[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How a chad "wins" an argument (1) Say something vague

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: zyzz2.jpg (72KB, 482x720px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
72KB, 482x720px
How a chad "wins" an argument (1) Say something vague about "the facts", never provide any though, but pretend you did. (2) Make sure other people join in and when your opponent is overwhelmed with questions, none of which are actually related to the issue that started the argument, ask him why he isn't answering your question. (3) Accuse any evidence your opponent provides of being "biased" without even looking at it, nevermind the fact that you're unable to provide a single statistic or study, real or fake, to support your view, you just "know" you're right and you "know" that your evidence exists. (4) Change the subject as much as possible while accusing your opponent of changing the subject. (5) Throw the occasional remark about your opponent "having too much free time" because this magically changes the factuality of the data that is being presented. (6) Keep repeating something negative about your opponent, whether it's real or imaginary, preferably something related to relationships, finances, or education because this somehow causes your opponent's assertion to become falsified. (7) Make sure to start yelling, don't worry about bystanders interfering because good Samaritans don't exist, besides people like loud confident people (as long as they're attractive) and they will naturally assume the person that you're yelling at is in the wrong. (8) Keep pretending to be "in control" of the situation. (9) Keep interrupting your opponent. (10) If you think the sky is green while someone else is arguing that it's blue. Just call him "retarded" and accuse him of "ignoring the facts" and "not backing up what he says" and "making excuses" and "thinking the world owes him something". Also call him a racist. The sky will now magically be green.
>>
>>38037113

Dude you lost.

Write a journal to practice expressing yourself

Talk to people to get better at conversation

Argue against yourself when alone about a topic to get better at debate. Force yourself to honestly debate for the other side.
>>
Chad: I'll just sneak it in by putting it up my butt haha
Me: You put stuff up your butt often Chad?
Chad: No, but I bet you do.
Me: *no response just hushed laughter because if I say no that makes me seem defensive and lose the banter, but if I say yes then I look like a faggot*
>>
>>38037188
>if I say yes I look like a faggot

Not if you say yes and make it a joke? How inept are you?
I work with produce so of course we always make dick jokes about cucumbers and daikon radishes when they get old and floppy (its like a big heavy ass semi-hard dick thats as big as your forearm, whenever one gets really bendy we always make sure to wiggle it at somebody else at least once, if not every time we pass by someone we think will appreciate the dick joke) and every single time I get accused of putting cucumbers in my bum I just escalate it and tell them I stopped using cucumbers before I got to my first eval (happens six months after you get a job there, so the joke works better when its being told to someone else at work) and now I'm on to eggplants or daikon root or watermelon or some shit.

Nobody is going to think you actually put stuff up your butt unless you go full autism and start muttering and stuff, and at that point you should just pack up and move a couple towns over.
>>
tl;dr OP had a retarded argument and got BTFO because he had no facts to back it up.
>>
>>38037381
OP forgot when you get into arguments in real life you cant google until you find something that fits your narrative and you have to actually be forceful and dominant in how you speak or else regardless of your facts you'll get trampled over.

Slow witted opinionated people are the funnest to grill about their beliefs because they can never keep up
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.