[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't fight junk food addiction Here I go again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: pizza-pepperoni-w857h456.jpg (90KB, 857x456px) Image search: [Google]
pizza-pepperoni-w857h456.jpg
90KB, 857x456px
>tfw can't fight junk food addiction
Here I go again ordering pizza while broke as fuck(did it last saturday already).
>>
Pizza just tastes too good. Destroys my mouth for a few hours afterwards though, the only thing that stops me buying it too much.
>>
>>38027747
eventually you start to feel like the pizza looks, not in good way, and you gross yourself out enough to stop eating it
>>
>>38027864
I doubt it
oregano
>>
>>38027747
Junk food is the only thing I look forward to in the day and it always cheers me up. I don't feel all that bad afterwards which is why I keep eating it daily
>>
>>38027938
I ordered pizza/calzones and drank whiskey every night for like a year and a half, fun times as a robot consultant
>>
File: eggShirt.jpg (152KB, 751x749px) Image search: [Google]
eggShirt.jpg
152KB, 751x749px
>>38027747
why order a pizza when you can get a frozen one from the store and cook it in the oven?
>>
>broke
>Afford pizza
Select one item
>>
im dieting and its depressing is fuck, i want to die.

should i just order a pizza on Friday night or something? i haven't ordered in a month
>>
File: 13124124124.gif (34KB, 417x200px) Image search: [Google]
13124124124.gif
34KB, 417x200px
>>38028111
no, because after you eat the pizza you'll be depressed about it, still want to die and have less money

i'm on 600 cals a day feels great
>>
>>38028161
man dominos have this new chef series and its fucking tempting.

ill probably pass and drink a beer instead
>>
>>38028070
Because frozen pizza tastes like shit, my man
>>
>>38028070
because its disgusting

>>38028082
I don't really can afford it, i'm paying on credit.
>>
>>38027780
Destroys ur mouth ????
>>
>>38028910
nigga probably cant even wait for it to cool down before ramming it down his food hole
>>
What I do OP is not eat anything for a week then I reward myself with a pizza.
>>
hmmm....

how i do it is i just blow all my money instantly the second i get it on things that i want to spend my money on

stuff like skin care, paying off bills, important things, etc

even if i need to buy money for food i think next month ill just get one of those grocery store brand gift card things where i can load up the money on it, that way the money only gets spent on food

i hate wasting money on stupid food purchases so much. fucking tilts me, but i cant help it, im genuinely addicted too. i ADORE papa johns pizza and mcdonalds at 4am, but its such a disrespect to money in general
>>
>just spent 35 dollars this week on multiple Pho and thai food runs
I can't stop going to restaurants
>>
all these figures are in canadian dollars btw

do you guys just NOT care about how much money over time you spend on frivolous junk food?

like it worries me and hurts my fucking brain just thinking about the amount of money i blow on stupid food shit, thats why ive been avoiding it.

twice a week at 16$ each session is 32$ a week. 32 * 52 weeks in a year = 1664$!!!!!

thats an ASTOUNDINGLY large amount of money. 1 year is such a short amount of time too

even donuts and coffee are such huge rip offs! they are vastly vastly overpriced. 2.10$ dollars for 4 days of coffee a week is 8.4$ a week, and per year thats 436.8$!!!

honestly its scary how much money i blew on stupid food garbage, i think i used to blow like 300$ a month easily, i just didnt care and didnt even think about it

now i plan out all my spending and it basically equals FREE SHIT. like stopping all fast food eating and just buying premade walmart donuts = free celphones, free new computers, free clothing, paying off ur bills, whatever you want! i dont buy electronics, but whatever you want!

honestly fast food is such a waste of money
>>
File: Menu-Photo.jpg (96KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
Menu-Photo.jpg
96KB, 600x357px
For me it's the Little Caesars pizza and Pepsi soda pop
>>
>>38030834
OP here, i'm very aware of this, I even use specific phone apps to track my spending, other than rent most of it is on junk food but I just can't help myself, I have terrible eating habits, shit like spending the entire day without eating by pure lazyness, then at night the hunger strikes and I can't manage to be rational about it
>>
>>38027747
I stopped ordering take-out when i saw every fucking place raises their food with 50 cents or 1 euro, Dominos pizza went from 6 EU to fucking 9 EU a pizza, Sides used to be 3 euros, now 6 etc etc

i also cant find a decent kebab place over here, the only kebab place that i legitimately "Creamed" from was SEFA in Amsterdam ( i live in the south so go figure) That, and after ordering take out around 2 days it just began to taste like shit, so i either dont eat for a day, or just cook some insta-noddles

legit saved 213,45 euros into my savings account by not ordering take out for a month.
>>
My girlfriend's dad is rich and gives her money all the fucking time.

We've eaten delivery food twice or three times a week for like the past 5 years. Completely free.
>>
>>38031056
yes, im like that too, thats why i blow all my money the instant it comes so im not in a position where my irrational self spends 18$ on

-5 mcdoubles with an extra patty, no pickes, extra lettuce, extra ketchup
-1 extra large coffee 3 sugars no cream
-1 junior chicken no pickes

at fucking 3:20am on a fucking monday like the degenerate retard i am

right now im starving, but atleast i spent my money responsibly this month!

UUUUUUUGGHHH when my bux comes im buying bananas and cans of sardines, splurging, and then spending the rest of my money on important things

i cant stand the idea of wasting money on mickies, but GOD i love them and papa johns

a fucking papa johns recently, like 4 months ago opened 3 minute WALK away from my home. literally ive never seen a single papa johns in canada and one opened and its the closest past food joint to my house

i ordered from there like 3 times and im legit wanting to nuke country that has this pizza chain readily available. if i cant have food like this regularly, no one should
>>
>>38028070
Please, name a frozen pizza thats as good as any fresh pizza. Honestly, id love to know.
>>
File: brd.gif (38KB, 60x60px) Image search: [Google]
brd.gif
38KB, 60x60px
>>38027747
I know that feel. I am addicted to burgers.
There is a burger joint down the road that does this cheap meal deal. A large double cheese burger, larger fires, 4 chicken nuggets and ice-cream chocolate sundae for $5 dollars.

I would do that for launch and then maybe order two more of them for dinner time.
>>
>>38031592
>A large double cheese burger, larger fires, 4 chicken nuggets and ice-cream chocolate sundae for $5 dollars.
God, how I hate living in a 3rd world country shithole where everything is overpriced
>>
>>38031592
>all that shit for 5
WHAT THE FUCK WHERE DO YOU LIVE
>>
that sucks man I'm on 250 calories a day and feeling great. I also drink one gallon of milk on the first of every month as a treat.
>>
>>38031635
Bum town Mankato, Minnesota.
>>
>>38030834
I make to much money to even care
>>
>>38031697
flavored milk, right?
>>
>>38031702
whoa whoa whoa i live there where is this
>>
>>38031465
Totinos
>>
>>38031592
>A large double cheese burger, larger fires, 4 chicken nuggets and ice-cream chocolate sundae for $5

i'd call bullshit on "burger joint" and say that's dairy queen but that doesn't explain the nuggets
>>
>>38027747
It's your life. Just don't complain about it.
>>
File: 1494769245869.png (47KB, 1248x728px) Image search: [Google]
1494769245869.png
47KB, 1248x728px
Take a cheat half decade from your diet.

Doing it now. The pounds don't count as it's cheat half decade l
>>
>>38031465
Wal-mart/Sam's and Costco. Frozen (or at least take home and bake) and cooked at the store taste the same. And they're better than Dominos or Pizza Hut.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.