[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever found one? How did you get along with her? Me personally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1498131823421.jpg (211KB, 783x792px) Image search: [Google]
1498131823421.jpg
211KB, 783x792px
Have you ever found one? How did you get along with her? Me personally I haven't found one. We had a thread about this yesterday and it was interesting.
>>
Smart Girls thread
>>
>>38035246
Have I ever found one, what?
>>
>>38035408
Have you ever found one?
>>
>>38035246
That image is cute!
CUTE!
>>
>>38035416
Found what?

>>38035263
Found a smart girl?
>>
>>38035435
What found?
>>
Yes. We got along very well. But I was too autistic to know she liked me so I didn't do anything. I try not to think about.
>>
Yes, but she is quite autistic.
>>
>>38035246
"Smart girls" can only regurgitate talking points from liberal media and have no personality of their own. They're incapable of really engaging in conversation and much of what they do have for personality is just copied from guys they've fucked. They have very little capability to be original. The only time roasties ever put effort into anything is when they are lying, trying to shift the blame or when they play the victim.
>>
>>38035246
I want to hug that cartoon woman
>>
File: pic of my pussy .jpg (55KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
pic of my pussy .jpg
55KB, 720x405px
>>38035246

found one on my bed
>>
>>38035534
that is Shouko from Koe no Katachi. Do yourself a favor and watch that movie senpai
>>
File: IMG_9840.jpg (112KB, 804x796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9840.jpg
112KB, 804x796px
>>38035246
Got a legal loli gf, because apparently normalfags don't like lolis. She's my first gf and I'm her first bf.
I think the main reasons we've gotten along is shared culture/hometown, equal dating playing fields, and a similar personality.
>>
>>38035246
I haven't found a girlfriend, op. I don't think any girl will like me. I am too shy and a humorless dreg.
>>
>>38035246
you're on r9k, so inherently not
>>
>>38035500
Chekt.
Dubs speak the truth. My experience was she could not stop talking about feminism and liberal stuff, which I'm fine with. The thing is, nothing she said was an original thought or even remotely different. She just kinda excepted whatever she heard from wherever and would talk about it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.