[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Killed 77 >Injured 319 How hard it is to actually cause

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>Killed 77
>Injured 319

How hard it is to actually cause a mortal wound? Every time there's a mass shooting or some terrorist attack there is a shitload of injured but very little fatalities. Even those recent faggots with the stabbings, how hard it is to stab someone fatally?
>>
>>38039611
>Kills 77 people
>Only gets 21 years in prison
That's only 100 days per person he killed.
>>
>>38039611
the human body is pretty tough desu
>>
>>38039718
The court can add years to the sentence forever. He's gonna spend the rest 50 years of his life in prison until he dies.
>>
>>38039611
you have to fuck the cns (spine, brain) or cause rapid blood loss (heart, kidneys, major arteries). basically, percision and or volume of fire net kills
>>
>>38039718
That's the max sentence in Norway, doesn't mean they'll release him after 21, they'll just decide that he's not rehabilitated yet - basically postponing his release indefinitely.
>>
Bomb shrapnel and blast waves can't be aimed at a fatal area. His shooting caused the majority of the deaths.

Stabbings a need to be done with a 4+ inch blade to do serious damage to anything that isn't a throat or artery (very difficult to hit). A chopping weapon is just not a good weapon for trying to actually kill someone, the amount of force needed to penetrate deep enough is just not feasible for someone to be able to bring to bear on a moving, live target. Also, this is the 1st world, so medical care is available quickly enough. There are plenty of wounds that would kill given a few hours, e.g. being gut-stabbed a dozen times.
>>
>>38039611
>How hard it is to actually cause a mortal wound?
Not very, it's just really hard to always shoot people in the head
>>
>>38039611
Don't underestimate the human body, we can take a stupid amount of damage before dying (unless you're shot in the head or something obviously)
>>
Blame modern medicine.
>>
>>38039611
>How hard it is to actually cause a mortal wound?
you'd be freaking surprised, even with a gun. go read up about world wars you can hear about guys getting entire limbs blasted off with large caliber guns and they still survive that shit, or jump on a grenade and then end up still alive after. bodies are evolved to try to stay alive. sometimes though you hear freak accidents someone got punched one time and died, fell over hit their head and gone.

stabbing someone is fucking bloody and not very fatal honestly people get stabbed like upwards of 50+ and would still make it if they got medical attention. Even if they hit something vital chances are you could still totally make it as long as you didn't bleed out in time (a minute or a few minutes who knows) some doctors and fix that shit right back up.
>>
>>38040073
I honestly find this thing really fascinating like let me see if i can find an article i was thinking of
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulovi%C4%87
apparently 30,000 foot drop isn't enough to kill some people

Sometimes I find this stuff freakishly fascinating because in fights I've seen guys just shrug off seriously painful stuff I know should stop them, then other times people tap really fast and I think they're fucking with me so they can get me to drop my guard or something and I end up hurting them kinda bad.
It's seriously better to just avoid fights typically there are times you can sort of guess how it'll go most likely, other times it's just freakishly bad. If you're worried about it though getting some formal training on how to respond to emergencies like that is good stuff.
>>
Personaly, it should be about his purpose,not how much he did that should be important.
>>
>>38039611
Very hard, a stab wound to the stomach won't kill someone, it'll just hurt their body.
A bullet is even worse, since it basically plugs up the wound.

Most people fall over from pain when being stabbed/shot, not from fatigue.
>>
>guy shoots up a place with a firearm intending to kill
>doesnt do just in case headshots on people on the floor
Typical brainlet shooters desu
>>
>>38041021
>bullets plug up the wound

I'm pretty sure bullets are worse precisely because they create a larger wound channel with greater disruption along the path.
>>
overpenetration
>>
Cho's bodycount was more respectable because they were fully grown runners.
>>
>>38041392
he also used handguns with hollow point rounds
>>
File: 1497837434569.jpg (77KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497837434569.jpg
77KB, 540x960px
People killing in mass shooting are a bunch of attention faggots.

If you really want to exterminate a race you use an oven like normal people do.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.