[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a (semi)handsome autist is the worse. I'm a 22 year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1486194248549.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486194248549.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
Being a (semi)handsome autist is the worse. I'm a 22 year old virgin who's never had a girlfriend because I had no self-esteem in highschool because i was shy and basically autistic and everyone thought I was gay probably because I never talked to girls while being at least somewhat handsome. I was even stupid enough to ignore the girls who obviously liked me because I thought the relationship would end after they discovered that I was an aspie but I now realize that I probably would have been their first boyfriend and they wouldn't have cared. Now I'm older and all the girls are experienced and would never take me. Knowing I had my chance with pretty girls who I cannot even fantasize about anymore due to such low self-esteem is leading me down the path to being permavirgin.
>>
take it easy, anon. many girls think virgins are fun
>>
>>38031473
there there anon, fembots are right around the corner
>>
actually being an ugly autist is the worst but okay
>>
When you are 6'0, /fit/ and have an 8/10 face and girls show interest and try to talk to you but you always manage to ultra sperg and they nope away every time
>oh he's just an awkward teenager going through puberty
tfw 20 years old and can't hide behind the awkward teenager excuse anymore
>>
I know that feel. I'm also 22, i had nice slim body and girly face in high school, and i even know some girls who wanted "just talk" with me.
But i'm also autist and assumed to be gay over chool due to the same reason.
So, I started hrt just after school, and now i'm just lonely "strange" femboi for people who know me. Still khhv.
>>
There is hope for you guys. You just need to keep trying. Even when you sperg out you will gain some experience every time and finally get better.
>>
File: 1498613088384.jpg (95KB, 569x872px) Image search: [Google]
1498613088384.jpg
95KB, 569x872px
>>38032606
What if I'm content and happy as a handsome autist? Sure, I'm lonely but forcing myself to be with people only causes me to become lonelier. At least you won't have to care about anyone but yourself.

Am I playing life on the real easy mode?
>>
>>38031473
I went full nazi when I was in highschool got a swam of chick but I don't want to be in a relationship because I don't want to fuck before marriage and now I am a lonely mother fucker.
>>
>>38032704
You're not playing on easy mode. You aren't playing at all, you are in the tutorial and never start the main game.
>>
>>38031473
>Being a (semi)handsome autist is the worse
Stopped reading there. Here's your (You).
>>
>>38031473
Have someone that's not your family, old lady or male ever told you that you are handsome? If not, that's just a delusion. At least that's my exprience.
>>
>>38033275
Why do you have such a hard time believing that someone can be handsome and still a spergy khv?
>>
>>38032345
When youre ugly you know you can just give up on women and focus on yourself

When you're average you can only focus on your shortcomings
>>
>>38033440
Youre just an ungrateful normie pretending he has it hard.
>>
>>38033275
What if you've been asked out by girls a couple times while growing up?
Also I used to get interrogated by Staceys who would always ask "Why do you hate me?" because I'm a sperg who never initiates contact or greets people and also avoids women out of anxiety.
>>
>>38033440
I know what you mean, like falling flat right before the finish line. I'd rather not run the race at all.
>>
>>38033507
I have been asked out as well but that doesn't mean I'm handsome as a grown up. Puberty fucks up some people and they dont even realise.
>>
>>38031473
fuck you nigger, atleast you have a shot
>>
File: 1498723288011s.jpg (4KB, 250x142px) Image search: [Google]
1498723288011s.jpg
4KB, 250x142px
>Be 6'4.
>Nice face.
>Social anxiety, obsessive thoughts and a burning hatred for social standards.

The pain of knowing that I'm wasting my potential is about even with my urge to avoid other people. I feel like pursuing Women is the easiest way for a man to waste his time and soul. I hate that I'm biologically compelled to go full retard periodically just because my brain wants a dopemine/oxytocin combo. I just want pure, nonsexual love, but the adult world is much more complex than that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.