[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LITERALLY just be average looking white guy and you can EASI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 3.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
LITERALLY just be average looking white guy and you can EASILY pick up top asian qts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7mwEe1PrmA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOhJPozBJB4
>>
Is the joke that the Chad in the first video is literally picking up the girls? I don't care about getting random sluts, I just want someone to care about me and want to be with me. You aren't going to trick me into going to Japan because out of everyone I've ever seen who goes they don't talk to a single girl that isn't a cashier and then come back more depressed than when they left.
>>
>>38043035
generally speaking I felt the most wanted by girls in Asian countries

not Japan though you need to know Japanese to get girls there, I mean in the Philippines, Cambodia, Thailand
>>
That's when when I watch videos with white people in Japan. The Japanese seriously ignore the shit out of them.
>>
File: 1477966449771.jpg (116KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1477966449771.jpg
116KB, 444x460px
>>38042960
>the end of the second video when they kissed
that was actually very awkward. i felt the tension from my computer screen
>>
File: average.png (156KB, 467x670px) Image search: [Google]
average.png
156KB, 467x670px
>>38043074
Before you make another shit thread, this is not average. This is a 7/10 Chad with a confident personality, good looks, and perfect teeth. Not just on this board, but in real life too.
>>
>>38043035
If you're going to Japan to pick up girls then you are utterly fucking retarded
>>
>>38043173
I'm worse looking than that guy and get attention in Asia
>>
>>38043214
I'm not going anywhere further than the kitchen because regardless of where I am on earth I'll be a below-average weird looking loser.
>>
>>38043269
your attitude is a bigger hindrance than your looks
>>
>>38043106
The comment from the bitchy japanese-americans would've ruined my day if I were them. Bitch, mind your own business.
>>
Protip: Any girl will fuck you if you say you'll take them back to America.
>>
That's pretty creepy honestly in the videos
>>
>>38043313
My attitude is a direct consequence of my looks. Much like that guy in the video's attitude is a consequence of his good looks.
>>
>>38043662
you have free will, you can change your attitude
>>
>>38043625
>pretty
>creepy
>honestly

Muere.
>>
Where does one go to even find these qts?
>>
You know what I'm filipino but I am so glad the japanese tortured you white f*cks in WW2 and made you build train tracks while starving to death you disgusting pigs. You come to another country and put your feet up and disrespect our culture, our women....you sick f*cks
>>
>>38043675
True, but cocky and ugly is a bad combination, possibly worse than cynical and ugly.
>>
>>38043740
not really man Filipina girls like having sex with me I don't rape them or anythinf
>>
File: azurethsynbios.jpg (56KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
azurethsynbios.jpg
56KB, 453x604px
>>38042960

>be average looking

There's your problem. I don't even look like a human being.
>>
david bond is awesome. im on his private facebook page and he posts some interesting shit. i really wanna live his life but i have a great career that i dont wanna give up. also, he keeps saying "japan is dead" as far as pickup up girls, and recommends thailand and indonesia

>>38043740
somebody's asspained lol
>>
>>38043844
Japan is very possible but you need great Japanese and leave the foreigner places, outside of Tokyo and Osaka you're golden
>>
i've been to a few asian countries over the years. never got any attention from the women. even been to a ton of bars and a few clubs (fuck clubs).
>>
>>38042960

True. Love not war peace no hate.
>>
File: IMG_2819.jpg (40KB, 520x689px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2819.jpg
40KB, 520x689px
Make love don't wage war.

If someone starts talking shut just remember not everyone is like that and some of us want everyone to date and get along and be peaceful.

I'm tired of the hate that spews out every time.
>>
>>38043106
Ya that was a weak gotta go in fast beta move 0/10 cringe he did a whole "signal" that she didn't even see cause she wasn't even looking at him fucking dumbass lmao
>>
>>38043173
>7/10
Are you being serious or low self esteem? This dude is a 6 at most
>>
>>38042960
Asian girls are literally autism around tall white guys

t. tall white student at uni
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.