[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you want to lose your virginity so bad? I thought robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (39KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 660x574px
Why do you want to lose your virginity so bad? I thought robots had deep, ethereal minds that transcended humanity yet retained its best qualitys. But all you seem to think is "SEX SEX SEX SEX" you people sound more like animals than men. Lust is typically a costly vice that harms and has no place in a robots life. what separates humans from other animals is that we don't try to act like them. NORMIES belive in hedonism and hence are no different than animals, everything they say and do is merely a pretense referencing their selfish, animalistic nature. And like an animal they should ither be caged, hunted or used as what's basically slaves (wagies). Virginity should be seen as a badge of honor rather than a predisposed curse. An inner triumph over one of our worst aspects. Lust.

hopefully I was articulate enough to call you guys faild normies.
>>
File: 1498539082410.jpg (49KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498539082410.jpg
49KB, 800x800px
>>38030413
we just want to be loved and love back, and sex is a huge part of that.
>>
>>38030518
Love should come first, Anon. Sex is pointless without it.
>>
>I thought robots had deep, ethereal minds that transcended humanity

what the fuck gave you this idea?
>>
>>38030572
You're giving us way too much credit on what we can do. We're just failures that have nowhere else to mope about it to.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvh32fQ8nNI
>>
>>38030610
this desu fampais
>>
>>38030610
The thought that they weren't linear brain dead normies. The thought that they had a great level of metapsycholological and philosophical insight due to their pain and solitude.

I've got to admit. In the last 2 years I've only seen 2 of what I would call robots on this board. The rest being faild normies.
>>
>>38030748
What the fuck are you going on about. Robots are just jaded losers that have all the cards stacked against them with nobody else to relate to but other failures
>>
>>38030413
It hasn't really slipped my mind for a mile, but I would like to get fucked cause of the pleasure, I'd assume other robots want something similar.
>>
>>38030833
>what the fuck are you going on about?

That's right. You want to know What makes us so spectacular when compared to normies. Well fuck. I wasn't prepared for a question that's tied in with other confidential information. I need a month tops to finish my research and even then it will be too secret to post on a Bangladesh fishing forum publicly. Feel free to dismiss this until then as a copout.
>>
I was raised traditionally so I've never considered my virginity to be a bad thing.
>>
>>38030610
the existential content of the board
>>
>>38030413
Because this site got flooded with normals/shitposting thanks to the memes. If you want transcendent folk, there are other websites. Virginity doesn't actually matter, the problem is how mundane life is so people have to fill the void shitposting here and in real life about stupid crap like virginity, ironic or otherwise.
Turns out the human race is just incredibly boring. Fancy that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.