[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>51% chances to live the life on easy mode >born a man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: life level.jpg (18KB, 506x482px) Image search: [Google]
life level.jpg
18KB, 506x482px
>51% chances to live the life on easy mode
>born a man
how do I was able to fuck it up so hard?
>>
>>38040998
>inb4 "fem"bots bitching about how hard their life is because they have social anxiety and chads wont notice them:(((((
>>
>>38040998
Look bro even if females live life on easy mode I tell you I'm really happy to have been born a man
>>
being a tranny is nightmare mode
>>
isnt being Chad the easiest? Women literally throw themselves at you and you are welcome everywhere. Free to sleep around as much as you want without repercussions
Even Stacy has too search hard for a proper mate to settle because Chad can pump and dump her
>>
To be honest I still prefer being beta male and working to improve myself than being female.

I dont get trans people.
>>
>>38041301
Yep

It goes
Chad>>Stacy>>normal female>normal man>ugly woman>>ugly man>>>>>>>>tranny

being an average looking man could have been worse I guess. Still a khv though
>>
>>38041358
Chad>>Stacy>>normal female>normal man>ugly woman>>ugly man>>>>>>>>tranny>>robot

because even trannies are wanted by fetishists and have their pride support groups. Robots have nothing
>>
>>38041481
the only people that actually want to fuck trannys are the lowest of the low robots that are extremely ugly and probably fat
>>
>>38041481
>ugly woman >>>> normal man
ftfy
>>
>>38041301
sure but your chances of being born chad are lower than being born a woman. the only thing more rare than being a chad is being a tranny.
>>
>>38040998
also needs attractive and western/non-western tiers

>attractive female in western world
>tutorial mode
>unattractive female in a shit hole
>nightmare mode
>>
Being born in the West is easy mode. I spent four years NEET before going to college, the first year of which I got free. The idiots didn't even check my secondary school qualifications that would of excluded me from the course to begin with.

I'd have been sold for spare parts years ago in anywhere but the 21st century West.
>>
>>38041244
>being a tranny is nightmare mode
yes, mental illness and degeneracy is quite a cocktail
>>
>>38041481
>Chad>>Stacy>>normal female>normal man>ugly woman>>ugly man>>>>>>>>tranny>>robot
all vagina holders have privilege above non-Chad men. fact.
>>
>>38042331
I'm afraid to tell you if you have more trouble getting dates than an ugly woman, you're not average
>>
>>38040998
At least you can get those sick cheevos
>>
>>38041481
>>>>>>80% of the world that makes less than 10 dollars per hour you fucking faggots
>>
>>38043426
>the absolute value of money means anything
With the same money you can buy a 10m^2 apartment in memeYork or a 2 levels house in a comfy place
>>
>>38043245
I'm sorry to have to tell you that you're full of shit. Make a tinder with an ugly woman pic. See what happens. Then make one with an ugly male pic. Then realize your mistake.

Ugly women have it easier than ugly men.
>>
>>38043689
We were talking about normal men not ugly men.
>>
>>38042525
What about different races? Don't these play in too?
>>
>>38040998

life is only hardmode if you're poor, ugly and or have social problems
otherwise its easy af you crybaby
>>
>>38044404
>life is only hardmode if you're poor, ugly and or have social problems
i.e most of /r9k/
>>
File: git-gud-19872304.png (94KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
git-gud-19872304.png
94KB, 500x397px
>>38040998
>tfw autistic poorfag man
>tfw not a fucking casual
>>
>>38040998
>born a man
lol wtf? how were you not born a baby senpai?
>>
>>38040998
Living life on hard mode is so much more rewarding if you're willing to play for real.
>>
Actually, a slight majority of babies are born male. There's just more women on the planet because old men die earlier than old women.
>>
>>38041244
trannies aren't real it's a crazy man in a wig and dress.
>>
>>38040998
It nay be easy mode but being a woman sounds humilliating as fuck, i'm glad i am a man.
>>
You know, I think I thought like this when I was a teenager and a bit when I was in my early 20s as well, but in my 30s, with a much clearer picture, after watching the lives of the women and men that I grew up with, I can tell you the truth: it is much harder to be a woman. You are just looking for a scapegoat, taking out your own failings on another gender. Largely because you want them to comfort you and they are not doing it.

Things look easy for women between the ages of about 18 to 28 and in many ways they are legitimately easier. However, if life was a game, the majority of it is spent past the age of 28, when women have it immensely harder. In the marriage market, women go down in value with age-- if they want families, they are very time limited on when they can do that. Their careers also do not add value to their lives in the same way that they do for men. I.E. A male with a 200k salary has more options in the marriage market. A female with a 200k salary has less options in the marriage market. The dating market punishes successful women.

So, this puts women in a position where they make choices under duress when it comes to love. This leads to failed marriages, single motherhood, and an even more disadvantaged position in the later marriage market.

In terms of career, if they succeeded at the marriage thing, they will lose time to pregnancy. During their months of maternity leave, they will be undermined, back-stabbed, and the successes they had will fade into memory. Meanwhile, men get to be constantly active during this process and can climb.

While the lower and lower-mid ranks are bloated with women, the higher ranks of corporations, that is a male game. The maternity handicap is a large part of that. Plus the expectation to raise children. If they do not spend a ton of time with their children, they will be socially judged as bad parents anyways.
>>
File: 1498665864501.jpg (130KB, 1448x1892px) Image search: [Google]
1498665864501.jpg
130KB, 1448x1892px
>>38041244
Being a faggot wannabe stacy easy mode cunt isn't fucking hard.

You LITERALLY became trans to get away from hard mode, you only say it's nightmare because you are indulging in feminine behaviour such as over dramatizing shit and being a whiny little bitch who thinks they got it worse then everybody else.

Go suck some fat nerds dick for a shitty life on easy mode you piece of worthless garbage. Maybe just end yourself since you obviously can't even handle easy mode either you pussy.
>>
>>38044921
Continuing.

Women also do not have all the same avenues of work networking that men do. There are many times when men (who generally hold a higher rank) will socialize. The way things are, due to fear of sexual harassment claims, corporate gatherings often gender segregate for social advantage.

If a guy invites his male SVP out for lunch, they can talk about things freely and he can ask about ideas for advancement. If a chick does the same thing, it can start a scandal, create a dilemma-- people may assume she's after him, or trying to leverage sex to move forward. The SVP, who might have helped the young man freely, sees the opportunity with the young woman to get laid. This is bad.

Let's return to love. While yes, women have it much easier during the attraction front-- that is about it. Men are ultimately the ones who get to propose, or ask. Women can only attract and wait. Some lay down ultimatums, but by that point it is too late anyways. So there are a lot of men who will tie women up during their prime, date them for 2-3 years, and then ditch them, leaving them betrayed and in a disadvantaged position to try to find a lasting union.
>>
>>38044921
>it is much harder to be a woman
stopped reading there
>>
>>38040998
lmaooo
I think you mean
>75% chance of being born on hard mode
>born in a first world country instead
cry more fgt
>>
File: 1498603132859.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498603132859.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>38044921
>this much of a dumbass

Holy shit, dude.

If they didn't sleep around like the whores they are then they would be married long before 28, are you fucking retarded or something?

They don't have it hard, they just lack brain capacity to not indulge in their fantasies.

Bunch of old women are still married to their men, because they weren't disgusting whores who threw their aces away, they played their cards right and are actual decent people.

Women don't even have to marry sincerely, they can just do it and divorce the man for a good retirement off of his back.

You need to kill yourself, old man, we don't need your dumbass kind breathing our air.
>>
>>38040998
Actually statistically everyone has over 50% chance of being born on hard mode. There are more men born but more women on earth because men die on hard mode while women float by on easy mode.
>>
>>38044977
sorry that you're autistic
>>
>>38044921
man, namefags are dumb.
>>
>>38045036
>>born in a first world country instead
>fucking implying
>>
File: 1448837004452.gif (2MB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
1448837004452.gif
2MB, 300x229px
>>38045072
he's right doe
>>
>>38044506
>>38044782
>>38044895
these niggas get it
>>
>>38040998
>opting for easy mode, ever.

cowards
>>
Why does r9k care about trannies
Please cease
>>
File: 06766677.jpg (53KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
06766677.jpg
53KB, 300x250px
>>38044921
>>38045000
>tripfag having opinions near me
Disgusting.
You're white knight faggot to boot.
>>
>>38045000
You faggot, women have the law behind them. Men have been wrongfully imprisoned because women could just say they raped them, men have lost loved ones because of the overwhelming power women have in the court room.

A man was wrongfully imprisoned for "rape", his mother took her own life on his birthday five years after him going to prison, he then got released, he never got to see his mom and she died thinking her son was a rapist.
This is all because women are given the power to ruin men, because men are fucking retarded and think they are all innocent and need protection.

"women have it hard because they have mates lining up for their choosing"

Do you remember when you said earlier that women have it hard after thirty? Yeah well now you say they have it hard because they have to choose between the men who line up to them? Women these days don't know personal responsibility, they are taught to have none.

You are exactly what is wrong with the western world, you don't pass on responsibility to women, when women are literally the whole fucking problem. WE CANT FIX WHAT DOESNT WANT TO BE FIXED.

Fucking retard, You are truly the most despicable type of person, much worse than women since you are what let's women be so disgusting as the average women is these days.
>>
I like being male. We are expected to do everything and thats because we do everything.

I would hate to be female, there are so many expectations. Women are expected to be sucessful and go on to raise families and children. Then they have to look good on top of that and be seen to have found a good man.

You can be your own man, a woman can't. All you have to do is fuck bitches and people will respect you. Women are the most valuable gender but I am not envious of a single one.
>>
>>38045460
Women are retarded, they get treated better by the populace but also nobody would want to be them
>>
there aren't 51% women, it's 49% women 51% men at a young age (when women are most attractive and desired) and 51% women, 49% men at an old age (because men tend to die earlier)
>>
>>38045530
Thats why they get treated better
>>
>>38044404
>life is only hardmode if you're poor, ugly and or have social problems

I agree with this. It doesn't matter what sex you are. If you are a social retard and you are poor and ugly there is no hope for you. Not sure why people always want to turn it into a gender thing like it's a contest.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.