[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never impregante a japanese gf >you will never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 32543.jpg (202KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
32543.jpg
202KB, 500x334px
>you will never impregante a japanese gf
>you will never experience glorious nippon's night life
>you will never eat authentic ramen
>you will never experience japanese vending machines
why even live?
JUST...
>>
File: 1459241180043.jpg (50KB, 840x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459241180043.jpg
50KB, 840x960px
>>38028105
>get a job
>travel to japan
>enjoy the lifestyle
>>
>>38028105

Those last 3 are so easily attainable it isn't funny

Why don't you take a trip to Japan to do them? Are you that pathetic?
>>
>>38028105
>She knows all the good animes
>>
>>38028134
>getting a job as a filthy gaijin
good luck
>>
>>38028105
>impregnate
nah fuck that noise. I don't want to inflict the burden of children on anyone.

>>38028134
>get a job
oh yay, and then beg for my two weeks off a year to go on vacation, after I've already spent the last 50 being exhausted and wanting nothing more than to sleep for a fucking month

it's even worse in Japan, 80 hours a week until you retire.
>>
>>38028134
>spend years learning Japanese
no
>>
>>38028105
>you will never have a sexless marriage with a Japanese woman
This is what I really want. An absolutely pure marriage
>>
>>38028210
what a fuckin pussy cuck!
>>
>>38028105
>you will never experience japanese vending machines
NOOOO I NEED TO BUY USED SCHOOLGIRL PANTIES
>>
bump

oregandofha
>>
>>38028105
Gas the weebs, anime war now
>>
File: NEET battlestation.jpg (26KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
NEET battlestation.jpg
26KB, 800x533px
>tfw no money to go to tokyo
spent it all on shitpostingstation, no cash left for glorious nippon waifu impregnation
feelsbadman :(
>>
File: IMG_0331.jpg (104KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0331.jpg
104KB, 1024x1024px
>wanting to have a hapa child
>>
>>38028105
>you will never experience glorious nippon's night life

As a tourist I'd be in Tokyo so that'd be hardly any different then NYC's nightlife. Not missing out on much.
>>
>>38028105
>you will never eat authentic ramen
Some japs opened up a restaurant in my town, so yes I can.
It's pretty good.
>>
>>38030424
It sounds like it'd be the sort of thing that's great if you're an energetic, fearless, extroverted chad, but awful if you're a low-energy, timid, introverted robot.
>>
>>38030404
>not wanting to have a mixed baby
typical cuck
>>
>>38030459

Nah you're just trying to passively aggressively insult me.

Once you've been around this stuff long enough, you see through the veil.
>>
>>38030424
it's not the same as your nigger infested shithole.
shows how dumb americans are.
>>
>>38030470
nah, you're just an uneducated bigot.
>>
>>38030482

>your

So you don't live here then

>>38030500
Explain
>>
>>38030512
fortunately i don't, that shithole needs to be nuked from the orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
>>
File: get_rect().png (1KB, 250x168px) Image search: [Google]
get_rect().png
1KB, 250x168px
>>38030470
>Nah you're just trying to passively aggressively insult me.
>Once you've been around this stuff long enough, you see through the veil.
Okay, I'll insult you to your face.

Fuck off you piece of shit normie, I wish I was the kind of person who had the capability to do and enjoy this shit. You do and just got bored with it, and then come here to rub it in our faces that you did it and got bored with you. Fuck you. Fuck your mom, and fuck the horse you rode in on. You're an asshole. You're gleefully partaking in the denigration of those who can't enjoy the pleasures that you not only can enjoy, but that you've enjoyed so much that you find to be dull. Fuck you. Do you hear me? FUCK YOU. Kill yourself you goddamned piece of motherfucking shit. FUCK. YOU. I resent you, your kind, and your very existence. I resent your smarmy, smug insinuation that you're imparting us with wisdom by your superior normiedom, implying that all the normie shit you've done isn't all that great simply because you want to appear above the fray, and therefore above the criticism you richly deserve. Fuck you. Kill yourself you piece of fucking shit. You exemplify everything wrong with this board and the world at large. You're a fucking shithead normie who comes here just to take pleasure in rubbing our faces in our misfortune, and our inability to do things you do. "Oh yeah brah, I don't even WANT to do those things anymore, once you've done this stuff long enough, you see through the veil." FUCK YOU. Fuck you and your sense of superiority, fuck you and your inability to just leave us in fucking peace. No, too much to merely allow us to lament our problems, you have to come along and tell us our problems aren't problems, and that we should be glad to have them. Fuck you. I hope you die of cancer, along with your mother, father, siblings, friends, coworkers, and your fucking dog. Especially your fucking dog, I'll come by and feed the thing glass shards myself. You piece of shit.
>>
>>38030764

Not gonna read all that.
>>
>>38028105
Just buy real ramen online, or go to Japan for a weekend and buy it.
>>
Think Japs will always have a tiny bit of resentment for being nuked.
>>
>>38028105
i have been wondering that question since i was 10.
>>
>>38030848
i read it...and lol he rekt so you good
>>
>>38031026
*rekt you so good
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.