[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that most of you want a girl who is under 18? Is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Why is it that most of you want a girl who is under 18?

Is it because you don't want someone who can think for themselves? Do you want someone easy to manipulate and brainwash so you can feel like you have power and control?

All pedophiles should kill themselves.
>>
the internet is full of so much projecting, holy shit.

yeah bro, everything you speculate is true, we have no chance to defend ourselves, you know each and every one of us.

10/10 thread.
>>
>>38042734
It most likely has to do with some kind of trauma that happened as a child. Something traumatic happened that stunted their growth, so mentally, whether they realize it or not, they still identify as a child/teenager even if they're years older. So it doesn't feel unnatural/wrong to them to be attracted to someone underaged, because subconsciously they see themselves as equal.
>>
small cute breasts and a tight tummy
>>
I wouldn't want a girl under 18. Hell I don't even know if I want a girl under 22.

But I'm 29 so that probably has something to do with it.
>>
>>38042830
So date a boy familia
>>
>Do you want someone easy to manipulate and brainwash so you can feel like you have power and control?
Yes.
It's time to go now, normie.
>>
>>38042931
That's hot

Originally desu
>>
This was more of a thing in my late teens and young 20s, where it was legal in my state. Now that it is not, I have certainly grown out of it, but I can tell you the appeal.

The first is that most women simply want a man who is more dominant, more worldly, and able to show them things. Generally, women are more mature than men at an age/age basis and have higher social perception/intelligence. So tilting the age helps keep things in a dynamic that both the woman and the man are more likely to enjoy.

The second is that younger girls are used to a social climate of people their own age, who have very immature opinions about sex/virginity and make a huge deal out of it, to the point where it becomes a source of terror/shame rather than a celebration of connection/romance. Thus, the cool thing I offered younger women was experience and a more loving environment.

The third is that the exercise of power by men, and the subjection to that, by younger women, are liberating by both parties. In the midst of young adulthood, men are struggling to master their own sense of power and its limits. In their pre-adulthood, women are becoming overwhelmed with expectations, responsibilities, and the burden of choice at all. Thus, the man gets to exercise his power easily. The young woman gets to escape all of these burdens and surrender, for a moment. The healthy outcome is for her to better understand her own agency and the pleasure of having it, contrasted to the pleasure of surrendering it.

This is the situation, when it is healthy, a mutual growing experience. When unhealthy, it is just an escape from fear that leads to obsession and destruction for both parties.
>>
File: 1493922920763.jpg (177KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493922920763.jpg
177KB, 1024x768px
because

1. They're way more physically attractive
2. I never got to experience one
3. They most likely have way less sexual experience, if any at all
4. They're more feminine and girly also happier
5. They don't care what type of car you drive, what college you went to, how much money you make, how nice your apartment is etc

Sucks I missed out. A co worker tried to hook me up with her daughter who is a very attractive blonde girl but she's 25 (I am 26), I was like no thank you.
>>
File: dog taking a dump.jpg (69KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
dog taking a dump.jpg
69KB, 460x613px
>>38042734
>Why is it that most of you want a girl who is under 18?

I don't.
everyone would shout "MODS!!"

>and her femfriends would text her about Barbie's new pet house, and shit like that
>>
>>38042734
>Is it because you don't want someone who can think for themselves? Do you want someone easy to manipulate and brainwash so you can feel like you have power and control?

I mostly would like them before the Jew gets to them.
This seems to be worst in college though, so they don't have to be under 18.

I don't want to date a woman in her mid 20s ho has been convinced by the Jew to try to be a poor imitation of a man.
>>
File: 1482435048010.jpg (237KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482435048010.jpg
237KB, 1200x800px
>>38042734
Youth is attractive, fertile, smooth and nicely shaped. Why would you want a an overly ripe fruit, when you can have a fresh one.
>>
>>38042734
>implying women can think for themselves at any age
Get a load of this fucking homosaurus rex
>>
>>38044390
>4. They're more feminine and girly also happier

This.
For me, it's this.
The masculine women my age don't appeal to me.
Women my age are bitter and jaded about love and relationships, having been pumped and dumped by Chad several times.
>>
>>38044588

Talking to western white women over 21 gives me physical pain. Its like talking to a dude, I'm just waiting for them to hock up a loogie and spit on the ground and call me "bruh". They're not women at all anymore, even if they look like one. Its very very very strange to me how they still dress slutty yet their voices and behaviors are mannish. Either way its repulsive to me.
>>
I don't buy this young girls are more mature shit. they're usually more caught up in meaningless drama bullshit than guys the same age
>>
>>38044633
I feel sad for them sometimes, they've been taught that femininity is bad and undesirable, ironically by feminists.
They try to be masculine instead, but are neither physically or mentally equipped for it.
>>
>>38042734
Young, petite and more likely to be pure. Unlike Americistan people don't think 16-17 is child molestation here and I'm forced to marry a post wall roast.
>>
>>38044588
This

Women start getting fucking miserable when they approach the wall and after. They just turn into witches if they're not in a good, stable relationship and point in their life.

The younger the girl, typically the better the attitude they have and the less resentful they are of having gone through a life of unfulfilling
hook ups with Chads.
>>
>>38044783

The good ones get plucked early. For example if you do meet a girl that is like 27+ but very attractive and acts right, chances are there will be a large rock on her finger.
>>
>>38044697
I think it really meant they physically mature faster than boys do, i.e. go through puberty faster. This of course is misunderstood as "emotional maturity" which is ridiculous as boys and girls act completely different. Squirrels and mice mature faster than humans, it doesn't make them better.

But it's not really surprising at all, considering their age range of good fertility is relatively short compared to men. Boys have to grow up before they take on the responsibility of family caring, women don't.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.