[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf i'm shaking, i found 500+ bitcoins on my dead uncle's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1498526690457.png (561KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498526690457.png
561KB, 600x600px
wtf i'm shaking, i found 500+ bitcoins on my dead uncle's laptop, i'm so effin rich and happy.
i wanna help my fellow robots, but only if you're a FAT FUCK SUICIDAL GAMER NEET, wagies can fuck off.
post your wallets and story.
>>
If your uncle is young enough to know about bitcoin you're probably under-age.
>>
>>38027593
Are you related to the anon who posted the exact same thread the other day but he instead found those bitcoins "at the bottom" of his grandfather's old computer?
>>
Copypasta
>Copypasta
Copypasta
>Copypasta

This is copypasta, don't let the thread go into the hundreds of replies, you bunch of retards.
>>38027687
Thank you. Hopefully this one isn't successful, and OP finally offs himself.
>>
File: 1492569686775.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492569686775.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>38027593
How much longer does this meme have?
>>
OP please help i'm gonna kms tonight :(
1F1tAaz5x1HUXrCNLbtMDqcw6o5GNn4xqX
>>
>>38027593

I'll bite.

18XJ2D4gM52LEzLbEV4QqYqwb5cCt1biPX

Working a dead end job, data entry, my entire department could litterally be replaced by a single midlevel programmer. I hate my family, I haven't talked to any of them since I moved out about 4 years ago. I live in a one room apartment. I haven't changed my sheets in about 8 months. I know I smell, but I just can't force myself to clean up. I hate everything, I just want to leave my life for a few months and end up elsewhere.
>>
File: -wtWPHdJ_400x400.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
-wtWPHdJ_400x400.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>38028935
Such is the life of a wagecuck....pathetic.
awww no coins for u. neets only.
>>
>>38027593

17jxo6CWh77KBb1BoeV6jU34v35SEKuj4u

Forgive my shit grammar heres my short pathetic but optimistic story even if your lying it will be therapeutic seeing as I never really post.

I would first like to start off with my family life my dad was an abusive cheating man whore. I never really liked him from remembering one of my first memories coming into this world is him hitting my mother in the face with a paddle screaming about bills or something sitting on the couch with my brother. I never really liked being around my dad much he left shortly after that and has been married many times sense. I started talking to him again at around 15 when I quit smoking pot and started reading and educating myself non stop and began to really understand what is happening in this world regarding consciousness philosophy sciences and spirituality. I really always loved science though but was always avoiding learning in school because of my depression and anxiety.

I dropped out of school at12 went to this faux homeschool thing because of this guy that was like a father figure to me at the time. He would let me smoke and drink at his place and i was living with him at the time. Turns out to be involved in some sort of heavy childpedo ring. He molested me just about every night by felatio on me or trying to get me to touch him. I would just pretend I was asleep until I came and then fall asleep deathly afraid. It felt like i was living in a dream but later come to find out is depersonalization/derealization. While I was watching his girls gone wild tapes on the bigscreen he would be watching little boys on his laptop and masturbating.. He made up some lie that his cousins left it at his house and we should check it out..it scared me so bad but I had never even heard about CP before so this feeling of uneasyness i just thought was normal. Just like he made up some lie about a special massage he was going to show me to make me "float out of my body and stuff its so relaxing"
>>
>>38029443
If you or anyone wants to hear anymore about my shit life I'm trying to turn around let me know I'm 22 and still alive with a baby boy on the way
>>
>>38029443
I wanted to start from birth to present day didn't think I'd already hit my post limit sorry robots
>>
>>38029457
>boy on the way
get out normie get out.
no coins for u.
>>
>>38030053
failed normies still want to be happy too

enjoy your copypasta ill keep monitoring this thread if anyone wants to talk
>>
>>38030141
get out normalscum gtfo back to r3ddit.
>>
>suicidal
I'm not. Fuck, nothing good happens to me. Kms
>>
File: bitcoin-e1466596991401 (1).jpg (208KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-e1466596991401 (1).jpg
208KB, 1500x1000px
>>38027593
Oh

My

God

Robots. I seemed to have hit the jackpot. Just an hour ago I was sorting threw my deceased uncles devices and stumbled upon his stash of bitcoins.

847 coins my guys. I'm set for life pretty much. You have no idea how happy I am. I feel as though I should throw it all away on hookers for the rest of my life or go on a grand fiahing trip using pre mium tier bait. But you know what? I have to do something important first.

Post your wallet addresses and a reason why I should fund your life and we'll see what happens.K
>>
>>38027593
Hello am nigerian prince here, not kill myself but i play a fifa, i need a money for open bank account, u get very rich
>>
>>38030472
congrats my fellow winner, u got more coins but it's ok, wanna sex cruise around the world together while shitposting and bragging to virgins?
>>
as so crusty with shit some time start bleeding i don even notice any more and thinking about shooting my school yay
1Fb11C2cFewsZ3hWfzScxVxbgBYSqgHHum
but bitcoin transaction will stop me from doing that
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.