[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > facebook friend of a friend that I have the hots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: c_u_c_k.jpg (77KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
c_u_c_k.jpg
77KB, 720x480px
> be me
> facebook friend of a friend that I have the hots for ignores me
> I figure out where she works at, buy her a gift for her and drop it at her office
> she finally messages me telling me that she has a boyfriend and that she doesn't appreciate me doing that type of creepy thing
> ff 3 months, I send a friend request, with a secret hope in me that she'll finally let me stuff her like a turkey
> she blocks me

What did I do wrong?
>>
You stalked her. If she had told you were she worked herself, she wouldn't have minded it.
>>
basically everything

have you ever spoken to this girl in person?
>>
>>38043575
There was no choice. Been trying to talk to her for about a whole year.

>>38043590
No, I haven't. We have a friend in common, but this friend is a bit of a raging lesbian that for some reason wont help me to get into her friend's pants.
>>
>>38043664
>There was no choice. Been trying to talk to her for about a whole year.
Did you send her a request beforehand? If she doesn't want you on her friends lost, she doesn't want to talk to you and she's not into you.
>>
>>38043664
there are like 3 billion women anon why are you hung up on this one, you've seriously got oneitis for a girl you haven't even seen in real life

unprompted gifts from facebook stalking strangers isn't how women meet potential boyfriends
>>
>>38043554
Obvious bait is obvious. Even robots arent THAT retarded.
>>
>>38043712
Yes, I did. And yes, she didn't reply
I pretty much figured that out. Point was, I wanted to see her naked.

>>38043734
Well, true.

>>38043755
Well, it seems that I am THAT retarded? Not bait, btw.
>>
>>38043575
>You stalked her. If she had told you were she worked herself, she wouldn't have minded it.

Anon has a point, OP
You were on an one way street when you decided to stalk her.
>>
>>38043554
You didn't move on to someone else.

Stop pretending this is the best bitch in the world. Her bf is either A. Better than you in some way that's important to her or B (hold on for this one. This one is going to blow your mind. Because you will never read this from anyone else on 4chan.) some women are actually faithful to their partners. And you're just annoyance like a gnat and she wants you to be gone.

Move on to someone else. Stop being a little bitch.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.