[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listen.. >no >because you don't know how we feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1498677379316.png (211KB, 301x287px) Image search: [Google]
1498677379316.png
211KB, 301x287px
>listen..
>no
>because you don't know how we feel either
>we share pain on this board
>1.your pain is different from everybody else's; but everyone feels it
>2.we're still human. being a bot doesn't depend on the gender.
>3.chads/thots are the one creating us.
>you need help you're badly hurt
>i'm sorry for you.and hope the girls that hurt you might suffer to the end of time.

You're just saying that because you'll never have to stand by these words. The world doesn't care about us, it cares about you. You don't care about us, you care about yourself.

You get a little self virtue kick out of these pity replies but you would never bring up to normies how there is a marginalized group out there of men who actually need some support but nobody gives a fuck about them.

There's no govt support program for us, we don't have people lining up to help us, we at best have our closest family and plenty don't even have that.

You don't give a shit, none of you do. Instead of supporting us, or just realizing that you have the ability to seek it and get it while we don't. These actions would fucking mean something, but you retarded fuck can't even fake affection right.

Fuck you, don't act like you fucking care, because you don't.
>>
too long didn't read desu desu lad
>>
File: 18485645.jpg (46KB, 479x526px) Image search: [Google]
18485645.jpg
46KB, 479x526px
WEEEEEEEEEHAHHAHAHHAHHA.... You would high as fuck!!! WAHAHA smoke weed every day you ninny muggins!!!
>>
>>38044764
>men who actually need some support but nobody gives a fuck about them.

Men are forged, not born. Men are created from blood, sweat, and tears. Sure not everyone is equal given physical characteristics it might he easier for some. The one common thing about being a man is you have to work for it you have to want it. You've got to learn how to compartmentalize all the bullshit instead of letting it effect you.

You could be the most attractive man on earth but attractiveness is a passive quality for women, sure your preselection stats start off better but if you're a socially retarded autist no woman will sleep with you.

If you consider yourself a self suficient, and responsible adult, you shouldnt need to ask for help. If you need it, take yourself out of the race for a moment to learn what you actually need to do instead of complaining about how it works, it wont get you anywhere.
>>
>>38044966
Why do you niggers always think everything revolves around getting pussy? Stop fucking replying if you can't fucking read.

This post was about female idiocy. Women say they care, but then don't acknowledge the damn gravity of the situation, fuck off?
>>
>>38045507
>Why do you niggers always think everything revolves around getting pussy?

What doesnt you under age mongrel
>>
File: normies_keep_moving.jpg (131KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
normies_keep_moving.jpg
131KB, 600x480px
>>38045560
Not him.

You're on the wrong god damn board, friendo.
>>
There's no support program because there is no way to help you. If you're an autist no woman will want anything to do with you unless you're obscenely rich and/or good looking. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>38045578
The sooner you realize all you hard-wiring and behaviors are specifically designed for that sole purpose youd be a lot less depressed. I mean dont you realize thats about 50% of the topics on this board. Either that or you have a huge case of denial on your hands. This is far from normie topics its just the truth.
>>
File: 38d.jpg (52KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
38d.jpg
52KB, 600x604px
>>38045629
>your life will be better the day you start worshipping holes
Do you listen to yourself when you talk?
>>
>>38045658

>Wanting to fuck women means you want to white knight them

I don't think things work how you think they do anon.
>>
File: IMG_4686.jpg (70KB, 552x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4686.jpg
70KB, 552x459px
>>38045722
>Check me out on /r/theredpill
yes, I get it, you worship holes, fuck off.
>>
>>38045789

You really don't, and I don't go to Reddit either. How does it feel to be bitter and underage anon?
>>
>>38045658
>worshipping

Who said anything about that.. projecting a little are we
>>
>>38045658
You give them more power by stating they have power to begin with

>you godamn UNDERAGE MONGRELS
>>
>This thread
>Blackpilled robots meet Redpilled PUA arrogant woman worshiping redditors
>>
>>38046231
>Not understanding what black pilled means
>Cant understand the argument
>Calls me a shill

You destroyed /pol/
>>
>>38046312

That was my first post, you fucking FAGGOT.

The robots in here are blackpilled and I understand both sides perfectly. And I never called you a shill.

I hate you.
>>
>>38046231
>Redpilled PUA arrogant woman worshiping redditors

This is basically calling me a shill, without using the word, in the context you provided, calm down.

Its not about worshipping women and being black pilled is not about denying your primitive drives, its understanding that the lot of society is designed for the mere sake of keeping your "nature" in line, not denying it, because then youre not using the term correctly. Being black pilled isnt an excuse or a cop out, its just a matter of fact, nothing more.
>>
>>38044764
You're quoting a thread from 10 hours ago. Get the fuck off of here. It's not healthy for you spend so much time on here. I know, I've been on all day too. I need help
>>
>>38046444

But HOW is that calling you a shill? No, I'm saying you're black pilled if you (or whoever the fuck) sides with the robots in this thread vs the arrogant redpilled pua fags.

>Its not about worshipping women and being black pilled is not about denying your primitive drives, its understanding that the lot of society is designed for the mere sake of keeping your "nature" in line

Both sides know that, you ***FAGGOT***. Main difference is blackpilled people say fuck it all and go complete nihilist while /r/theredpill PUA arrogant guys worship women and embrace a lifestyle of casual sex, hookup culture and extreme extroversion in order to deal with the reality of life. Both sides agree on many things but the huge difference is how they react to it.

You can't fool me with these terms, I know all about the different pills and their meanings. Come on anon dance with me I'll dance circles around you because you can't apply the proper meanings and contexts to the different pills lelelelelelele.
>>
>>38046530
You dont have it right, at all. You can be black pilled and redpilled they go hand in hand if you havent noticed.

Gives rise to the almighty dark triad traits.
>>
>>38046530
>Both sides agree on many things but the huge difference is how they react to it.

So basically you get it or you dont. Thanks for clearing that up. You know there is an objective truth to reality.. there arent "sides."
>>
>>38046667

You are a catastrophic faggot. They go hand in hand AT THE BEGINNING you fucking piece of ass. Then they differ with how they react to the world around them, the reality we all must live in. Granted, as they are both taking their separate approaches, they both share a baseline of how reality is, but again, the APPROACH is what matters here. That is where they vastly differ.

I have to go have another coffee since it's hard to deal with fags who don't know pill terminology and distinctions. I hope you're not the same faggot who made this thread. He has good points but still.
>>
>>38046720
There are winners and losers anon, objectively speaking. Get your fee fees out of this argument and we could have a better conversation
>>
>>38045621
No shit, that's a point I made on how women don't have it as hard, because they have support thrown at them.
The point of the post is that fembots who claim they care and feel bad for robots are lying to themselves to feel good about themselves being so kind hearted, so much better than the other females.

I was pointing out the difference of being male and female, I was pointing out how she doesn't actually care and how she doesn't actually sympathize with us at all if not just for her own ego and persona.

She wouldn't mention us if she was talking with her feminist friend about inequality and marginalized groups.
She wouldn't talk about the boys taught from movies and fairy tales that prince charming gets the girl, that women are all angels, to treat their neigh our how they want to be treated.

Propaganda that ruined lives, boys who have anxiety but don't talk about it because it's not masculine, boys who hear feminists telling them to not be afraid. Then when they share their weaknesses women lose interest in them because there's nothing more unappealing to the average woman than public weakness/weakness.
>>
>>38047211

Fuck women, honestly, you guys have no idea how shitty women are, they are fucking whores.
They claim to push for male issues and then they all support guilty until proven innocent towards men who get accused of rape? They think nothing of it because it benefits them and they don't want to fucking hear about how it might ruin men's lives.
Already plenty of men have been imprisoned for years because of false rape allegations. So how would it look like if it was guilty til proven innocent?

But no, women aren't animals who will do whatever they are allowed to do. I say this as a whole, ofcourse there are outliers, this shouldn't have to be discussed, only a grade schooler or female would try to argue thid point.

Generalizations are GENERALLY true, do you know what that means? It means that there ARE outliers, but be vary because GENERALLY it goes like this!

Not everything is about sex, boys have much worse things to deal with than not getting pussy, not getting pussy is just a talking point of the people who suffer from disorders caused by the problems nobody speaks of, the problems we all know are there but don't care enough to speak up about. Fuck those marginalized boys who have it objectively worse than women ever had it as a whole. (the last three hundred years in the western hemisphere)
>>
I'm not blackpilled, never read up on it and honestly don't think it matters.
Sounds like some faggot who didn't watch the matrix made it.
>>
File: 1496595351085.png (1MB, 1294x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1496595351085.png
1MB, 1294x1220px
>>38044764
hourly reminder that women can not be robots sorry honey
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.