[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will happen if I tell a girl that I love her? How do girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1389299337838.jpg (59KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
1389299337838.jpg
59KB, 640x560px
What will happen if I tell a girl that I love her? How do girls usually react to this kind of stuff if it's not expected?
>>
>>38032954
You get rejected. No matter if she laughs, tries to cover it up, or just ghosts you, its always rejection.
>>
>>38032988
What if she has said she loves me at some point in the past
>>
>>38033034
you were probably high/drunk or was just dreaming, anon. that never happened
>>
First of all, never EVER immediately tell a girl you love her. Ask her out.

Then, if you're ugly, a look of confusion and disgust, followed by either a stern "No!" or a more pitiful "No, sorry" or an excuse. If you're attractive, she'll probably say yes, unless she's in a relationship, in which case if she says yes she's not worth your time.
>>
>>38033034
You're already friend zoned. Tell her you love her and cut contact. Find another roastie to orbit.
>>
>>38033100
definitely happened because I panicked
>>38033160
I'm not talking to her right now I just want to say that I love her casually
>>
>>38033116
>unless she's in a relationship, in which case if she says yes she's not worth your time.
this so much, retards don't realize that a bitch that will cheat WITH you will cheat on you 90% of the time
>>
>>38033216
Define how long this *past* was.You might actually have a chance you faggot.
>>
>>38033116
thanks for the advice Chad-
>>
>>38033240
>2 years ago fall in love with her
>make a move
>I dont feel that way about you anon
>ok I'll be a beta faggot and be your friend I dont mind
>works alright, all the pleasure of loving someone with none of the responsibility
>last year rolls around
>she starts to act weird around me
>a little more awkward gets angry when Im absent
>randomly says I love you
>"m-must be just a prank hehe"
>tells me she's scared she's unloveable
>tell her she is most definitely not unloveable
>her hints get heavier and heavier
>cant pretend like a dumbass and dont get them anymore
>both of us have issues
>both of us cant handle being loved
>falls apart
>tells me that she thinks we need a pause (we were never actually together)
>tells me we need to grow and get our shit together before we can happily be together
>actually agree but deeply hurt so im irrational
>tell her we can still be friends but the relationship door has to close
>she says thats ok because she feels it's right and she likes a challenge
>at some point later tell her I dont have feelings for her anymore because I was very angry
>must have deeply hurt her because she's been lashing out at me randomly for the past half year
>haven't seen her for 2 months now
>birthday coming up in 2 months but I will be on exchange
This is in a small college environment
I deeply regret telling her i don't have feelings for her anymore because it's not true so I dont even care if she doesn't share them anymore I want her to know that I still have them
>>
>>38033267
>implying chad sounds like that
>>
>>38033537
You have an actual chance you autistic faggot.
Act quickly, act decisively.
>>
>>38033537
Then JUST TELL HER
>>
>>38034246
>>38034526
I'm gonna tell her in the birthday message when enough time has passed for both of us to have clear heads
>>
>>38032954
>What will happen if I tell a girl that I love her?

If I was a girl, I'd feel disgusted. I have enough to worry on my plate and I got some spazzo trying to fuck me on the side.
>>
>>38034533
Good luck anon. Dont hesitate too much. You might lose your chance. Also, dont say love right away. Say you like her, or have feelings for her,etc
>>
>>38032954
75-25
A nice "oh sorry Anon I don't like you that way"
Vs
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.