[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister phones me that i am going to a party with her Chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 20

File: 346758.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
346758.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>sister phones me that i am going to a party with her Chad
>mom tells me I must go
>at the party my sister is forcing girls on me
>herewego
>I totally fuck up everything and show my autism
>sister focred on me 6 girls during the night but all ran away in 5 minutes
>go home
>today sister and mom are waiting for me to "talk"
>they are telling me i will go to see a therapist because i can't communicate and a therapist will help me

Are they right or this is normie thinking? can a therapist cure you from being a robot?
>>
>>38039958
Nobody can cure you but yourself. A therapist can figure out what's wrong with you and point you in the right direction.
>>
claim to be gay or asexual, they'll fuck off then. A therapist maybe helpful though.
>>
File: IMG_1159.jpg (8KB, 236x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1159.jpg
8KB, 236x255px
>>38040004
Literally nothing is wrong with OP though, you daft cunt. How is it his fault if girls don't want him?
What it sounds like to me is his sister went and cried to Mommy Dearest that brother couldn't do what she wanted and convinced Mommy Dearest to force him into therapy.
>>
>>38039958
Tell them to fuck off holy shit
>>
>>38039958
Just say you were forced to go and girls were forced on u
>>
>>38039958

That shit never goes well and it's awkward as fuck. I've been forced together with someone on a few occasions too, more often than any the other person isn't there willingly either, so what happens is that we both awkwardly try our best to make a little neutral conversation but in our heads we both want to get the fuck out of there asap.
The solution is to keep to yourself, never interact socially with anyone or let anyone close, eventually they'll tire and disappear.

I don't think there's any right or wrong.
>>
>>38039958
>at the party my sister is forcing girls on me
I don't need to read the rest to know this must've gone swimmingly.
>>
>>38040004
I already figured out that I am a loser. I don't know to hat kind of direction can I go from there.

>>38040036
i think being gay would destroy my parents

>>38040164
I told them, they went apeshit crazy what I am talking about because "your sister went there literally to find you girls and you are saying that she forced them on you?"
and "no anon it is not like that. you were silent or you answered in one word sentences because you have bad communication skills"
>>
Dumbass woman dominated household
Not enough male influence
>he doesn't care about degenerate hook up culture
>there's something wrong with him!
Feminism
>>
>>38040487
Hmmm maybe you actually do have bad communication skills? Your on a anonymous imageboards for fucks sake.

Stop being autistic and go to therapy retard. You're already failing your familly so why not try to fix it.
>>
>>38040122
>shifting the blame instead of actually improving yourself
That's one of many problems, anon
>>
>>38039958
>they are telling me i will go to see a therapist because i can't communicate and a therapist will help me
Normies put way too much faith in doctors and therapists.

Depending on the person, it's probably going to take treating them for a lifetime to get anywhere. It's something you have to do continuously for god knows how long into the future.

Fucking idiots keep thinking that going to a therapist, or any doctor for that matter, is a stop-and-go scenario with an eventual end to it. Completely oblivious to the fact that, again depending on the person, said treatment probably won't have that (but you could be worse off without it). And like many Americans, everything is about the beginning and end to anything they do, rather than the most important part: THE SHIT IN BETWEEN. These twat barrels have no fucking clue what goes into these types of therapy, what they entail, that they don't guarantee much, that they can potentially make things worse (relapses in behavioural therapy are quite common), and that cures or eventual ends AREN'T EXACTLY THE FUCKING POINT. And to assert, or approach, otherwise is just blatant disrespect, and a slap to the face, to you and/or person they feel needs therapy. And I hate to play the SJW game, but it's also quite ablest and ignorant.

Anyway OP, your case sounds pretty mild and normal these days. Therapists can only do so much, but it's not a bad idea to have one. And if you're young, you might grow out of some of these behaviours, or just become too settled in them to care. It mostly sounds like your characteristics clash with what your mom and sister think is normal. They're probably the types who think introverts are lonely or have something wrong with them to make them asocial, when really it could just be something like a simply lack of interest in sociability, desires to focus on one's self, etc.

You have idiots for family members. Please ejaculate into their coffee for me. Anon out.
>>
>>38040487
Go to therapy with an open mind and see what happens. They might be able to help you communicate better or be more attractive. Or, they might not, and you won't need to worry about it anymore. It's worth trying.
>>
that's fucking awesome you have a sister and mom trying to get you laid.
>>
File: 1261261623621.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1261261623621.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>38040762
I second this. OP's sister actually cares for him, which is more than a lot of people can say.
>>
>>38040762
>>38040825
To be honest, I would've felt more awkward if it was a family member trying to introduce me to dates. Something about that is just really weird and uncomfortable, and also makes it feel like, no matter what you do with the girl, your family still has some kind of watchful eye over you.
>>
File: 46574253.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
46574253.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>38040825
>OP's sister actually cares for him

YEAH

GO THE THERAPIST ANON YOU HAVE TO

IT IS ONLY 100 EUROS FOR THE FIRST SESSION YOU CAN PAY IT FROM YOUR MONEY YOU EARNED FROM WAGEKEKING
>>
File: IMG_1262.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1262.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
>>38040713
>implying that I actually care about actively trying to impress women
If your family tries to force you into therapy in order to help you talk to women, that's a problem.
The key is to not give a fuck what others think about you. I constantly worried about how others saw me until one day I just gave up trying to impress others. Social interaction came naturally soon after, so did normiehood.
You're a retard if you believe therapy will help you with anything in your life, especially therapy forced on you by others because of perceived problems they project onto you.
>>
>>38040487
On the one hand OP your sister does clearly love you and care about you, even if it's in a way that doesn't mesh well with you, which is a good thing. I think you should try and talk to her about how you feel about those women and the situation. If you shut down this hard on the topic she's right that you're bad at communication.
>>
>has family that cares about him
normie
>>
>>38040881
>paying for therapy
Euros have this thing called socialized healthcare. It's neat. Everything's free.
>>
>>38039958
>sister focred on me 6 girls during the night but all ran away in 5 minutes
Tell your sister to find you a roastie as retarded as you are. Problem solved.
>>
>>38040881
Then tell her you don't need the therapy and actually talk to her about how you appreciate the effort but it doesn't work that way for you. If she wants to help you meet women it should be on your terms not hers.
>>
>>38039958
Your sisters a fucking idiot
>What do you mean he won't want to talk to people that I just shove at him
>>
File: 1498423445492.jpg (22KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
1498423445492.jpg
22KB, 288x252px
>>38039958
>force a bunch of stacys that are way out of his league onto him
>be surprised when a bunch of roasties that dont share any interests or common hobbies with him leave him for someone more interesting and chad-like

>dont care for hook-up culture
>"lol there must be something wrong with you."

>be forced and dragged to somewhere you dont want to be and have no interest in
>be surprised when you just want to be left alone and go back home

All women need to fucking hang and burn.
And a therapist isn't gonna do shit for a robot. All they'll tell you is the same meme advice of "just talk more" and "just go out more."
God women are so fucking stupid. I wish i could fucking kill them all myself,
>>
>>38041090
>>38040995
>have women being thrown at you willing to entertain conversations
>"BAAWWW WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCK NORMIES"
>"tfwnogf"
>>
>>38041090
Yeah this

>Throw Stacies at anon who all have 15 Chads on tinder texting her as we speak
>Expect him to magically seduce them

What the fuck
>>
File: 1w2432556433.png (1MB, 1622x847px) Image search: [Google]
1w2432556433.png
1MB, 1622x847px
>>38041152
>willing to entertain conversations
w e w
e
w
>>
Don't do it OP just listen to the guys here. Don't try to do something with your life, stay a kisless virgin for the rest of your life, and visit this board to blame normies.
>>
>>38040487
Did you actually give single word answers?
>>
File: 1474892234588.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474892234588.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
>>38041152
You don't understand.
They're fucking roasties. He's a robot.
Within 5 minutes they will realize he isn't chad or even normie-like and will ditch him regardless.
All his sister fucking did was humiliate him in front of a bunch of random women who would've never been interested in him in the first place.
She thought the best way to help her robot brother was to force him in an extremely normie environment and force women onto him. when in reality that is the absolute worst thing you could've possibly done.
Then they fucking PUNISH him for not being a normie.
Yeah no, fuck you and fuck his fucking retarded roastie sister.
>>
>>38040487
how about -6 feet vertically?
>>
>>38039958
A therapist will surely not help you with that, they all just listen to your rant and give one word answers, they're a huge waste of money all around
>>
>>38041200
>Therapist will help him

What the fuck would he need therapy for?

Pay 100$ an hour to be told

>just be urself
>just be confident bro
>>
Stipid shit, desu. It's like force you to fuck a slut on your birthday real story not with me. Doesnt work, pathetic, and embrasing.
>>
>>38041200
You honestly think going to some middle aged female """therapist""" and being told to "just be urself" and "just get out more" is going to help someone who's a fucking robot and lacks any and all social skills, ability, and capital?
>>
File: retard.gif (2MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
retard.gif
2MB, 352x217px
>>38039958
See the therapist, you fuckwit
>>
File: 346576879.jpg (3KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
346576879.jpg
3KB, 199x199px
>going to a therapist
>"what is your problem anon?"
>"well I can't talk with girls"

I would rather kill myself than put myself in a shameful situation like this.
>>
>>38041248
>He's a robot.
Is he? Or is he just another dude in a party full of staceys? You have to be chad to be invited, but OP got invited directly by his sis. So he's already halfway there. He's no longer an ordinary robot, since robots are not in parties in the first place.

Also if OP never wanted to go then he wouldn't have let his sister talk him into it. She can't physically force him.

>when in reality that is the absolute worst thing you could've possibly done.
not really. OP have caring family members helping him to socialize. That's the only real help you can get. And he's getting it for free. I see people here advising him to see a therapist. What the fuck will that do?
>>
>>38041397
>He's no longer an ordinary robot, since robots are not in parties in the first place.

no, he is like a captive animal

>And he's getting it for free
>>38040881
>>
>>38041248
Excellent post

Not to mention they could just check him out in Normiebook and find out he's a loser
>>
File: 1489859141681.gif (826KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
1489859141681.gif
826KB, 328x366px
>>38041397
>Also if OP never wanted to go then he wouldn't have let his sister talk him into it. She can't physically force him.
did you not read the OP?
His mother forced him to go. Not just his sister. I'm pretty sure he would've been in deep shit too if he refused physically to go too.
>OP have caring family members helping him to socialize.
You don't seem to get it. Forcing a robot into an environment like that right off the bat is fucking retarded. He's not ready to be in a fucking party surrounded by chads and stacys that are decades ahead of him in regards to social skill and knowledge. Not to mention that's a perfect way to give someone a fucking panic attack.
If his family truly wanted to help him, they would've sat down with him and had a discussion on how they could overcome his introversion, anxiety, whatever the fuck. But no, they're fucking normies who only know (or want) to do things their way without any consideration from anyone else. They're stupid, selfish, and most of the time do much more damage than good.
>I see people here advising him to see a therapist. What the fuck will that do?
Absolutely nothing. We agree there.
>>
>>38041434
I have 0 pictures on fb and 52 friends
>>
>>38041478
Yes, instantly detected and archived as a creepy loser, in 2017 you lose.
>>
>>38041466
>social skills

You autists are asuming.

There are no "social skills", you just talk to people for fuck's sake.
>>
File: 1489867704316.png (26KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489867704316.png
26KB, 750x750px
>>38041519
That is just wrong.
Social skills are learned through experience and being around other socially ept people.
The problem is most robots are outcasted early on in their youth and thus were never able to develop social skills, which in turn only made it harder for them to be around and communicate with people which makes others dislike them either more, and so on and so forth.

If it was just as easy as "lol just talk to people xddd" this board wouldn't fucking exist.
Well, the current culture of it, at least.
>>
>>38041575
>ocial skills are learned through experience and being around other socially ept people

Oh please, enlighten me autist, enlighten me on what these "social skills" are, I'm curious, i'm sure, I, who actually have friends whom I see regularly and have had gfs unlike you, don't understand how humans interact.
>>
>>38041466
>I'm pretty sure he would've been in deep shit too if he refused physically to go too.
No that's ridiculous.
> they would've sat down with him and had a discussion on how they could overcome his introversion, anxiety, whatever the fuck.
And you know that they haven't how?
>>
File: 1497680981001-int.png (61KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497680981001-int.png
61KB, 500x300px
>>38041519
> There are no "social skills",
> you just talk to people
You know... just fuck you, normie.
>>
File: 1489877327411.jpg (16KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
1489877327411.jpg
16KB, 199x254px
>>38041602
Social skill is the ability to talk to people and maintain a conversation and keep other people interested in what it is you are talking about.
Social skill is the ability to basically not be a stammering sperg who can't look people in the face and shake and sweat.
Also, fuck off normie.
>>38041618
>No that's ridiculous.
How so? His mother was forcing him to go to this party. Do you honestly think that if he screamed no and refused to go, that she would just give in like that?
>And you know that they haven't how?
Because if they did he wouldn't have fucking gone to this party and be in this mess in the first place. He'd be receiving actual help.
>>
>>38041622
Social skills is just a buzzword you autists have made up to justify your vicious lack of human interaction.

I see through you, and if you don't interact with other humans, I guarantee you, you are lower than a beast, you are lower than a murderer.
>>
>>38039958
A therapist won't do you any good. You need practice. And to get practice, you need friends. And to get friends, you'll need to practise.

Good fucking luck.
>>
File: 1477961706440.jpg (115KB, 370x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477961706440.jpg
115KB, 370x500px
>>38039958
>throw some random women at a guy you consider mentally sick just because he prefers his own company and get mad he doesn't stick it in the butt by the end of the night
Your sister and mom are the ones who've lost sight on what is normal and natural. Their behaviour just sounds hilariously retarded and unintuitive to me, it's like some comedy show.
>>
>>38041622
My stacy coworker said the same thing to me. "It's not hard anon, you just open your mouth and talk." I don't think I ever hated her more than in that moment.
>>
>>38041645
>Social skill is the ability to talk to people and maintain a conversation and keep other people interested in what it is you are talking about.

You don't learn that, you either do it or you don't, there is no try,

>Social skill is the ability to basically not be a stammering sperg who can't look people in the face and shake and sweat.

Grow some fucking balls for fuck's sake, this board needs some fucking testosterone, eat meat and lift.
>>
>>38041338
wat if ferapiss is gril?
>>
>>38041676
She's right, grow some fucking balls for fuck's sake, eat red meat, lift, play a sport with your biddies to form that "bro friendship" for fuck's sake, it's not hard.

If I were your father I would slap like there's no tomorrow.
>>
File: 1489375752602.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489375752602.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>38041658
>and if you don't interact with other humans, I guarantee you, you are lower than a beast, you are lower than a murderer.
I'm sure that in the beginning at least, that robots wanted to interact with others. Hell, there are people here now that strive for human interaction and compassion yet they are unable to achieve it because...oh, that's right.
They don't have any fucking social skill or capital.
>>38041678
>You don't learn that, you either do it or you don't, there is no try,
More like you're either ABLE to do it because you've developed adequate social skill, or you are UNABLE to.
>Grow some fucking balls for fuck's sake, this board needs some fucking testosterone, eat meat and lift.
Alright, now I know you're just baiting.
>>
>>38041721
Just because I exposed your bullshit?

Your testosterone are clearly lower than the sea level if you can't even fucking open your mouth and talk without sweating like an obese nigger

Or just do the old alcohol trick
>>
>>38041645
>How so? His mother was forcing him to go to this party
He's an adult for fuck's sake no one is physically forcing him to go to a party.

>He'd be receiving actual help.
You mean pity.
>>
File: 1470818796519.jpg (67KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1470818796519.jpg
67KB, 680x1020px
>>38041714
Alright let's break this shit down.
>grow some fucking balls for fuck's sake
what do you even mean when you say this?
>eat red meat
I can agree that a change in diet would be beneficial to everyone here. However, I don't see how that is gonna suddenly make them normies, or allow them to catch up socially with their peers.
>play a sport with your biddies to form that "bro friendship"
I'm positive most robots are abhorrently bad at sports, or at the very least, have no interest in them whatsoever.
And any "friend" a robot will make is also not going to be into sports. They're most likely going to be into more niche hobbies like him.
>it's not hard.
Fuck you, you fucking Chad.

>>38041760
>He's an adult for fuck's sake no one is physically forcing him to go to a party.
Considering that he's an adult and still lives with his parents, I assume that if he doesn't comply with whatever she demands that he does, she will threaten eviction or confiscate his computer or turn off the internet, etc. It's pretty common for people like him.
>You mean pity.
Pity would be better than spending a night surrounded by a bunch of people being humiliated endlessly all under the guise of "getting help."

>>38041751
>Your testosterone are clearly lower than the sea level if you can't even fucking open your mouth and talk without sweating like an obese nigger
Or you just don't understand what social anxiety or autism is.
Not surprising though seeing as how you're a fucking Chad.
>Or just do the old alcohol trick
Oh yeah, let's give a socially inept sperg alcohol and put a woman in front him. What could possibly fucking go wrong?
God you're dense as fuck. All you normies are.
>>
>>38041519
>you just talk to people for fuck's sake
That's a skill not everyone has the ability for.
>>
>>38041658
>if you don't interact with other humans, I guarantee you, you are lower than a beast, you are lower than a murderer
Do elaborate. Why so?
>>
>>38041519
>you just talk to people for fuck's sake.
>"lol bro just TALK more"
You normies make me so fucking sick.
>>
>>38041814
>Pity would be better than spending a night surrounded by a bunch of people being humiliated endlessly all under the guise of "getting help."
You think pity will help him develop social skills, I think actually being put in social situations will do that. In this case he's being supported by his sister. Now according to you, she's a mean bitch who only does this to laugh at him, but this is just speculation on your part.
>>
>>38041833
>>38041822
>>38041817
>>38041814
I tried to help, but you autists are lost causes, you don't want to get out of your hopeless situation.

Have fun being lonely then, I tried my best, but there's just no way to do it, you are narcisist fucks who can't even interact with people who are being gentle to you and pouring their hearts out, you make me sick, poor sister to have such a twisted, narcisistic, autistic brother.
>>
>>38041869
>I think actually being put in social situations will do that.
Exposure therapy is dangerous as fuck to START OFF with.
Sure, after cbt, after talking to someone, after learning how to properly communicate with people, then i would agree that THEN it would be appropriate to start exposure therapy.
But throwing him right off the bat into that type of situation is just absolutely retarded and possibly even damaging to him.
>Now according to you, she's a mean bitch who only does this to laugh at him,
Not to laugh at him.
She may be trying to help, her heart may be in the right place, but the way she chooses to try to help him are retarded and seemingly sinister.
If she just brought him along to a party, I would bee less judgemental. But she purposely forced girls to sit down with him and try to talk with him. Girls probably way out of his league. That's just stupid and dangerous to his mental health.
>>
File: 1488934752438.jpg (72KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488934752438.jpg
72KB, 1024x1024px
>>38041904
Don't let the door hit you on your way out, normiefuck.
>>
>>38039958
Save your money and finish school.
Get out of their house as soon as you can.
Women are not your friends.
>>
Don't listen to these losers. It's good you have a family that cares about you. Before you get therapy you need to understand if you want to make yourself better. Ask yourself if you want a shitty loser virgin life. If not the see a therapist and consider other people's advise and try hardest to improve yourself.
>>
My normie chad friends got into PUA shit at some point and made me approach women for random lulz

I actually was decent at talking with cutes at School after that.

I think you just need practise but it takes courage to go through all the cringe.
>>
>>38041678
Normie detected. Begone.
>>
>>38041904
Why do you even try? These people are like this for a reason. They like living in self pity and blaming there problems on social anxiety, people, society. They always forget they deserve every single problem they have.
>>
>>38039958

>Are they right or this is normie thinking?

The fact that you asked this question makes me worry about you.

>Normie thinking

Sound extremely paranoid and myopic.
>>
>>38042120
Begone roastie this board is not home for you.
>>
>>38042128

>He has a different opinion so he must be female.

Classic r9k.

A me vs. the world mentality is a terrible thing to have. Everybody will always be out to get you.

Good luck trusting people enough to feel safe in communicating with them. Being scared to open up to anyone will just leave you miserable, and alone. I've been there, and it's not fun.
>>
>>38040899
man all you do is make up excuses
why do you try so hard to justify yourself
>>
File: 1483954366118.jpg (35KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1483954366118.jpg
35KB, 500x282px
>>38041904
>I tried to help.
>Lol bro, just BEE yourself! I don't get it! Just talk! Just do sports that you've never played before with bros you don't have!
>I don't get how you're alone! Just get a girl! It's easy for me, I can't imagine why it would not be just as easy for you!

I swear to fucking god, every normie has a little bit of psychopathy in them. Impossible to see the world from another's view or experiences.
>>
File: 1498587847877.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498587847877.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
Guys, don't fucking fall for normie/roastie bating you into REEEEEEing yourselves out of existence.
Don't give them the pleasure.
Fuck off normie baitfags!
>>
>>38039958
Time to one-up OP

>New in town
>Roomie invites me to party
>Show up, I'm the only guy not wearing a salmon colored shirt and tan shorts
>Introduced to the partygoers
>"Anon is from California, he just moved here"
>People ask me about Cali
>Try to talk, but I'm too quiet for them to hear (I injured something in my neck as a kid and can't yell or shout)
>They all lose interest and walk away
>Night goes on
>Have a drink
>Walk over to pong table to join
>Trip on a box
>Everyone shoves me down onto a couch to "sober up" because I tripped
>Sit there for a while
>Everyone else gets drunk
>Some time later, entire party files upstairs in pairs and groups of three
>I'm alone in the room with this fluffy white cat
>Hear them all having an orgy upstairs
>Walk home

First and last party I ever went to. In hindsight I should have taken the cat as a memento to the orgy I wasn't invited to
>>
>>38043223
That's rough. I'd be really mentally fucked after that.
>>
>>38041519
"dude there's no such thing as social skills bro just be yourself"
>>
>>38040487
Why are you a loser and how can you not be a loser? what caused you to become a loser? did you choose it or did circumstances choose it for you? etc.
>>
>>38040487
Dude she`s giving you a chance to improve your communication skills. Just let them help. they just want you to have a gf
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.