[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'sup robots, this is my first time ever actually posting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: yowza.jpg (39KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
yowza.jpg
39KB, 500x750px
'sup robots, this is my first time ever actually posting a thread in r9k so let's see how this shit goes.

anyway, do you think preference in the other sex (given you're straight) changes over time, or are you kind of just stuck with the same type for the rest of your life?

>pic related in terms of terms of the guys im attracted to
>>
No I don't think so really.
But I'm a man. We have very wide sexual preference generally. So perhaps it does but not that much really.
>>
File: 1490235180985.jpg (1MB, 2500x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1490235180985.jpg
1MB, 2500x1944px
>16 year old girls are posting on /r9k/ right now
>>
>>38026864
my preference OF the other sex or preferences IN the other sex?
>>
Have fun with your recovering holocaust survivor boyfriend OP.
>>
>>38026910
yeah, same. i've found that i've been attracted to the same general type of guy for most of my life, with slight changes over time. aka. i used to be into anorexic dudes (due to my own ed) & now i'm into, idk, skinnyfat? who knows.
>>38026922
now now.
>>
>>38026968
sounds like someone's a little upset.
>>38026967
sorry for bad phrasing, not really an excuse but english isn't my first langauge so sometimes my grammar can be a little fucky.

anyway, i meant like, your physical preference. have you been attracted to the same physical attributes for most of your life?
>>
>>38026864
Thought you meant if orientation changed at first but I understand now. I don't believe so, anecdotally I've seen older men all go for younger looking women and I've heard other people cite supposed studies that men generally always find young women the most attractive regardless of age. Personally I've been into the same types of women but my fetishes have weaned quite a lot from when I was a teenager. I'm much more vanilla than I was, some of the stuff I was into like really large asses, extremely long hair, femdom, pegging etc. either disgust me or don't do much at all anymore.

I'm still into 2D traps but don't tell anybody.
>>
>>38027053
>Personally I've been into the same types of women as I've always been in*
Fixed
>>
>>38027053
nothing wrong with that. i'm still a teenager (18) & i can't help but wonder if my taste will "mature" like my parents insist it will.

they want me to get with a huge muzcina who will take care of me & the 5 kids they want me to have. i've only even been into super skinny awkward dudes though, but maybe one day i'll be into hulking pieces of man-meat.
>>
>>38027147
>muzcina
A what?

If you're like me it won't change much, I've been into beanpoles and fertility goddesses alike(I guess I like extremes) all of my life. Either way, don't worry about it, keep liking what you like.
>>
>>38027389
ha, english version of "MAN" in russian. my friends and i jokingly use it to describe the stereotypical chad.

yeah, i'll try to keep keepin' on. thanks anon! c:
>>
i am attracted to slender white woman with fair skin for more than 10 years now.

but recently i have this guilty pleasure of checking out black skans. i know i can score a black slut if i actually tried so it makes more sense now
>>
>>38027551
that seems to be the standard for r9k honestly. no shame in that though (i guess because that describes me, so i'm a bit biased)

eh. i've never been attracted to black people. i guess it's because i live in a country where there are very VERY few of them so i never got much exposure.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.