[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not sexually attracted to gf >deep down hate her >Only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 1498048612906.png (179KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1498048612906.png
179KB, 641x530px
>not sexually attracted to gf
>deep down hate her
>Only with her because i get sex when ever i want, and get to bust a load in her raw

Anyone else the same?
>>
>>38029972
You really are going to hate yourself when you inevitably break up with her anon
>>
>>38029972
how long have you dated for?
>>
>>38029972
Remember when /r9k/ was for social rejects oh apparently not because threads like these constantly get made every single day and absolutely no one does anything about it
>>
>>38030481
no, he's going to hate himself when he knocks her up
>>
>>38029972
Leave. Kill yourself and your whole family norman
>>
GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD YOU REDDITFAG. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU TO SHARE YOUR EDGY FEELINGS. SHARE ON REDDIT AND TAKE YOUR DOWNVOTES LIKE A REAL FAG
>>
>>38030481
Don't listen to this virgin.

I broke up one year ago with a girl I only stayed with for the sex and I'm so much better off. If you're staying just for the sex then you're giving way too much for too little back.
>>
yeh. many like you. aka mommy issues.
>>
File: 543.jpg (33KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
543.jpg
33KB, 396x385px
>>38030481
Not really, I'll get another one. Women are only good for fucking anyone so I'll enjoy while it lasts.
>>
Man, besides actually being attracted to my ex that's pretty much it, op. I've belatedly realised that all I was togheter with her for was the sex. We had a few shared interests but she saw sitting at the computer as something you do for a little while and not something you base your life around and constantly derided me for it so I slowly began to loathe her. The sex was good, but not good enough to carry the relationship and we broke up after several years. It wasn't a bitter breakup but it left a bitter aftertaste since I feel like I basically wasted those years. A few good moments togheter with her that I really remember, but overall it wasn't worth it.

And as it turns out, being monogamous only for the sex is a bad idea! Fucked up my already limited social abilities since she, while not clingy, demanded a lot of time so I didn't exactly see a lot of other people during those years. When it was over I was too socially stunted to remember how to date.
While the sex itself was nice, I kind of regret not being able to dedicate my first time to my current SO, whom I actually love with all of my heart this time around.
>>
File: 1492658849882.jpg (124KB, 368x473px) Image search: [Google]
1492658849882.jpg
124KB, 368x473px
>he doesn't force his gf to clean his house
>he doesn't make her sing and read him stories at bed time
>he doesn't make her cook dinner and judge her ability

The true revelation is that if you take a girls virginity she will do these things and more for you willingly.
>>
>>38030793
Ah, a fellow intellectual. I myself have read the Odyssey many a time.
>>
>>38030928
Not physically attracted to the guy I'm dating but 100% I would do all of these plus more for him because he took my virginity
>>
Yeah, my gf is so annoying and boring. I'm planning on dumping her as soon as I'm bored with her puss.
>>
>>38030975
very outdated sarcasm, may i ask what the point of your post was
>>
File: 1463778773720.jpg (10KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1463778773720.jpg
10KB, 350x334px
>Dislike gf
>Breakup with her
>Suddenly can't live without her
>Try to get back with her
>Denied
>>
>>38030690
This

t. have done exactly that

Hope you're being safe op
>>
>>38030843
stop coming to r9k normie filth, go brag about your psychotic sexual life on fagbook or the like.
>>
>>38031024
I meant to say, butter goes well on pancakes.
>>
>>38031010
Why would you fuck a guy you aren't attracted to?
>>
>>38031317
Because other guys aren't attracted to me.
>>
File: 14448919202329.jpg (69KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
14448919202329.jpg
69KB, 400x388px
>tfw realized my gf is ugly
wew lad looks like i got a predicament on my hands
>>
>>38031358
>>38031317
I also have difficulty saying no and he knows this and takes advantage of it fairly often.
>>
>>38031405
Post a pic of him. I wanna see how high your standards are.
>>
>>38031449
That would be rude. He's not ugly at all. Other girls like him. I don't find him physically attractive, but plenty of other people do.
>>
>>38031560
>attractive guy picks you
>other women like him and he could have picked any of them
>he picked you
>urgh hes just not attractive to me :^)

Kys I hope he wises up and leaves you
>>
>>38031625
He's probably going to leave me or cheat on me, regardless. He left his previous girlfriend to fugg me but still keeps pictures and mementos of her around. I don't mean anything to him anyway.
>>
>>38031679
You deserve it dumbass. You threw away your virginity (natures love binding mechanism) with a guy who you don't like and on top of that he was the sort of guy that doesn't stick around.
>>
>>38030662
/r9k/ was never inherently for social rejects. I'm actually really glad this board is forcing a bunch of "I suck because I never tried" typed out of their safe space now
>>
>>38031732
I just wanted to get it over with. I tried to kill myself nearly immediately after, failed and now I can't buy a gun in my state. I'm constantly reminded of the severity of my stupidity.
>>
>>38031801
Just want to remind you again then. You are an absolute idiot and you should kill yourself. Stupid fucking woman. Don't be such a useless cunt and kill yourself properly.
>>
>>38029972
>Only with her because i get sex when ever i want, and get to bust a load in her raw
>Anyone else the same?

Yeah. Exactly the same. I've been busting loads in her raw this whole time. We're basically cum brothers Anon. I bet our penis have touched eachothers sperms dozens of times.
>>
>>38031847
HOW THE FUCK DO I DO IT? I tried hanging myself and my parents found me. I can't buy a gun. Exit bag? Same problem. They'll hear my body thrashing. Overdose? Doesn't work. Carbon monoxide? I don't have a car. I'm running out of options, Anon. I want to leave and coming so close just makes it worse.
>>
>>38031988
Find a tall building and jump, find a bridge and jump, find a highway and play in traffic. Go anywhere else and and hang yourself or use an exit bag.

Stop being such a fucking woman. Suicide isn't for attention you dumb roastie fuck. Its for killing yourself. Stop makinh up bullshit excuses you fucking moron. All it takes to hang yourself properly is not being a fat fuck a rope a your parenta going out for lunch you utter retard.
>>
>>38031801
No one is gonna pity you. You fucked it all up yourself, now live with it. You are of inferior status to a virgin and do not deserve a loving family life anymore.
>>
>>38031988
Go to a fucking park or something to hang yourself. Jump from a high place. You "tried".... You didn't try, you were whoring for other people's attention because you're too pathetic to get it in other ways. No one is such a loser that they fuck up even a serious suicide attempt.
>>
>>38032113
I was worthless as a virgin. What part about that is so difficult to understand? I hadn't given good guys a chance? I just hadn't met the right person? I didn't wait long enough for Mr. Right? Bullshit. No one wanted me before and at least someone pretends to want me now.
>>
>>38032189
Why haven't you left to kill yourself yet?
>>
>>38032189
You are worthless now. Your only valuable trait was your virginity and now you don't even have that. When Chad fucks off you're on your own, honeybun
>>
>>38032171
What attention am I getting again? No one knows except my parents and my doctors and no one knows I'm still suicidal, except you, my dear internet pals.

>>38032212
I was on my own to begin with and still am, cutiepie.
>>
>>38032210
There are no high rise buildings in my area and I'm still under constant surveillance.
>>
>>38032269
Not those guys pls be my skype gf
>>
>>38032290
I hope your mother dies of throat cancer
>>
>>38032290
Thank you, but I'm seeing someone already.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.