[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will hard drugs make me stop being sad all the time? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0368.png (5KB, 237x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0368.png
5KB, 237x144px
Will hard drugs make me stop being sad all the time? I'm tired if feeling like shit everyday and overthinking every decision I have ever made or am about to make. I need something to fix this shit NOW!
>>
>>38026661
You think youre miserable now, that you've hit rock bottom, but you wouldn't believe how bad it feels to come off hard drugs. I'm telling you- It's not worth it.
>>
>>38026661
I am 33 years old and I have 9 months clean by choice. I will tell you that hard drugs like heroin and crack will obviously help you feel better in the short term, and when you are withdrawing you will feel bad but I can easily see how someone can grow to associate all of their bad feels to equate to not having dope. So yes, it could help but its a double edged sword. Do whatever you want.
>>
>>38026661
Yea they will temporarily.

Still probably not where you want to go tho
>>
>>38026773
this
you can enjoy weed and dope occasionally but it isn't a solution to an unhappy life
>>
>>38026661
No.

t. High right now
>>
File: 1492231751020.png (7KB, 496x317px) Image search: [Google]
1492231751020.png
7KB, 496x317px
Similar but different question: Will any hard drugs make me motivated and able to enjoy life, or feel pride in accomplishing things? Because right now I'm not motivated, have no goals, and feel no pride in accomplishing anything, large or small, and I never have.
>>
Tomorrow is payday and i cant wait to spend all my money on hard drugs just to end up more depressed and suicidal and broke enough to have to steal just to have gas to get to work. Oh yeah, its totally worth it
>>
>>38026733
Then what is worth it? I have finally found success but have no way to enjoy it because I have no hobbies, friends, or any outlet to get enjoyment out of life.
>>
>>38026661
No, doing anything physically addicting is literally retarded, even if you're testing the waters, it's a slippery slope, that's not easy to climb back up.

Stick to soft drugs like: cannabis, mescaline, psilocybin, LSD and DMT.

Occasional MDMA is viable if you're willing to accept the blatant risks of extended use, even though it's not techinically a soft drug.
>>
>>38027215
>tfw did the curcuit with everything you just listed

They were good at first but then the happiness mellowed and then I felt the same as before even during my high
>>
The only solution is more drugs. Unless you plan on finding actual self-fulfilment, which I'm fairly certain is a meme at this point, unless you can afford a psychologist with a doctorate, and with enough life experience to help you find a suitable hobby or something.
>>
>>38027565
>>38027830

Forgot the (you)

orijinal
>>
>if i was the same way i was now except poorer and more retarded, would that be better?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.