[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Gruesome ways to die. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 21

ITT: Gruesome ways to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu69H9HDCrQ
^ Guy stuck in pressure cooker full of tuna. The smell of the tuna and the impending doom as the steam fills the pot and the door closes would be nightmarish.
>>
>>38032473
fuck, hopefully he drowned first
>>
>>38032473

Hold on to your butts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaIoXN-7FjM
>>
>>38032543
Fuck this.

Going down a tight crevasse head first is crazy enough, but getting stuck upside down for hours and them having to break your legs only to unsuccessfully free you keeps me up at night.
>>
>A trip to one of the nation's natural wonders ended in an unnatural tragedy. A 23-year-old Oregon man essentially dissolved inside a hot spring at Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming after he accidentally fell into it. The bizarre incident happened back in June, when Colin Nathaniel Scott went to the park with his sister to find a place to "hot pot." According to a recently released report from park officials, Scott and his sister went to an unauthorized area near the Norris Geyser. "They were specifically moving in that area for a place that they could potentially get into and soak," Deputy Chief Ranger Lorant Veress told CNN affiliate KULR. "I think they call it hot potting."

>Scott had reached down to check the temperature of a spring when he slipped and fell into it. Rescuers later found Scott's body inside the pool, but couldn't retrieve it because of a lightning storm in the area. When they came back the next day, no remains were found beneath the spring's churning, acidic waters. "In a very short order, there was a significant amount of dissolving," Veress said. The parks' geyers and springs are acidic because they are fed by thermal water deep underground that picks up sulfuric acid as it rises to the surface. Veress stressed the importance for park visitors to obey all warning signs.

>Scott's sister was recording on her cell phone when he fell in, but the park service won't release the video.
>>
>>38032638
>On 20 July 1981, 24-year-old David Allen Kirwan from La Canada, California, was driving through Yellowstone's Fountain Paint Pot thermal area with his friend Ronald Ratliff and Ratliff's dog Moosie. At about 1:00 P.M. they parked their truck to get out and take a closer look at the hot springs; Moosie escaped from the truck, ran towards nearby Celestine Pool (a thermal spring whose water temperature has been measured at over 200 degrees), jumped in, and began yelping. Kirwan and Ratliff rushed over to the pool to aid the terrified dog, and Kirwan's attitude indicated he was about to go into the spring after it. According to bystanders, several people tried to warn Kirwan off by yelling at him not to jump in, but he shouted 'Like hell I won't!' back at them, took two steps into the pool, and then dove head-first into the boiling spring. Kirwan swam out to the dog and attempted to take it to shore; he then disappeared underwater, let go of the dog, and tried to climb out of the pool.

>Ratliff helped pull Kirwan out of the hot spring (resulting in second-degree burns to his own feet), and another visitor led Kirwan to the sidewalk as he reportedly muttered, 'That was stupid. How bad am I? That was a stupid thing I did.' Kirwan was indeed in very bad shape. He was blind, and when another park visitor tried to remove one of his shoes, his skin (which was already peeling everywhere) came off with it. He sustained third-degree burns to 100% of his body, including his head, and died the following morning at a Salt Lake City hospital. (Moosie did not survive, either.)
>>
File: hiroshi.jpg (80KB, 1024x661px) Image search: [Google]
hiroshi.jpg
80KB, 1024x661px
hiroshi ouchi, a nuclear power plant worker that was exposed to a massive dose of radiation

all his skin fell off, he was kept alive for 83 days by doctors, his white blood cell count was near 0 and he couldn't move or talk
>>
File: sad.png (680KB, 902x489px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
680KB, 902x489px
>Hisashi Ouchi, the Victim of Beyond Fatal Radiation Kept Alive for 83 Days Against His Will

Imagine being forced to stay alive as a skinless sack of meat begging to die but the doctors won't let you

https://www.unbelievable-facts.com/2016/12/hisashi-ouchi.html
>>
>>38032756

GET OUTTA MY HEAD
>>
https://youtu.be/k8-ycSkoYfc
>>
>>38032756
>>38032761
I heard that's not a real photo though.
>>
>>38032473
One less wetback spic libtard antifa cuck stealing American jobs. Better him than anyone else.
>>
File: junko.png (29KB, 154x300px) Image search: [Google]
junko.png
29KB, 154x300px
on november 25th, 1988, 17 year old junko furuta was attacked and kidnapped by four teenage boys when walking home from school.

she was held prisoner for 44 days.

>raped over 400 times
>intentionally starved
>fed cockroaches and piss
>forced to strip and masturbate
>burned with cigarettes
>raped with foreign objects including wrenches, screwdrivers, a still lit lightbulb
>got the shit beaten out of her
>curbstomped her face into concrete
>tied her up and beat her until she was bleeding out of her mouth
>dummbells dropped on her chest
>lit on fire
>anally raped with a bottle
>beaten and stabbed with bamboo sticks
>lit fireworks placed in anus and vagina
>fingernails cracked with a hammer
>beaten with golf clubs and steel pipes
>chained up and slept on a balcony naked in the middle of winter
>hot wax melted on face
>stabbed with sewing needles
>nipples mutilated with pliers
>stabbed and pierced ear drums
>beat her with a barbell until all four of her limbs were broken and then set on fire and bled to death
>body hid in a drum filled with concrete and tossed into a junkyard
>>
>>38032780
The most interesting part of this shooting was a conversation after it happened. They asked the veteran "why? Why did you kill that officer?" and he replied "Because he let me."
>>
>>38032685

Fuck.

How did the dog even get so far out? I need to leave this thread.
>>
>>38032780

>fire and advance

Textbook soldiering
>>
>>38032828
Only took them 20 years to execute him too. Should've got brained by ching chong charlie.
>>
>>38032825

People are evil. Poor girl.

Wasn't she a gangsters gf though?
>>
>>38032825
Here are some other juicy details about this story.

>The parents of Kamisaku were present in the home for at least a part of the time that Furuta was held captive, and though she pleaded with them for help, they did not intervene, later claiming that they feared their son too much to do so.

And the four boys sentences were:
>20 years
>8 years
>9 years
>7 years

They are now all free.
>>
>>38032918
That's pretty fucked up, I'd sentence them to life without parole, maybe they'd like to be treated that same way by bubba.
>>
>>38032685
>killing yourself to save a dog
Why are dog fags so fucking retarded?
>>
>>38032918

Why such short sentences? Also could've sworn they were gangsters and the girl was one of their gfs.
>>
File: 1468041529822s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1468041529822s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>38032543
holy shit how retarded do you have to be to go crawling around inside narrow caves.
>>
>>38032958
I have no idea why the sentences were so lax. But it was extremely controversial.

Their original sentences were 8, 17, 4, and 6, and they had the fucking gall to APPEAL these. And the appellate court gave the longer sentences.
>>
File: 1473214831010.png (343KB, 748x710px) Image search: [Google]
1473214831010.png
343KB, 748x710px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs

Think about this vid, next time you go to out some normie gathering. You could be burned to death in less then 2 min
>>
https://youtu.be/DXQc_v5qjS4?t=93
>>
File: 1411421751847.jpg (16KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
1411421751847.jpg
16KB, 208x208px
>>38032543

I fucking hate thrillseeking normies
>>
Escape artist drowns in bath tub:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6fa_1261895392

Diving accident resulting in drowning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eejQPUyeNiY
>>
>>38032473

Falling into the Yellowstone thermal pools and feeling your hair and skin melt off as your eyes go cloudy and boil before you sink beneath the water's and dissolve.
>>
File: file.png (501KB, 640x685px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
501KB, 640x685px
>Gyorgy Dozsa (or Gyorgy Szekely) was a Szekely man-at-arms (and by some accounts, a nobleman) from Transylvania, Kingdom of Hungary who led a peasants' revolt against the kingdom's landed nobility. He was eventually caught, tortured, and executed along with his followers, and remembered as both a Christian martyr and a dangerous criminal

>He was captured after the battle, and condemned to sit on a smouldering, heated iron throne, and forced to wear a heated iron crown and sceptre (mocking his ambition to be king). While he was suffering, a procession of nine fellow rebels who had been starved beforehand were led to this throne. In the lead was Dozsa's younger brother, Gergely, who was cut in three despite Dozsa asking for Gergely to be spared. Next, executioners removed some pliers from a fire and forced them into Dozsa's skin. After tearing his flesh, the remaining rebels were ordered to bite spots where the hot pliers had been inserted and to swallow the flesh. The three or four who refused were simply cut up, prompting the others to comply. In the end, Dozsa died from the ordeal, while the rebels who obeyed were released and left alone.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Lopes
This happened with a journalist here in Brazil.
>They proceeded to burn Lopes' eyes with a cigarette. In a "macabre ritual" of violence, using a samurai or a "ninja" type sword, Elias Maluco proceeded to cut off Tim Lopes' hands, arms, and legs while Lopes was still alive. The other traffickers such as Andre Capeta and Ratinho also participated in the torture. Police were later told that there was blood on several of the traffickers that were gathered around. Lopes was placed within several tires, covered in diesel fuel, and set on fire. This process, which had become institutionalized among traffickers within Rio's most violent favelas at the time, was referred to as micro-ondas (microwave oven).
>>
>>38033475

That's called necklacing in Africa and Nelson Mandela had a fat wife who loved seeing children die this way.
>>
>>38033475
Honestly why don't we just let them tear themselves apart, we don't need good men being tortured for this shit
>>
>>38033501
because they don't just tear themselves apart, they terrorize and endanger civilians
>>
There was one event I saw on the news that I believe is pretty up there.

Some cartel members in mexico captured a public bus with about 50 passengers, drove them all to a field and made them all fight to the death.
>>
>>38032934
>>38032958
Minors are legally not able to receive such strict sentences.
>>
>>38033457
>tries to overthrow the nobility and become King

Honestly what did he expect to happen?
>>
>>38032543
This is one of the most horrifying things I've ever watched
>>
being a NEET doesn't seem so bad now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNcsTRQNZLE
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0

DeltaP. Once it's got you it's got you!
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1277x719px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1277x719px
This guy is going to eat it one day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96FUPTQeqYI
>>
>>38034171
fuuucking hell jeez
>>
File: 1497226301702.jpg (17KB, 305x292px) Image search: [Google]
1497226301702.jpg
17KB, 305x292px
>>38032543
For what purpose, normans.
>>
>>38032825
>>38032756
>>38032761
Japan needs to be nuked.
>>
Explosive decompression

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin#Diving_bell_accident

>Subsequent investigation by forensic pathologists determined Hellevik, being exposed to the highest pressure gradient and in the process of moving to secure the inner door, was forced through the 60 centimetres (24in) in diameter opening created by the jammed interior trunk door by escaping air and violently dismembered, including bisection of the thoracoabdominal cavity which further resulted in expulsion of all internal organs of the chest and abdomen except the trachea and a section of small intestine and of the thoracic spine and projecting them some distance, one section later being found 10 metres (30ft) vertically above the exterior pressure door.[5
>>
>>38033339
what kind of dumb shit you have to be...
>>
>>38034617
That's instant though, it just doesn't leave a pretty body.
>>
https://youtu.be/sLcgxIGTFRs
Not human but still bad. China needs to get fucking nuked, let the japs go full Nanking on them again.
>>
>>38035240
1 dog is literally worth the lives of 100,000,000 chinks. fucking insect people need to be eradicated.
>>
>>38033498
Can you give me a source on this, not the necklacing, but on the approvel from mandelas wife?
>>
>>38032756
>ouchi

EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
>>38033498
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnie_Madikizela-Mandela#Criminal_convictions_and_findings_of_criminal_behaviour
>>
>>38033320
Too bad loser

>>38034545
It's one of the few things you can truly be the first to explore on this Earth anymore. Or be one of tens to see it.
>>
File: 72436335.jpg (60KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
72436335.jpg
60KB, 600x343px
>>38032780
>the cop's scream right before he dies
Delicious.
>>
>>38032825
Wait there was a doujin about this case.
Fuck now I regret fapping to it
>>
>>38036839
>tfw i fapped to it too
>>
File: 1488126107615.jpg (81KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1488126107615.jpg
81KB, 447x444px
>>38032543
>They sealed the entrance with cement

The body still there after all that time, what a great coffin
>>
>>38032685
>'That was stupid. How bad am I? That was a stupid thing I did.'
man this is scary

he was so in shock he couldn't even tell that he was blind or that his skin was dissolved
>>
>>38036835
how's that delicious? the guy's shot dead. there isn't anything special to it.
>>
>>38037233
The absolute fear in his voice as he knows he's about to die and doesn't want to is what's incredible
>>
>>38032543
>they sealed the entrance
AS IF THIS IS A DANGER TO REGULAR PEOPLE
This man knew perfectly well what the dangers were, these were the dangers he signed up for. Why the fuck does the government have to step in and stop people when they voluntarily and knowingly do stuff that can be lethal?

Fucking authoritarians.
>>
>>38037601
>every1 im 3dgy
fuck off edgelord
>>
>>38032685
Yeah the workers told us this story like 5 times when I spent 2 weeks in Yellowstone. Fuck that I would never wish that kind of thing on anyone. Boiled alive and melting from how acidic the water is. Fuck that
>>
>>38032780
just listen to that police clown shouting "sir get back now get back sir get back" on auto repeat, what a fucking ape. always happy that there's real military so that these assclowns actually aren't the mightiest force in the country
>>
>>38032780
If he was a nigger, the officer would have insta-killed him
Maybe nigs are actually safer than whites for our police force
>>
File: 1490972374323.png (111KB, 311x304px) Image search: [Google]
1490972374323.png
111KB, 311x304px
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e86_1361512345
The screaming is pretty fucking rough to listen to
Just imagine having your throat slowly slit by some rusty old hunting knife, to feel such horrific pain while you are simultaneously losing your ability to breathe
>>
>>38032780
This was fucking retarded... An incompetent cop with a retarded veteran.
>>
>>38037233
I just like the sound of squealing pigs. Also he was retarded to not shoot him while the he was pulling a rifle from his truck, instead he hid behind his police car. His fear is what cost him his life.
>>
File: famous cat.jpg (67KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
famous cat.jpg
67KB, 500x280px
>>38033173
Those people stuck at the door.
>>
>>38032794
It is. If the dose is high enough then your skin pretty much just slops of your bones, most people are dead by that point.
>>
File: coughing.png (57KB, 236x210px) Image search: [Google]
coughing.png
57KB, 236x210px
>>38032825
Thats disgusting. Stupid chinks
>>
>>38032780

>be young police officer chad straight out of school
>get authority, it's GREAT
>too stupid to talk to people like a normal fucking person and don't listen to people
>get back now sir get back
>get shoot like a pig for being an idiot

at some point a man's just not gonna take it anymore from the man

that they executed him for that and called it cruel is ridiculous, it clearly escalated after the vet just couldn't take that stupid behaviour by some milk faced idiot and what you gonna do after he's began shooting, maybe shouldn't have taken out the rifle though
>>
File: Ned_Stark.jpg (586KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ned_Stark.jpg
586KB, 1920x1080px
>>38033962
Id like to in act justice, but wouldnt want to spend my life in a japanese jail. Such a shame anyone would let an animal in human clothing live amongst people.
>>
File: 0.1.jpg (18KB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
0.1.jpg
18KB, 300x403px
>>38038049
Those screams, must have hurt a little
>>
File: 1498613417082.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498613417082.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>38032543
Damn. Reminds me of the Junji Ito story about the holes in the mountainside

https://youtu.be/LEXDmzxFg3M
>>
>>38032824
Holy buzzwords
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.