[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ, I posted an ad on Craigslist and in only an hour

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Jesus Christ, I posted an ad on Craigslist and in only an hour I've gotten over twenty spam replies. Did things suddenly get worse there? I don't remember it being so bad.
>>
>>38041610
ad for what? a little sucky suck?
>>
>>38041620
>a little sucky suck?
What else?
>>
>>38041679
from a girl (male)?
>>
>>38041849
Usually I get a bunch of guys replying. This time it's a massive flood of spam.
>>
>>38041985
that's one thing I hate is all the damn spam on cl. also the fuckers that say they want to meet up so you drive to their town, wait for a text saying come to their address. I ended up sitting at in a parking lot for like 3 hours once. fucking bitches
>>
>>38041610
Did you forget to click the box that says that it's not okay to contact you with services not related to the ad?
>>
Has any of you guys gotten any sex from Craigslist (not paid)? I have been thinking about it but I feel like it's only crazy people or gay dudes.
>>
>>38042135
I got the best bj in the world from an older guy on cl.
>>
>>38042048
Oh fuck, that's where I fucked up. But alas >>38042135 no, the only time it worked was I got a blowjob from what turned out to be a hooker. Oh and a bukkake party which was free but was ghetto.
>>
>>38042213
>bukkake party
story?
>>
>>38042135
I fuck dudes on craigslist.
>>
>>38042271
>>38042212
>>38042213
How do you know the other person isn't a murderer or something? What do you consider before meeting someone?
>>
>>38042310
Nothing, my dick takes control of me. But really, I live in a nice town surrounded by other nice towns and only go to residences that seem alright.
>>
>>38042333
this. my dick makes me wanna go through with it when I am nervous as fuck. also I met the guy before we went to his house, we drove around earlier that day looking for a place to park and fuck. we couldn't find a spot so I drove his car while he blowed me. I saw a car coming and I paniced and had him get off me. ended up getting dropped off at my car and going home then went to work. after work at like midnight I was horny and messaged him, I drove an hour in my broken car with no door from getting tboned when I was drunk. we snuck into his guest house and did the deed
>>
>>38042247
>answer an ad for abukkake party
>it's at a seedy motel
>as I'm walking to the room a woman knockson her window and waves at me with a smile
>go to the party
>it's all black people except for one asian dude
>two black hookers, one hot and one nasty and loud
>she is convinced I am a cop
>never get my turn to cum on either one's face
>feel cheated
I ended up going to two better ones later on down the road, and recently backed out of another because the house it was being held at had like twenty cars in the driveway and was very close to their neighbors.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.