[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mfw I became best friends with an Asian trap. Okay, yeah wh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Fan-Bingbing.jpg (150KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fan-Bingbing.jpg
150KB, 1600x1200px
Mfw I became best friends with an Asian trap.

Okay, yeah whatever call me a normie but im 25 so idgaf, I had to grow up and get a fucking job sometime.

Anyway
>Got job in new city after leaving my toxic home town where all my old friends have become coke and meth heads.
>Chinese Asian cutie across the desk keeps smiling at me everyday from day 1.
>Fuckyeah.jpg
>See her at the coffee machine, think of something impressive to start a conversation with.
>"That's a neet dress aha"
>Oh shit.. What? Why did the fuck did I say that?
>"Awww thanks anon, I like your shoes"
>Holyshit.jpg
>We end up talking for about 20 minutes and she eventually just takes out her phone and says "have my number"
>We meet for coffee and then a drink, the evening goes extremely good, we talk about our favorite hobbies and general everyday shit.
>"oh anon, do you like Anime?"
>Whatthefuck.jpg ?
>Why don't you come over and we'll watch it together?

Fuck yes.
Get images of me creampieing her while watching Hellsing Ultimate.

>Arrive at her place, one thing leads to another and we start kissing.
>Takes my arm and pulls me into the bedroom.
>removes her skirt..
>I see a dick
>WHY OH GOD WHY?!?

>I freak the fuck out and she starts panicking, "I'm sorry I thought you knew"
>After calming myself down I walked out and just as I was about to leave she said "Can we still be friends?"
>I thought why the fuck not? I never had any bro friends before who liked anime or video games so what's the fucking harm?
>Sure

We hang out every weekend now, chugging beers and watching anime.

I admit it robots it does get a bit awkward sometimes when she drinks and tries to suck my dick or when her inner male comes out and she walks about topless or ramdomly whips off her shirt and exposes those perky brown Asian titties, jiggling them while rage gaming.

Having a convincing Asian trap for a best bro is awesome. But that best bro is extremely hot and looks just like a Chinese girl.
>>
>>38038320
Fag

This is now original
>>
>>38038355
Lmao.

Buddy I would never have sex with them.

I'm a fag for having a best friend who is a guy?

We do everything guys do as friends but they have a pair of knockers.
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>38038320
Why do these ungrateful people get to have this miracle happen to them but not me? Life isn't fair.
>>
>>38038320
I would literally marry them they sound fucking perfect
>>
>>38038320
I know her. she had plastic surgery in order to become a model.
nose job, face lift, chin implant, botox etc.
>>
File: 1498091260234.jpg (177KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
1498091260234.jpg
177KB, 960x955px
>YWN HAVE OP'S LIFE
>>
>>38038320
>I thought you knew

how the fuck could u have known
>>
>>38038650
Most trans people you can tell are trans
>>
>>38038663
In my case no.

Look up Asian trans and Thai ladyboys
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.