[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw started talking to my mom about anime >she doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1490864390386.jpg (99KB, 883x904px) Image search: [Google]
1490864390386.jpg
99KB, 883x904px
>tfw started talking to my mom about anime
>she doesn't get it but she's glad something makes me happy
>she bought me an anime shirt for my birthday
>she's also glad I'm taking japanese and doing well at in uni even though I'm just doing it for anime/vidya
>she brings it up when neither of us has anything to say and enjoys me talking about the different shows I've seen and the themes in them
>she recently tried to get me to connect with my step sister because she also likes anime
>tfw now on decent terms with her
>tfw sinking lower than I thought I could was actually beneficial
This thread has no point I just wanted share with you /r9k/
>>
haha wow nice blog post
a thread died for this
>>
>>38036050
>a thread died for this
It's /r9k/ nothing of value was lost if anything maybe a roastie thread died and it was beneficial
>>
Good for you, anon. I've learned there is really no downside for me expressing my interests. Yes it turns certain people off, but it is also more likely to connect. I figure I'm only looking for one or two friends, so if I turn a bunch of people off in the process of making one or two right ones that's not too bad.
>>
File: nosebleed_manga_steam_avatars.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
nosebleed_manga_steam_avatars.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>38035973
hey its good as long as it makes you happy
>>
>>38035973
This made me smile

Good for you OP

is your stepsister hot?
>>
>>38036941
> is your stepsister hot?
Very she's not interested at all though since I'm an ugly robot, but we did have a nice conversation about shigatsu and I confirmed that she's not a complete pleb
>>
Hey I'm glad to hear it,what trash anime shows do you like?
>>
>>38035973
Give us an update on when she starts roleplaying /ss/ dojins in real life
>>
>>38037060
moe shit and some scifi, but she actually seemed interested in dirty pair and said maybe we should watch an episode together sometime
>>
>>38037105
>Give us an update on when she starts roleplaying /ss/ dojins in real life
I don't think I'd want her to my step sister is pretty good looking but she just has that chubby whorish look
>>
>>38037112
I mean I dunno what that is, but if you think that you'll have fun watching it together, then I think you should go for it!
>>
>>38035973
I subjected my mother to Elfen Lied and Neon Genesis Evangelion,back when I was 14. Such...fond memories.
>>
>>38037429
I described it to her as scifi charlies angels and she was instantly hooked, I'll probably visit her over the next holiday she always asks me to bring my cooking since it's the only thing I'm competent and accel at maybe I'll bring it then and we can watch i when everyone else has passed out her and my actual fathers alcoholism has given me far too high a tolerance so we're always the last two up at family dinners sharing an awkward silence
>>
It turns out that halfway decent parents just want you to do something, ANYTHING. Who knew that they would actually care about you and your interests?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.