[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at work (wageslaves lmfao!) >average girl that im not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 2ae.jpg (49KB, 600x735px) Image search: [Google]
2ae.jpg
49KB, 600x735px
>be at work (wageslaves lmfao!)
>average girl that im not interested in comes up to me
>asks if i have girlfriend
>"no"
>asks if im looking for one
>"yes i am looking for one"
>asks me how long im single
>lie that i am single for 3 years now, little does she know im almost 25 kissless virgin
>walks away

Well i know that girl is little bit awkward just like me but that was something else.

I thought lifting will cure my autism but it only made it worse.

>tfw basically rejected a girl today and feel like piece of shit because im shallow fuck that is attracted to looks in women

just

on top of everything im going for girls out of my league.
Fuck this i go lift to garage
>>
>>38041002
Everyone is attracted to looks, romance is about reproducing with a beautiful, healthy young woman, it's only natural.

Better not reproduce at all than to do it with genetic trash, trust your instincts.
>>
>>38041043
yeah had funny little convo at work with coworkers

somehow the talk went into masturbation topic and older women said that no one needs to masturbate, you can go out and pick up any girl you want (lmfao implying i go out)
And buddy of mine said that it is the case on red light district, besides masturbation is much more fun and its free
by then my kek was already through orbit

but yeah i kinda feel the same, im not a robot, basically a normie with job, car and hobby that isnt vidya but i would rather not fuckna fatty girl just to prve the point i can
>>
File: 1498585909883.jpg (904KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1498585909883.jpg
904KB, 2448x3264px
brapping with ass
>>
>>38041002 (OP)

Why she walked away?
did you don't want her?
was she fat or ugly?
>>
>>38042797
average build but tall, 5/10 maybe little bit better on good day.

im ugly myself but she was like "well okay thats enough for a convo" and went away

she often talks to me like that
>>
>>38043065
>she often talks to me like that
so she's a coworker? how long have you known her?
>>
>>38043065
Beauty is subjective tho. Came across a pic of my ex recently, looks like a 6/10 at best, two years ago I would've sworn she was an 8 at her worst.
>>
>>38043125
like 1 year or something

im just not interested in her, she doesnt attract me on any level be it physical or you know personality wise.

I do have "crush" on other girl from my company which is out of my league

funny how world works, sad but funny
>>38043238
of course

especially when it comes irl vs pics.
like the girl i mention up higher, total cute irl and on photos looks, meh.
>>
also for everyrobot that wants to get /fit/

get a fucking home gym, real talk
i cant go back now to commercial gym

https://youtu.be/mUJzKY4vrQA
also some inspiration
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.