[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: post and share small pleasures, life hacks, tips and tricks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
ITT: post and share small pleasures, life hacks, tips and tricks for things that we all encounter day to day to make them either more fun, easier, bearable, comfortable for robots.

Next time you take a shower, set your showerhead to jet stream and blast your ears. Not only does this clean your ears out but it feels fucking fantastic. Almost orgasmic at times. Some jet streams are harsher than others so be cautious.
>>
>>38039880
very nice way to get an ear infection
>>
Rip an apple in half with your bare hands and idiots will think you have inhuman strength even though it is easy as fuck when you know how. I showed my godson how to do it and some faggot stopped bullying him because he thinks he could crush is head in with his tiny hands.
>>
>>38039962
I've been doing this for years without a single issue or infection. Are you just a weak bitch with a so a weak immune system and fragile skin? Not like your body can't make more earwax.
>>
>>38040136
yeah, whatever, enjoy being deaf at 40
>>
lift and I PROMISE you that your life will improve x100
also have a firm handshake and make strong eye contact, will def make your social life better
>>
>Throw away your pc
>Get a job
>Get a gf
>Get a life
>Get a knife
>Cut your throat

thats all.
>>
eat ice cream before/while getting really drunk and puking will feel much better. learned that one in Scotland.
>>
>>38039880
Arrive home after a cold rainy day, take a hot shower and get to bed, nothing like it
>>
>>38040427
I'm afraid of making eye contact with women. I only feel comfortable doing it when I have sunglasses on but even then I still get anxiety from it.
>>
>>38040469
this guy knows his shit
>>38039880
don't do that, you'll get an ear infection. I have very sensitive ears and whenever water gets in I get an infection.
Try to understand that everyone's lying as much as you are about their personal lives and the perfect 'normie life' doesn't exist, Everyone is as miserable as you are, they just do something about it and chase after something they enjoy doing.
>>
>>38040464
>throw away PC
>can no longer pay my bills or my rent
>become homeless and have my posessions repoed
Thanks anon!
>>
>>38040504
practice on youtube videos of eye contact practice. they exist.
>>
work super fucking hard at your job
even if it's a shit minimum wage job
promotion and social mobility will be INEVITABLE
>>
>>38039880
wow, people will fall for this
>>
>>38040469
Plus it still tastes like icecream
Milkshake works too
>>
>>38039962
This. What the fuck, that isn't good.
>>
>>38041158

Clogging up your ears with wax isn't a good idea either.

Hardcore jetting water from your showerhead into your ears might be risky, true, but washing your ears is quite standard, even encouraged since not a lot of people do it properly. Almost all clinics offer ear cleaning where you apply some was softener the day before and then let them (carefully) inject water into your ear, washing it clean. It does feel great, and afterwards you can hear grass grow because your ears are probably incredibly clogged up if you've never properly cleaned them.
>>
>>38040117
>Using a tripcode
>Having a "godson"
You have to leave this board immediately
>>
>>38041332
>not knowing the supreme robot fatman

newfag detected
>>
>>38041899
Is that the homeless guy that's sorta semi-famous?
>>
>>38041302
I prefer to let the GP do it with a purpose built ear cleaning machine rather than blasting the shower into it.

Its really easy to damage your ears going the DIY route.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.