[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a game I can completly dedictate my life too. Something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

I need a game I can completly dedictate my life too. Something that let the endorphines flow while I progress and build something up that is mine and that other player would envy me about. Be it collecting skins/comsetics or gear and armor i am open for every game except trash tier ones. Is there something like that anywhere out there? Or should I wait for the next titles to come out
Games that does not give me the kick anymore: Elder scrolls,Wow, Darksouls,Fallout,Tf2, Overwatch, Destiny

Help is appreciated
>>
File: 1498352201278.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498352201278.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
Same here OP. Lost my edge in TERA and blade and soul an d need something else to no life in. Currently downloading GW2 because another anon recommended it, but I have my doubts.

Have you tried black desert online? It'll keep you busy for at least a year and buddies of mine have said that it gets addictive. Gotta buy it though.
>>
>>38040699
For me personally Guild wars 2 was rather boring after a while. Levelling is fun though but the endgame content is/was very weak, but maybe this has changend. The problem is that after wow I allmost can't take any other mmo seriously anymore because it just had so much content. Currently there are hard times for people like us
>>
The Division, I play it all the time.
>>
>>38040920
forgot to put that on the list, but how is the content right now? What has changend since 1 year after release? Set boni? Raids? More skill influence or build choices?
>>
>>38040957
I don't know man I'm not a video game pro, I just like going around shooting niggas. They're still putting out updates and shit, soon they will have a commendations system that is basically achievements that will let you unlock patches for your uniform, that's pretty tight.
>>
real life, the hardest game of all
>>
Old school runescape

oreganoli
>>
File: 1494006840771.jpg (50KB, 873x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494006840771.jpg
50KB, 873x960px
Eve Online can probably keep you occupied for a while. Very big learning curve but I was basically playing it daily for a period of about 2 years
>>
For a mobile game try Fate/Grand Order if you live in the US
However i'll admit it's unlikely you can dedicate your life too unless you are nasu fag and like shilling money for you historic waifu/husbandoes
>>
>>38040699
first week of black desert is free so you can see if you like it anon
>>
>>38041115
This, EVE is like a second fucking job
>>
For me it's League of Legends, because progressing in that game (reaching Challenger) actually has real benefits: you can boost for money or even go pro for a lot more money. You can become an analyst, streamer, youtuber fuck there's even eGirls that actually dig elo if you really want that.

It's the only game I play too, couldn't bring myself to play a game that would never benefit me other than entertainment, I'd get bored within 30 minutes.
>>
>>38042870
ehh,if you just want status and money you prolly shouldn't be spending your time playing any vidya then. There are a lot better things you can be doing to achieve your goals
>>
>>38042982

thing is I don't just want status and money, I want it doing something an autist can do aka sitting in front my pc (i've also done programming for a while but if this League thing works out it's just 10 times more money)
>>
>>38043003
What rank are you right now?
>>
Why don't you try borderlands or bioshock?
>>
>>38043020

I peaked at d2 (euw) a while ago but made a new acc now plat 1 with 70% winrate, planning on getting challenger within 2 months or so
>>
>>38040636
BDO, FFXIV, GW2
>>
>>38043105
Got any tips for climbing the ladder?
>>
>>38040636
You can easily sink thousands of hours into CK2. It's much better than EU4.
>>
>>38043134

Don't talk (I actually place the chat off-screen). Just use pings but you can talk if it's short neutral calls like "baron" or "invade".

Stick to a few champs in 2 roles, it's really important. (I'm playing LeBlanc/Talon mid and Jarvan/Nidalee jungle at the moment).

Last tip is play a lot. Can't really get good playing 2-3 games a day. I play 10+ a day but for a NEET like me that's not much (I'm also learning Korean at the same time).
>>
>>38040636

try gta online?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.