[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to girl >"hey, can we stop talking? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1498580064909[1].jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498580064909[1].jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>talking to girl
>"hey, can we stop talking? It's talking up too much data"
>obvious lie, text messages don't take up much data
>tell her it's okay
>5 mins later
>"hey, actually still got enough data left after all"
>straight up ask her if she was just looking for an excuse to end the conversation
>confesses to it
>tell her that I don't have anything interesting to say and that she should scram
>5 mins later
>"guess I offended you, huh?"
>don't reply

Fucking cunts. Are they even human?
>>
They're human. They're just insanely stupid humans.
>>
>>38041228
What were you taIking about?
>>
>>38041286
Mundane shit, as usual. You can't talk about anything else with most of them. At least she already gave me a blowjob and I have her tit pics, so I don't have to bother putting in effort anymore.
>>
>>38041351
Next time she asks Wuu2, tell her you're looking at those pics
>>
OP here. Poll for anyone interested: http://www.strawpoll.me/13316183
>>
>>38041228
You just gotta skip to the punchline

>Can you take a dick or not?
>>
>>38041418
[r9k] is wise as always today. Blocked her.
>>
women will do anything to get attention from a man.
i've seen women talk non-stop for 3 hours straight on live stream to invisible people. think about. non stop talking for 3 straight hours, just try to comprehend that.

they're fucking crazy. the internet has revealed everything.
>>
>>38041381
forth post best post
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.