[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me 1 (ONE) reason to get a gf. IMPOSSIBLE MODE: no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: drake_5.jpg (54KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
drake_5.jpg
54KB, 660x495px
Give me 1 (ONE) reason to get a gf.
IMPOSSIBLE MODE: no "sex"
>>
>>38030850
you get to cuddle under the blankets :3
>>
>>38030850
Companionship, something to keep you warm at night, something that loves you, something that needs you, something that understands you, something that supports you, something to make you feel wanted, something that gives you worth, something that makes others think better of you.

I really could keep going
>inb4 Y-YEAH BUT OTHER THINGS CAN DO SOME OF THAT
>>
>>38030850
they make greaet punching bags
>>
>>38030927
>a nerd thinks he wouldn't get his asskicked by regular girls
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
cuddling and spooning
>>
Makes life not suck
>>
>>38030850
Someone to talk to about the shit that you do/are interested in

Not like you'll find a girl who actually likes linux and video games and anime, but it's possible to find one that'll listen politely and feign interest
>>
File: file.png (642KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
642KB, 1050x1050px
>>38030942
sorry to say, but I most likely wouldn't
>>
>>38030921
A fucking dog is more loyal.
Women are just trying to climb the ladder, and eventually spread her seed. That's it.

And I can't say I blame them, I would do the same if I hade that kind of power. Instead, I just eat, shit, play games, beat my meat and try to escape this shitty reality.

If you disagree, you are blue pilled. (Not even /Pol/ shit here, just actual facts of the woman's mindset.)
>>
>>38030850
this is the saddest fucking thing....
>>
>>38030850
Mutual respect
>>
You have someone to do your laundry for you.
>>
>>38030996
GO
>BACK
TO
>REDDIT
UNDERAGED
>FUCK
>>
>>38030972
stop impersonating me bitch
>>
>>38030850
fuck sex
companionship
not only that
but a girl to skate with
tear up vert bro
hell yeh
drink coupla monsters dude
>>
>>38030994
>A fucking dog is more loyal.
A dog doesn't satisfy the entirety of the list. You're trying to have a million different things that serve the purpose of your girlfriend (if you had one, which you don't and it's why you're bitter)

>Women are just trying to climb the ladder
What do you mean? The work ladder? Do you honestly think most women give a shit about that?

>eventually spread her seed
Oh. You were confusing women for men. Maybe it's because you're such low t
>try to escape this shitty reality
YOUR shitty reality
>If you disagree, you are blue pilled
>if you don't agree with me you're wrong and im still right
>>
>>38030921
are you describing a dog?

originally
>>
>>38031041
i'd beat you in a fight too

lil nig
>>
to be accepted and loved for who you are
create your own family
having someone you can rely on
having someone that their happiness depends on yours;so they're going to give you their all
having someone that is not afraid of the possibility that they can spend their whole lives with your bad attitude(unlike your own parents)
having someone that is ready to bear the pain of giving birth just to see you happy
>>
>>38031052
the social ladder dumbo
>>
>>38031060
Hahhaa are you so autistic you think a dog understands you, gives you worth, makes others think better of you? You can't even talk with a dog. You can't grow with a dog. You can't share experiences with a dog. You can't have children with a dog.

You're literally retarded.

>>38031086
>the social ladder dumbo
So why do women flock to criminals and junkies who are objectively bottom rung? It's because some of them are men. You are still a child who jerks off online and plays video games
>>
>>38030994
>climb the ladder
why? to fix the roof?

sorry for bad english i'm indian
>>
Self validation.

When I was a normie, I had a really clingy fembot cousin who would follow me around. She was like 6/10. All my "friends" said "dude, you HAVE to fuck her" because they didn't know she was my cousin.

Fast forward two months, I fucked her, one of her bitch friends she told that we were related and later that we had fucked told everyone about it, she became a social pariah, had a meltdown and fucked a drug dealer and is now a heroin addict. I don't care about my cousin at all, I only liked getting praise for getting laid. I was a "legend" for a few days, people asking questions about it and such. I even had a threesome with her and her SJW friend.

Point is, I only want a GF so my friends can say "dude bro nice". I have no-one around me to acknowledge I'm a man who fucks girls, so I don't fuck girls.
>>
>>38031108
>women would rather date criminals and junkies than betas
hahaha aren't you supposed to be making a case for women
>>
>>38030921
>something that gives you worth and makes others think better of you

uh these are problematic. Are you saying women are trophies?
>>
>>38031129
Why would anyone want a beta? Honestly? What do you have that they can't get with someone else? It's not like access to you losers is shut off just because she runs with an alpha. You'll still provide for the chance of her fucking you one day.

>>38031143
Sick bait anon-kun. I noticed you.
>>
>>38031108
>You can't even talk with a dog. You can't grow with a dog. You can't share experiences with a dog. You can't have children with a dog.

uhh actually you can do that stuff with a dog except for that last part.

who the fuck want annoying kids anyway
>>
>>38030996
lmao fuck off roastie
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>38031124
fembot here
why do guys need to be acknowledged so much that they would fuck their own family member and destroy them to the core?
and why is fucking so overrated?females and males both fuck..fucking is the most primitif act that a human can do;even eating has more brain in it than fucking
>>
>>38031185
>What do you have that they can't get with someone else?
What do YOU have that they can't get with someone else?

What does ANYONE have that they can't get with someone else?
>>
File: IMG_3801.jpg (14KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3801.jpg
14KB, 250x227px
>>38030970
Are you retarded
You can't honestly believe that
>>
>>38031214
Nothing. Every lover is replaceable.
>>
>>38031124
Nice. You get big ups from me my nigga.
>>
>>38031186
>uhh actually you can do that stuff with a dog except for that last part.
No. The dog grows in a physical sense. You can't share your mental growth with a dog. You also can't share experiences with a dog. It can't reciprocate. It is just present and then you attach significance to that presence. It's completely one-sided. But you're emotionally stunted and probably autistic so you won't understand.
>who the fuck want annoying kids anyway
Mentally healthy people

>>38031214
>this much projection
>IF I CAN'T BE EVERYTHING THEN YOU CAN'T BE EITHER
So why does Chad have a harem and you have an onahole or some loser shit?

>>38031234
Keyword being lover.
>>
>>38031078
>having someone that is ready to bear the pain of giving birth just to see you happy
As someone who had a couple gfs, it's THEM who want to fucking breed.
All they do is talk about babies and children and projecting themselves as women, and then victimize themselves for having to be the ones to give birth.
It's fucking scummy, desu.
>>
>>38031241
>>this much projection
How is that projection in any way
>>
>>38031241
>having children and forcing them in a cruel world
>mentally healthy

people who breed are sick individuals.
>>
>it's a 'white knight gets toastie' thread
not as enjoyable as a toastie roastie but it's up there
>>
>>38031208
You're not a fembot, but I'll answer your question.

I didn't destroy my cousin, she destroyed herself by telling her gossip bitch friend everything that we did. Apparently she got a kink out of telling people we fucked too.
Sexual intercourse is reproduction, and the fact that a woman chose you out of every guy to fuck is a sign of success. My genes are passed on.
Fucking is not overrated, it is quite literally life its self. Eating and fucking are pretty much equal. Normies love bragging about fucking and they love posting pictures of their meal on Instasnap or Chatkick or whatever the fuck normies use.
>>
>>38031241
>Mentally healthy people
earth is already overpopulated

too bad these mentally healthy are too stupid to know that and will keep reproducing like cockroaches
>>
>>38031249
1.poor choice in girls;because a female isn't a "woman" only by having kids, it's like saying that a male is a "man" just because he has physical literal balls
2.girls like babies; it's how things are; if they didn't , human race would have been extinct years ago; when people discovered condoms
>>
>>38031263
You think you can't be what someone else, anyone wants or needs. You can't even develop friendships with any meaning for this reason that don't extend beyond casual bitching, gossiping, etc. Thus you can't understand how two people can mean everything to each other. People will die for the one they love. A dog might do that and some might do it for their dog but it doesn't compare to what can be felt for another person. It doesn't have the same significance or gravity.

Hopefully you'll grow up and have a relationship one day

>>38031274
You're socially retarded, probably mentally ill and have at least one physical deformity like manletism. Don't project your pain onto the other kids. More of them are happy than people like you.

>>38031310
>earth is already overpopulated
It's not but whatever justifies your incel status in your head
>>
>>38031078
>to be accepted and loved for who you are

Not possible for everyone. Normies lie about themselves all the time.
>>
>>38031338
fair maiden here, thank you for defending my gender on the internet. you are a valiant knight indeed m'lord
>>
>>38031345
Yeah. To weird, creepy strangers like you. Do you honestly think life is Jerry Springer or Maury. 99% of people know 99% about their partner. I'm sure you and your ex talked to each other about basically everything
>>
>>38031345
normies are shitbags that suck at lying. they're so fucking easy to read.
true.love isn't for everyone.
>>
>>38031338
Other people are not happy. Depression continues to rise. Suicide rate is up. Marriage rate and birth rate are declining because people realize what a shit show it is. A lot of people dread the future especially under our current leadership.
>>
>>38031338
>hurr you're retarded!
>hurr you're autistic!
>hurr mentally healthy!!

fuck you're an idiot
you're rebuttal is just calling others retard

i can't wait until summer ends
>>
>>38031241
>honestly believing you have something that no one else on planet earth could possibly have

??????????
>>
Someone to be there with you and let you know you're not alone.

God I'm lonely :*(
>>
>>38031208
>fembot
Yeah, ok.

Don't let this guy's post change your perception of men.

We don't like/want sex to get validation, we just love it. Just like how women naturally want to breed, we men naturally want to put our peepees inside that delicious meathole and rub it for hours.

Sex is not overrated, you just can't and probably won't understand it because you're a woman. Or maybe one day you'll find a Chad and you'll be quenching for his dick.
>>
File: tumblr_ooa3hmAmRF1sd5fjeo1_1280.jpg (55KB, 613x335px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooa3hmAmRF1sd5fjeo1_1280.jpg
55KB, 613x335px
secks

orignally
>>
>>38031364
>a roleplaying sperg thinks it's a gender issue and not a partner issue
Even gays choose partners faggot. It's not a female thing loser lmfao

>>38031387
>An autist is attempting to diagnose illnesses in others and the cause without ever having met the person
kekkk

>>38031392
>this retard thinks summer influx is real

>>38031397
Relationships are a package deal autist. It's not about having a unique trait, it's about being who they need in a variety of areas. You have nothing anybody needs. Not even you want to be around you
>>
>>38031331
That's understandable, but don't go around victimizing yourself about all the pain you have to go just because you wanted a kid.
>>
>>38031414
never quenched for someone's dick
found a 8/10 chad, was with him for a while..nothing
>>
File: ape.jpg (7KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
ape.jpg
7KB, 318x159px
betas trying to defend women. l o fucking l. White knighting is so much more cringe when esperiencing it like this first hand.
O F F yourselves betafags.
>>
>>38031475
Well, then my point still stands. You simply will never understand it because you have a vagoo.
>>
copypasta from a thread last night that should apply to current thread

>there is no such thing as "having a gf" because you can't own women
>people who seem to have a gf are just in an arbitrary arrangement that can end at any time
>there is no duality between "single" and "taken" alone and with someone etc, you do not lack anything
>women cannot feel physical attraction and love for you, they are attracted to male value as a disposable utility (money, protection, status, leadership, etc) and love how well they can manipulate men. They have no sense of honor or loyalty, and only grants access to her body as long as it feels she benefits her and she can't do any better
>people who are "with women" however you define that, from dating to married, are less happier than people who learn to be happy without women
>>
File: péin.jpg (31KB, 360x290px) Image search: [Google]
péin.jpg
31KB, 360x290px
>>38031472
look at the childbirth pain
>>
>have no arguments and resort to insults

this is what happens when you ask what women have to offer other than sex. That proves they do have nothing else. Sad.
>>
File: hungru.png (38KB, 1140x742px) Image search: [Google]
hungru.png
38KB, 1140x742px
>>38031397
She's got the golden vagina man. Everybody wants it!
>>38031475
Pic related.
>>
>>38031527
that's interesting;thanks bot.
>>
>>38031441
>you have nothing anybody needs
>not even you want to be around you

Not everyone here is worthless trash, Stop projecting.
>>
File: 1497814525294.jpg (98KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497814525294.jpg
98KB, 1000x800px
>>38031602
anytime
>Original comment required.
>>
>>38031595
not really i'm with a bot now
i'm a virgin, he's not.
>>
>>38031624
I never said they were. I said YOU were worthless trash. :)
>>
>>38031734
;^) damm got me
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.