[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two years ago I made this thread complaining about how I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (15KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 226x223px
Two years ago I made this thread complaining about how I wasted the past two years of my life.
Someone told me:
>"that two years is gone and will never come back. when you turn 22 are you going to look back and go wow that was the moment I really got my shit together, it started out rough, but now i'm making serious progress.
>...or are you gunna turn 22 and go damn, I wasted another 2 years"
Take a guess at how I'm doing now.
link to thread :
http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/15922000/#15922428
>>
>>38030744
I'm gonna guess you wasted those next two years as well.
Well let me tell you something.
that two years is gone and will never come back. when you turn 24 are you going to look back and go wow that was the moment I really got my shit together, it started out rough, but now i'm making serious progress.

...or are you gunna turn 22 and go damn, I wasted another 2 years"
>>
>>38030805
>*24
oogaooooriginal
>>
Most people on this board can get out of these circumstances if they're willing to go through suffering. They choose not to. good luck OP
>>
No going back. Learn from the last four years and start getting things together now.
Yes you wasted a lot of time but four years is hardly your whole life. If you do choose to escape then someday you will be very thankful that you didn't let the 'four wasted years' overpower you with sadness and prevent you from ever escaping.
>>
Just get a call center job. Something a monkey can do. It will suck a lot. But hat will give you work experience to show on your resume and you can save up money since you're still living with mummy.
You don't get to a better place without a little bit of trial/pain.
Life isn't supposed to be some 'comfy' haven.
It involves WORK.
>>
well that's depressing
the ride never ends
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 650x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 650x429px
OP here
I didn't mean to link to that specific comment in the thread, just the thread.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.