[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /bully/ here? I emotionally tortured this nerd all throughout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: 1483068363569.jpg (57KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1483068363569.jpg
57KB, 800x850px
Who /bully/ here?

I emotionally tortured this nerd all throughout highschool because it made me feel powerful. There was a group of 4 of us who would basically ruin his life full time.
>>
>>38043281
thanks. i dont wanna be any worse than i already am
>>
>>38043281
Do you feel good or bad about it now just askin
>>
>>38043281
I actually hope you die you disgusting piece of shit!
>>
>>38043281
In middle school I bullied a fat girl who had no friends. Now shes slim attractive and popular with lost of friends and I have none..
>>
>>38043336
I feel ambiguous, but most of the time these bullied kids are asking for it. This kid in particular got caught jacking off in class and was a general weirdo, I think he was homeschooled
>>
>>38043378
>caught jerking off in class
>homeschooled
wew this should one of the penguin memes
>>
File: monkey.gif (942KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
monkey.gif
942KB, 250x250px
nah, I was always the one to get bullied.
>>
>>38043378
>he was homeschooled
I was a homeschool bully
>be me, tough little 5th grader
>got my tard strength before most boys my age
>parents don't want me to be socially isolated so they send me to co-op.
>co-op is like regular school for homeschoolers
>we go once a week for half a day to interact with other homeschoolers
>playing football
>I think it would be cool to throw the ball as hard as I can at another kid
>hit him in the gut, he doubles over
>I'm feeling pretty cool about myself for a minute
>Then a 9th grader picks up the football
>He saw what I did to the other poor little kid
>He drills me right in the chest
>hurt like hell for a bit and I felt much less cool
I have lots of homeschool stories if anyone cares.
>>
>>38043368
She has a lot to thank you for. You built character.
>>
I tortured fat kids k-8
No regrets
>>
>>38043663
More. The only homeschooled kid I knew was a complete autist and embarrassed himself every single day of basic training
>>
>>38043281
Is that you jorge
>>
File: 1497929529533.jpg (40KB, 680x488px) Image search: [Google]
1497929529533.jpg
40KB, 680x488px
i remember I was living in a shelter with a bunch of ghetto ppl

>guy who's been picking on me comes up to me out of nowhere, puts his fists up
>im not a fighter but what can I do, I don't wanna get hit
>I strike first, I go to swing with my left arm, I stop it half way there, then swing with my right arm, successfully faking him the fuck out and hitting him square in the chest
>he starts freaking out and borderline crying, talking about how I hit him in the sternum and he can't breathe
>im feeling bad and hoping he doesn't die
>he is eventually ok
>he never messes with me again

not proud of this, fighting is dumb as fuck.

one of my experiences w getting picked on tho, and I guess standing up for myself.
>>
What's the best tactic to bully fatties? I'm just now getting into bullying at 20 because of how much I hate fats
>>
File: port.jpg (110KB, 579x420px) Image search: [Google]
port.jpg
110KB, 579x420px
i bully my bf

i bullied him into making this post for me because i am too lazy to type

also he a fuckin idiot
:)
>>
>>38043936
Moe? That you?
>>
>>38043281
I used to bully everyone in elementary school, like breaking toys on purpose, stealing food from the fat kid, and trowing juice on the girls... I even called a black girl "nigress" whan I was 7.
This is why nobody ever liked me.
>>
>>38044202
lol,, I doubt you were a bully. probably just a little shit.
>>
>>38043780
>The only homeschooled kid I knew was a complete autist and embarrassed himself every single day of basic training
There's two kinds of homeschoolers. Some kids get homeschooled when their parents pull them out of public school for being too spergy. I was more of the religious fundamental christian homeschooler. If you aren't homeschooled all the way to college, you don't count as a homeschooler in my viewpoint.

Here's another story for you anon.
>be me at co-op in 7th grade
>class has finished for about an hour an I want to go home
>All the Moms are still gossiping in the mom room
>I barge in and grab my mom and drag her out of there (you don't want to linger in the mom room)
>me: "mom we need to go home now!"
>mom: "Ok, just as soon as your little brother is ready"
>whatever I'm not going to track him down, I'll just play more football until we are ready to go.
>an hour and a half goes by
>mom has been looking for little brother the whole time
>finally found him playing [christian version of] yugio cards with his friend in the men's room under the sink.
>>
File: anime.jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
6KB, 224x224px
>>38044175
nah, kek, I'm just a random newfag
>>
>>38044242
>christian version of] yugio cards
Do you have a link to that?
>>
>>38044242
>[christian version of] yugio cards
Holy fuck
Was jesus the strongest card?
>>
File: redemption.png (538KB, 907x484px) Image search: [Google]
redemption.png
538KB, 907x484px
>>38044307
>Do you have a link to that?
https://www.cactusgamedesign.com/redemption/
You have a deck of cards containing good cards (attack), evil cards (defense) and lost souls. The goal of the game is to be the first player to rescue 5 lost souls. I don't want to say too much and dox myself, but I was nationally ranked for a while.
>>
>>38044493
The son of god was a dominant card. You could play him at any time to instantly rescue one lost soul. If you combined him with the New Jerusalem dominant you could rescue an additional lost soul. Since you only need five lost souls to win, this was pretty big.
>>
I used to bully that one guy in primary school, fell in love with him in middle shool and now we're close friends.
>tfw oneitis
>>
>>38044941
Did you bully that boipucchi?
>>
File: 1493935016492.png (13KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493935016492.png
13KB, 420x420px
>>38043281
>bullied fat girl in primary school and forced her to transfer
>bullied slow guy from my neighbourhood and teased him a lot
>>
In all honesty, if you let yourself get bullied it's your own fault. Things will not get better and you will grow up to be a beta cuck
>>
File: IMG_4941.jpg (61KB, 622x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4941.jpg
61KB, 622x554px
My friends and I bullied this fat nerd in middle school.
>knocking his books on the floor (whole class would laugh as he struggled to bend over)
>running circles around him in PE
>deleting all of his engineering assignments (weeks of drafting) off of his pc

He lost all of his weight and is now a pretty successful classical guitarist. I dropped out of high school and lost all my friends. I'm happy for him, though. I wish I could apologize to him, but I doubt it would mean anything to him.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.