[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"life isn't fair robots, you don't deserve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: humanity.png (453KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
humanity.png
453KB, 1920x1080px
>"life isn't fair robots, you don't deserve x"
>"OH MY GOD A MASS SHOOTER JUST GUNNED DOWN A BUNCH OF MY FELLOW NORMALS HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN THIS IS AN OUTRAGE"

Why are normals fine with life being unfair so long as they aren't getting the short end of the stick?
>>
>>38028616
It's neomaturity/strength of today's people. It's a bit like bootstrappers. They like to pretend they're hardened by mostly spouting lots of dumb rethoric, but when it comes to them boy are they special delicate snowflakes. Had a few teachers like that, brother is like that too. Fun, fun stuff to deal with.
>>
Because we're below them.

In their eyes, we're nothing more than rungs on the social ladder, and they never expect one of those rungs to break. They never expect that one of us, lonely aspie faggots who went swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool, could harm one of them, the godlike Chads and Stacies who are superior by nature.

They don't care about us until we've had enough. Normalfags don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves, and only when a normalfag dies do they begin to consider the possibility that for once in their life, their shitty actions can have an effect on people's lives.

They're okay with life being unfair because theirs isn't unfair.
>>
>>38028616
this is a good point but this shooting can be prevented. when women deny robots, it's evolutionary biology accounting for this behaviour
>>
>>38028616
What point are you making? Life isn't fair but you losers are shunned for a good reason. You're garbage, disgusting and entitled. You're vermin and when you shoot up a bunch of innocent kids it tells us we were right. Soon enough that quiet, creepy guy in the back of the class will rightfully be removed from existence as a danger towards decent people
>>
they expect you to be the "right kind" of low-status male like all the other people you were associated with, wife's son, john green, all that cuck shit. the legitimate shutins are completely forgotten by them, they expected at one point you'd just give in and support their welfare system.
>>
>>38029022
>some weird guy is going to, in the future, treat me like shit because I am treating him like shit, lets treat him like shit to punish him for that future action.
A L M O N D S
>>
>>38029022
so you just assume that every quiet person that seems like kind of a loser is probably just a future school shooter so you bully him to increase his chances of being a school shooter?

are all normies actually this retarded or I this just bait
>>
>>38028616
I don't see how anyone who lives in a country WITH more firearms than people can expect mass shooting to not happen. Every once in a while a sociopath is going to chimpout and kill themself afterwards in any large population and will use whatever they can get their hands on to do so. Also normies tend to have been actually successful in their social life and want to stay successful, virtue signaling is just a means of ensuring this.
>>
>>38028616
>stacey wont date me so I'm going to shoot up my school
really robots? I don't even know if I can identify with you spastics anymore, i feel like a fucking hermit.
>>
>>38029445
He's well aware of what he's doing. He's making sure they become school shooters, because it's funny, to him and most.
>>
>>38029022
Chad,buddy.

Is it really wrong to just dive into the mind of a shooter? Understanding is half the battle friend, and that thinking prohibits it.
>>
>>38029507
Oh shit, you made shit up OP neither said or implied, how can he recover.
>>
>>38029507
It's the antidepressants that make them psycho, unmedicated robots are mostly just avoidant
>>
>>38028616
Nobody gives a shit about anything until it directly affects them in some way. How upset were you really during the scare of that epidemic that hit Africa a few years back? And how upset would you have been if that disease had actually reached the US, in your state/county?
>>
>>38029507
is it really that hard to understand, normalfag?

taking one final, spiteful, petty action against a world that's tortured you to the point of suicide

if i'm being forced to die, i may as well lash out against this unfair shitty world before i do

go down fighting instead of just accepting it
>>
>>38029649
Like just grab yourself by the bootstraps bruh.
Seriously though if you're considering that stuff seek help, at lease if you have therapist of the non-shit variant.
>>
>>38029690
>bruh
Normalfag get out. No robot speaks this kind of degenerate language, you have no right to judge anyone else when you're even more of a fag than anyone here. I hope you get shot by the next Elliot, normiecunt.
>>
>>38029724
>seriously though
Kek, my first comment was sarcasm, not sure if yours is.
>>
>>38029690
i've spent enough time around mental health professionals to know that all therapists are shit

not that i'd ever shoot anyone
i totally understand and empathize with people that would though

to me a mass shooter, most of the time, is a brave martyr that deserves nothing but respect
>>
>>38029635
>How upset were you really during the scare of that epidemic that hit Africa a few years back?
Not OP, but pretty fucking, considering it was mostly ignorance regarding their archaic funeral rituals that contributed to the spread. That makes it a first world problem, which is worse in my opinion since it's the totally preventable result of people being dipshits instead of, say, a natural disaster, which kind of goes hand in hand with the point of the thread.
>>
>>38029909
So you were upset because it could have potentially affected you, try and read behind the lines next time
>>
>>38030209
No, I was upset because people being retards lead to mass suffering and death. That shit was never going to get here in any meaningful capacity, just like all the other shit the media tries to scare normies with to drum up clicks. This is just another stale robots-vs-normies thread, but OP's point that normies lack empathy and solidarity stands and is supported by this.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.