[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One minute liberals are like people with higher IQs vote Democrat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: democrats.jpg (141KB, 1041x758px) Image search: [Google]
democrats.jpg
141KB, 1041x758px
One minute liberals are like people with higher IQs vote Democrat even though no studies actually say that. Then they say IQ tests are not realiable methods of measuring IQ. Also if people with low IQs vote Republican why aren't blacks voting Republican?
>>
>Take facebook IQ quiz
>tells you you're a genius
>tell everyone that only high IQ elite beings vote for your side of the shitshow
>take real IQ test
>fail
>IQ IS A TERRIBLE MEASURE OF INTELLECT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38041735
> Then they say IQ tests are not realiable methods of measuring IQ

haven't seen this meme before would like to see a source or example of this. What I have seen are people that argue that IQ tests don't really matter because the small deviations don't really mean shit when you're just taking averages. Also, if you do believe that IQs are important, what is your "solution" to low IQ people?
>>
>>38042096
find anyone mention IQ on reddit and hordes of normies will pounce on them saying IQ is worthless blah blah blah.

Obviously something like 110 vs. 112 isn't worth noting but these people think it's all just some jew conspiracy to keep them down.
>>
>>38042096
I think we should quit telling kids in schools that they can be anything they want to be. It just isn't realistic. Emphasize the importance of the trades in society. Stop building college up to be the only good thing and that if you're not a doctor or business executive that you're a failure. Teach more useful life skills like home and auto maintenance. Finance management. These are things that everyone should know a little about and schools barely teach them, some don't at all. You can't greatly increase a person's IQ and potential but you can make them feel like there are still things that suit them and make them feel better about it.
>>
>>38042255
You are a failure if you aren't a doctor or executive
Do you see a plumber and think they are as successful as a doctor? Your definition of success is fucked.

There are winners and losers in this world, some people just need to accept they are losers
>>
>>38041735
if black people were white they would vote republican
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.