>Explains the stats.

The stats show that despite the extreme poverty in India, there is significantly more rape in the US and other western countries.

>Also the special carriages for women is clearly a preventive measure against the massive amount of sexual assault that's going around. You even have police officers raping their own daughters. You're the most disgusting degenerates around and I'm pissed that the world continues to associate with you.

Not all men are rapists or capable of sexual assault, a TINY minority are. Why don't you have any concern for young men or boys who are physically attacked or molested on public transport? Ghandi said one of the major experiences that changed him was being thrown off a train in South Africa because of his race, to allow a white man to take his place. This is EXACTLY the same thing except imposed based on gender.
>>
>>38047905
>start off post commenting on the declarative writing style
Is it even worth replying to this?
>read the rest.
Oh so basically you know nothing and you're basically just an MRA with no interest in the topic that wanted to comment. Fair enough.
>rape stats
Anon you do realize that they're a society that's so corrupt that police officers rape their daughters at police stations thinking they can get away with it. There's work done on estimating under reporting around you can go look at if you want.
>tiny minority
Yes that's generally the case but if you had read into this crap you'd know that it's a wide spread issue in India. It's not the same issues we face here.

I shouldn't even bother replying this but I'm prone to just type while I read so I'll just throw this shit at you.
>>
>>38046065
I would think so because Indians are the same shitty brown monobrow race as Pakis.
>>
File: 0-1l8bngeuLSQYQzwX.png (23KB, 424x481px) Image search: [Google]
0-1l8bngeuLSQYQzwX.png
23KB, 424x481px
>>38046224
>>38046286
I find the religion stuff more interesting.
Basically everyone loves Jews, atheists agnostics and females except for Muslims and hindu who hate everyone but themselves.

The Jewish - Muslim thing is also cool. Apparently the religious war isn't a personal thing.
>>
>>38048800
>and females.
Scratch that. It's late. My thirst is slipping out.
>>
>>38048179

>Here! Bash your husbands with this weapon! Police will ignore his complaints!

Totally not a misandric society.
>>
>>38049158
>for use against drunkards
I support this. They're stealing away the family money to please themselves while the family is living a far worse life.

The abuse is going both ways in that situation. It's an equalizer. There's no practical way to deal with these family planning issues sadly.
>>
>>38049336

>Man works all day to support his family
>Comes home and drinks to relax and unwind
>Gets beaten with state-supplied stick
>Elected official says police will ignore his abuse

You don't have any evidence of abuse, and this guy is saying police will ignore men who've been hit - that means there will be no investigation into whether or not a woman was somehow 'defending' her 'right' to his full wages.
>>
File: reaction.png (39KB, 193x197px) Image search: [Google]
reaction.png
39KB, 193x197px
>tfw indian born and raised in Europe
I never even had a chance at an arranged marriage
>>
>>38049408
>abuse
Anon he's stealing money from the family if he's drinking so much his wife wants to beat him with a stick. It's explicitly for drunkards.
>police will ignore it
Yeah officials do a lot of stupid shit of course. But her advice doesn't mean the legal practice is that reported cases get swept under the rug.
>>
>>38045268
Depends
Priya doesn't have low self because she has nice olive skin, big boob's, a nice butt and a constant wave of cock torpedoed at her.

Gupender does. She has a unibrow, dark skin, shitty hair, a lot of hair on her, big ass thirties and ass, a gut an a stong unappealing stech.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.