[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, Anons. What's going on in your life? Saving up for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 16

Hey, Anons. What's going on in your life? Saving up for anything? Got any romantic interests? See or play any good media/vidya lately? Anything at all?
>>
>>38026770
I'm in the middle of a two week fast. No food, just water, a little coffee in the morning, and electrolyte supplements. Going to lose a bit of weight, then possibly transition into an intermittent fasting kind of a deal.

Also, after dropping out of college two years ago, I've decided to finish up this year, so I've been practicing note taking after work every day. I don't think I'll need the note taking skill, I've gotten this far without it, but I think the discipline is a good thing to practice so that I'll be on top of my homework when the time comes.

This year is going to be hard, because I have an apartment and a car payment now, whereas last time I was in college, it was as a dependent on my father. Now I have to keep my personal finances together as well as my schoolwork.
>>
File: DDO01C0XYAAntdp.jpg (18KB, 720x731px) Image search: [Google]
DDO01C0XYAAntdp.jpg
18KB, 720x731px
>>38026770
>starting second attempt at Uni with a meme degree at the other side of the planet
>still can't finish any personal projects
>got dick surgery about 2 weeks ago
>>
>Saving?
I've been saving for a house for a while now, but I recently decided that I should spend it on travel. I only live once and seeing the world seems much more fun than just having my own house.

>Romantic interests?
I'm dating someone I met on /r9k/ and we might make it official soon.

>Vidya?
Purchased a lot on the Steam sale, started a few games (Playing through DS3 now)
>>
>>38026858
>>38026858
>dick surgery
What?
>>
File: 1474568000329.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474568000329.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
>>38026844
Congrats on the college and independence. Hopefully you don't fuck up and end up like me, a dishwasher at 33, which is actually a huge improvement over being a NEET for 8 years. Started about a month ago.

>>38026858
You're gonna have to elaborate on all 3 points there pls.
>>
File: 1444028320150.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444028320150.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
I don't really know what to do. I am at square 0 and I don't know how to get to square 1.

I work a menial job and I have to figure out how I'm going to go to college. I got an email from a counselor about a month ago with a phone number to call but I'm too anxious to call it.
I have no friends, there are no women interested in me, and the worst part of all here is that after getting kicked out of my brother's house when I lived with him and paid him rent, I moved in with my ex-girlfriend in a two bedroom apartment. We agreed we wouldn't have people over so even if I meet the girl of my dreams I'm going to have to pass it up because there's no way I can explain to her that I can't take her home because I live with my ex and she's still going to want to date me. Meanwhile my ex/roommate has no problems getting sex from guys because they don't give a shit about the context as long as long as they're getting laid.
So my lease is up next summer and I feel like I can't do anything until then which is not a huge deal since I'm considered undateable anyway.

I really need to get some skills training and get a better job. I need to go to a doctor and get medication for my anxiety issues so I can actually somewhat function. I need to make a friend somehow and meet a girl somehow. I need to get in shape.

I basically just need to become a real and successful person and it feels like this huge insurmountable task that will tumble down in the end. Like I see so many people who just have a structured life presented to them from the beginning and I know I'll never catch up, and maybe that envy and depression is always going to follow me even if I do get my own shit together.
>>
>>38027001
call the number, bro. That's literally your next step and you know it. Do it tomorrow. You'll be fine.
>>
>>38026966
How is being a dishwasher anon? Ive been thinking about applying as one soon. Is it a good job for a skinny and timid 19 year old who fears working with the public?
>>
File: CvM8K__VYAAtiF6.jpg (92KB, 1080x642px) Image search: [Google]
CvM8K__VYAAtiF6.jpg
92KB, 1080x642px
>>38026844
Hey man, College rejoiner here as well. I'm taking math classes to catch up, but I'm fucking terrible at it and I can't build up the concentration to study at home, which makes me scared since this will definitely reflect when the actual College courses start.
W-we're gonna make it, though....

>>38026966
>>starting second attempt at Uni with a meme degree at the other side of the planet
Dropped out of College last semester because of bad grades due to extreme anxiety. To such a degree that I got forced into pychology sessions. I'm a good programmer, but I can't even handle Math or filler shit courses like "Climate Change".
But like I said, I'm good at code so thanks to my extensive curriculum of (all unfinished projects) a computer engineering College in Europe looked past my previous fuck up and got a scholarship.

>>still can't finish any personal projects
I've been making video games since I'm 8 and haven't finished any because I always lose motivation. I could've started publishing really well-presented games at the age of 14-16, but nah man, Anxiety.

>>38026923
>>38026966
>>got dick surgery about 2 weeks ago
Short story short:
>noticed weird dick curvature in my dick at the age of 12
>parents ignored this until I got 20 when I got a quarter circle curve along with spasms down there
>dad flew me to capital city to save my --nonexistent-- sexual life
>$8,000 worth operation, flights and everything
>almost literally owe him a gf now
I literally have stitches on my dick right now. It hurts like hell every time I get an erection.
>>
>>38026901
>I'm dating someone I met on /r9k/
That's probably not a good idea.
>>
Found out I have really low testosterone. I'm going to get a couple more opinions from different doctors before deciding whether to go through TRT or not.
>>
File: 1497282845324.png (411KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497282845324.png
411KB, 640x480px
Just found out from an old friend that our group's punching bag from high school is a friendless shut in NEET that still lives with his parents at 25.
We both feel horrible and responsible for destroying the guys confidence with all the physical and emotional abuse we gave him.
How the hell do you even reach out to a guy like that, I have no idea what to even say to him.
>>
>mentally ill
>body is in pain 24/7 for no reason
>no friends
>no gf
>can barely workout because of pain
>>
>>38027313
be his friend, ask him out
and say sorry you lame fuck
>>
>>38027001
don't go to college
save up money and open a shop or something
>>
>>38027313
I unironically wish my bullies came back and apologised to me, just so I can tell them what they made me into and to fuck off.
>>
>>38027224
We'll definitely make it. I have so much more of an obligation now than I ever have, and I've climbed too far from my lowest point to let it go now. I left last time because I didn't have the discipline to finish my projects either, and compounded onto that I planned my projects far too ambitiously. After two years of programming full time as a job, I have a much better idea of how to set reasonable short/medium term goals on a project.

There is no option to fail for me now. There is no compromising with myself. There is no excuse I have left. When the actual schoolwork comes, I will make it my mission to get it done as soon as possible. The work itself has never been hard for me.
>>
>>38027402
my bully probably know its gonna end bad if he goes closer than 2 meters
he was genuinely afraid i was gonna kill him. but he never verbalized it
>>
>>38027188
I was a long term NEET, so my ankles/feet and back hurt like fuck for a couple weeks, but I toughened up. I was working 6 days a week for about a month before I caved and asked the owner to find another guy so I can have more days off, since I had no time or energy to do anything but recover for the next day. You might beef up a little like I did, especially in the forearms and ass, and I was already fairly muscular to begin with. It's surprisingly physically demanding.

The Father's Day rush fucked me up though, my hands feel arthritic as fuck, much more than usual and it sucked working last week even though I had a day off to recover after Father's Day. The day after I had a hard time opening a pop top can of sardines. I still haven't fully recovered and I've already had Monday and today off. As long as it's part time it should be a decent job for a spaz like you, but honestly you might want to try the other common job recs for tards like nighttime security guard, overnight stocker, or night auditor. I still like it though, for the free food and drug connections. Plus the owner pays cash every week so I don't get Jewed by Kikemerica.
>>
>>38027440
mine knew i wasn't physically strong, but he called me the school shooter type
>>
>>38027313
make him a lasagna and apologize, then play some vidya with him.
>>
>>38026770
Saving up for a new laptop. I got a summer job while I'm home from college and I'm going to end up spending my entire summer's wages on the laptop, clothes, and other shit I've needed for a long time but didn't have money for. Kinda sucks cause I was hoping to save up enough money to not have to get a job during the fall semester.
Been watching kill la kill recently and it's pretty good. Like the art style
>>
>>38027482
Thanks anon, i hope you find a better job in the future
>>
File: 1970_009_o2.jpg (2MB, 2100x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1970_009_o2.jpg
2MB, 2100x1912px
i've been getting into art/painting in the last few weeks, found a gallery/museum with some cool shit in my city, thinking of a way to go
>>
File: hbt56.png (738KB, 807x807px) Image search: [Google]
hbt56.png
738KB, 807x807px
>>38026770
>What's going on in your life?
2nd Attempt of trying to get my GED
>Saving up for anything?
I have zero dollars to my name, but I do have a half of grand wallet which I can sell to a jungle bunny somewhere in the bronx for 300
>Got any romantic interests?
I gave up that shit with my last boyfriend
>play any vidya
Darkest Dungeon, I enjoy spending watching my party slowly lose hope and go crazy fighting the eldritch monsters.

It fills me with joy.

also Pearl is shit.
>>
>>38026770
Im thinking of getting my haircut with layers after not cutting it for like 8 years.
>>
File: 1484017398477.jpg (68KB, 1319x861px) Image search: [Google]
1484017398477.jpg
68KB, 1319x861px
>>38026770
I'm saving up for a 1916 lebel that is $500 that is in pretty good shape. I didn't check the bore tho.
>>
File: x-art_kato_red_velvet-13-lrg.jpg (1MB, 2667x4000px) Image search: [Google]
x-art_kato_red_velvet-13-lrg.jpg
1MB, 2667x4000px
>>38027850
I REALLY ORIGINALLY WANT TO CUM ON THAT GIRL'S FACE
>>
File: 1484521248745.jpg (344KB, 1182x1598px) Image search: [Google]
1484521248745.jpg
344KB, 1182x1598px
so i'm a shut-in and a neighbor of mine i don't particularly like that i've probably exchanged about five words with in 10+ years just signed for a $1,400 package of mine (computer shit) about twelve hours ago. i don't think he was trying to fuck me, it's just a fucking retard fedex policy. ironically i did actually make a concerted effort to answer the door. i mentioned it briefly to my family but have been avoiding them ever since. right now i'm just waiting to see what happens. what do???
>>
>>38027993
he stole your shit? gg
>>
I'm actually, finally going to quit smoking. It's no fun anymore.

It's way too expensive, it takes me away from things and people I care about and I come back smelling burnt and repulsive, I don't have fun doing it so much as I do get stressed out not doing it, I don't even get a buzz anymore, I don't like having this annoying cough that must be irritating to hear and that can't indicate anything good, I don't want to fuck up my voice or speech, I swear I can smell it coming out in my pores and seeping into stuff through my oils and sweats, supposedly my erections will be better if I quit, I don't want to be paranoid about health problems, I want to be able to smell and taste again, I want to get /fit/ again, it's making my smile darker and making my gums hurt more than they should from my wisdom teeth coming in, I'll be a hypocrite if i go into med school doing this, it's made me do disgusting shit like going through ashtrays and smoking butts, it negatively affects my concentration, I never used to get colds before it, I know it doesn't reflect well on me, I don't think it's cool to be addicted like a junkie anymore, I don't like borrowing or being a mooch to support my habit, it fucks with my dreams and my sleep cycle, I freak out about it when I'm stoned or tripping, I'm like 90% sure it's actually some form of MKULTRA or some other kind of mind-control-based plot, I actually care a lot about the future now, and my subconscious mind has been fucking SCREAMING at me to stop the whole way, especially lately.

I've quit like 5 times already this break, and that's after quitting half-assedly once this spring semester. Once when I got home from school, followed by me resuming with driving a long road trip as an excuse, then more to celebrate being home. Once on a walk, where I wound up just chucking the pack into a garbage bin at the end of the night and bought more to smoke the next morning.
(CONT)
>>
>>38026770
landed a spot in the army not too long ago and ship day is fast approaching. finally stopped smoking weed a little undr the 30 day mark so i got some cranberry gels to help system detox. im scared guys, the army's all i got. i live 30 miles away from civilization and i can't drive cause i'm scared to death of it, so i can't get a job. i want out of this hick dump and as far away from it as possible.
>>
>>38028084
Anon I don't want to be the one to tell you this but the best option is to do a 3-6 month sober period when smoking weed.

6 months at most if they do a hair test.
3 months if they want to take it from your piss.

you best be drinking vast amounts of water and cranberry you stupid fuck.
>>
Gonna ask a guy out wish me luck
>>
>>38027376
>>38027402
>>38027548
Friend sent him a text asking if he would want meet up so we can apologize for all the horrible shit we've done. If he doesn't respond in 2 days I'm going to call him and try. I think he could use a friend.
>>
>>38028252
good luck senpai.
and don't forget to wrap it up.
homos tend to have higher rate of the aids
>>
>>38026770
working and starving myself
>Saving up for anything?
Going to Vegas in the fall
No
>See or play any good media/vidya lately?
new infected mushroom is tasty
>Anything at all?
avoiding people as much as possible
>>
>>38028051
(CONT)
Once after I accidentally tripped salvia instead of smoking weed and basically had a false death experience in the middle of a grassy field under the noonday sun, and just threw my cigarettes to the ground and started running for my life as soon as I got up because I thought i had died and been given a second chance or some shit. Went back for them on the same walk that time. Once the day before yesterday, when I threw my cigarettes into the gutter at the end of the night and went back to them the next morning. Once this morning, when I made a conscious decision not to smoke anymore and then did it anyway. Once today, while I was out with family and didn't have them with me, and was okay with the idea of not smoking anymore and decided to quit. Smoked when I got back, but didn't even finish the cigar and threw it into the gutter, conscious the whole time of my decision to quit earlier today and planning on doing it again right now.

The sheer closeness-together of my quit attempts lately says that now's the time. It's like my subconscious mind or the universe itself is talking to me, and I'd be an idiot not to listen.
(CONT)
>>
>>38028084
>>38028221
This anon is overexagerating a bit. You should be good after a month. You can also order home piss tests for pretty cheap to check if you are clean
>>
>>38028436
(CONT)
Today, I even mentally wrote out a list of reasons why I want to be free of this and identified a few of my craving triggers. Gonna write it down.

I have exactly one spliff roach left with a bit of tobacco and pot in it, one pack left, one tin of snuff, and one cigar, plus a few butts on the porch and the lighters. It's all going down when I walk after posting ITT, and I came here to get it. I'm playing quit-montage music from bands I like and everything. The gutter isn't enough this time; this shit's going out in dramatic fashion and I'm giving it a funeral and watching the sunset; no bullshitting myself about it being an impulse decision this time. Not even "one more cigarette," either; this evil shit's going to fucking die today and the image I'm going to remember is me without it.

It's time. See ya, anons.

>>38028252
Good luck, anon!
>>
>>38027398
it's not really realistic

I make less than $14 per hour so saving to start a business would take a quarter of my life and would still be a gamble

I don't even care about being rich or anything like that, I just want to be normal and to get a gf to start a family with
>>
>>38027313
Don't. It's humiliating, he probably wants to forget and won't get along with you, you guys will drop him like a rag after the pity wears off which will make him feel even worse
Damage is done, don't make him your redemption arc or whatever
>>
>>38028463
Sounds great anon, I hope you can stay away from it this time. Since you seem to be into psychedelics have you ever considered trying iboga? It's an extremely rough trip but many people say that it completely destroyed their desire to partake in their addiction, whether it's smoking, coke, opiates, etc
>>
>>38028084
I've heard some dollar generals sell piss tests, you can check there. There are also detox juices that will hide the thc in your piss, they're pricey but worth it. The morning before your drug test down the detox juice (ideally 1-6 hours before your test) then drink as much water as you can.
>>
>>38026770
I recently realized I want kids. so now I'm trying to save up money and unfuck my shit to make it happen
>>
buying new gold chain soon
also new vape atomizer
and mod
and coils
and motorcycle
>>
>>38026770
>General
Same as usual. Work, gym and barely any personal time. I mostly spend it sulking because of depression, though.

>Saving
Just saving in general, although I may buy some new headphones soon. My last pair broke a while ago and I keep meaning to replace them.

>Love life
I broke up with my ex almost 2 years ago and no one's shown me any interest since. I have a oneitis but I never see her so there's almost no chance anything will happen.

>Vidya
Just Pokemon Moon, I'm trying to complete the pokedex.
>>
>>38026770
>flying out to Japan in a week. Gonna be there for a month on vacation
>Thought I liked this qt from old job. Went out a few times but I'm not really feeling it
>watching Diamond is Unbreakable. It's better than I expected
Thanks for asking OP
>>
>>38026770
I'm waiting for a job to call me back
>Saving up for anything?
no
anyone who makes eye contact with me
>See or play any good media/vidya lately?
No the XIV expansion was a disappointment but it got me back into old weeb samurai and ninja games/movies
>>
>>38026770
Dieting, mostly. A little cardio exercise here and there. I really wanna drop my weight to under 140 (down over 100 pounds). I've already made 60 pounds of progress this year, and it's getting to be harder, but all the more worth it

>Saving for anything
cute clothes and hormone blockers

>Romantic interests?
No one wants me right now. But i'll be cute and finally get the robot bf i've wanted.

>Good media
I listened to John Wayne's War of the Worlds/New Generation. Not new, but new to me. Fucking amazing on a small dose of LSD

Currently playing Dies Irae. It's pretty dope too.
Just finished Persona 5. 8/10
My favorite mobile game (Fate/Grand Order) got an english release a few days ago and i've been playing the hell out of it

Hype as shit for Fate/Apocrypha in 4 days

>>38026844
Goodluck with the fasting!
How do you control your hunger?
I use about 650 mg of caffeine every day, but I still get the munchies and eat ~1100 calories a day.
>>38027001
Is it community college or a uni?
You can go to community college for next to free if you're broke and have your high school diploma (where I fall short).

CAlling that number might be scary, but what's scarier, making a phone call, or dealing with an underwhelimg life for the next years?

>>38031497
I hope you get the callback! Sometimes you have to call them first

Also, I hate the next XIV expansion too. Just because it cut support from the PS3

>>38031481
Any plans for when you're in Japan?

And yeah, DIU was really good. Probably the best adaptation yet.
>>38028397
I didn't know they released anything new after Nutmeg. I'll have to listen to it
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.