[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel like to have actual female friends? When I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1473948668071.jpg (101KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473948668071.jpg
101KB, 636x960px
How does it feel like to have actual female friends?

When I was in school I was only hanging out with this one guy who was as much sperg as I am and we didn't talk to anybody else. I never even had a girl's number on my phone, literally did nothing with a girl besides saying hi.
>>
Depends on the female.
>>
>>38038891
pic related is cute! a cute!!
>>
>>38038891
Awkward because the entire friend circle realizes that its a dating pool at some point.

i was far too much of a sperg to be interested in females in high school when I actually had female friends
>>
In middle/high school I had a fuckton of female friends, although they were all the social outcasts so I can't speak about roasties and stacies. Basically most of them were sexy-crazy, yet were mostly all virgins. They thought "shipping" two random straight guys in our friend group was cute, when in reality it just pushed them away. They were blatantly always horny but no one ever wanted to fuck them because they gave off a crazy vibe and were only average/below average in looks. They were boring as fuck as people and had absolutely no remarkable traits whatsoever. Other than that, conversations I had with them were pretty much the same that I had with my guy friends except I had to walk on eggshells more around them because you never you when they were going to misconstrue something you said and start spreading rumors/gossip about you because you pissed them off somehow.
>>
>>38038977
>shipping two random straight guys
A lot of my friends did that too, what the fuck. I thought that was a fringe tumblr thing.
>>
My friends at school were only girls. They were nerdy like me (but not as 'interested' in their subjects as me, as is typical with girls). Not too much different to being friends with guys really.
>>
Be prepared for intense emotions and the chore of keeping her from losing her shit at you because of a certain thing you thought wouldnt get her to lose her shit. She will judge you a lot in her mind too, be wary of that. In fact, she will judge everybody, sometimes she'll comment it with you in a joking or discomforted manner.
Also, occasionally she will presey a barely rational behaviour, thats a clasic.
It may seem not worth it but some things can change the veredict
Overall? Bitches be trippin'.
>>
>>38039045
well most of them grew up to be sjws because no guy wanted to fuck them until they met a nu-male on tumblr that lets them psychologically abuse him with their extreme hatred and radical feminism
>>
>>38038891
Lovely pair of hangers in 5 years, lads.
>>
>>38039109
The few friends I had at school were honestly pretty nice. Quiet, shy, but fun to hang out with.
>>
>be me, 7th grade
>cheerleading turbo stacy was in my science class group
>one day she said, "we should hang out sometime and be friends"
>autism unleashes
>"h-haha w-with me? riiiiiiiight"
>"you think i'm joking?"
>yeah kinda
>she looked all hurt and offended
>realized i blew it

>6 years later, first year of college
>ran into her, she was super friendly and chatted me up
>said i look familiar, asks if we went to school with me before
>played it off like idk
>oh wait, we WERE in the same school! Haha small world huh?

The stacy definitely had a crush on me before but i let the social hierarchy get the better of me and blew it.
>>
>>38038891
When I was in school/college, I only befriend females I thought were cute. It was pretty cool most of the time. They weren't really "Stacies". If there were a group "popular-tier" girls, the girls I befriended were the tier right below it.

A couple of them eventually wanted to me to be their bf, so I'd just have to ignore them until they hated me. Kind of sucks, I enjoyed hanging out with some of them before they tried to get all "romantic". I don't like when people try to bond with me.

It's weird. Even though people know I don't want people trying to bond with me, they try it anyway. Then they get angry because I ignore them.

Now that I'm out of school, I just avoid people who seem like they'll try to become "close" with me.

So, I only have 1 or 2 female friends at this point.
>>
>>38039167
fucking autist, kill yourself, i'd kill for a chance like this
>>
Same as having guy friends except you might want to fuck some of them. I didn't really like any of my female friends romantically in high school, I would have fucked all of them though. I just treated them the same way I treated the guys.
>>
>>38038891
most of my friends (2 out of 3) are girls
I'm sorta the token gay friend even tho i'm actually bi
and yes i asked one of them out but she's not into me
>>
>>38039281
> soulless narcissist faggot
>>
>>38038891
>be failed normie in hs
>have small group of loser friends
>2 girls and a dude
>we were all outcasts and had no other friends
>few months into school year one girl got a crush on that dude
>he didn't like her
>things got weird
>we couldn't all meet anymore
>flashbacks from my parents divorce
>guy was my best friend so I stayed with him
>the girls were besties so I lost them both

he moved to different state but we are still in touch after all those years
>>
Most are pretty shit. Too much drama and they tend to drop you once they get into relationships.
>>
>>38039414
It's not my fault people try to bond with me when I tell them I don't want to.

The same problem happens with guys too, just in a non-romantic sense.

It's like they all think I'm lying when I say I don't like close relationships.

I don't get why they'd even want to bond with me if they thought I was a liar.

People make no sense.
>>
>>38039287

Society taught me i wasn't worthy.
>>
I had a couple female friends in high school. One of them was the typical chubby "funny" girl, who probably got on everyone's nerves in reality, but I liked her since she was genuinely nice to me. Never liked her romantically though. The other one was pretty hot, and also very nice to me, so I totally would have dated her, but she already had a bf.

In college now, and you could say I have anywhere from 2-6 female friends. The campus is 65% female, so it's kind of hard not to befriend some of them (if you make friends easily enough, obviously).

In my experience with them, being friendly with girls isn't TOO different from being friendly with guys, but you're doing a disproportionate amount of joking so that they'll laugh more (and they contribute little to nothing because they're females), and you're trying to analyze everything they say to figure out if they're in love with you, which they never are. Also, yeah, you have to try hard not to offend them.
>>
>>38039816
Society didn't teach you shit, you realized yourself that you were a loser. If you had taken the chance you'd likely be even more fucked up than you are now. You think she'd remain to the oblivious difference in status forever? She'd dump you, ghost you, start dating chad and likely bully you just to make sure everybody knows she's above you. Many a loser has lost his childhood friend just because she grew pretty while he became a shut-in.
>>
>wants to know what it's like to be with a girl

Just stick with 2d anon
>>
>>38038891
Pretty meh. You have to pretend you don't want to cuddle and kiss her and you get those urges all the time. Other than that, you just have to be twice as careful as with a guy whether you can trust her with your secrets and nerdy shit.

t. someone whose circle of friends is entirely composed of women
>>
>>38040499

Doubt it, she was one of the nicer ones.

Btw who hurt you bud?
>>
>>38040499
Uh nah dude life isn't an anime. He was in 7th grade, people are still kind of naive about the hierarchy. I bet what would of happened is she hang out with him and realizes how uncool he was, then her friends tease her and for sure by high school/8th grade it would have been over. Hell, even I had lots of friends in 6th/7th grade because kids are like that. Puberty changes things for ever
>>
File: IMG_6296.png (65KB, 506x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6296.png
65KB, 506x608px
>>38039167
>>38039287
>>38039816
I had same experience

>Stacy in High School always seems interested in me when she is drunk
>Be nervous wreck but ask her to prom
>She seems happy
>Next day seems cold towards me
>Get nervous
>Spill spaghetti over the next weeks
>She seems embarassed and doesn't like being with me to prom
>Everyone taking couple pictures
>Ehh wanna take a photo Stacy?
>Her friends start laughing
>"Yeah stacy take a picture"
>"You can have a photo later anon (:"
>Keeps letting go of my hand when we all have to dance classical traditional group thing (Scandinavian thing)
>Avoids me rest of the evening

After prom
>Tries to be friendly again
>Years have gone by
>Watch each others Snapchat stories
>Sometimes people talk of meeting up again and she seems happy whenever I say I might come
>Hasnt happened yet

I still to this day have no fucking idea what the fuck happened

It was like being so close to winning everything and then fuck it up.

Maybe I was so scared of fucking it up that I did

I felt worthless compared to her too
>>
>>38038891
Well I enjoyed what I had before puberty. Just as puberty was setting in I locked myself away from everyone at home and started thinking about obscure shit and playing unhealthy amount of vidya.

It was nice to have female friends until one of them screwed up and made me realize everyone is a dick. Now I have basically no friends I meet irl and a few friends online where we play and gift each other shit.
>>
>>38040934
she got team tagged that night
im sorry to say that
>>
File: IMG_6452.jpg (345KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6452.jpg
345KB, 1600x1422px
>>38041492
I know man

The worst part is that I dont know which part of my spaghetti fucked it up

It's like being in the Superbowl final against all odds and then getting wrecking 38-0
>>
File: 1440954619052.gif (1MB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1440954619052.gif
1MB, 666x666px
>>38038891
the ones I have tease me a lot but are very easy going. one them even gives me massages if I ask and the other let me massage her foot before she knew I had a foot fetish.
>>
>>38038891
Feels just like a regular friendship if you aren't attracted to her and you have similar interests and do shit friends do. Makes you look good in public.
>>
>>38042032
can i have sauce on that animu?
>>
>>38038891

Damn, I wished I could have female friends. Most guys fucking love me and I can also hold my own with girls who I am not attracted to in the slightest. But if I have even the slightest hint of attraction towards them it is game over, I lose all of my smoothness and act like a typical sweaty beta.
>>
>>38040934
>Next day seems cold towards me
This is the biggest problem I have with women, and its and actual real problem unlike what most people here talk about. Its like every woman has schizophrenia or some shit. Seriously different person every day
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.