[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Reasons not to kill yourself >my family That's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

ITT: Reasons not to kill yourself

>my family

That's all I can think of
>>
>>38037975
>my family
financially it wouldn't impact them so i can't use that reason anymore
>>
>my family
>there might be a god
>i dont want to give up, there might be a good ending to my sad story
>>
File: singularity.jpg (402KB, 2250x858px) Image search: [Google]
singularity.jpg
402KB, 2250x858px
>>38037975
Transhumanism. One day I may be able to modify my neurochemistry to remove all suffering, and ascend to become an Ubermensch.
>>
>>i dont want to give up, there might be a good ending to my sad story
>he still has any hope left
I envy you
>>
>>38038084
>>38038008
Oregano :3
Original post of the day
>>
>>38037975
>my grandma
>general fear
>losing the small things in life that give you temporary pleasure like chocolate, vidya and others
>>
File: 1392771487918.jpg (13KB, 212x469px) Image search: [Google]
1392771487918.jpg
13KB, 212x469px
>There are so many other things that can kill you in this life.
>Why do it yourself when it could be more interesting?
>Like a bear breaks out of its cage at a zoo.
>Rapes you.
>Then you die from blood loss.
>Ya know. From the bear scratches and it's massive bear dick.
>>
File: 1493604367276.png (360KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1493604367276.png
360KB, 600x580px
>you will never expierience summer again
>you wont spend time with your girlfriend anymore
>you wont party with your friends anymore
>everybody will miss you
>you wont become a loving father/mother
>you friends at your high paying job will miss you and you are needed there
>>
>>38037975
>>38038008
>>38038125

>tfw i wish my parents both died in separate car accidents today
>>
>>38038011
>>38037975
These two and the fact i dont have access to a quick and easy method like a firearm.

Transhumanism was always the shining beacon but im such a failure i dont think ill be able to afford it even if the way to fix myself became available.
>>
>>38038177
t. delusional normie
>>
>>38037975
kill yourself young
>>
>>38037975
My dog

>>38038011
Also this, but at the same time why would any government allow that technology to be developed and released to the public? Do you seriously not see the huge potential for something like that to be used against them and destabilize the entire planet?
>>
>want to know what the world in the future looks like
>>
Suspended from job. Can't keep my comfy life style, boss has had her sights on me for a while, gonna get fired this week. Thinking of ending it all

Best friend called me. Told me this current life style is temporary, told me about her experience in the army, told me to think about it and give it a shot. Sometimes the work is hard but least you get paid a realistic wage versus a shit wagie job she tells me.

Meh, aging nearly dead grandparents, dead mom, dad has never been in my life, no kids, no gf or wife, friends that aren't that close to me aside from her.

Got nothing to lose
>>
>misplaced pride i was instilled with from birth
>instincts which are basically all that have kept me going
I'm basically an animal that refuses to just lie down and die because thats not good enough.
>>
>>38038008
Anon you are similar to me.
>>
>>38038373
>Also this, but at the same time why would any government allow that technology to be developed and released to the public? Do you seriously not see the huge potential for something like that to be used against them and destabilize the entire planet?
Depends on what specific technology you are talking about. Genetic engineering? I don't see why they would ban it. Artificial superintelligence? A far bigger issue.

Zoltan Istvan wrote a book on the scenario you are talking about. Read The Transhumanist Wager.
>>
>>38037975
It's painful. All I can think of.
>>
I've had major depression before, and I was taking anti-depressants but I feel like they didn't do anything. I was never suicidal, though I'm just afraid to actually kill myself so it makes me think that things were NEVER nearly as bad as it was for other people if it drove them to kill themselves. Granted I've never been super happy with my life.

>no friends
>25 year old virgin
>wagecuck job
>College educated but can't find decent work
>weeaboo
>overweight
>manchild
>Still watch cartoon/kid shows
>Still live with my parents
>No major responsibilities
>No passion for anything in life
>No interest in anything but anime and video games

It's just depressing, and god forbid I ever bring a girl over to my house. It's embarrassing if I tell a girl "Yeah I'm 25 and live with my parents, so let's go back to MY ROOM at my PARENT's house.
>>
>>38039580

I'm one year younger than you. I'm not college educated or overweight, but everything else applies. Hell, I have a Nami boobie mousepad and a curio cabinet filled with disney infinity figures and lewd figurines. I've been bringing a girl over for the past 5 months. She loves my booby mousepad too.
>>
>>38038011
>(((transhumanism)))) meme
>>
File: IMG_0217.gif (1023KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0217.gif
1023KB, 500x420px
You're going die anyway eventually.
Might as well wait it out.
>>
>>38038008
good luck man, do it for all of us
>>
>>38037975
>my family
>and few friends i have
>too scared of death
>>
I still have a little over 12 weeks to salvage my life. Then I'll kill myself, either because I couldn't do it or I because I did and then decided I might as well reroll now. Best case scenario is
>I did it
>I'll keep going til something kills me
>>
>>38040030
Transhumanism sounds like a pipe dream of some cyberpunk sci-fi novelist. Also a dystopia.
>>
>>38037975
>little brother
>dog
>faint hope there will be more hxh anime
>have some shrooms laying around that i want to try
>>
>the only person that knows I'm a fucking loser is my mom
>the few other people that do know refuse to say it to my face so it's as if they don't even know
>everyone else thinks I'm smart and cool and think I'm gonna go on to do big things
>If I off myself everyone will find out how much of a faggot I am
>>
File: IMG_1301.jpg (13KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1301.jpg
13KB, 247x247px
>>38038011
>he fell for the transhumanism meme
>>
>>38040030
>>38040235
t. faggots that have done absolutely zero research on the topic and don't realize that transhumanist technology is being developed right now
>>
>>38040147
Why would it be a dystopia?
>>
>my girlfriend
seriously i wish i'd never met her so that i could put an end to this autistic tranny meme
>>
>>38037975
>my family
>it might get better
>>
>>38038125
>losing the small things in life
You have the reasons of a woman. You won't give a shit about chocolate when you're dead.
>>
File: IMG_1116.jpg (14KB, 217x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1116.jpg
14KB, 217x205px
>>38040773
>implying transhumanism is a good thing
Maximum kek.
>>
File: stefanmolyneux.png (346KB, 727x653px) Image search: [Google]
stefanmolyneux.png
346KB, 727x653px
>>38040937
Do you have an actual argument for why it isn't a good thing?
>>
It's not worth the bother of killing yourself because it is always done too late.
>>
Because my dirtbike hasn't exploded. Once I sent the rod through the block I'll probably off myself
>>
>>38037975
There has never been a reason not to kill yourself.

There's never been a reason to kill yourself, either...
>>
>>38037975
>anime and video games are still fun for the time being
>being drunk is still nice
>food is still enjoyable
>still finding ways to spice up masturbation
>still scared of how painful death would be
>still worried about what would happen if I failed to kms
>>
File: IMG_1331.jpg (161KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1331.jpg
161KB, 800x600px
>>38041123
I want you to consider how, in any conceivable reality, an even deeper human dependence on technology could ever be a good thing. Mankind/the individual would become helpless if any form of technology became unstable/unusable, even temporarily.
Additionally, how will "muh technology" ever bring humans closer together? If anything, as you can see by the state of society today, it has only driven them farther apart.
>>
>>38041512
>I want you to consider how, in any conceivable reality, an even deeper human dependence on technology could ever be a good thing. Mankind/the individual would become helpless if any form of technology became unstable/unusable, even temporarily.
This could be an issue with some types of technology, but not necessarily all. With genetic engineering, for instance, if it became unusable for some time, people would still retain their enhanced genes. There could also be ways to prevent the situation you are talking about. An artificial superintelligence, for instance, could figure out ways to prevent itself from being destroyed and unusable.

>Additionally, how will "muh technology" ever bring humans closer together? If anything, as you can see by the state of society today, it has only driven them farther apart.
Not necessarily closer together, but happier in general. Suffering is caused by chemical reactions in the brain, which could be modified to eliminate suffering with sufficient technology.
>>
>>38038008
Anon, I think like this last year.

The good ending came.
A 8/10 (but soon turn into a 11/10 because of my passion) appeared in my life completely in love with me, wanting to remove me from my parents house, take care of my fears and wanting to marry with me at all costs. Just remembering, I'm 20 and she 18.
4 months living together.

She kicks my ass because could not support a NEET without ambitions.

Yeah, I had my chance and blew away.

She isn't come back.
I miss her.
I want have children with her.

And that's why I am changing right now.
She is the purpose of my life now.
>>
>>38038177
The only thing I will lose is the pleasure of sleep, anon..
>>
>>38040192
Feel the same.
It's my mom, my dad, and my ex gf, who saw close my life as it is;
The rest think I am the project of a great man, as my gf think when she approaches me..
People never would believe that I hve depression..
>>
>>38041512
We should all just go back to living in mud huts right?

In fact, practice what you preach. Go wipe your ass with a leaf.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.