[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the problem with the indians? white girls hate them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: LkqGxO1.jpg (98KB, 634x421px) Image search: [Google]
LkqGxO1.jpg
98KB, 634x421px
whats the problem with the indians?

white girls hate them and i dont know why
>>
>>38039869
Whit girls hate everyone because they're "sassy".
>>
Poo in loo. Stinky, stinky people.
>>
>>38039909
>>38039900
Pajeet here. Yes, it has happened to me before, and I'm perplexed.
>>
Their culture had made them into an entire race of aspies in western nations. It also doesn't help that they're generally unattractive
>>
>>38039869
Different cultural norms mean that white western girls usually see Indian guys as creepy and too forward. They're also usually quite short and often unattractive.
>>
Indians look dirty and smell dirty.
>>
Half of its population shits on the streets and reject sanitary facilities due to the belief of a toilet witch.
>>
>>38039869
Indians are just weird. I'm sure Indian Americans would do better with ofay girls but Indians who come over here from India are artists. Why do they like to congregate in the middle of the street?
>>
Girl here, let me give you some hints

1. terrible hygiene
2. shitty personalities full of unjustified machismo
3. massive insecurity
4. zero self awareness, thinks 'hey bby ure so butiful :)))))' is an appropriate way to initiate contact

They also usually have small penises which probably leads to point 3. Indians aren't all bad, ones who've been living in the US for a few generations are usually okay. It has very little to do with their physical appearances and a lot to do with their habits.
>>
File: ambivalentanimegirl.png (171KB, 583x392px) Image search: [Google]
ambivalentanimegirl.png
171KB, 583x392px
>>38040780

Nope, it's because they're ugly.
>>
File: Bampi.png (238KB, 324x380px) Image search: [Google]
Bampi.png
238KB, 324x380px
>>38039869
>whats the problem with the indians?

Indian here AMA
tell me how to get Japanese gf pls
>>
>>38040780
This.
If I get another fucking Indian dude messaging me "hey girl I give you fuck very beautiful" I'm going to go on a killing spree.

Also, they think women are sub-human
>>
>>38039869
>ugly
>creepy
>they smell
>they're short
>they're dark brown
>they have stupid names like pajeet
>they shit in the street
>>
>>38040805
there are tons of ugly people of every race, that's not exceptional. Their stupid ass commenting on every pic I put on instagram is exceptional. Not even Arabs are as bad as Indians, at least the Arab orbiters can actually write in decent English.
>>
>>38041114
>there are tons of ugly people of every race

Yes, and ugly people of every race fail with women. Most Indians are ugly, and that is why they almost always fail with western women.
>>
>>38041164
I've had plenty of decent looking white guys try to come at me with similar low effort 'hey babe whats up' level comments and rejected them for that.

contrary to the opinions of virgin robots, women are a little more complicated than just wanting to wrap their orifices around the biggest dick of the best looking guy they can find.

they also need to have money within a realistic range, if a guy's too rich you're never going to lock him down unless you're model tier gorgeous or get him before he gets rich like Zuck's wife
>>
>>38041221

>contrary to the opinions of virgin robots
I'm not a virgin.
>women are a little more complicated
Tindr experiments have squashed this idea squarely and cleanly. Women want good looks. Stop fooling yourself
>>
>>38039869
as a like bi gay whatever guy i dont like indians bc they smell like fucking curry (i havent seen a one exception) and they are ugly imo
>>
>>38041252
no shit women want good looks, I'm saying that just because a guy looks good doesn't mean I'm going to let him into my life much less my pants.
>>
>>38040855
>they're direct and confident
>they think women are sub-human
lel, both of these apply to chad as well, but roasties don't give a fuck about that
The real reason Indian men are at the bottom of the sexual totem pole is that they tend to be facially unattractive, very short, and are notorious for smelling badly and having the smallest penises in the world. Personality, as usual, has very little do with women not being initially attracted to a man.
>>
>>38039869
>ugly brown skin
>poo in loo
>wipes asshole directly with bare hand after taking a curry poo even after moving to first world countries
>extremely stinky
>generally beta disposition
>cheap
>lives with 300 family members
>terrible screechy music
>highly religious
>annoying accent that is impossible to understand
>>
>>38039869
Because they're creepy and awkward, smell like shit, and comment "hello butiful i want to put pennees in ur mutth" on social media.

I'm convinced the entire Indian race has autism.
>>
>>38039869
They're autistic and rapey, a very unfortunate mix.
>>
>>38041416
not really

Typical attractive white guy introduction line: "Hey, you seem like a pretty cool person. I see you like X, me too! What do you think of Y and Z?"

typical pajeet introduction: "hey bby ure so butiful im give u som fuk"

The reality is most Chads are simply better human beings than robots in every respect which is something that robots don't want to confront.
>>
File: 1480480525662.jpg (72KB, 527x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480480525662.jpg
72KB, 527x527px
>>38040855
you know why we think women are sub-human? It's because women ARE subhuman, get that through your thick skull slag.
Why don't more people understand that woMEN will NEVER be equal to human beings and don't deserve to be treated as our equals
I can't wait until I get my first gf, I'm gonna beat the fuck out of that dumb bitch every time she crosses me
Women need to learn their place

>>38041536
There's nothing wrong with rape you dumb slut
Don't you realize you have a hole meant for sex
Stop whining because people you don't like use that hole for its purpose
>>
>>38041568
man you fucking suck at bait
>>
>>38041566
>Hey, you seem like a pretty cool person. I see you like X, me too! What do you think of Y and Z?"
lel, chad doesn't talk like that
Literally only walking doormats/emotional tampons who women sneer at would say something like this.
Chad's successful introduction lines are very close to Pajeet's, right down to shitty grammar and lack of capitalization, and there is a wealth of online dating experiments proving this. The only difference between them is that Chad is tall, facially aesthetic, has a satisfactorily large penis, and smells nice. Pajeet has the direct opposite of all these positive factors and the only one he can actually control is his odor, which pales in importance to height and face.
>Chads are simply better human beings than robots
Chad views you as subhuman, just like Pajeet. Only retarded cunts like you think you're equal because the government said so a few decades ago, but in Chad's mind, you're his property for as long as he wants you. You're on the same level as his car, his dog, and his television. But you overlook this because you want Chad's genetic material inside of you before your last egg falls out of your cunt and you have to start a family of cats.
>>
What makes Indians worse than black people when it comes to attarctivness to girls though?
Aren't Indians part of the Caucasoids
>>
>>38041568
thirsty indian spotted
go back to your shitting field you degenerate
>>
>chad texts "hey babe wan sum fuk?"
>go and get railed by him while your husband is wageslaving

>indian texts you the same
>"EEWWWWWWW. AN ENTIRE RACE OF SLEAZEBAGS, WE NEED ANOTHER HITLER!"

So in the end it's about looks.
>>
>>38043333
I just want to check it
>>
>>38039869
they are ugly and stink
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 1256x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 1256x1152px
>>38039869
I had a 48 hour EEG done and the technician will come to your house and put it on/off you. It was some pajeet who took his socks and shoes off at my door, then used my bathroom without washing his hands or putting the seat down.

His filthy fucking hands running through every strand of my hair while his hairy toes showing. He told me how his son is handsome, my age, and has a successful job, then told my mom "your daughter is so cute!"

When he took everything off I had an infection from one of the wires being glued to my forehead because his hands were dirty. I knew it was itchy and painful the entire time but I wasn't allowed to touch it. It was disgusting and still not healing despite being two weeks ago. It looks like someone ripped a watermelon seed sized chunk of meat out of my skin. Will definitely leave a scar. Pic related, before it had a green infected scab that I had to peel off
>>
File: canadian poster pol indian.jpg (253KB, 925x720px) Image search: [Google]
canadian poster pol indian.jpg
253KB, 925x720px
>>38039869

>white girls hate us and i dont know why

fuck off back to your own women, you disgusting oversized poo
>>
>>38041252
>tinder """experiments"""
Yes goy, believe our (((social science)))
>>
>>38039869
It's because they're literally at the lowest point of the social hierarchy, especially physically (ugly, smelly, weird looking manlets), but they still behave like they're at the top.

They ask out the most popular and pretty girls, because in their little demented pajeet minds they are worthy of her. Then they never leave her the fuck alone when she rejects them.

It's infuriating beyond belief to deal with these people, they're completely stuck in a delusional world of their own.
>>
>>38039869
Indians are creepy. Have you ever seen them flirting? They jump straight into asking a girl if they can smell their poop holes.

Also there is no jewish push to make Indians look alpha like niggers have.
>>
File: Stillthebest.png (143KB, 590x569px) Image search: [Google]
Stillthebest.png
143KB, 590x569px
>>38042648

Genetically superior men can open with whatever conversation topic they like. You can be cordial, direct, beta, possessive, insane, quirky, or silly - It doesn't matter. Once a woman sees your face and categorizes you into the Alpha Tier, you have won and are just ironing out the details of your upcoming hookup.

Chad can literally open up with "I wanna fuck your mouth hole" and she'll be slobbering all over his dick within the hour.
>>
>>38040087
>Their culture
They are pretty much descendants of survivors of the Mughal and British empires.
>>
>>38045154
*survivors ruled under the
>>
light skinned westernised Indian here, thank fuck I don't look like the pictures in this thread. I just pretend to be Mediterranean and I've been successful with white girls
>>
kek, and u guys think u have it hard.
>>
>>38045284
lol, u seriously are pathetic. self loathing faggot.
>>
no one likes indian people lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.