[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am bored. Why don't you unwind and tell me how your day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1498495197448.png (13KB, 250x299px) Image search: [Google]
1498495197448.png
13KB, 250x299px
I am bored. Why don't you unwind and tell me how your day is, anon? Get it off your chest.
>>
It's been great, anon, thanks! I woke up pretty late (11 AM), had coffee and leftovers for breakfast, started studying for econ. At around 1 PM, I decided to take a break, masturbated a bit, had a tuna sandwich and a cup of tea for lunch.

Now I'm going to the neighbourhood fitness centre for some swimming, a run, and some calisthenics training. After that I plan to go shopping for some essentials, then study some more.
>>
File: 16.png (105KB, 210x225px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
105KB, 210x225px
>>38043434
Pre-main post bump
>>
File: 1498368578329.jpg (30KB, 480x461px) Image search: [Google]
1498368578329.jpg
30KB, 480x461px
Day was shit. Long boring day at work. It's all garbage. I was tired all day. Learned my friend is making moves on the girl I like, which means I'm effectively out of the game because he's better than me

I WANT TO DIE MY LIFE HAS NO MEANING
>>
>>38043434
Not about my day exactly, but here goes anyway.
Alright, so i've flunked College 2 times. The first was because my dad died halfway through the first year. After that i moved home and took care of his house untill we could sell it. After that, i went back to college and flunked again, because i'm just fucking tired or shit. Though no one knows that i straight up flunked, i've told all relatives and friends that i just want to work and travel for a year before picking up my studies again, which is true.
Most i've told about my plans have been in favor of it. Everyone but my mom basically, which is bugging the fuck out of me.

I've got a logistics/technical HS education, and i've got license for overhead traverses, Fork Truck, and Wheel loaders, plus some experience in heavy industry, so i should be able to land some type of job, right? Plus i've got a bunch of inheritance money, so i could easily go a few years without lifting a finger if i didn't want to.

I just need to hear someone's thoughts on my situation.
>>
>>38043434
Guess I'll bite, I'm bored too. Today was the typical repeat of the everyday shit. Up early, coffee and pack a bowl. Feed pets, walk dog, make bed and change then go help with some shit at the community center. Just got back home, and default ended up smoking more and on 4chan. Have the rest of the day off. I plan to not spend any of that time 'meeting up' 'going to the bars' or 'kicking it' as it were in any type of way. I will be spending the remainder of my day/night doing exactly what I currently am doing, drawing and fapping before passing out. Not even mad.
>>
I crashed my motorbike in the rain (Slipped on diesel from what I was told) and I think I bruised my ribs. ;_;
Also got blood all over the inside of my jeans.
>>
I am frustrated
I don't wanna shower and find my friend downtown who's homeless who i'm maybe helping get out of it
>>
shit.

my normie chad brother is having a wedding in a few weeks, and of course has to have it in america (we're britbongs) have a stag-do in vegas, and then a 3rd party back here in the UK.

So for the past two weeks i've been burning money like crazy on shopping, flights, hotels, suits etc - which would have lasted me for months of comfy neetdom - all on a holiday i have absolutely no desire to go on whatsoever, where i have to be sociable and do things like clubbing and drinking for two fucking weeks

i legit want to die
>>
>>38045746
also, listening to Pantera
>>
Bumping, I want to read work stories so I don't feel so alone wageslaving all day.
>>
>>38043434
I woke up at 3. I havent done shit.
It's great! :D
>>
>>38045837
I was a lifeguard and I told some kid "i slide down the slide naked at night and it calls my name" some little girl heard, told on me, and I got fired
>>
>>38043434
Hey there anon!
Im still getting used to the 2h/twice a day bus ride to work but im glad i restarted working full time (also i can game while there is no customer).
Ever since i moved out from my hometown in april, ive been getting flashback from my ex from 4 years ago but today my heart just feel heavy and darkenned. I know i will be alright when i blaze up when im back from work.
What about you?
>>
Eh, it was alright

Didn't really do anything besides play Skyrim and Internet but booked work shifts fir later in the summer so I'm now not fucked financially.

All my family are out the house so I'm currently sat in the dark in my living room listening to ambient music with my dog.

How was your day, OP?
>>
i woke up at 5 am and made dinner then i went back to sleep

also my life might get really fucked up soon i got no house lined up or job really starting august
>>
>>38045856
I was also a dishwasher who stole a pie from his work & never got caught
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.