[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cousins getting married and my parents want me to go >they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0147.jpg (77KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.jpg
77KB, 633x758px
>Cousins getting married and my parents want me to go
>they give me money and I don't wanna piss them off so I go
>go visit my uncle who lives in the town the wedding is at
>he's an outdoorsy guy and likes bees and shit
>some groundhog is in the yard in a corner against the outside wall of the house
>they go into my uncles beehives to get honey and shit
>my uncle grabs a piece of wood and beats the shit out of the groundhog
>start laughing
>eventually the groundhog is laying on its back with its leg twitching
>laughing so hard it's difficult to breathe and I try to calm down
>realize my uncle and my family are all staring at me
>laugh even harder
Is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>38028761
The groundhog deserves it though. Your uncle and his family probably doesn't understand your social cues i.e. laughing at an almost dead groundhog got hit by a stick
>>
That shit is pretty funny Anon. It is just so absurd.
>>
Laughing would be one thing but I guess I'd find it slightly strange if you were laughing so hard you couldn't breathe just because I was beating an animal to death. But Idk to each their own
>>
Yes, you're an edgelord.
>>
>>38028761
>>my uncle grabs a piece of wood and beats the shit out of the groundhog
I would have laughed, I think it's some kind of dissociation though.
>>
i'm pretty empathetic (towards animals) but something about someone just wailing away at something with a stick is just funny as hell to me
>>
had a good laugh sharing the catharsis.

for instance. the dog mauling the whistle pig would not be.

pest control is normal to your extended family, but to you an 50 year old man catching a 10 or 15 pound varmint with unblinking intent to slaughter is surreal.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.